Über RoomSketcher

Die ultimative Grundriss- und Wohndesignsoftware. Ein perfektes Visualisierungswerkzeug für Immobilienprofis, Heimwerker und Designer.

Erfahre mehr über RoomSketcher

Bewertungen zu RoomSketcher

4,0

RoomSketcher hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 73 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RoomSketcher bereits verwendet?

Doris
Home Stagerin - Maklerin in Deutschland
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Gut händelbares Produkt mit guten Support

Kommentare: Schönes flexibles Programm!

Einfach anzuwenden, Preis-Leistung, guter Support

Die Bibliothek könnte größer sein und ab und zu erneuert, modernisiert werden

vor 10 Monaten

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung, Doris. Wir freuen uns sehr, dass Sie unser Produkt benutzerfreundlich finden und dass es ein gutes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis bietet. Es macht uns auch glücklich zu hören, dass Sie eine positive Erfahrung mit unserem Support-Team gemacht haben. Wir schätzen Ihr Feedback zur Möbelbibliothek und arbeiten kontinuierlich daran, sie mit neuen Elementen zu aktualisieren und zu erweitern. Vielen Dank, dass Sie RoomSketcher gewählt haben und Ihre Erfahrung mit uns teilen! Freundliche Grüße, das Team von RoomSketcher.

Jennifer
Jennifer
CEO in Costa Rica
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome house design app!

Kommentare: I love Room Sketcher! It have given me the ability to quickly turn my design ideas into reality without any training!

I have designed full houses and outside spaces. It’s so easy to use and I can get realistic renderings to show my houses to clients and even show spec houses while selling!

I haven’t figured out how to put one floor on top of another and see the way the outside of the building looks but I can make any interior design and floor plan to give to builders so they can follow!

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for your incredible review, Jennifer! We're thrilled to hear that RoomSketcher has empowered you to bring your design ideas to life effortlessly. Your ability to design full houses and outdoor spaces showcases the versatility of our platform, and we're delighted to be part of your creative process. As for the multi-story feature, we currently don't support stacking floors for an exterior view. However, we are continuously working on enhancing our service and features, and your feedback is invaluable and will be handed to the product team for future updates. Have a wonderful day! Kind regards, team RoomSketcher

Clare
Interior Designer / Owner in USA

Wonderful program

Kommentare: For someone who grew up hand drawing, this has been so easy to learn. The ability to show a client a 3-D rendering of their space gives them an added layer of confidence, which a hand drawn elevation could never achieve.

I've been using RoomSketcher for several years, and love it. It gives me the ability to quickly lay out a space, apply finishes. The quick camera shots help give me an idea of massing, and the 3-D renderings are very useful. It has become second nature to me, and I recommend it to many people. It's perfect for anyone who just wants to visualize quickly and doesn't want to spend thousands of dollars and hours on full cad.

I do a lot of kitchen and bath design, so the customization of cabinet sizes and materials is critical to me. I am frustrated by the 2-D floorplans snapping back to default sized cabinets which requires a lot of photoshopping. Also, some tweaks to make materials - such as light concrete - consistently available in all surfaces (counters, walls, floors, block) would be appreciated, and the wood grain on the shaker doors when rendered in 3D goes hayire, but all in all I am very happy.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review, Clare. We're delighted to hear that you have been using our app for several years and that it has become a valuable tool for you as an interior designer and owner. It's great to know that RoomSketcher provides you with the ability to quickly lay out a space, apply finishes, and visualize your designs to clients and collaborators. We understand that customization of cabinet sizes and materials is critical for your kitchen and bath designs. We apologize for any frustrations you may have experienced with the 2D floorplans snapping back to default sized cabinets. Your feedback is valued and we will take it into consideration as we work on improving our customization options. Thanks for your continued support and for choosing RoomSketcher as your go-to tool for visualizing spaces. We're committed to providing you with an excellent experience and continuously improving our features to meet your design needs. Kind regards, team RoomSketcher

Stephanie
OWNER LEAD DECORATOR in USA
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

great resource for my company

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: great! I am depending on it more and more for each project

Room sketcher has helped me elevate my business to the next level by being able to create 2d layouts and 3d renderings.

