Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über RoomSketcher

Die ultimative Grundriss- und Wohndesignsoftware. Ein perfektes Visualisierungswerkzeug für Immobilienprofis, Heimwerker und Designer.

Erfahre mehr über RoomSketcher

Vorteile:

For the value it offers, the software is worth every penny. It saved me time and added a professional touch to my services.

Nachteile:

It's a bit tough to learn as there are sooooo many features.

Bewertungen zu RoomSketcher

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,2
Kundenservice
4,3
Funktionen
4,2
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,0

Weiterempfehlungsquote

8/10

RoomSketcher hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 90 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RoomSketcher bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (90)

Ingo
Consulting Market Research in Deutschland
Marktforschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Gute Lösung für Interior Design und grobe Planung

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: In einem Anbietervergleich habe ich mich für Room-Sketcher entschieden und bin auch soweit zufrieden. Die 3D Ansichtsqualität und muss aber dringend optimiert werden.

Vorteile:

Relativ einfacher Zugang, intuitives Handling. Allerdings braucht es natürlich viel Vorverständnis. Die 3D-Generierung von eigenen 2D Grundrissen funktioniert gut und innerhalb 24 Stunden. Die daraus von RoomSketcher generierten 3D Grundrisse müssen bearbeitet werden, sind aber gut weiterverwendbar - auch im Vergleich zu Wettbewerbs-Produkten.

Nachteile:

Das 3D Rendering ganzer Etagen ist nicht zufriedenstellend. Sind mehrere Räume mobliert, sind die Kapazitätsgrenzen schnell erreicht und das System kann nicht liefern. Sehr schlecht.

Antwort von RoomSketcher

letzten Monat

Thank you for your excellent review and feedback, Ingo. We’re thrilled to hear that you find RoomSketcher intuitive and useful for your interior design and planning needs. Your feedback about the 3D rendering is greatly appreciated. To make sure your projects don't have errors and are within the limits of the service, I urge you to contact our friendly customer service team at support@roomsketcher.com to look into it. Thanks again for your support! Kind regards, Team RoomSketcher.

Doris
Home Stagerin - Maklerin in Deutschland
Immobilien, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Gut händelbares Produkt mit guten Support

4,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Schönes flexibles Programm!

Vorteile:

Einfach anzuwenden, Preis-Leistung, guter Support

Nachteile:

Die Bibliothek könnte größer sein und ab und zu erneuert, modernisiert werden

Antwort von RoomSketcher

letztes Jahr

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung, Doris. Wir freuen uns sehr, dass Sie unser Produkt benutzerfreundlich finden und dass es ein gutes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis bietet. Es macht uns auch glücklich zu hören, dass Sie eine positive Erfahrung mit unserem Support-Team gemacht haben. Wir schätzen Ihr Feedback zur Möbelbibliothek und arbeiten kontinuierlich daran, sie mit neuen Elementen zu aktualisieren und zu erweitern. Vielen Dank, dass Sie RoomSketcher gewählt haben und Ihre Erfahrung mit uns teilen! Freundliche Grüße, das Team von RoomSketcher.

Jennifer
Jennifer
CEO in Costa Rica
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Awesome house design app!

5,0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: I love Room Sketcher! It have given me the ability to quickly turn my design ideas into reality without any training!

Vorteile:

I have designed full houses and outside spaces. It’s so easy to use and I can get realistic renderings to show my houses to clients and even show spec houses while selling!

Nachteile:

I haven’t figured out how to put one floor on top of another and see the way the outside of the building looks but I can make any interior design and floor plan to give to builders so they can follow!

