UJET

UJET Bewertungen

von UJET

I consider myself a critic. However, there is very little to critique with UJET.

Bewertet am 16.10.2017
Nate P.
Support Operations Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: UJET allows us to easily connect with our customers via phone and VOIP. In addition to connecting us with quality and consistency, it also gives us more info about the customers and allows us to complete basic actions through its sdk and smart actions. The main benefits we've gained are a 1) increase in CSAT, and 2) a decrease in AHT.

Vorteile: Their price is the best. Although inexpensive, their product is certainly not cheap. They provide an easy to use telephony platform that always delivers exceptional call quality. Furthermore, they've built a robust reporting api and sdk, included out of the box, that allows us to easily connect UJET with our WFM system, our data analytics platform, our mobile apps, and our Salesforce CRM. Through UJET our agents get more information and are able to do more actions, and our customers get a "digital ivr" to best connect with us as well as faster customer service.

Nachteile: Although we've been able to do everything we want, UJET is lacking some customization options. For example, although flexible, their IVR isn't as flexible as the old school providers. It makes UJET simpler, easier to setup, and less maintenance, but does remove some of that customization.

Great experience with Ujet!

Bewertet am 16.9.2019
Lauren C.
Sr. Manager, Customer Experience
Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, our experience has been good. We've been able to cut down on number of touches for calls where we can get information from the customer during the call, such as sending a photo of a damaged item. We have also been able to use the custom statuses for reporting on how our agents are spending their time. The live dashboard helps us keep service level high in real time, and move labor around as needed. I'm also continually impressed with the support we receive especially for being likely a smaller account of theirs. They treat us with just as much care as a team of a few hundred.

Vorteile: -Ease of set up. The implementation was very easy and for the most part, we can modify our set up with ease. Nothing requires some gigantic, time consuming or expensive implementation.
-Smart actions/ in call SMS. Ujet has some very cool features that allow you to verify identity, send and receive pictures and accept payment information securely, all during a call with the customer.
-The people! The team at Ujet is great, they are attentive and listen to feedback very well.

Nachteile: The native reporting functionality is still subpar. The team has been great about setting us up with a Looker instance that we use for reporting which is great, but I was expecting a bit more progress on the home grown reporting front by now.

The best Call Management software

Bewertet am 18.12.2019
Samson O.
Tech Support Eng
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent, Customer service and the technical support is always on top

Vorteile: Fact that you can integrate the Ujet with CRM like Kustomer and Zendesk, You can also use smart actions that are really cool like you cans end someone a link while on phone, and the customer can also share with you like a contact during the call or eve other inform that you may require

Nachteile: Generally i liked the app but, it is always up about 97% but when it goes off for any reason the team are always on top and will fix the issue ASAP

Amazing tool to work with!

Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Daniel R.
QA Specialist
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy to use, greatly efficient and a perfect recommendation!

Vorteile: I've been using UJET as an agent for phone calls for almost 6 months. I've dealt with outbound calls, system status changes for different occasions and it has worked beautifully. No complaints regarding the usage and look. Efficiency wise, it has never presented a problem thus far.

Nachteile: Honestly, there is nothing I could say that I dislike about the software. Most technical issues within the experience as an agent and administrator have been because of hardware (local computers).

Poor strategic vision from leadership, broken and unstable product.

Bewertet am 26.5.2018
Jamie S.
Decision Maker
Unterhaltungselektronik, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: None unfortunately.

Vorteile: Product does not have the depth that modern enterprises require or track record of success. Best fits SMB but cannot support the volume of enterprise which is sad because they've fired all their small biz customers and are marketing to enterprise only.

Nachteile: The product took a HUGE hit when the founder forced out his head of product/cofounder which ultimately lead to the rest of the design team quitting, leaving no design team left at Uject. The product is lacking full functionality offered readily by it's competitors in the industry because the founder has no relevant domain expertise and cannot agree with other C-levels on where to take the product. They've lost much time on improving the current product by attempting to build shiny new features for large customers who haven't signed contracts yet but deny current customers of features promised to them months ago.
Sales team lies to sell product and creates a whirlwind of customers who hate the product all the while the engineering team is unable to fix bugs and improve product stability because they are forced to create impossible features asked for by non-customers.

Easy to use

Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Juan M.
Team Leader
Unterhaltungselektronik, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: UJET has helped our company simplify the management of our team. We have been using it for the past year and a half and it has been a great tool.

Vorteile: UJET has everything on a single page, it’s very easy to use and can quickly create reports of the team you manage. It also provides a lot of visibility on each user that the administrator tries to keep a track on.

Nachteile: It does require a lot of memory to run smoothly and can constantly change report formats which can be inconvenient. It also lacks the ability to properly set priorities for users to properly manage a queue.

Game changer

Enoch O.
Director of Customer Care
Bekleidung & Mode, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The folks at Ujet have created a really great product. Not only is the voice quality better than any other system but it’s more reliable and very easy to use. They also understand the value of the relationship and treat you like a partner not a client to be sold things. Highly recommend.