I would like to see more furniture choices. Many other programs allow you to pull items from the internet (example: pottery barn) and put those actual pieces into the layout. As an interior decorator, this would be amazing.

letzten Monat

Thank you, Stephanie, for the fantastic review! We're thrilled to be an integral part of your projects, watching your business elevate with 2D layouts and 3D renderings. Your wish for more furniture choices is duly noted – we're all about making RoomSketcher the best it can be for you. While importing external items isn't an option yet, your feedback fuels our dedication to improvement. Drop us a line at support@roomsketcher.com with your furniture suggestions! We'll carefully consider your ideas for future updates. For any more ideas or queries, we're here and ready to help. Happy designing! Kind regards, team RoomSketcher

Haley
Marketing Brand Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Room Sketcher

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Meh you the best out there that I could find, but you have flaws.

That I can costumize the room to include features that we have in the room such as grab bars.

That I have to use credits to render a room and something’s will not look correct in the room so then I have fix them because does not look the same on the capture so I am wasting credits.

letzten Monat

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us, Haley. We're glad you appreciate RoomSketcher's customization features, especially for incorporating specific room elements like grab bars. We want you to know that we understand your concerns about credit usage. To address this, we recommend using the preview option before generating outputs like 3D Floor Plans, 360 Views, and 3D Photos, which incur credit costs. You can find guidance on previewing a floor plan here: https://help.roomsketcher.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000189205, and for creating a 3D Snapshot before generating a 3D Photo, follow these steps: https://help.roomsketcher.com/hc/en-us/articles/208846525. Please feel free to contact our support team at support@roomsketcher.com. They'll be more than happy to review your case and assess the possibility of a refund for any misused credits. We appreciate your feedback. Kind regards, team RoomSketcher

Barney
Proprietor in Kanada
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Product

Kommentare: It is a great design layout tool but limited, perhaps I'm asking too much for the price. I like the easy of use and the ability to drag objects around and resize them. It's a great tool for the price.

3d and 360 are great ways to look at the product from all sides and angles. Mostly easy to use.

Adding some items, or letting the user create something not in the library like beams, wider variety for furnature as well as roofing material would be nice. Also a matriel list would be super. Adding layers for electrical and plumbing would have been great too.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you, Barney, for your valuable feedback! We're here to support you and help your construction business thrive. We're continuously expanding our library, so suggestions for new additions are always welcome. Recently, we added new HVAC items and electrical symbols that can be helpful in your projects. If you have any specific ideas for items you'd like to see in our library, please don't hesitate to share your suggestions with our product team by emailing support@roomsketcher.com. While you can't import custom elements, our 'Building Blocks' offer versatile options to create special objects like beams. Check out different ways to use them here https://help.roomsketcher.com/hc/en-us/search?category=200868811&query=%22building+blocks%22. For electrical and plumbing layers, consider using separate levels within your project for planning this part of a build. Your remark about a material list is good, and I will make sure the product team gets your input. Kind regards, team RoomSketcher.

Martin
Director in UK
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Good but has limitations

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Good but a little frustrating given limitations mentioned above.

Ease of use and 3D rendering. #60 views are helpful. Walk throughs are also good if a little basic

- Difficult to get different wall heights in rooms under eaves to work properly when there are different roof angles needed – difficult to save project if wall heights don't align - Can't add skylights to rooms in the eaves of house as there is no facility for windows to match angle of roof so renders always show vertical windows. - Exterior view of property plans don't allow to show a roof structure place - Exterior view doesn't allow you to stack floors to get full exterior view – can't layer for plans to check alignments from floor to floor. - You can't model exterior space like paths or walkways unless they are attached to property wall (like balconies function).

vor 5 Tagen

Thank you for your feedback, Martin! We're thrilled you appreciate RoomSketcher's ease of use and 3D rendering capabilities, including the Live 3D walkthroughs and 360 views. To assist you further with your challenges, I recommend contacting our customer service team at support@roomsketcher.com. They're dedicated to ensuring your success with RoomSketcher and are ready to assist with any projects you have. We value your suggestions and feedback, so please don't hesitate to share any additional thoughts you may have. We're committed to continuously improving our platform to provide you with an even better experience in the future. Kind regards, team RoomSketcher

Hilary
Clinical coordinator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Helpful for home builder!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I am currently building a home and this tool has been amazing. It’s great to “walk” through the plan to get a feel of it. Because of this, we have made several design changes that will impact the home’s functionality. I’ve also been able to play with furniture placement, make kitchen layout decisions , decide on number of kitchen pendants, etc.