Antwort von RoomSketcher

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for your incredible review, Jennifer! We're thrilled to hear that RoomSketcher has empowered you to bring your design ideas to life effortlessly. Your ability to design full houses and outdoor spaces showcases the versatility of our platform, and we're delighted to be part of your creative process. As for the multi-story feature, we currently don't support stacking floors for an exterior view. However, we are continuously working on enhancing our service and features, and your feedback is invaluable and will be handed to the product team for future updates. Have a wonderful day! Kind regards, team RoomSketcher

Mitch
Partner in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Transformational easy-to-use tool

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: This tool has been life~changing for me. We have been designing a big multi-family project in Florida, and I needed a tool to visualize and prototype numerous combinations of designs. Room Sketcher allowed me to optimize the design before spending money on architectural and design services We have been able to show city officials what we are planning to build and get their support We have also used the tool to get feedback from other developers and real-estate professionals and this has helped us optimize our design Truly amazing and powerful tool that is easy to use

Vorteile:

Ease-of-use 3d visualization Blueprint copy Super intuitive

Nachteile:

it would be nice to visualize all levels at the same time

Antwort von RoomSketcher

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Mitch, We’re thrilled to hear how RoomSketcher has been a game-changer for your multi-family project in Florida! It’s fantastic that our tool has empowered you to optimize your designs and gain valuable feedback from city officials and professionals in the industry. Your success is our success, and we’re excited to see what you’ll create next with RoomSketcher. Keep up the great work! Kind regards, team RoomSketcher

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Only use pay pro version if you intend to pay FOREVER!

1,0 vor 2 Monaten

Vorteile:

Has basic floor plan layout and furniture to use.

Nachteile:

Unless you just use the free version which gives you very basic options and not much overall usage or you want to pay for a Pro version FOREVER to keep your drawings/ projects I would not use this program/ company! So let me explain, if you try a free version draw up your plans then decided to upgrade to a pro version to use all the required functions you must then remain on Pro and pay indefinitely to keep those plans. If not they will delete your all plans and you need to start over from scratch. So its either the free version (which gives you not much usage) or Pay Pro forever to keep your plans!

Antwort von RoomSketcher

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your feedback. You are right; to keep access to your account and all your projects, you need to have an active subscription with us. However, you can download PDF/JPG/PNG versions of your plans and save them locally to your computer, and then you will have them forever. Thanks again for giving us a review. Kind regards, team RoomSketcher.

Jamie
Media Production Specalist in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

If you put the time into it, you can get great results.

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Working in RoomSketecher is time consuming but

Vorteile:

I enjoy the render quality and customization potential of RoomSketcher. It gives me flexibility to create a look and feel for each multifamily property I make sketches for. I love how moduler it is and how much control I have. Additionally, although it could do with a few quality of life improvements, the base program is really solid and fairly intuitive.

Nachteile:

Here are a few quality-of-life improvements that could help my experience with RoomSketcher in order of their importance to me as a professional that spends a lot of time in the program. 1) Collections - I typically end up creating 3D floor plans for multiple unit types in the same building so it would be helpful if I could save the furniture and finishes I use to a collection for that property so my "favorites" tab doesn't end up being such a mess when working on multiple properties at once. This would seriously save me so much time and prevent me from having to keep a folder of screenshots of exactly what I used. Also, this might be asking for too much, but being able to sort favorites or collections by zone type (kitchen, dining, etc) would be amazing. 2) Unique Names - Its frustrating that you can have two objects that are both "Woodwork - Birch" next to each other and they don't match. It's intensely frustrating. 3) Auto-Align - When I place one cabinet next to a wall and stretch it a hair to meet the blueprint, it would be FANTASTIC if the next cabnet I put next to it aligns itself next to it. That would be awesome!

Antwort von RoomSketcher

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Jamie, thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review, and glad to hear you like the program! In terms of your feedback - we DO have collections! And we would LOVE to help set this up for you. The Unique Names thing, we will look into it and see if it is an easy fix. And the cabinet feedback - this shouldn't be an issue, but we would love to meet with you so we can understand and see if we have a fix. Please would you book a 1:1 slot with our training team so we can set you up with collections and understand your other feedback and hopefully improve the workings of the software for you. You can book directly by clicking on this link: https://calendly.com/roomsketcher-training/roomsketcher-training Hope to see you soon! Kind regards, Trine from team RoomSketcher

Tanna
interior designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Good for space planning

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have mostly plucked around on my own, eventually becoming proficient. It's been a long road. I wish it had been easier.

Vorteile:

I like the 3D mode. I can get a good idea whether the space will be comfortable for whatever it is used for. I am using room sketcher to plan minor architectural changes. The 3D imagery is good for that.

