Über Janitorial Manager

Client, quality, work order, employee, and inventory management for janitorial companies.

Erfahre mehr über Janitorial Manager

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Janitorial Manager bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Kathy R.
Vice President in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Janitorial Manager Software was so easy to implement.

Kommentare: Much better communication supervisor and account activity.
No show alerts are awesome best and easiest to set we have ever seen 25 yrs!
The best customer service!
Our employees upper 70’s and below are using this program with ease.

Ease of use. Comprehensive client information at your fingertips. On going friendly and professional service to any situation. Continued education and development on special request with no hesitation.

Why when when terminating a recurring schedule it takes multiple steeps to terminate a employee.

Antwort von Double A Solutions

Thanks for your feedback Kathy! We truly appreciate the kind words and look forward to continuing to serve you and help grow your business!

Amy S.
Owner/President in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great additional to our company!

Kommentare: The timekeeping feature within JM has quickly become the most valuable tool for our company. It makes our payroll process a lot quicker, more efficient and with much fewer errors. The dedication of the JM team and especially our Account Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has no doubt made the rollout of JM to our employees a complete success. We are now starting to use other features within the program, like Inspections, and are confident this will continue to improve our company overall, by streamlining our managers' inspections & reporting.

JM has been a great addition to our company! We started out using JM for the timekeeping feature. This aspect was fairly easy to set up and is extremely easy for our employees to use. The customer support team is great and the constant updates and emails with tips, links and other troubleshooting info is invaluable. This also shows us that JM is constantly improving its technology, which makes it even more appealing. There are many other features within JM that we have yet to implement, but we know each feature will only help our company grow and become more organized.

I am not a tech savvy person, so some of the processes to set up different tools within the program can be a challenge. I imagine it is much easier for people who are more advanced with technology than myself. Having said that, our Account Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is an excellent teacher who shows patience with us during any training sessions we have. She is filled with tons of information about JM and is always available when I need her assistance, so it makes JM a lot less challenging.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for the review, Amy! We appreciate hearing your feedback on our software and how it is helping your cleaning company!

Andrea A.
CEO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Concept But Needs Work

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: When I first got in contact with a customer rep I was so excited by the features available, but once we rolled it out to our employees and started to use it we had a lot of issues. At first customer service and our rep was amazing, but once we started to have multiple issues the customer service began to decline, where we don't hear back from them for 2-3 days. Overall I think with a little tweaking and user friendly updates the app would be great, but as of now our company is looking for other alternatives to help us manage in a more efficient way unless we can get what we need to run our business.

- great concept - has exactly what you need for a facilities business - customer portal - employee tracking - group messaging - overall great concept and IDEA

- needs a lot of user testing to get to the level of functionality needed - some of the settings are off and can't be used because you can pick and chose the level of access only employee & manager - managers can see all locations not just their location - app freezes and the updates aren't automatic needs to be deleted and downloaded again - trouble clocking in - setting can be a little confusing - web browser is slow - customer portal isn't available on app only messaging - employee messaging is off

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your honest review, Andrea. We constantly are not only adding additional functionality to the system but also updating/improving the system to be more user friendly and fast. This feedback is valuable and motivating for the team to help serve our customers better!

Rashaii R.
Founder in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very Good Software

Kommentare: I changed to Janitorial Manager because I was looking for software that allowed my workers to clock in and out and keep track of supplies without using many different software. This one suite has it all. My employees can request supplies, clock in/out, take pictures, and ask questions all from the same place. I can do evaluations, look at how much money in profit I am bringing in, AND reconcile reports all from one suite. This thing does it all, and I am seriously wondering how I got along without it. The price is cost-effective, and it doesn't break the bank. They have dedicated people who answer all questions and fix all issues, no matter how big or small. I seriously LOVE this software, and I am totally recommending it to all my colleagues in the cleaning industry.

This software is super easy to use. At first, it may seem a bit overwhelming, but there are people in their customer service who are dedicated to helping. They answer all questions you have, no matter how big or how small. The software is fully customizable; you can get however granular you want to. The software is super accurate, and the more info you put into there, the better it is! I would totally recommend this software to all my cleaning company owners because it is beneficial.

I would like to see the supply and inventories added into the software and profit and loss pages on the dashboard versus separate reports and separate entities.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for your review, Rashaii! We really appreciate it.

Dave B.

A Quality product

Kommentare: This is the best overall software for janitorial service providers. The best thing about JM is the fact that they listen to user feedback and act on it. This is important from a user point of view because with each update or release as they call it, the software gets better and better.

I like how all customer and employee info is kept in one place and we can log all customer communication as well as all things related to employees like, reviews, pay increases, attendance, etc.

I like the flow of the software the least. what I mean by that is there are multiple apps to accomplish different things and the customer portal and the app aren't linked.

Antwort von Double A Solutions

Thanks for the review, Dave! We appreciate hearing feedback from our users.