I loved that I could pay room sketcher to “build” my floor plan so that it could be up and running immediately. Then, I could make changes in the plan without being overwhelmed. The cost for them to create the plans were very reasonable and well worth it!!

It was initially difficult to understand how the credits worked. I burned through the credits quickly without understanding.

letzten Monat

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with RoomSketcher, Hilary! We're delighted to hear that the tool has been invaluable in your home-building journey, allowing you to make crucial design decisions and optimize the functionality of your new home. We appreciate your feedback about the initial challenges with understanding how credits work. We're continually working to enhance user experience, and your input is invaluable. If you have questions or need assistance, our support team is here to help at support@roomsketcher.com. We're thrilled to be part of your home-building adventure, and we wish you continued success in creating the perfect space for yourself. Kind regards, team RoomSketcher

Dan
Owner Creative Director in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

RoomSketcher review

Kommentare: I have been very happy with the end results of the drawings, and more importantly my client has loved the finals, they were exactly what they were looking for. It takes a bit of time to get up to speed on the features and functionality, but once familiar with it all the process works well, and online help has been great, as has more personalized help. Having RoomSketcher techs do the initial drawings saved me a lot of time and expense, that is a tremendous feature and quick turnaround time makes it a no-brainer to use.

The ability to have an initial drawing created from blueprints by RoomSketcher

It takes some practice to use the interface, some features are not the most intuitive. Also, only 30 days to make changes to downloaded files can be problematic given review times from clients that is out of my control.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your experience, Dan! We're thrilled to hear that you've been happy with the results and that RoomSketcher has helped you meet your client's expectations. We appreciate your feedback on the learning curve, which we're continuously improving. We're grateful for your support and look forward to serving you even better in the future. Kind regards, team RoomSketcher

Mikael
Sales in Schweden
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

God and easy

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Good but could be better if there was outdoor roof function

Quick and easy to make suggestions for my costumers and the possibility to show them there new house in 3D

No possible to draw the roof, to complicated to draw slanted roofs.

letzten Monat

Thank you for the excellent review, Mikael! We are happy to hear that you find our software a helpful tool for creating quick and easy suggestions for your customers and showcasing their new houses in 3D. Your input is essential and helps us continue to develop the app and our service. Have a great day. Kind regards, team RoomSketcher

Megan
Compliance Manager in Australien
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

So easy to use

5,0 vor 7 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: From the very start of using Roomsketcher the service and support we have received has been amazing.

We hand draw plans on site and submit to Roomsketcher and order plans which works well for our business model.

Sometimes when I order multiple plans they don't all come back at the same time.

vor 5 Tagen

Hi Megan! Thank you for your glowing feedback! We're thrilled to hear that RoomSketcher has been such a valuable tool for your construction business, making it easy to integrate hand-drawn plans to order floor plans seamlessly from our drawing service. We're delighted that you've found our service and support amazing from the start. We're constantly working to improve our processes, and your input is invaluable. Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need assistance. Kind regards, team RoomSketcher

Anders
Photographer in Norwegen
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good service for floor plan creation

Kommentare: Overall really happy with the product for my use. I supply sketches that they turn into 2D or 3D floorplans

The "do it for you" service where you supply a 2d sketch and they create it for you is really great. Usually ready within 12 hours.

The "do it yourself" part is a bit hard to learn, and I had a lot of trouble getting roomnames to sit in the middle of the rooms etc. A bit too complex for me so I have them do it for me.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts, Anders! We're delighted to hear that you've found our drawing service to be a great asset for your floor plan needs. We appreciate your feedback about drawing floor plans yourself, and understand that it might seem challenging initially. Rest assured, a bit of practice will make you a skilled RoomSketcher user in no time. If you ever decide to explore drawing for yourself again or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to assist you and ensure your continued satisfaction. Kind regards Team RoomSketcher

Stephanie
Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic product!

Kommentare: We are able to use our floorplans and photos to send to prospective clients. It is a wonderful tool to allow them to view details about the spaces virtually. They can also experiment with different furniture displays and determine what will fit in a room without physically having to move everything around!

RoomSketcher is a MUST for my business. I use it to make 3D floorplans to showcase apartments, houses, and commercial rental spaces. It is SO easy to use, and there are so many tools that allow you to customize down to minute details. The 3D photos are GORGEOUS and super life-like. You have so many options for angles and fields that allow you to truly capture the feel of a space.

