Helped me create an awesome business plan!

Bewertet am 7.2.2018
Kenneth S.

Kommentare: Helped me write the business plan that I used to win a state competition in small business management planning for my college.

Vorteile: The software has all the features necessary to to create a very detailed and professional business plan. The step by step progression wizard keeps you from missing anything or leaving anything out of your plan.

Nachteile: It's great software and hard to find any negatives. One of the benefits of it having so many features can also be a drawback if it gets difficult or confusing for someone who has never written or seen a business plan before.

Put your plan into action

Bewertet am 12.5.2018
John C.
Vp

Vorteile: Its so simple and easy to use. Such a great tool for getting your new business from idea to vision.

Nachteile: Nothing. I love the concept and the help that comes with this software. It's a blessing to have help with something so important to business development.

Helping me with my biz plan!

Bewertet am 5.5.2018
Rhonda L.
AuPair Coordinator

Vorteile: Its easy to sign up and easy to set up. It helps you step by step with demos and all. Plus the price is perfect - and they have a special now.

Nachteile: The only con is that I didn't find it sooner. I could have saved myself lots of headache and trouble when writing my first biz plan.

Interesting and well made business plan writing solution

Bewertet am 28.6.2018
Edo M.
field agent/representative

Vorteile: Nicely done and with good concept this web-based solution is doing yob perfectly. From the start is visible excellent knowledge of matter and effort that is done in making this software.

Nachteile: Sometimes You don't have all information needed and in some cases You can't just skip that part so You have to improvise or to loose times waiting for real data.