Mike T.
Hausmeisterservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great software, great servicd

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I really can't praise them enough. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest of the JM team have been fabulous to work with. Every time I have a question they are quick to respond and always have the right answers.

The software has many features to help your business become more efficient and professional.

The learning curve can be a bit challenging but the trainers are very helpful and make a 110% effort to assist you thru the process

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review, Mike. The team appreciates hearing how JM has helped your business be more efficient and professional!

Charlotte B.
Inventory Specialist in USA
Lagerung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The Best!!!!

Kommentare: I love working with Janitorial Manager!!
I love the fact that, they work hard to make this site run effectively!!
Constantly striving for ways of improving!!

I like the fact that, I can enter in the Supply Order Forms , and all my information sections are covered. who's making the delivery- what's supplies will be delivered to the site- where the supplies will be delivered to. Also Work Orders- makes it so easy to keep records of all work performed. This is a very excellent way of keeping records for any task!!!

I cant say. Everything that I need the site to do, it does!!

Antwort von Double A Solutions

Thanks for your review Charlotte! We love that you are enjoying JM.

Roberto M.
General Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Experience with Janitorial Manager

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a wonderful help getting the program implemented. She is open to ideas and has been able to make changes in areas with the IT department on reports and functions. We are currently working on some additional functions which I know [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will get completed not just for us but also for other service companies.

For payroll purposes mainly. As we continue to move forward the program is one program for all in the service industry

We need to focus on the payroll - for sub Contracting - where we complete 1 entry for the payroll period.

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks for the review, Roberto! We appreciate hearing great feedback about our team and product.

Joel H.
General Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy To Implement and Use

The ease of use has been particularly beneficial. Our employees have been able to download the app and begin use on the first day.

We would like to see a more user-friendly bid / proposal generator. We hoped that we could use JM from start to finish with our clients, but have had to stay with Clean Guru for creating the bids and proposals that we present to customers.

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback, Joel. Our development team is constantly working to make our applications better. We will relay that message to the team.

Daniel H.
Supervisor in USA
Import und Export, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easier and Faster

Kommentare: Easier for the employees to reach the goal to get the place clean.

It helps get the employees the schedule to clean which area in the building that they need to clean for the day.

None and also it’s difficult to get the supervisor to ask the employees to choose what place to clean for the day.

Antwort von Double A Solutions

Thanks for the review Daniel!

Brittany H.
CEO in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Updated app is everything we needed and then some!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Janitorial Manager's customer service is the best around! It's truly why we held on during the beta phase and different upgrades and I'm so glad we did as all the bugs have been resolved and this app is everything we have wanted and needed as a janitorial tool.

I love that it captured everything we had been doing on an excel template in a fast, user friendly app allowing us to maximize productivity and track efficacy. Allows for multiple users and customers to be added thereby growing with our business.

The web version requires a little more time and attention and not as user friendly as the app. When you email the reports, the photos do not align with the comments as it does on the app.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review, Brittney! We really enjoy hearing how JM is helping you grow your business.

Karl K.
QC Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

VERY PLEASED

Kommentare: Pleased

My Janitorial rep. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] she's the best.

Some aspects of the navigation are timely.

Antwort von Double A Solutions

Thank you for your review Karl! We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Look forward to continuing to serve you as a client of Janitorial Manager!

Mark E.
owner in USA

Office Pride

Kommentare: Great benefits. Easy to use and usefulness

Great use of time with all of our staff. Communication is great

A little slow in developing. But have are working out all kinks.

Antwort von Double A Solutions

Thanks for your review Mark! We appreciate hearing your feedback.

Nicky H.
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great management service and customer support!!!

Kommentare: Accommodating and great customer support!!! Both of the reps that I worked with were very professional and knowledgeable! They went out of their way to help when needed, even after hours! Above and beyond customer support!!!

The geo-tracking and clocking options are great! The payroll reports are very easy to pull and save.

Sometimes glichy and or difficult to maneuver.

Antwort von Double A Solutions

Thanks for the review Nicky! We really appreciate hearing your feedback.

Richard M.
Facilities Supervisor in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Management for tomorrow.

Kommentare: Good

The ability to conduct consistent oversight. It's ability to quantify performance

Lack of flexibility. And the inability to use a previous inspection result as a basis for a follow up.

Antwort von Double A Solutions

Thank you for the review, Richard! We really appreciate hearing the feedback and look forward to continuing to serve you!

Nakia H.
Business Owner in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

NSA Cleaning Services LLC

Kommentare: It has been a really good experience

It is easy to train my employees to utilize the software.

Nothing at all

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for the review, Nakia! We appreciate hearing your feedback.

Content Creator in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Pretty good.

This is great for when you have a work force that moves from client to client a lot and want something that's stupid simple to use.

I was a little disappointed that it doesn't include payroll management or billing and invoicing.

Antwort von Double A Solutions

Thanks for the review! We do have features such as timekeeping and reporting now with JM. Feel free to reach out to your account manager! We would love discuss these features with you!