Nachteile:

The biggest problem I have is that I can't take measurements of my furniture arragements. For instance, if I want to center a chandelier over a table, I have to do it visually. The rendering looks fine, but where do I tell the builder to place the electric connection for the light. The measuring tool only works when in walls mode. The tools and functions are not easy to find. The materials such as wall coverings and fabrics are not nearly close enough to what I'm doing to provide a valuable visual tool. I use room sketcher for space planning, but it could do a lot more with better materials.

Antwort von RoomSketcher

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Tanna. We appreciate your positive comments about our 3D visualization tools and how it has been beneficial in your work as an interior designer. We understand your concerns about measuring furniture arrangements. By using our measurement tools you can measure the distance between items. Check out this help article to learn more: https://help.roomsketcher.com/hc/en-us/articles/14866571807005. We would love to hear your suggestions on materials and items you are missing in the app. Please share your ideas with our customer service team at support@roomsketcher.com. Thanks again for taking time to review us. Kind regards, team RoomSketcher

Victoria
Broker Associate in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Extremely user friendly program.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall the program is extremely user-friendly. It is perfect for what I need it for. I work with a lot of new construction. With builders constantly making changes this program makes it easy to do so.

Vorteile:

I like how user-friendly the program is. As well as how support reaches out to assist if needed very quickly.

Nachteile:

Wish the icons in the furniture section were larger or had a preview button before adding them. Also would like to see more choices in the furniture section that are more up to the modern day. More choices for landscaping products such as plants, trees, etc ...

Antwort von RoomSketcher

letzten Monat

Thanks for your excellent review and feedback, Victoria. We’re thrilled to hear that you find RoomSketcher user-friendly and useful. Your suggestion about larger icons or previews and more modern choices in the furniture section is appreciated. We would love to hear more about your furniture suggestions at support@roomsketcher.com. Thanks again for your support! Kind regards, team RoomSketcher

Lindiwe
Head Designer and Business Manager in Südafrika
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Intuitive interior decor/design software

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I'm mostly happy with RoomSketcher. I have been able to make good sales with it so far. The customer service is also very efficient.

Vorteile:

RoomSketcher is intuitive. Very little technical knowledge is required to navigate through the software. It is user friendly and is relatively inexpensive if you know what you're doing.

Nachteile:

The limited library. Lacks advance lighting features. Roof design is not the easiest to work with.

Antwort von RoomSketcher

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Lindiwe! We’re delighted to hear that you find RoomSketcher intuitive, user-friendly, and beneficial for your business. Your positive experience is our biggest reward! As we are always looking to improve and expand our library I would love to hear your suggestions. Please feel free to send them to support@roomsketcher.com. Your comments on lighting and roof design have been noted and I will make sure our product team receives your input. Thank you once again for your support and for being a part of the RoomSketcher family! Kind regards, Geir @ team RoomSketcher

Denee
Digital Marketing Director in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Bring Floorplans to Life

5,0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: Our experience with RoomSketcher has been positive and the support team is fast and friendly. With RoomSketcher, we're taking our floor plans to the next level to help seniors visualize their new homes with our communities.

Vorteile:

Through RoomSketcher's floorplan drafting service, we're able to upload a standard apartment floorplan which their team brings to life in less than 24 hours. We're then able to edit, customize, and fully furnish the 3D design through the app. Other tools required drawing each floor plan from scratch.

Nachteile:

The ability to see 3D proofs of the renderings before using credits to initiate a rendering would be helpful for our internal review process.

Antwort von RoomSketcher

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your positive review, Denee! We're thrilled to hear that RoomSketcher has been instrumental in bringing your floor plans to life and enhancing the visualization of new homes for seniors in your communities. Regarding your feedback about 3D proofs, the ability to create previews of floor plans before generating is already available in our service. You can learn more about previewing a floor plan here: https://help.roomsketcher.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000189205. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further suggestions. Kind regards, team RoomSketcher

David
president in USA
Bau, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great for my purpose

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: very positive, I use it to design spaces and show to be state of future projects

Vorteile:

Ease of use, intuitive design and lots of functionality for price

Nachteile:

expensive tokens, would like to get more tokens with each upgrade

Antwort von RoomSketcher

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for your fantastic review, David! We’re thrilled to hear that you find RoomSketcher easy to use, intuitive, and functional. Your satisfaction is our top priority! We understand your concern about Credits. Our Pro and Team plan come with monthly Credits which are replenished on the 1st of every month. Read more about Credits here: https://help.roomsketcher.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003158269. If you have more questions or need help, please reach out to our friendly customer service team at support@roomsketcher.com. Kind regards, team RoomSketcher

Jesse
Owner in Bermuda
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

First time use

4,0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: Good experience and I will use them again.
I think the more you use the, the more valuable it becomes because you are better at making modifications on your own through the app.

