Filtern nach:

Über ShippyPro

ShippyPro ist die Versandsoftware, mit der Online-Unternehmen ihre Bestellungen problemlos versenden, verfolgen und zurücksenden.

Erfahre mehr über ShippyPro

Mathew nwaneri I.
Mathew nwaneri I.
Business Man in Italien

Very great platform/software

Kommentare: Well, would say half bread is better than going hungry, I am satisfied with it's use, would love to remain loyal, but with the above described experiences, would make a change if I get a better option. I am sure they are good at what they do, so it's most likely a better option would remain just a dream.

Saved me lots of time and money also, ease of use and about 95% ok with connection of my website. I certainly recommend it, searched all the internet for a better software/platform, but it certainly beats all existing with more than 30/40% advantage.

Well, guess no one is perfect, cost on some features which I actually don't use are too expensive, would have loved to try and use them, but they are not really essential for needs. Also, billing cycle needs a little improvement, if I don't use up number of labels available on my subscription, it does not automatically pass on the next month, whereas when I go above same with less than 10, I get an immediate upgrade for extra 250 shipments which I won't use and won't be transferred to the next month. Guess fixing this would show some transparency rather than making customers feel ripped off. Also, since I'm using your services for above 3 years, it makes no sense making me pay for your connecting module, actually I did buy it but not using it today because it generates errors on my checkout page and module support takes like forever in fixing it.

Jasper G.
Owner in Niederlande
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing customer support

Kommentare: Amazing. We have had some technical difficulties because we have a very specific situation. Other companies were not able to help us but Shippypro was really great in helping out. They fixed everything and they are still very helpful now we already signed up with them!

The support team was amazingly helpful. We have been struggling with different companies to set up the integration between our Shopify store and our local postal service (PostNL). Finally we discovered Shippypro and working with them has been a breeze. Although you can only contact their staff via chat their help is amazing. They are eager to work with you to fix issues and they were very quick in responding and even working direct with our local postal service to make sure the connection was flawless. Looking worded to a continues relationship with them :D

The customer support is only available via chat. This sometimes takes a while but the stellar support more then makes up for this in my opinion.

Michele B.
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Finché non vi sono problemi tutto ok... ma poi...

1 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Quando va è tutto perfetto ma quando qualcosa non va... lasciamo stare.

Facilità d'uso e possibilità di integrazione con qualsiasi piattaforma

ASSISTENZA TECNICA, è incredibile, non rispondono niente da fare, abbiamo clienti incazzati neri e non c'è alcuna possibilità di contattarli, la loro chat on line sembra sempre OFF LINE, numeri di telefono si sono ben riguardati nell'inserirlo sul sito. non ho parole, stiamo valutado la concorrenza.

Alberto G.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tools and nice team

Kommentare: We are using daily to manage our ecommerce business. Very easy to integrate different shippers and this makes out life much easier and smart.

Very easy to use and really smart integration with Magento. We started with trial and after few days we released it should really important for us. Marketplaces like Amazon and Ebay are really well integrated.

Nothing. A very complete tool. May be not all functions could be useful but they are in.

Roberto P.
Administration in Italien
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ShippyPro is the Best

Kommentare: Ottimo software che ci ha permesso di risparmiare molto tempo.

Facilità d'uso. Interfaccia intuitiva. Risparmio di tempo a gestire le spedizioni

Ultimamente hanno cambiato l'approccio con i propri clienti. Non sono più reattivi come prima nelle risposte, nelle richieste e neanche a livello commerciale. Peccato.

Spencer T.
Shop Manager in Italien

Amazing

Kommentare: Improve shipping with all the different carriers

We've started using ShippyPro around 10 months ago. We've been struggling to find a one-stop solution for creating shipping labels from multiple carriers. We've tried numerous apps, but all of them lacked either one carrier that we're using extensively or didn't support creating labels outside of EU. A majority of one-stop shipping label software companies are located in US, that was also a minus because we couldn't contact them with our issues and it took a very long time to get a reply from other solutions. ShippyPro is the only one on the market who is offering such an extensive list of carriers and web integrations.

Antwort von Italian Valley

Thank you, really appreciated it!

Gianluca C.
Titolare in Italien
Möbel, Selbstständig

Strumento indispensabile per gestire le spedizioni

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Ottimo strumento che semplifica e velocizza l'attività ecommerce

Velocizza moltissimo il processo di spedizione ed automatizza l'invio di mail ai clienti

Non tutti i corrieri sono utilizzabili con il loro strumento, ma non è responsabilità di ShippyPro, ma dei corrieri che non vogliono adeguare i loro sistemi

Fabrizio L.

QUANDO SERVE ASSISTENZA SOLO CHAT , SAREBBE MEGLIO PARLARE CON QUALCUNO

Marco G.
MANAGER in Italien

Shippy Pro

Kommentare: lavoro da un anno e mi trovo abbastanza bene, avrò bisogno di nuove funzionalità in futuro e so che shippy potrà soddisfarmi.

tante funzionalitò, indicato per chi ha molti corrieri, ed ha bisogno di personalizzare alcune cose

da semplificare e velocizzare, la generazione delle label è lenta

Fabio B.
Fabio B.
Sales Director in Italien
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great

5 letztes Jahr

ShippyPro gave us a great help with extreme ease of use

a bit complicated to integrate on other platforms

Adam S.
Marketing Associate in Italien

An incredibly easy service to use that saved me a ton of time and money!

