Über Evite

Lösung für das Einladungsmanagement, die nutzer*innenfreundliche Einladungen, kostenlose E-Cards und Ideen für die Planung von Partys bietet.

Erfahre mehr über Evite

It is extremely customer friendly and easy to use.

And the software sometimes makes confusing time adjustments based on time zone.

Bewertungen zu Evite

Evite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 371 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Evite bereits verwendet?

Dhanwanth
Dhanwanth
Reviewer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Evite: The Widely Used Online Invitation Platform

Kommentare: Overall, Evite is a widely used online invitation service that is popular for its user-friendly interface and easy-to-use features and I am confident in saying that Evite can be a useful tool for creating and sending digital invitations.

Evite is a widely used online invitation service that is popular for its user-friendly interface and easy-to-use features. It allows users to create and send digital invitations for a variety of occasions, including birthdays, weddings, and baby showers. Evite offers a range of customization options, including templates, themes, and the ability to add photos and videos. The service is free to use, although users can upgrade to a paid version for additional features.

I experienced technical issues with Evite, such as slow loading times or difficulty navigating the website. The free version of Evite has limitations, including the number of invitations that can be sent and the lack of certain features. I found the design options limited or not as advanced as other online invitation services. There were some issues with the reliability of Evite's RSVP tracking feature.

Mohammed
Field Manager in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An effortless and fun solution for managing all kinds of social gathering events

Kommentare: Prior to discovering Evite, we used to have to create new whatsapp or google groups for each upcoming event just to have a place to discuss event ideas and share photos. Evite provides a much more comprehensive solution that covers all the core components of the planning and invitation process. I no longer have to deal with multiple obsolete groups no longer useful after events have passed.

As a member of the non-profit community, I tend to have a natural affinity and soft spot for services that have programs to raise donations for social intervention programs. Evite does this with it's donation feature that allows event organizers to encourage guests and attendees to give to selected causes. So yeah, I adore Evite. Also, their digital invite cards are quite fun to create and customize.......makes me feel like I'm in arts class once again.

It would be great if Evite integrated with dedicated graphic design software which would make it easier to create more complex personalized invitations and party paraphernalia.

Sara
Associate Veterinarian in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Event Management Tool

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall this is a great, easy to use, customizable event planning program

Easy to customize invitations, manage attendees, and to send messages and event updates to invitees. Variety of design options available.

The number of ads on and pop-ups seems to have increased recently

Sarah
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

A centralized way to do e-Invitations

Kommentare: Evite is a very easy way to send out mass invitations to keep track of events.

If you invite people to events via email, eVite makes it easy to track responses and manage your guest list. Invitations are customizable and you can choose from lots of great templates.

More people seem to connect via social media, rather than email these days so I don't know if evite quite allows me to reach my contacts as effectively as it used to.

Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Using it for thank you notes!

My mom would not appreciate that we're sending electronic thank you notes, but my mom isn't running our company! We needed to send thank yous, but no one on staff had the time/attention to this kind of detail to send hard copies. So we use evites virtual thank you note service, you can use their cards or upload artwork of your own.

Sometimes get caught in spam filters, especially with folks using older email service providers.

Jennelle
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for studio event invites

Kommentare: Great experience! I use Evite for both business and personal use and it’s always a good software for me. It helps a lot with my event and party planning needs.

This software has been our favorite way to send out invites to our events and parties at our dance studio! The invites look really professional and Evite is a trusted name for our clients.

We’re not able to make as much customization to the templates as we’d like, but it’s usually not necessary since their templates tend to look really nice.

Brittany
Brittany
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Evite is the best out

Kommentare: Overall evite has been a wonderful tool for me. I can create events with ease and track my guest list. It’s saved me headaches so many times.

I love that you can track who all are invited to an event that you created. You can manage who is able to attend, who can’t attend, and who hasn’t decided yet. You can send messages to the group who is attending if there are any updates or changes in plans.

I don’t like that everyone who is invited has the ability to see the entire guest list and see if they are attending or not.

Ashley
Admin in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy and simple to use

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Good, and gets the job done in the free version. If you want more options then you need to pay, but if you are on a budget this is a great option

I like that this is a well known virtual invitation website. Its simple to use and gets the job done.

I wish the free version had more options. The paid version still doesn't have all the fuctions I would want, compared to other websites

Deborah
Executive Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect tool for beginners!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I enjoy using Evite for my events. It is easy to use and track attendees.

The ease in setting up events and tracking attendees is jewel of this platform. They offer numerous templates to set up the perfect event.

