Myicourse

Myicourse Bewertungen

von Icceleration

I am using myicourse.com for my organisation & i am happy the way i can conduct online exams .

Bewertet am 21.6.2017
Rinki S.
HR

Kommentare: You can save lots of money , as for basic usage myicourse is almost free.

Vorteile: Online Courses & Less fees on every sale. Good editor to make custom courses . i can even add videos & audio files in my courses. there is restriction over the size of video but it's ok for a learning courses .

Nachteile: less social media presence, UI is not good as other tools but functionality are good. site is little slow on IE browsers some time but works fine on other browsers.

This is an interesting platform to experiment with.

Bewertet am 27.1.2020
Eugene M.
Instructor
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It is a mostly free platform as long as you are sharing free content. If you want to charge for it, you have to have a Business Account with PayPal ($10.00 monthly) and MyiCourse get 10% of your sales. So if you're just starting out - this is a good place to practice if you don't want to spend money 'test driving' your course and see what sort of response your course might attract.

Vorteile: I liked the ability to upload my content without a lot of hassles. Particularly slides, and videos.

Nachteile: I wish there were a clearer tutorial regarding the difference between creating a college and creating course. I've got several "colleges" but only one course and I'm working out how to promote it. I don't know what the 'audience' is for MyiCourse or how to access them...of if that's done automatically by MyiCourse.