It would be nice if levels could be shared on one screen in the Live 3D walk-through, so a 2-story house can be viewed in its entirety. The ability to select multiple items at a time to move/copy would be a HUGE improvement. Currently you can only move one item at a time, so if you're trying to move an entire room full of furniture it is quite time consuming to move them one at a time.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for your fantastic review, Stephanie! We're thrilled to hear that RoomSketcher is a must-have tool for showcasing properties with stunning 3D floorplans. We appreciate your suggestions for improvement regarding multi-story viewing and item manipulation. If you have more ideas or questions, feel free to reach out. We're here to assist you. Kind regards, team RoomSketcher!

Danielle
Co-Owner in USA
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SOS Relocation Specialist

Kommentare: RoomSketcher is our 'go to' for all floor plans. It is very user friendly and has the options we need.

I love that we can send in a blueprint for rendering and get a beautiful sketch in return. There are various finish options to choose from and we can usually find options that closely resemble our clients belongings.

I prefer to have a paid subscription with an unlimited number of sketches. We, of course, don't mind an added for for blueprint production. Also, it is not real clear how to forward a final sketch to a client through RoomSketcher. I currently have to grab a 'screen shot' and send that way.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about your experience with RoomSketcher as your preferred floor plan solution, Danielle. We greatly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that our platform has become your go-to choice for all your floor plan needs. It is fantastic to hear that you love our drawing service, which helps you convert your blueprints into ready-made floor plans, and that you find and easily implement the materials and finishes you need. When it comes to sharing the final sketch and all the creatives you made from your project this is easily done in RoomSketcher. Check out this article on how to create a Project Presentation and sharing it with clients and stakeholders: https://help.roomsketcher.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004462485. Once again, thank you for your kind words. Best regards, team RoomSketcher.

Yekii
Owner/Designer/Decorator in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Great tool for floorplans, room building, and 3D rendering.

Kommentare: Overall great, powerful tool that I keep coming back to, despite the free options out there.

I like the ease of use, the ability to preview in 3D, to size and scale all items, to modify the colors and textures of items, and the realism of the 3D renders.

The price :-( There are similar tools that are free; sometimes I use those instead to keep costs down. I also wish the walls in the renders didn't come out so dark while the flooring is always overly bright.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your positive review of RoomSketcher, Yekii. It's wonderful to hear that our platform has been a great tool for floorplans, room building, and 3D rendering. We're glad that you find RoomSketcher easy to use and appreciate the ability to preview designs in 3D, size and scale items, and modify colors and textures. We understand your concern about pricing, as there are similar free tools available. We strive to provide value for money and continuously enhance our features to meet your needs. You mentioned that the walls in the renders appear dark while the flooring is overly bright. We appreciate your feedback on this and will take it into consideration when we work on improving the visual balance in our renders. Thank you for your continued support and for choosing RoomSketcher. We're committed to providing you with a great and powerful tool that meets your design needs. Kind regards, team RoomSkecher

Konstadina
Interior designer in Griechenland

Highly recommended

Kommentare: I’m a fun user of RoomSketcher. It’s the most easy way to design a 3d floor-plan. To use the blueprint to create a fantastic 3d floor plan of my design proposal for my projects.The excellent customer support!

The great quality of 3d floor-plans! The easy way to design mostly from my iPad. Friendly for user and so easy to learn and use the app! Also the RoomSketcher team. The customer support is the most supportive and helpful team!

The library of items, materials, textures, furniture.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Konstadina, and thanks for taking the time to write us a review! We're so glad to hear the app helps you create accurate floor plans from a blueprint and turn them into high-quality 3D Floor Plans for your projects. Thanks again, have a lovely day! Kind regards, team RoomSketcher

Katarina
blogger in Kroatien
Design, Selbstständig

Ok, I have to tell some things

Kommentare: First I want to say that this is my honest opinion about the Software and I'm not payed or something like that for what I'm going to say.
I'm using Roomsketcher for a few years, and it needed me time to explore what everything this software can do, and it can do a lot, especially when you're creative and know how to use everything given. Also, if I have any question about things I could do and how, the support team makes it really clear, and I have to say, really quick and quality. Furthermore, IT IS intuitive, unlike some other softwares that I'm not going to name and from which I gave up emmediately. And yes, you can do one wall in one color, and other walls in other. You can do whatever you want with walls. If you want, be my guest at www.tlocrti.com where you can see what you can make with RoomSketcher. AND I'm just to get to know more options that I haven't know there are!
I just want to say: this is absolutely amazing tool, especially if you have will to explore it and play with it, and if you are creative, you can do literally almost whatever you want. When you use this software for a while and you know it well, then you can give CONSTRUCTIVE critics what's good what's not, which isn't case with some reviews I read here. And one more thing, if someone finds BETTER and CHEAPER software, please let me know.
Yes, I thought so..