Nachteile: Reporting needs to be updated. Today it’s either the live dashboard or downloading excel files.

Easy and Efficient!

Hannah A.
Customer Experience Associate
Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use Ujet every day for work. It tracks my progress and how long I've been in certain statuses. This then helps me to see my overall performance for the month based on the data that Ujet provides.

Vorteile: I like how Ujet tracks everything and I'm able to see what I've been doing throughout the day. It allows you to see what status everyone is in and where the needed areas are.

Nachteile: Sometimes, like all software, there are glitches that are hard to fix. When I reported it to customer service, they said that they would get back to me with what happened but I never received an answer. The problem hasn't happened again which is good!

Excellent VoIP

Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Jullian S.
Technical Support
Telekommunikation, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was apprehensive about trying UJET initially because I was accustomed to my old VoIP software. With that being said, UJET is way easier to use. I would recommend this software to any company!

Vorteile: The user interface is very intuitive. Transfers in UJET are very easy to perform. A lot of cool features compared to other VoIP software I've used in the past

Nachteile: I have not encountered anything about UJET that I don't like. Sometimes it seems that the software freezes up and I have to refresh my screen. This could be caused by a variety of different factors though and might not be related to UJET

Easy for call tracking!

Bewertet am 18.12.2019
Lizeth C.
Sales Representative
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has become easier for me to take calls and have daily stats and metrics

Vorteile: It is very simple to use and I can easily track the calls that I have made daily -

Nachteile: I have not experienced anything bad so far

Values you as a customer

Valerie F.
Product Quality Product Development
Unterhaltungselektronik, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our use case for ujet is very small but it works very well for what we need. We've had a great experience with ujet and their team as a whole. Even a small company like us has been made to feel like our feedback is being actioned and taken seriously. Ujet support has been amazing and their customer success team makes us feel like we matter and are valued as a customer. Their reactivity to feedback or issues is what keeps us as a customer. The product is simple to use and is constantly being improved upon, I can't wait to see how this tool continues to develop into a true omnichannel ACD. It blows the rest of the competition out of the water.

Vorteile: I love the ease of use for the agents. I really like how easy it is to setup and implement features/enable settings. Although we don't use much of it, I like the visual of the call and chat dashboards. I love being able to watch chats in real time or listen to calls in real time. Setting up our IVR was a cake walk compared to other competing products. I love the chat shortcuts and the ease of which I can add or edit them.

Nachteile: Some of the UI needs improvement, for example if you click on the dashboard and see an agent in an aux code, click on that, it brings you to that specific aux code report, but clicking agent details doesn't allow you to quickly change their status, you have to go to the separate agent tab instead. Small things like this would improve the usability and speed in which I'm able to execute functions as an admin. Our biggest gripe has to be that calls and chats are still on separate dashboards which means as an admin I need to have two open tabs to monitor traffic.

What others can't do, Quick, Nimble and turned up in hours

Bob B.
Head of Customer Service / Technical Support
Unterhaltungselektronik, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've been implementing Technical Support call centers for the last 30 years anywhere from 10 agents to 60K and 22 sites. I have used, developed and or waited for the next best thing.

What is outstanding about Ujet? Their people, they listen to you and they want to grow. They are hungry and are thinking differently. The product is excellent for what we need and it's growing with us. Get smart, revolutionize your support and use the Smart Features to excite and delight your customers. Don't be afraid to talk to your customers, just do it smartly, quickly and with a very high first contact success rate therefore driving high satisfaction.

Vorteile: In App Smart Features. Most other players say they are quick to implement, these guys actually deliver. Clean not overly bloated Agent widget and or supervisor interfaces.

Nachteile: Agent real-time/status Dashboard, The call center dashboard is nice and VERY functional but need the same for Agent activity. The agent data is available, you have to work to get it.

Wonderful

Aireona W.
Quality Analyst
Personalwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been better than the last software because now we can transfer calls to different departments. We can merge calls when we have to make multiple calls instead of clicking back and forth.

Vorteile: You can merge, transfer and mute calls. We could not do that on the last software.

Nachteile: It will lag sometimes when disconnecting the call.

Best of the best functionality

Bewertet am 25.9.2017
Kim O.
VP, Customer Support

Vorteile: Ujet provides the perfect combination of advanced functionality with ease of use. Through configurable tables, we can create the perfect set up immediately and directly. The best part however, is that Ujet offers services designed to wow customers while saving money. Unlike everyone else in this space, Ujet's cost structure does not benefit from extended handle times; as a result, Ujet is proud to help you cut cost by lowering AHT. That's a game changer!

Nachteile: Only con was that Ujet was brand new when we launched. The launch went incredibly smooth but represented our biggest risk.

Easy to Use and Aesthetically pleasing

Bewertet am 13.9.2019
Ariana C.
Executive Customer Relations Mediator

Kommentare: Overall it has been better than other providers and I have enjoyed my experience

Vorteile: I like the colors that distinguish between various aux codes, it helps me to notice if I am in the wrong one.

