Great integration with business and awesome dev team

Bewertet am 11.4.2018
eCommerce Analyst/Product Coordinator
Sportartikel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This software allows customers to build out their space with our products and visualize how they will look. This is an awesome tool that allows them to then share on social media which helps give us free publicity, especially so since none of our competitor's are using tools like this.

Nachteile: I found some of the designing features to be a bit basic and somewhat clunky. I also wish the room was 3D rendered without having to use the snapshot camera feature, although the camera itself is a nice tool how it's currently being used.

Good but not great

Bewertet am 28.9.2018
Megan g C.
Business Owner
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I would like to see you being able to add personal items to your floorplan from other sites (like wayfair) and I would also like a regular black&white floorplan view as if I had drawn it instead of being computer generated as I find the colors on the computer are always off compared to the actual product. I think they are trying to do too much and in doing so missed the mark on the key component they should be providing

Vorteile: It serves the purpose of doing floorplans but doesn't have the features I would like

Nachteile: You have to choose certain furniture and if the furniture that you want isn't there, you have to substitute with something they have which can give a deceiving look to your client

The 3D rendering is amazing

Bewertet am 27.3.2018
Ecommerce Business Analyst
Sportartikel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Being able to produce a photo realistic 3D render of a room and products is a huge benefit for us.

Vorteile: This is a very easy to use tool. From the first time I jumped in, I basically knew how to build and edit a room. Producing amazing realistic 3D renders of my rooms only takes a few minutes.

Nachteile: There are some features that were available in Floorplanner that we have been told will be going away once the switch is made to Roomstyler. These features are supposed to be returning at some point in the future, but missing them for a period of time is a downer. Other than that, this has been a great tool to use.

Can't Find anything better - Doesn't mean it's great

Bewertet am 25.2.2019
Megan C.
INterior Decorator
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: As a designer, I use Floorplanner quite a bit but I would like to find something that has more flexibility and options because I feel limited with it's features (especially it's furniture options)

Vorteile: It does what I need it to do - draw floorplans.

Nachteile: I would like to be able to import furniture and objects to add to the floorplans instead of having to pick from their limited catalog.

Save your time

Bewertet am 5.12.2017
Marketing Manager

Vorteile: This was very easy to use and customize in some cases. It is an affordable option compared to SocialTables.

Nachteile: Honestly save your time - you can't customize the size/measurements of tables/chairs, etc. you may as well be using a word doc because you can fit as many tables as you'd like - nothing is to scale. I cannot tell you how many arguments and confusion we had between our operations team and our planners because of these floor plans. Go for AllSeated!

So wonderful to use!

Bewertet am 7.2.2018
Tarah M.
Designer

Kommentare: I am able to design and create our space without having to learn a professional program.

Vorteile: I am always needing a tool like this, but don't have the professional skills to dive into a pro program. FloorPlanner makes it easy! Very Intuitive. I am working on a Mother-In-Law suite for our property and its a great tool to work from!

Nachteile: I wish there were better measurement tools. I also wish there were a way to combine projects to show the whole project. In our case, we have an upstairs, and a downstairs, and I don't see a way to combine those levels in the mockup.

sattisfied

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
REO Agent
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It was nice to use. I still use it. New projects take some time but they come out good.

Vorteile: I really liked the way it allows you to literally make any kind of plan you desire. It gives detail info about wall measurements and such. Helps a lot in making a material list. I used on my iPad mostly.

Nachteile: At times it was hard to move walls. If I had walls connected but were in different directions it would not let me move one side for some reason. In some cases I had to start all over.

Great tool for fast floor planning

Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Camiel W.
Software Engineer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I wanted to make a real floor plan of my house, with real measurements, so I can exactly figure out what should be on what position (when drilling a hole or something)

Vorteile: I liked most the ease of creating walls of the correct size, putting in windows and doors, and making measurements
Scrolling around is also made very easy, including zooming in and out
It is a online tool which works very fast and has lots of options

Nachteile: When exporting an image of the planned floor, I get an image with poor resolution (1000x700 or something alike)
The automatic measurements are often distracting, cause they give other numbers than my paper floor-plan

Great Program and pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Bewertet am 24.5.2018
Shannon M.
Assistant Financial Analyst
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Will be using this for a new home construction website and I really think the viewers will love seeing the plans in 3D, it will help them understand more what the layout of the house it.

Vorteile: They have some great Youtube videos that help you understand how to import projects, draw walls, stairs, and how to label the rooms. I've enjoyed learning how to use this program!

Nachteile: The guys voice in the Youtube videos drives me crazy! They need someone who doesn't sound to boring :)

Designed a remodel with the software

Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Ryan C.

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to use. We designed our remodel before hiring a draftsman to finish it and make it ready for permitting. We saved TONS of money and revisions by hammering out the basic design first.

Nachteile: There weren't a lot of options for adding furniture to give a sense of space. Without that it's hard to know if the size of room you're making is adequate.

Helpful for planning diagrams. You can not customize dimensions for furniture

Bewertet am 17.4.2018
Blaine T.
General manager
Restaurants

Vorteile: Easy to use. There is little to no training required. There is a wide variety of furniture options. Color options are wide.

Nachteile: Without specific dimensions of furniture, planning set ups can be difficult. Sizes of furniture can be adjusted.