Vorteile:

I like how easy it was to attach a plan and get my initial drawing back within 24hrs.

Nachteile:

Revisions were not always handled as well as initial drawing. It seemed like the initial drawing was done by a program given some odd mistakes. E.g. Fridge in front of cabinet or tv on the ground.

Antwort von RoomSketcher

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Jesse! We're delighted you had a positive first experience with RoomSketcher and found the initial drawing process easy and efficient. Our drawing team comprises real people who create floor plans based on your sketches, blueprints, and drawings. Revisions are included with your order to ensure accuracy and meet your specifications. We look forward to assisting you again in the future. Please feel free to reach out if you have any further feedback or questions. Kind regards, team RoomSketcher.

Yekii
Owner/Designer/Decorator in USA
Design, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Great tool for floorplans, room building, and 3D rendering.

5,0 vor 12 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall great, powerful tool that I keep coming back to, despite the free options out there.

Vorteile:

I like the ease of use, the ability to preview in 3D, to size and scale all items, to modify the colors and textures of items, and the realism of the 3D renders.

Nachteile:

The price :-( There are similar tools that are free; sometimes I use those instead to keep costs down. I also wish the walls in the renders didn't come out so dark while the flooring is always overly bright.

Antwort von RoomSketcher

vor 12 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your positive review of RoomSketcher, Yekii. It's wonderful to hear that our platform has been a great tool for floorplans, room building, and 3D rendering. We're glad that you find RoomSketcher easy to use and appreciate the ability to preview designs in 3D, size and scale items, and modify colors and textures. We understand your concern about pricing, as there are similar free tools available. We strive to provide value for money and continuously enhance our features to meet your needs. You mentioned that the walls in the renders appear dark while the flooring is overly bright. We appreciate your feedback on this and will take it into consideration when we work on improving the visual balance in our renders. Thank you for your continued support and for choosing RoomSketcher. We're committed to providing you with a great and powerful tool that meets your design needs. Kind regards, team RoomSkecher

Clare
Interior Designer / Owner in USA
Design, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Wonderful program

4,0 vor 12 Monaten

Kommentare: For someone who grew up hand drawing, this has been so easy to learn. The ability to show a client a 3-D rendering of their space gives them an added layer of confidence, which a hand drawn elevation could never achieve.

Vorteile:

I've been using RoomSketcher for several years, and love it. It gives me the ability to quickly lay out a space, apply finishes. The quick camera shots help give me an idea of massing, and the 3-D renderings are very useful. It has become second nature to me, and I recommend it to many people. It's perfect for anyone who just wants to visualize quickly and doesn't want to spend thousands of dollars and hours on full cad.

Nachteile:

I do a lot of kitchen and bath design, so the customization of cabinet sizes and materials is critical to me. I am frustrated by the 2-D floorplans snapping back to default sized cabinets which requires a lot of photoshopping. Also, some tweaks to make materials - such as light concrete - consistently available in all surfaces (counters, walls, floors, block) would be appreciated, and the wood grain on the shaker doors when rendered in 3D goes hayire, but all in all I am very happy.

Antwort von RoomSketcher

vor 12 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review, Clare. We're delighted to hear that you have been using our app for several years and that it has become a valuable tool for you as an interior designer and owner. It's great to know that RoomSketcher provides you with the ability to quickly lay out a space, apply finishes, and visualize your designs to clients and collaborators. We understand that customization of cabinet sizes and materials is critical for your kitchen and bath designs. We apologize for any frustrations you may have experienced with the 2D floorplans snapping back to default sized cabinets. Your feedback is valued and we will take it into consideration as we work on improving our customization options. Thanks for your continued support and for choosing RoomSketcher as your go-to tool for visualizing spaces. We're committed to providing you with an excellent experience and continuously improving our features to meet your design needs. Kind regards, team RoomSketcher

Annie
Designer in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Room Sketcher Review

4,0 vor 12 Monaten

Kommentare: Great. We use it frequently for clients.

