Über RoomSketcher

Ein Grundrissplanungstool zur Visualisierung von Wohnprojekten in 3D.

Erfahre mehr über RoomSketcher

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie RoomSketcher bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Lewis M.
Lewis M.
urban planner in Kenia
Architektur & Planung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The professionalism yet easiness to perform tasks with Roomsketcher is incredible

Kommentare: professionalism and fast

Easiness in drawing 2d and 3d even for first time users How professional the outputs turn out to be

The cost might be a little high but its all worth it considering how fast you can complete tasks using Roomsketcher.

Diseñador in Argentinien
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

You don't need to be a genius to be an excellent designer.

Kommentare: RoomSketcher is possibly one of the easiest architectural design programs I have used. It has a simple and intuitive interface. And the only detail I find, are the extra payments even if you are a VIP or PRO user.

Always when starting to work with a new program, the doubt that assails the user is: how good an investment it is going to be. And it is a laudable doubt, because not everything in the world of software is a good investment, either of time or money. In this case it is something different, this program is super easy to use (even for beginners) has excellent drawing tools and a very large library which is even larger if you opt for a VIP plan. You don't need to be a genius to be an excellent designer, because with this program you only need to know how to drag and drop to be able to place your pieces. You can also add textures, which are organized in categories that include wood floors, interior and exterior paint, stone, tiles and others. The colors are a promise of reality, they are generic, but they are very close to the color that could have an ordinary paint.

One of its major shortcomings is that although there is a free version (very basic) the VIP version is not enough, since you will have to keep paying to have access to extra features. The system of "credits" that the program uses is really bad because it makes you think twice when making a useful decision in the program, but that decision makes you spend and spend money (because it consumes credits) even if you are a VIP or PRO plan. This problem takes away some of the functionality of this program that really could be excellent with small adjustments. The big problem is simply that it not only limits the user in the free plan but also in the paid plan. For some paying certain amounts per use will not be a problem, but for others, such as students, it will be prohibitive.

Linzee A.
Director in Kanada
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great Software

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I use the software for drawing Residential and Commercial floorplans using my Matterport floorplan screenshots. I find the software easy to use especially now that I've been using the software for a long time. I find I can bust out a floorplan quickly and easily using the shortcut keys which somewhat remind me of playing a PC game like Starcraft 2. I'd recommend the software to anyone looking to do 2d floorplan drawings.

I love the ease of the use of the shortcut keys to rip between functions in the software. The customer support is great which I've used a couple of times. The software isn't overcomplicated

I sometimes don't like the way the snap function works in regards to walls. However, a lot of this frusteration came from simply not fully understanding how everything works. Now that I've been using the software for some time, I've learned to work within the boundaries of the software and have mostly alleviated this. Unable to make wall thickness less than 2'', which would be helpful for custom drawings.

letzte Woche

Hi Linzee, we're so glad to hear the app is helpful, thanks for taking the time to write us a review! And great feedback about wall thickness, I'll make sure to pass it on to our product team. Thanks again, have a lovely day Kind regards, team RoomSketcher

Jason P.
Jason P.
Business Owner in USA
Design, Selbstständig

No Mobile Capability

Kommentare: My review is solely based on finding this site and the initial login and testing to see what I could do from a mobile device. The rating does not take into consideration the actual PC downloaded app.

The concept sounds nice with plenty of opportunities to upgrade to full 2D or 3D compilation for your design.

Initial logging in and trying to do anything with a mobile device was not easy. This software is meant for PC or tablet only. I was hoping that because my phone is a phablet I could get something to work so I could further test out the software. No such luck, but it does clearly state for PC and Tablet

Claes A.
Photographer in Schweden
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Make floorplans easy!

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It helps me in an easy way to deliver professional floor plans to my clients.

Easy to use. Easy to use. The result is nice and professional.

I wish you could customize the software so you can save more time. Saving furniture labels is one example.

vor 2 Wochen

We're so glad to hear you're happy, Claes! And thanks for your feedback, saving furniture labels is a great idea. It's been added to our customer suggestion list. Kind regards, team RoomSketcher

Karen J.
Director in Australien
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great free trial

Kommentare: Loved it. I was able to plan and visualise a space without paying a cent. If we decide to proceed with the project then I will probably pay for the professional suite.

I was able to download and create a virtual office space in an evening. While options with the free trial are limited, there were more than enough to create the look and feel I was after. The program is highly intuitive and easy to use (although I do use GIS and graphing software packages in my work). The 3D walk through is only available if you pay, but the camera snapshots are a great way to visualize what the space will look like without paying money. $99 for an annual subscription sounds reasonable, and there are also options to go 3D for $20 or get added materials for $20 etc. Intro vidio was helpful.

The ability to paint a highlight wall would be good - I assumed the professional package would enable that, but another comment suggests this might not be the case. Can be tricky to place things on tables, or in bookshelves, but probably just needs a little more time and energy. It is definitely possible.

Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Interior Designer and Owner in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Home Designer is a designer's best friend

Kommentare: I have used a lot of cad and 3D design programs over the years and this one has open my eyes. If you have a technical brain like mine, you will learn the in and outs of this program in few days or less. Go pro with Home Designer, its the best investment.

I loved the many options it provided and the walk around views. Invaluable when showing off to potential clients. The pricing is really good for yearly use. I would do the vip pricing. They use real products from the real store. If you want the unlimted catalog you have to pro. Impressive and easy to learn.

If you go free or vip the program is very limiting. Its best to go Pro small to really enjoy what the program fully offers. Other than that...I got nothing. Its really good.

Carlos D.
Carlos D.
Project Manager in USA

It is good to have some idea of the furniture in a room.

Kommentare: I had a blueprint of an apartment that was hard to show to people that are not familiar in reading bluwprints, but when I used this software the space was easier to show and understand because of the image you get placing the furnitures and windows.

Very to if you have a new place and are not sure if the furniture will fit in certain room. Have good variety of furniture and textures to play with.

To start building the rooms, the walls are hard to place, some times the wall not fit or behave the way is intended, so you end up having different distances in order to keep working on the project.

Roz R.
Director in Australien
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Room Sketcher

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: RoomSketcher has ben a great way to show off house plans to potential clients.

Software is easy to use and easy to train others in the office to use. The measuring guide lines make planning house sketches a breeze.

Sometimes its tricky to select certain main lines to move and to write room names in smaller boxes. At times its hard to transfer the saved product into files without the sides being close to the edge of the page or cut off.

letzte Woche

We are so happy you enjoy using the app, Roz! I'm not entirely sure I understand what you mean about the transfer issues you are experiencing. If you reach out to our customer services team they can help you out as this really shouldn't be an issue You can reach them on support@roomsketcher.com. Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! Kind regards, team RoomSketcher

Megan C.
Interior Decorator in Kanada
Design, Selbstständig

Great tool for Interior Designers

I'm always looking for new software for home design and find this one to be one of the best

I always find there to be some sort of limitations when it comes to home design software but I do find this one has the most features that I use quickly

Shannon M.
Assistant Financial Analyst in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good Product to use for Home Design needs

Kommentare: I've had a good experience with this website they have good customer service and really do what they say they'll do in a good timely manner.

I liked that they have so many options of ways I can build my rooms and also how many different things I can put in the rooms to make it all my own. When the 3D designs come to life they really do look amazing! I also like that you can act like someone is walking through the house to really help you understand what the house would look like.

It takes a long time to really understand this program so I finally sent in all my house plans to the company and paid for them to do it. They turned out great so that's what I've been doing since.

Showroom Consultant in USA
Groߟhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for a visual person

Kommentare: Helped me design a room!

This program made it so that I could overcome the difficulty seeing a finished 3D design that I had to plan.

I kept hitting paywalls and wish that I didn't have to pay more to access things I feel should be included. But the actual program worked very well.

Daniel C.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Weekend Designer

This software allows someone with an idea but not architectural experience design a masterpiece with the click of a mouse button. It does all the work for you and lets you produce a plan that you can share with others to get exactly what you desire in your home design.

Takes a little time to get down all the features and so many more that are available that I have yet to use.

Yannick M.
Owner in Kanada
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Worst Waste of Time

Kommentare: Not good at all.

It's mostly free if you want to play around with a plan.

They make you pay for floor plans. The measurements don't show up after you put the time into entering it into the software. They make you pay for a print and that print doesn't even have any measurements.

Nicholas H.
owner in Kanada

RoomSketcher

Kommentare: Just try to edit, then print something. You'll understand

It really makes you appreciate every other software program created. Truly a piece crap.

Must be the least user friendly design of a program i have ever experienced.

Ana M.
Ana M.
Administrator in Kroatien
Groߟhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great and useful home designer

Home Designer is useful and very simple to use. Features that this software have are amazing. There are many different furniture options and a lot of colors that can be applied.

The biggest cons is with colors. For example if you want to have 3 walls in one room in same color and 4th in other you cannot do it.

Thomas W.
owner in USA

very frustrating

It was relatively easy to draw a room and to put accessories in and 3d views were pretty good when accessible.

premium project 3D functions were difficult if not impossible to access after purchase. This is not an intuitive app. and is more skillful in upselling than in accessing what one has purchased.

Stuart A.
Financial Adviser in Polen
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for sketching up room plans

This siftware was very easy to use and enabled me to mock up anfloor plan for our office to maximise space, storage and work flow

Sometimes it was a little glitchy, but this may have been down to my system need an update to its os. Other than that it worked perfectly

Priscilla B.
Consultant in Australien
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to learn and use

5 vor 7 Tagen Neu

Great for planning a home renovation before engaging a builder

Credits are expensive once you run out from the quantity included in the annual subscription

gestern

It's so great to hear you like our app, Priscilla! Regarding Credits, we have lots of tips and tricks for how you can save costs and use less of them. Our customer services team would be happy to help you with this You can reach them on support@roomsketcher.com. Thanks for taking the time to write us a review, have a great day! Kind regards, team RoomSketcher