Über Futurestay

Futurestay is the smartest way for vacation rentals to connect to everything that matters: channels, guests, payments, and website.

Erfahre mehr über Futurestay

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Futurestay

3,2
3,0
3,2
3,4

Futurestay hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 5 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Futurestay bereits verwendet?

Dario O.
Manager in Montenegro
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Vacation Rental Management System

Kommentare: Overall, from Free vacation/property management systems that I tested and tried out this is the one I use now for myself and recommend everyone to try out. This is perfect for those that just started renting on Airbnb, Booking, TripAdvisor or already have few properties under their belt. They also work on new features and improve the existing ones which is a big plus. Futurestay answers phone calls and emails, very responsive and helpful. This was a strong point for me switching and staring using Futurestay instead of all the others!

- Free Channel Manager & Distribution for Airbnb, Booking and Home Away Family (over 30 sites). Distribute your properties to multiple platforms. 2 Way Calendar Synchronization for the main Platforms and iCal option for any other you have. - Automatic Import of existing listings without. They will create listings for you if you don't have existing ones. - Payment Processing - Charge your Booking.com & HomeAway guests for booking and get money 20-30days before they even check-in! - Free Vacation Rental Website with payment integration. -FREE - Its totally free, you don't pay anything, they just add 5% on top of your desired listing price and when somebody books they see the final price. Example: you want to get clean 50e on Airbnb, you put 52e to account for Airbnb fee, Futurestay adds 5% on top of 52 which is 2.6 and the final listing price that is shown to guests is 55e. -Support - Best customer support I saw from any of the Vacation Rental Management Systems. They answer phone calls and emails, very responsive and helpful. - Constantly improving and adding new features

The only Con I can think of is the lack of more Channel Distributions, but more will come in future!

William H.
CEO in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Ok channel manager - you need to do all the work yourself with little oversight.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: not too pleasant. I used for two years and had about 20 Airbnb reservations. I switched to a different channel manager and in less than 30 days I have already masses over 280 Airbnb reservations. I do not believe they did it correctly.

the website widget if offers to show my rentals

the calendars, the blocking of dates, the glitches, the errors when putting ;listings on Airbnb, etc...

Lisa B.
Real Estate Consultant in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Oh Boy.....if your time is valuable I just want to say Host Beware!!

1 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Horrible no personal contact which is so frustrating. Automated systems cannot do everything you need human contact to truly run a business well.

I didn't use it at all because it wasn't what I had thought that it was supposed to be when I initiated the account.

I was unable to cancel it before I got started since it wasn't something that I was needing.

Stephen R.
Owner in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I manage 3 cottages and use Futurestay to connect to Booking.com. Great support and help!

Kommentare: It made it easier to manage my rental property.

The product is easy to use and they have a good support team. You can speak with them via chat, phone or email. I also like how automated the connections are and how it handles pricing.

I'd like to have an android app also so I can handle guest checkin with my phone. Sometimes the mobile website doesn't have all of the functions I want.

Antwort von Futurestay

Hi Stephen, Thank you so much for your feedback. We are happy Futurestay has connected your rentals to travelers on Booking.com. We also wanted to share that Futurestay has recently built an Android and iOS Mobile App, so you can take Futurestay on-the-go. With the Futurestay App, you can easily access your Dashboard with all of your business information. Stay up-to-date with your properties' turnover, access reservation details, and see all of the completed activities Futurestay does for you. Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Eric B.
Marketing/Advertising Business Owner in USA

Would NOT recommend

Kommentare: Very disappointed and was a huge waste of my time. Do NOT use Futurestay, find another service that has good customer support

It was supposed to make managing rental properties on multiple platforms seamless. They have the potential to do that well, but do not have the resources to work things out in a timely manner.

Terrible customer support. It seemed as though I was getting my properties and account setup quickly until multiple things I asked for help with were never responded to. I emailed multiple times within a months timeframe, and still didn't get a response from my Futurestay contact. Then I opted to just deactivate my account and use another service that is more reliable and after calling I and confirming over the phone that I wanted my account deactivated, I was told they would call me back by the end of day or the next day but didn't hear back from them again for another week when I reached out again. Now after calling to deactivate for the second time, it is over a week later and I have still not heard from them again.