Echo360

von Echo360

Echo 360 Classroom

Bewertet am 13.9.2019
Classroom Support Services

Vorteile: As both a user and administrator at times, Echo360 provides a unique avenue for recording lectures and allowing students to keep caught up with classes. On top of that, the software is very user friendly.

Nachteile: Working to get cameras connected can be a bear, but other than that, it is a good product.

Gives students access to everything they need and allows for collaboration and great feedback.

Bewertet am 18.11.2017
Stacy P.
Counselor

Kommentare: I need a lot of data points to make informed educational decisions, echo makes that easier and faster for me.

Vorteile: I like how much information I am able to access. I can look up student assignments, grades, how well they are collaborating or showing agency... all kinds of information.

Nachteile: It is hard to get used to at first if you have used other similar softwares before. Once you learn how to access everything, it's great!

Easy lecture capture

Bewertet am 1.6.2018
Assistant Professor
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Once you learn the program it is easy to use and integrates into most learning management systems.

Vorteile: Echo360 has powerful analytics which includes attendance, video views, Q&A, and activities. Echo360 allows educators use a pre-built calculation to determine an engagement score (one of my favorite features) which in turn provides data to see who is struggling and who is well engaged. With these metrics, educators can determine which students will require support and assistance to make it through a course.

Nachteile: It is not the most intuitive program to learn at first. It is highly recommended to make time to learn the program. Once you do learn the program it becomes second nature.

Echo 360 is a nice start into an emerging market

Bewertet am 10.4.2018
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Echo 360 helped our students engage in elementary school project work in a more effective way, and it helped teachers see what really stimulated the children in some tasks.

Vorteile: Echo 360 had an intuitive, easy to use interface and set of directions. It offers a lot for student evaluation and student stimulation both in video production-participation.

Nachteile: The program needs to decide which way its going, as a tool for students or as a tool for teachers observing their students for better instructional development. The program has a little of both, and not enough of each.

Higher Education Lecture Recording

Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Cheryl L.
Dentist
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This has significantly/ positively affected my professional program experience, allowing me and many other dental students rewatch, relisten, download, speed up, ect lectures within an hour of recording.

Nachteile: On certain apple devices, not all functions available with this software

Liked the simplicity and functionality of this programme.

Bewertet am 3.4.2018
Phil H.
Senior Lecturer

Vorteile: I used ECHO360 integrated with blackboard in my University teaching. Lecture audio and screens were automatically captured. Really simple to quickly edit out dead space and erroneous material and have it online for students within an hour of the lecture.

Nachteile: I struggled with the lack of instruction help at first - likely my institution's fault! Once I'd managed to work through it once it became very intuitive and simple

Medical School Use

Bewertet am 7.10.2019
Charisa G.
Medical Student
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Echo360 has really helped me to make the most of my time studying for medical school. Time is precious and I always have a mountain of things to study, but using this program helps me accomplish my goals more quickly, reducing my study time and reducing my stress level.

Vorteile: Echo360 has been extremely helpful for my school lectures. I love being able to speed up, slow down, and pause lectures so that I can make my study time most efficient. I also really enjoy the feature that allows students to answer questions online during a lecture so that we can give class responses.

Nachteile: There is a dictation program that writes out what the lecturer is saying, but it is significantly inaccurate when lecturers have accents.

Echo360

Bewertet am 27.9.2019
Nusrat J.
Lead Research Coordinator
Forschung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Over all great experience and would highly recommend this softwere.

Vorteile: I used ECHO360 integrated with blackboard in my teaching research staff online at the end of the week. Easy to share lecture and recoding along with notes. It makes my life easy to give session online instead of going onsite.

Nachteile: I did not find any issue using this software. Anyone can use it easy with minimum navigation to learn how to get maximum from this software.

Echo 360 review

Bewertet am 17.12.2018
Debbie U.
Own
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: We sure have enjoyed it it’s a wonderful product. We bought it for everyone on our Christmas list!!! I think it’s a wonderful gadget to buy of senior citizens especially if they are alone.

Vorteile: I like that it comes in different colors and that it recognizes anyone’s voice not just your own so anyone can use it.

Nachteile: I wish it came in great colors for teens.