beautiful 3D photos, huge library of materials, furniture, colors- often upgraded, excellent support, changing materials, colors and dimensions of furniture

it would be good to have natural light in 3D photos and it would be really great if 360 view costs less credits

Antwort von RoomSketcher

Wow, thanks so much for your kind words! We love to hear you're happy with us, Katarina Kind regards, team RoomSketcher

Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

You don't need to be a genius to be an excellent designer.

Kommentare: RoomSketcher is possibly one of the easiest architectural design programs I have used. It has a simple and intuitive interface. And the only detail I find, are the extra payments even if you are a VIP or PRO user.

Always when starting to work with a new program, the doubt that assails the user is: how good an investment it is going to be. And it is a laudable doubt, because not everything in the world of software is a good investment, either of time or money. In this case it is something different, this program is super easy to use (even for beginners) has excellent drawing tools and a very large library which is even larger if you opt for a VIP plan. You don't need to be a genius to be an excellent designer, because with this program you only need to know how to drag and drop to be able to place your pieces. You can also add textures, which are organized in categories that include wood floors, interior and exterior paint, stone, tiles and others. The colors are a promise of reality, they are generic, but they are very close to the color that could have an ordinary paint.

One of its major shortcomings is that although there is a free version (very basic) the VIP version is not enough, since you will have to keep paying to have access to extra features. The system of "credits" that the program uses is really bad because it makes you think twice when making a useful decision in the program, but that decision makes you spend and spend money (because it consumes credits) even if you are a VIP or PRO plan. This problem takes away some of the functionality of this program that really could be excellent with small adjustments. The big problem is simply that it not only limits the user in the free plan but also in the paid plan. For some paying certain amounts per use will not be a problem, but for others, such as students, it will be prohibitive.

Jessica

User Friendly with Most of What’s Needed

Kommentare: I love the program for its ease of use and ability to bring designs to life. The renderings typically come out phenomenal. I would like to have more CAD like functionality with ability to add dissensions to 2D photos for contractors/ non-client focused images that are still necessary. To be able to import new library content would be an amazing feature. I would never look elsewhere.

Easy to use program with very little training period or trial and error.

Inability to create 2D images in black & white/line drawings with dimensions. Limited content library. Especially when it comes to lettering/shapes and art.

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks for your valuable feedback, Jessica! We're glad you find our program user-friendly, and that your renderings turn out phenomenal. With RoomSketcher, you can easily create black and white 2D Floor Plans with measurements. Check out our step-by-step guide on the subject here: https://help.roomsketcher.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014250198. Importing new library content to the app is not possible at the moment, but we would love to hear what sort of library items you would like to include. Send us your suggestions at support@roomsketcher.com and let our product team take a look for future updates to the app. Thanks again for your wonderful review. Kind regards, team RoomSketcher

Linzee
Director in Kanada
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great Software

Kommentare: I use the software for drawing Residential and Commercial floorplans using my Matterport floorplan screenshots. I find the software easy to use especially now that I've been using the software for a long time. I find I can bust out a floorplan quickly and easily using the shortcut keys which somewhat remind me of playing a PC game like Starcraft 2. I'd recommend the software to anyone looking to do 2d floorplan drawings.

I love the ease of the use of the shortcut keys to rip between functions in the software. The customer support is great which I've used a couple of times. The software isn't overcomplicated

I sometimes don't like the way the snap function works in regards to walls. However, a lot of this frusteration came from simply not fully understanding how everything works. Now that I've been using the software for some time, I've learned to work within the boundaries of the software and have mostly alleviated this. Unable to make wall thickness less than 2'', which would be helpful for custom drawings.

Antwort von RoomSketcher

Hi Linzee, we're so glad to hear the app is helpful, thanks for taking the time to write us a review! And great feedback about wall thickness, I'll make sure to pass it on to our product team. Thanks again, have a lovely day Kind regards, team RoomSketcher

Turner
Director in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for lying furniture out, to scale. Easy to use and learn!