The one drawback of Evite is that you cannot import videos to use in your invitations.

Roy
Administrative Technician in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Evite does it well.

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, a good experience, its a great tool for event attendee mangement.

We really enjoyed the attendee management system. Allows us to follow up on invites and tracking head counts. Segmented re invites to non responders.

Limited ability to edit the invitation image once its set up.

Anvita
Anvita
Tutor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Evite is Efficient

Kommentare: Overall my experience with Evite has been quite efficient and convenient. I always get excited when I receive an Evite because I know there is an event coming up, and I can quickly type "Evite" into my Gmail search bar and the emails and information I want pop up, rather than finding an invitation I might have misplaced somewhere. And there have been times when I left my house and realized I do not have the address, and in those moments I do not have the hard copy invitation I can easily look up the details in my email. I love Evite and would recommend this software to anyone who wants a centralized location for all of their event's RSVP's and so that their guests have convenient access to all the details.

What I love most about Evite is that it is a fast and efficient way to contact all your guests at once and have a centralized place to view RSVP's. I have gotten invited to many events via Evite, which is convenient for both the hosts and the guests. All of the details for the event are one click away within a link guests receive directly in their email. You even have the option to directly "RSVP Now" or to simply view the invitation once you open the email. Evite even allows hosts to customize their invitations with images they can upload, which makes this online invitation still personal rather than having one boring template for everyone. Evite even has options for the hosts to take a poll or ask a question, for example to see which meal guests would prefer, or to see if anyone has any dietary restrictions, etc. Overall, Evite is extremely user friendly and makes throwing a party or attending a party very easy in terms of making sure everyone is on the same page.

What I like least about this software, is that hosts will have to gather and input an extensive list of emails for all of their guests, but that is just part of the "work" hosts have to do in order to host an event and this is still one of the easier ways to invite people (as opposed to mailing each addressed envelope for example). One other "con" about this software is that I get email notifications from every single guest's comment. Sometimes I do not need to know what comments guests leave such as if they are commenting on what meal they want, or why they cannot attend the event. Also, sometimes the layout feels a bit unorganized and requires maneuvering around several pages at times in order to find what details you are looking for.

Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Another Good Place to Advertise Events and Invite Guests

Kommentare: I have been invited to several events through Evite and it definitely made responding and attending very easy, as long as the host was able to provide all of the necessary info.

If you're a professional or a business, or just an individual planning an event that you want to send out to your guests via email to promote as well as receive RSVPs and keep track of the headcount, this is a good platform to use as an alternative to Facebook or the old fashioned methods of printing out paper invitations or having to purchase them already made from a store.

Some people may be annoyed by the emails this sends out to them if they haven't responded yet, though this is a good way of keeping potential guests accountable and reminding them.

Laura
Office Manager in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Event Attendance for Our Small Company

Kommentare: Overall it is a good product and I very much wish we could explore the possibility of using Evite Pro or Evite Premium. However, it is just too much money for this feature

Absolutely LOVE the free features of this software. We have only used paid features for small amounts of time. However, I will say, even with their free service, we are able to create events and have really seen a dramatic increase in attendance with the reminders that Evite sends out!

The only thing I don't really like about the software is the ads, companied with the cost to remove those ads. They are in inconvenient spots and take away from the over look. Of course we all think ads look unprofessional on our business event invitations, but $250 per year to remove them is quite excessive for a small company.

Maz
VP in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A quick and easy way to send out e-invitations!

Kommentare: I've been using eVite for years and have had a great experience with it. The site is easy to navigate and creating an event is intuitive. There are a number of free templates to choose from.

Inviting people to events through email is a breeze. eVite allows you to track guests' responses and manage your invite list. You can create custom invitations or choose from many existing templates.

Sometimes the evites get sent to spam and recipients are unaware. Also, some of their designs are available with a paid account. You get an email every time someone responds or comments on the eVite. If you have a big guest list, it can be a lot of emails!

Jake
Account Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Nice Product For Inviting Folks To Your Trade Show Afterparty

Kommentare: Evite is a simple software to send out your inivations en masse. It may not be the flashiest or most technologically advanced, but it will certainly get the job done with little fuss.

At my company, we primarily used Evite in the past in order to sent out invitations to parties and get-togethers following a trade show or convention. With that in mind, Evite was a simple system to get invitations out to a large group of people who are undoubtedly on the go.

Evite felt, at times, that it was not necessarily ortiented towards a professional setting so much as it was for everyday/personal use, and in that could feel a little hokey at times, but with the right imagery and wording, one could still use Evite to convey a professional tone and setting.

