Home Designer is a designer's best friend

Bewertet am 23.3.2019
Sharon C.
Interior Designer and Owner
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have used a lot of cad and 3D design programs over the years and this one has open my eyes. If you have a technical brain like mine, you will learn the in and outs of this program in few days or less. Go pro with Home Designer, its the best investment.

Vorteile: I loved the many options it provided and the walk around views. Invaluable when showing off to potential clients. The pricing is really good for yearly use. I would do the vip pricing. They use real products from the real store. If you want the unlimted catalog you have to pro. Impressive and easy to learn.

Nachteile: If you go free or vip the program is very limiting. Its best to go Pro small to really enjoy what the program fully offers. Other than that...I got nothing. Its really good.

It is good to have some idea of the furniture in a room.

Bewertet am 25.1.2018
Carlos D.

Kommentare: I had a blueprint of an apartment that was hard to show to people that are not familiar in reading bluwprints, but when I used this software the space was easier to show and understand because of the image you get placing the furnitures and windows.

Vorteile: Very to if you have a new place and are not sure if the furniture will fit in certain room. Have good variety of furniture and textures to play with.

Nachteile: To start building the rooms, the walls are hard to place, some times the wall not fit or behave the way is intended, so you end up having different distances in order to keep working on the project.

Great tool for Interior Designers

Bewertet am 25.2.2019
Megan C.
Interior Decorator
Design, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I'm always looking for new software for home design and find this one to be one of the best

Nachteile: I always find there to be some sort of limitations when it comes to home design software but I do find this one has the most features that I use quickly

No Mobile Capability

Bewertet am 19.7.2019
Jason P.
Business Owner
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My review is solely based on finding this site and the initial login and testing to see what I could do from a mobile device. The rating does not take into consideration the actual PC downloaded app.

Vorteile: The concept sounds nice with plenty of opportunities to upgrade to full 2D or 3D compilation for your design.

Nachteile: Initial logging in and trying to do anything with a mobile device was not easy. This software is meant for PC or tablet only. I was hoping that because my phone is a phablet I could get something to work so I could further test out the software. No such luck, but it does clearly state for PC and Tablet

Good Product to use for Home Design needs

Bewertet am 2.11.2018
Shannon M.
Assistant Financial Analyst
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've had a good experience with this website they have good customer service and really do what they say they'll do in a good timely manner.

Vorteile: I liked that they have so many options of ways I can build my rooms and also how many different things I can put in the rooms to make it all my own. When the 3D designs come to life they really do look amazing! I also like that you can act like someone is walking through the house to really help you understand what the house would look like.

Nachteile: It takes a long time to really understand this program so I finally sent in all my house plans to the company and paid for them to do it. They turned out great so that's what I've been doing since.

Great for a visual person

Bewertet am 20.12.2017
Showroom Consultant
Groߟhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Helped me design a room!

Vorteile: This program made it so that I could overcome the difficulty seeing a finished 3D design that I had to plan.

Nachteile: I kept hitting paywalls and wish that I didn't have to pay more to access things I feel should be included. But the actual program worked very well.

Weekend Designer

Bewertet am 17.12.2018
Daniel C.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Vorteile: This software allows someone with an idea but not architectural experience design a masterpiece with the click of a mouse button. It does all the work for you and lets you produce a plan that you can share with others to get exactly what you desire in your home design.

Nachteile: Takes a little time to get down all the features and so many more that are available that I have yet to use.

Great and useful home designer

Bewertet am 26.7.2018
Ana M.
Administrator
Groߟhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Home Designer is useful and very simple to use. Features that this software have are amazing. There are many different furniture options and a lot of colors that can be applied.

Nachteile: The biggest cons is with colors. For example if you want to have 3 walls in one room in same color and 4th in other you cannot do it.

RoomSketcher

Bewertet am 6.7.2019
Nicholas H.

Kommentare: Just try to edit, then print something. You'll understand

Vorteile: It really makes you appreciate every other software program created. Truly a piece crap.

Nachteile: Must be the least user friendly design of a program i have ever experienced.

very frustrating

Bewertet am 22.7.2017
Thomas W.

Vorteile: It was relatively easy to draw a room and to put accessories in and 3d views were pretty good when accessible.

Nachteile: premium project 3D functions were difficult if not impossible to access after purchase. This is not an intuitive app. and is more skillful in upselling than in accessing what one has purchased.

Great tool for sketching up room plans

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Stuart A.
Financial Adviser
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This siftware was very easy to use and enabled me to mock up anfloor plan for our office to maximise space, storage and work flow

Nachteile: Sometimes it was a little glitchy, but this may have been down to my system need an update to its os. Other than that it worked perfectly