JSEAsy

JSEAsy Bewertungen

von JSEAsy

I highly recommend this JSEAsy product, it is easy to use and it is all outlined in front of you.

Bewertet am 1.2.2018
Steve G.
Sinior Projects Suprevisor Telecomunications, Transmission Low & High Voltage Powerlines

Kommentare: Everything about JSEAsy software system is very user friendly and I don't have any complaints!

Vorteile: Customer service is awesome, working hours or after hours. The software it is family owned, so you get quick, personal responses to any problems you might encounter. Also there are plenty of videos to help if a problem arises.
Our company benefits with putting JSEAsy together faster for the scope of work. It is the perfect contractor's tool.

Nachteile: I trained myself and never used any other programs so I cannot compare to others.
When printed out, the JSEAsy template, the border lines are not quite visible, or continuous, that's the only thing I would like to be rectified

Finally-JHA Software for Small Business!

Bewertet am 18.6.2019
Charles R.
Safety Manager
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: At first difficult because our specific Windows and Access 2010/2013/2016 Multiple Conflicts, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] stayed after hours, 19:00pm his time, 05:30AM here in New York City.
We got together on Team Viewer and he resolved the mess I had on my end over here.
Thank You representative.

Vorteile: The ease of use is the best part of this Software.
The Multiple Drop Down Fields that Auto-Populate
The Multiple Color-High Lighted Fields
And the Ability for me to Adjust fields to my specific needs

Nachteile: There is a difference in English Language between Australia and USA, so be sure to update your Fields to reflect that.
i.e.-we are regulated by OSHA
Certain regional language differences should be noted and updated.
User language in different Continents. It is minor as we all speak English, but do pay attention.

von JSEAsy an 19.6.2019

Thanks for taking the time to write this review for us. We really appreciate it! We are always here to help. A little bit of help can sometimes make the difference between a good or a frustrating experience.

IDEAL ...when the last this you need to to make life more complicated

Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Denise J.
admin manager
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: the software solved the need for an efficient looking document in a time starved environment

Vorteile: it's consistent through out... once you've mailed it you can apply your activities to may upgoing jobs very simply

Nachteile: it does take a while to navigate a bit deeper and needs a dedicate period of time to learn how to use it well.
but a simple call was returned within a short time and explanations to a couple of queries were answered efficiently and warmly.

von JSEAsy an 17.4.2019

Hi Denise
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us. We really appreciate it.