Nachteile: I really dislike the adapter feature within CRM tools, it is inconsistent, it tends to glitch and it causes audio issues if UJET is open on a tab. I cannot listen to music or watch anything with audio because sound comes in and out.

My experience with Ujet

Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Rafael L.
QA Specialist
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ujet is a user-friendly software, when I started working in this company they were using a different call center platform that was everything but easy to use or user-friendly. The option to be in a 3-way call, hold time control and the auxes to use is awesome. Now, as a QA specialist, I love how easy it is to access reports with relevant data for my day to day job.

Nachteile: When it was recently implemented there were multiple disconnections, froze screens and issues like that, but they were promptly resolved.

User friendly

Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Dawn T.
PLOS Agent

Kommentare: N/A

Vorteile: How user-friendly it is. I am not really tech savvy but I had no issues learning to use this system

Nachteile: I use this system all day every day and I have not had any issues with it since we started using it.

Ujet Review

Bewertet am 13.9.2019
Toni H.
Support Agent
Supermärkte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, it seems to work well.

Vorteile: I like the options to transfer and make multiple calls.

Nachteile: It sometimes glitches and has to be restarted from time to time.

Keeping up with the times! (Superb team)

Paul M.
Network Operations
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very good so far, the excellent support received from the team over at Ujet has very much added as a bonus.

Vorteile: Ease of use as one of the newest systems on the market, they really go in-depth into what the system has to offer.

Nachteile: Some views are not as for-coming, we would like the ability to multi view calls queuing in one total number box for a particular campaign, currently Ujet doesn't offer this however, working with the team this seems to be a promising development. Also we would like to see an easier way to see "Internal Transfer" calls queuing as the current process or view is not "Real time" enough and involves manual filtering per campaign, which we have over 100 campaigns.

Easy to use but powerful!

Bewertet am 29.3.2019
Molly G.
Sr Manager, CX
Konsumgüter, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our focus is to optimize before scaling so every order, every delivery, every customer issue is handled in the most efficient way - improving agent handle times, first response time, process to resolution, and ultimately customer satisfaction. With UJET, we were able to explore additional hours of availability, new avenues, and opportunities to engage customers and prospectives

Vorteile: UJET allows my team to take matters into their own hands - every agent feels more empowered and capable of handling a customer’s questions or issues. The easy-to-use, but powerful features like call transfers, call recording and whisper option were key factors. These tools allowed us o train and raise the efficiency of our CX team and provide enhanced service. UJET’s optional website widget with AI integration was also integral to our decision. And of course it is clear that UJET values its customers with the same high esteem we do!

Nachteile: At this time, there is limited flexibility and in-depth reporting abilities

Great CX tech partners

Bewertet am 24.3.2019
Hernan G.
VP of CX Ops
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The experience and support their team has offered to us is truly best-in- class. They have been extremely attentive from my first interaction, through onboarding, during any inquiries we've had. I'm really excited about the future with UJET.

Vorteile: UJET has been a strong partnership for Bark. They have allowed us to not only improve our internal agent experience but also put us in a better position to serve our customers. It is really exciting to be affiliated to a business that is forward thinking, and pushing improvements to offer better mobile omni experiences.

Nachteile: ________________________________________

Break up the space!!

Enoch O.
Director Of Customer Care
Verbraucherdienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Amazing! This is the second time I've used Ujet for my Customer Service Call Center needs.

Vorteile: Easy of use, price, support, 1 step integration, advanced customizations, future roadmap features.

Nachteile: Nothing. Anything that isn't up to our standard is quickly resolved or improved.

Great Interface and Easy to Learn.

Bewertet am 29.3.2019
Ryan H.
T1 Tech Support
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: UJET made my job about 1000X easier. I used to have to type in phone numbers whenever I did a transfer and it used to be hard to tell whether the customer was still on the line and how many people were connected at once. UJET has a low learning level so that I don't hear people complaining anymore about how they need help with stuff.

Vorteile: I like the simple interface. It has a simple phone app appearance instead of the typical computer program look. I like how its easy to figure out with out tons of training.

Nachteile: I don't like how sometimes the phone tab gets stuck and then I have to pull it up with the mouse pointer.

UJET Review

Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Brieana A.
Team Lead
Verbraucherdienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease of integration with Salesforce. When running reports and reviewing calls it makes things alot easier from a supervisor's point of view.

Nachteile: Would love to be able to review out bound calls. At this time were not able to

Easy for our team to hit the most aggressive SLAs I have ever seen

Bewertet am 27.9.2019
Customer Experience Lead
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Exceedingly positive, especially with training new hires who were not here when we rolled it out. Other than the lack of a smartphone app, UJET has been a dream.

Vorteile: Simple to use, and very easy to roll out to the whole team. UJET has been a reliable option that saved us from the pitfalls of our previous provider. Life's great with UJET.

Nachteile: No app, so you are in essence tied to your desktop/laptop to use it