Marie
Admin in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We love Evite

Kommentare: We love it. We will usually upload our own graphics with our branding to make sure people know it’s our event.

We like Evite because it’s easy to get information out about various church events. It’s easy to get registration information as well to help plan for events.

We like that you can invite previous attendee or invited guest however, if people wish to be removed from list you have to scroll through individually to remove people.

Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Evite Review

Kommentare: It has been really great to even track all the attendees, the count, etc. The notifications are helpful to know all the attendees. It has been very easy to organize an event and be well prepared for any event.

I like the simplicity of use and that it is free for all users. It is a very effective tool to send invite for events such as birthday, baby showers, concerts, etc. There are lot of options to select the concepts according to the event you choose to invite.

Overall there all limited designs for free trial, but otherwise it works great to organize events.

Erik
Owner / Producer in USA
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So good it coined the term

This biggest pro is that it has set the standard for online invitations. I will get so many online invites from other services and I always seem skeptical or wary at first. Evite is trusted and has backed up that trust with years and years of consistent quality of service and grows with technology to make event planning as easy as possible.

Not a negative to Evite, but most people use Facebook invites because they are already on the platform. It would be nice to see Evite grow to bring the end-all of all event and invite services.

academic advisor in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Old school at this point, but still useful software

Kommentare: It's fine - I don't ever use this to send out invitations, but I've received plenty of them, mostly through work events. It serves its purpose.

It's simple. You can be as creative or as plain with the designs and invitations as you'd like. As a recipient, the features are easy enough: attending, not, maybe. It adds events to your calendar so you can keep track of things.

It's a little cheesy/old-school; email invitations and e-RSVPs seem a little outdated. But, it works, so it's not bad. The animated invitation images are also a bit cheesy.

Informationsdienst, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Evite Review

Kommentare: I use evite for all of my invitation needs, I would have used it for my wedding if most of the people were computer savy. It's a great program and it's free if you choose free invites. I love it.

The pro's of evite: they have free invitations you can send, the ones that aren't free are not expensive. They have invitations for everything. They send you reminders and have easy communications with the people that say they'll attend or haven't responded. Evite offers an eco friendly way to send invitations.

There is nothing that I do not like about evite. It's a great option for events instead of using paper. It has easy tracking and everything you need and it's inexpensive.

Vivian
Principal in USA
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Evite party invite - Do it!

Kommentare: I love everything about Evite! I have created invites and been the recipient of many Evite invitations. Always happy with this product.

Want to throw a last minute party? No time to wait for snail mail? Use Evite! This is a very easy to use product that lets you have fun and be creative designing online invitations, with easy tracking and response buttons for the recipient.

I have no negative input for this product. I have used other similar programs but none as easy as Evite.

Heather
Shopper in USA
Essen & Trinken, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The simple way to send invitations

Kommentare: It's really simple to navigate and create and doesn't take much time. There are lots of free options. And the ease of sending the invite out right from your creation makes it all so quick and convenient.

What I like most about Evite is that it's so simple to create a invitation. I have used Evite several times to create birthday party invitations.

I am fully satisfied with this product. I can not recall anything that irritated me while creating party invites.

Krista
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy way to invite guests!

Kommentare: I used this program to send invites for a baby shower at church. I didn’t have home address but had emails from out Sunday School group email. This made evites perfect for me! I was able to send cute invites and get quick rsvp’s. Love this program!

No more paper invitations. Simply need an email address and you’re all set! No more addressing envelopes and mailing only to wait for RSVPs.

Honestly, everything was easy to set up and use. I had no problems using this program!

Amy
Amy
Parent in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

User-friendly

Kommentare: This program is easy to use, and manage events. It is a great way to reduce the paper trail and keep the details of your events organized.

I loved that I could create cute invitations without having the tedious task of physically writing out each individual’s mailing address l, placing a stamp on it and sending it through the Postal Service and hoping it would arrive at all, let alone in a timely manner. Guests were able to respond quickly, change responses, and even write a special note without much effort. I could manage the event and keep up with guest responses with very little effort.

The free version can be a little cluttered and difficult to navigate with the ads. There are not many style options with the free version either.

Teresa
author in USA
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Easy to Set Up, Easy to Respond

Kommentare: It's super easy to use, and I'd recommend it to anyone setting up events.

It's ubiquitous. Everyone uses Evite and is familiar with it, so it's not hard to send or receive one--simply respond and you're done. If you're sending out invitations, it's simple to see who's responded or not.

I have no complaints with it. Setting up an event is simple, choosing a layout is pretty fun, and then watching the responses is also easy.