Vorteile:

We use Room Sketcher daily as a tool to show realistic renderings of spaces to our clients. Helping them visualize the space to scale is such an important part of what we do.

Nachteile:

There are some features that could use some tuning. The way stairs function in the software could be improved. I would also love if you could update in a camera view- it would make placing art and decor so much easier.

Antwort von RoomSketcher

vor 12 Monaten

Thank you for your kind review of RoomSketcher, Annie. We're thrilled to hear that our software has been instrumental in helping you show realistic renderings of spaces to your clients. Your feedback on the features is highly appreciated, particularly the improvements you mentioned for stairs and camera view updates. We continuously strive to enhance our software and provide the best user experience possible, and your input plays a crucial role in that process. If you have any further questions or suggestions, please reach out to our customer support team. Thank you for your loyalty and support! Kind regards, team RoomSketcher

Kim
Sales in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Highly Recommend

5,0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall... happy!

Vorteile:

I love the 3D view feature and the ability to see the view from several different angles. I think the 3D print version is very crisp and clear and presents well. I do like the turn around time on renderings.

Nachteile:

I have not been happy with the renderings as the cabinetry, etc seems to "off" is not stationary.

Antwort von RoomSketcher

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for your fantastic review, Kim! We're delighted you enjoy RoomSketcher, especially the 3D view feature and quick renderings. Your feedback is appreciated, and we would be happy to help you achieve a perfect result when rendering cabinets. Please reach out to our helpful customer service team, support@roomsketcher.com. They will work closely with you to resolve your concern and ensure your experience meets your expectations. Thanks for being part of the RoomSketcher community! Kind regards, team RoomSketcher

Jennifer
Interior designer in USA
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Renovation planning

5,0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: It creates a user friendly way for me to model layouts and renovations

Vorteile:

Ease of building existing floor plans and then creating new levels of edits

Nachteile:

Difficult to layer in features and add custom elements. Limited product selection. Would like more contractor friendly floor plans with detailed measurements

Antwort von RoomSketcher

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Jennifer, thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review! If you have specific product requests, please send them to our Customer Service Team (support@roomsketcher.com) so they can make a note of it and share them with our production team. Our CS team can also help you with how you can add detailed measurements on your floor plans. We hope to hear from you! Kind regards, Team RoomSketcher

Claes
Photographer in Schweden
Fotografie, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Make floorplans easy!

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: It helps me in an easy way to deliver professional floor plans to my clients.

Vorteile:

Easy to use. Easy to use. The result is nice and professional.

Nachteile:

I wish you could customize the software so you can save more time. Saving furniture labels is one example.

Antwort von RoomSketcher

vor 2 Jahren

We're so glad to hear you're happy, Claes! And thanks for your feedback, saving furniture labels is a great idea. It's been added to our customer suggestion list. Kind regards, team RoomSketcher

Þorsteinn
lawyer in Island
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Very expensive

5,0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Very frustrating.

Vorteile:

Not much experience because to use it you have to pay 120 dollars ontop of the subsription fee.

Nachteile:

Extremely Expensive. Very high monthly subsription, but even so you can not save your project unless you pay 120 US$ more (yes ontop of the 20 dollars montly subsribiton).

Antwort von RoomSketcher

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Þorsteinn, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am happy to see that you think RoomSketcher's overall quality is quite good :) As for the 120USD you mentioned - I am guessing you're talking about the Credit packages. The Credit package for 120USD is our most popular package, but we also offer a Mini package for only 27USD :) You can read more about how credits work here: https://www.roomsketcher.com/credits/ . Please contact us at support@roomsketcher.com and we'll be happy to help you sort it out or answer any questions. Kind regards, Team RoomSketcher

Roslyn
Licensed Agent in Australien
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Quick and easy!

5,0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Very few at all

Vorteile:

We send through a terrible plan, messy, sometimes barely readable, and get back a high-quality floor plan we can use in our marketing.