Kommentare: I saved a lot of time and money with ShippyPro. But most importantly I was able to provide my customers with the best quality service possible. This is because now that I am able to use ShippyPro for my package delivery needs, it freed up a lot more of my time to ensure my customers get the best experience possible from my products.

The time it save me. I used to spend hours comparing carriers and printing out packaging labels. ShippyPro took all the tasks I used to hate doing, and made it so easy. I can't imagine going to back to the old way I used to do things.

It takes a little getting used to the software at first. But after a spending a little time in the software it becomes very easy. And when I ran into problems I called the support line and they were extremely helpful.

Damiano T.
Ceo in Italien
Internet, Selbstständig

The best shipping platform

Very simply to use, fast Communication with assistance staff.

Can they give a better wiev on my ipad mini.

Andrea C.
Responsabile in Italien
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ottimo prodotto per la gestione degli ordini

Semplicità e velocità di utilizzo, ha cambiato il modo di lavorare velocizzando ogni processo

Nulla da eccepire, abbiamo trovato semplicità di utilizzo e velocizzato i processi per la creazione delle lettere di vettura

Stefano V.
Vendor menager in Italien

Shippy Pro

5 letztes Jahr

Uno dei software più facili da utilizzare per le spedizioni online. Ancora qualche funzione da velocizzare, ma se hai un e-commerce e vuoi tenere sotto controllo le spese delle tue spedizioni è quello che cerchi. tutto in automatico, inserisci le dimensioni del pacco ed il peso e lui ti consiglia il miglior prezzo, senza tralasciare le varie opzioni, preavviso telefonico, scarico con sponda. Puoi tenere sott'occhio anche i contrassegni, e gestire i resi con un clic.

Un pò lento nel creare la lettera di vettura.

Fabio D.
Amministratore in Italien
Landwirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ottimo Servizio

Kommentare: Ottima Esperienza

Semplice, Pratico e Risolve Molti problemi legati alle spedizioni

Eccessiva differenza di costo da un piano all'altro Limitazioni eccessive di Funzionalità per il Piano Base

Rushi B.
E-Commerce Specialist in Kanada
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for the European Shipping market as having most of the Carrier and Marketplaces

Kommentare: I am having the High expectation from the Software as I am using the Shipstation which is way more use friendly then this one but still this is the 2nd Choice for me.

- All Local European Shipping Carriers - Easy Connection with the Marketplace - Easy Connection of the Shipping company with their own Checkout Extensions like I have for magento. - Option for adding the Conditions Logic for Segment the Orders

- Customer Service :( as no one is answering the query on time. - The Internal Layout is quite confusing need some Improvement

Andrea C.
Owner in Italien
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A lot of time saved

Kommentare: Certainly, a positive experience, happy to recommend it

Just a few clicks and the parcel is ready to be shipped. The customer gets informed all the way on the status and we're saving a lot of time since we implemented it. Works greatly

Currently, I haven't found anything to point out

Alfredo B.
Alfredo B.
Administration in Italien
Baumaterial, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

excellent way to ease ecommerce management

the opportunity to link different platforms of ecommerce and the integration with the freight forwarders

I was extremely easy to start, also thanks to the free trial (30 shipments/month) that allows to use all the fundamentals functions and learn how to start.

Xavier C.
Tecnico Informatico in Spanien
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Ayuda a las PIMES

Lo rápido en que empiezas a trabajar y la gran cantidad de información que tienes de los envíos.

Algunos transportes son difíciles de configurar . Comportan muchas llamadas a las oficinas del transporte , para finalizar la configuración.

Rossano O.
Miller in Italien
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Eccellente

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: after the lockdown I started using this platform ..... I had known it before !!!!!

interface with my Woocommerce. reduces margin for error. speed up your work

Don't write the weight of the goods. for my shipments it is important to know him

Matteo U.
Imprenditore in Italien
Möbel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Semplifica il laovro

Fa guadagnare 2-3 ore al giorno grazie alla semplicità di utilizzo

Mi piace che sia veloce e intuitivo, un po meno assistenza clienti un po generica su magento2 ma alla fine il programmatore mio ha risolto

Dominic M.
responsabile web in Italien
Möbel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

positivo

Facilità nell'uso del programma e comparazione prezzi

Pensavamo che il caricamento delle tariffe dei nostri vettori fosse più facile ma in realtà abbiamo riscontrato varie problematiche

Nicola B.
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's fast and easy to use.
The customer can get a full tracking information in a professional way.

it's easy, fast with a full tracking informations

Nothing in particular to say about it right now

Antonio G.
CEO Evolution Bikes in Italien
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It saves hours

It saves hours and it integrates perfectly with couriers. I can work on the most important tasks now

Nothing at the moment. It works. So, really nothing.

Vygintas K.
Owner in Litauen
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Pluses minuses

5 letztes Jahr

Shipping and invoicing wich is customizable.

Supost to be suitable for Nopcommerce because its one of the most stable and powerfull platform for e-commerce.