Kommentare: Great - easy to use - easy to communicate with the company as well. When something wasn't right on my floor plans, they fixed it, and quickly.

You can send your plans in, and within 24 hours you have them in roomsketcher. It was very easy to learn how to use and didn't take a lot of "teaching".

I wish it was a bit easier to visually see the change in fabric colors on furniture pieces. (birds-eye view, not 3D)

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with RoomSketcher, Turner. We're so happy to hear that our tool has been great for laying out furniture to scale and that you found it easy to use and learn! It's good to know that you appreciate our service of sending your plans in and having them available in RoomSketcher within 24 hours. We're delighted to know that you found it easy to communicate with our company and that we were responsive in addressing any issues with your floor plans. Providing excellent customer support is a priority for us, and we're pleased to have met your expectations. Thank you for your positive comments and for choosing RoomSketcher. Kind regards, team RoomSketcher

Annie
Designer in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Room Sketcher Review

Kommentare: Great. We use it frequently for clients.

We use Room Sketcher daily as a tool to show realistic renderings of spaces to our clients. Helping them visualize the space to scale is such an important part of what we do.

There are some features that could use some tuning. The way stairs function in the software could be improved. I would also love if you could update in a camera view- it would make placing art and decor so much easier.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for your kind review of RoomSketcher, Annie. We're thrilled to hear that our software has been instrumental in helping you show realistic renderings of spaces to your clients. Your feedback on the features is highly appreciated, particularly the improvements you mentioned for stairs and camera view updates. We continuously strive to enhance our software and provide the best user experience possible, and your input plays a crucial role in that process. If you have any further questions or suggestions, please reach out to our customer support team. Thank you for your loyalty and support! Kind regards, team RoomSketcher

Marc
Praktikant in Deutschland
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Solution to our Problem making Old Plans look New

Kommentare: The user-friendly interface is fantastic. I found it easy to navigate, and creating and editing floor plans is a breeze. Even if you're new to this kind of software, you'll get the hang of it quickly.But what really impressed me were the features. Customization options allowed me to make unique and stylish floor plans. Accurate measurement tools were essential for property assessments. The integration capabilities made it simple to add floor plans to my marketing materials. Collaboration and sharing features also made working with clients and my team a lot more efficient.

It fixes many problems we had while manually doing it, also the customer support was top-notch. They were responsive and guided me through any questions I had during the onboarding process.For the value it offers, the software is worth every penny. It saved me time and added a professional touch to my services.

Nothing, im happy with everything untill now.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you so much, Marc! We're thrilled to hear about your fantastic experience with RoomSketcher, and honored that our app has been the answer to your needs. Your positive words about our user-friendly interface, customization options, and accurate measurements are truly appreciated. Your positive feedback energizes us to keep delivering the best solutions. Keep up the great work with your floor plans, and remember, we're here whenever you need assistance or have more insights to share. Kind regards, team RoomSketcher

Bartek
PROJECT MANAGER in UK
Bau, Selbstständig

Great and Easy to use

Kommentare: Happy after all! Keep using it!

Fast and easy to use with nearly ready-made products and extensive library of furniture

slow time for rendering and only can be done once online,

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you, Bartek, for your valuable feedback and for being a loyal RoomSketcher user for over two years. We're thrilled you find our software fast and easy to use and appreciate our extensive furniture library. We understand your concerns about rendering speed, and would like to offer some tips to optimize your rendering times. Our support team is here to assist you further and provide guidance at support@roomsketcher.com. Kind regards, team RoomSketcher.

Kim
Sales in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Highly Recommend

Kommentare: Overall... happy!

I love the 3D view feature and the ability to see the view from several different angles. I think the 3D print version is very crisp and clear and presents well. I do like the turn around time on renderings.

I have not been happy with the renderings as the cabinetry, etc seems to "off" is not stationary.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for your fantastic review, Kim! We're delighted you enjoy RoomSketcher, especially the 3D view feature and quick renderings. Your feedback is appreciated, and we would be happy to help you achieve a perfect result when rendering cabinets. Please reach out to our helpful customer service team, support@roomsketcher.com. They will work closely with you to resolve your concern and ensure your experience meets your expectations. Thanks for being part of the RoomSketcher community! Kind regards, team RoomSketcher