Nachteile:

Nothing to dislike, we have a vary rare occasion a plan doesn't work.

Antwort von RoomSketcher

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Roslyn, Thanks for your excellent feedback on using RoomSketcher! We're super happy to hear that our services have been a reliable help in transforming your messy plans into high-quality floor plans for your marketing needs. Should you ever need assistance or have questions, our customer support team is here to help you. Kind regards, team RoomSketcher

Andrea
Myself in Österreich
Design, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

the easy way to best results

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love being able to implement my visions quickly and precisely, and Roomsketcher does this extremely well

Vorteile:

easy handling even for laypeople, after just a few applications you have enough practice, so that even more complicated applications can be carried out without any problems

Nachteile:

there is no point of criticism, all functions can be implemented precisely and there is a wealth of possibilities

Antwort von RoomSketcher

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the fantastic review, Andrea! We're thrilled to hear you find our app easy to use and that its features help you to quickly and easily implement your visions and designs. We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to provide you with a great experience. Best regards, team RoomSketcher.

Sharon
Sharon
Interior Designer and Owner in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Home Designer is a designer's best friend

4,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I have used a lot of cad and 3D design programs over the years and this one has open my eyes. If you have a technical brain like mine, you will learn the in and outs of this program in few days or less. Go pro with Home Designer, its the best investment.

Vorteile:

I loved the many options it provided and the walk around views. Invaluable when showing off to potential clients. The pricing is really good for yearly use. I would do the vip pricing. They use real products from the real store. If you want the unlimted catalog you have to pro. Impressive and easy to learn.

Nachteile:

If you go free or vip the program is very limiting. Its best to go Pro small to really enjoy what the program fully offers. Other than that...I got nothing. Its really good.

Patrick
Consultant in Neuseeland
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Good software with potential for improvement

4,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall I am very happy with the software but needed some time to really work out how to use it for my use cases.

Vorteile:

I really like the template & object library, and how easy it is to create room structures.

Nachteile:

There is atm no functionality for the Mac Software (don't know if Windows has it) to select multiple decoration element at once and move/delete them.

Antwort von RoomSketcher

letztes Jahr

Hi Patrick, and thanks for taking time to write us an review. We love to hear that you find it easy to create room structures and floor plans with the app. At present it is not possible to select multiple elements to move or delete them, but I'll make sure to pass on your input to our product team for future updates. Best regards, team RoomSketcher.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

Useless product

1,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: My overall experience with RoomSketcher is that is a waste of time and energy. Any paid products don't match your projects. Products are not effective.

Vorteile:

Was able to make a decent floor map of our kitchen for an upcoming renovation project. It looked okay in the development stage, not in the 2d floor plan.

Nachteile:

Went through a bunch of work to design our kitchen, went to print out a 2D floor design for it. It charges $2 for it from the free trial. So we pay and what we get out is absolutely useless and not worth our time. I spent all this time getting the dimensions right and then they were all wrong (think gaps between cabinets and windows, door spacing, cabinets started overlapping). There was no grid or dimensions printing on the floor plan. We were hoping to turn it over to a professional designer for our kitchen renovation but we're starting from scratch and looking for other software. RoomSketcher is an absolute waste of time.

Antwort von RoomSketcher

vor 2 Jahren

Hi there, so sorry to hear this! It sounds as if something went wrong when you generated the 2D. If you reach out to our Customer Service team, they can check your project and help you get the 2D Floor Plan printed with the measurements you want. Please contact them at support@roomsketcher.com, they would love to help you out. Hope to hear from you so we can get this resolved. Kind regards, Celine from the RoomSketcher Team

Carlos
Carlos
Project Manager in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

It is good to have some idea of the furniture in a room.

4,0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: I had a blueprint of an apartment that was hard to show to people that are not familiar in reading bluwprints, but when I used this software the space was easier to show and understand because of the image you get placing the furnitures and windows.

Vorteile:

Very to if you have a new place and are not sure if the furniture will fit in certain room. Have good variety of furniture and textures to play with.

Nachteile:

To start building the rooms, the walls are hard to place, some times the wall not fit or behave the way is intended, so you end up having different distances in order to keep working on the project.