Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über Stripo.email

Stripo.email ist ein Online-Drag-and-drop- und HTML-E-Mail-Builder.

Erfahre mehr über Stripo.email

Vorteile:

Drag in photos, links, fonts, colors, etc. Easily integrate them with MailChimp to send to the specific audience.

Nachteile:

Sometimes the layouts are not responsive with other devices. We need HTML expert to fix those error.

Bewertungen zu Stripo.email

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,7
Kundenservice
4,9
Funktionen
4,8
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,9

Weiterempfehlungsquote

9,5/10

Stripo.email hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 77 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Stripo.email bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (77)

Dario
Content Manager in Deutschland
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Ausgezeichnete Möglichkeiten zum Designen professioneller E-Mails und Newsletter

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Alles in allem ein super Email-Editor, für den sogar wenig bis gar keine html-Fähigkeiten ausreichen würden.

Vorteile:

Sehr gut ist die allgemein recht einfache Bearbeitung der Designvorlagen, man benötigt nicht viel Zeit um sich einzuarbeiten. Persönlich wichtig ist für mich auch die Möglichkeit Test-Emails an sich selbst zu verschicken, um sich der vollen Funktionalität in verschiedenen Mail-Clients und auf unterschiedlichen Plattformen zu versichern.

Nachteile:

Die Einbindung von Pixabay oder ähnlichen free-Fotodatenbanken wären super! Manche design-features könnten noch ausgebaut werden, z.B. die Anpassung der Textfelder um Fotos und Grafiken.

Timm
CEO in Deutschland
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Einfach und schnell

5,0 letztes Jahr

Vorteile:

Mit diesem Tool lassen sich hübsche Mails in kurzer Zeit erstellen. Jede Vorlage kann kopiert und angepasst werden. Besonders gut ist das 1-Klick-Exportieren an andere Anbieter/Schnittstellen. Damit umgeht man manuelles exportieren und hochladen von Vorlagen. Sehr kundenorientiert!

Nachteile:

Medienbibliothek (Bilder) könnte etwas übersichtlicher sein, funktioniert aber wie gewünscht.

Antwort von Stripo.email

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate your feedback and are so glad that you had a good experience with us.

Vlad
Vlad
CMO in Niederlande
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Email service where we work together

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I may claim that this is teamwork of the not-too-distant future. Having the capacity to assign roles and corresponding access levels to each team member becomes essential in this situation. It prevents following campaigns from shortcomings in design and other adverse effects. Another beneficial feature is having the capacity to change back to any preceding version in an instance of a weakness:)

Vorteile:

I can genuinely say as a marketing director that Stripo.email is a goldmine for busy people like me. Actually, all of the aforementioned features make our tasks less challenging from the very beginning to sending mass mail. It's exceedingly difficult to pick one thing to bring to attention here. Plenty of possibilities for AMP implementation, the design editor's versatility, and highly sophisticated connection that includes many services... I'll still mention something, though. Our brand is large enough to warrant a marketing team, not just one person (me), who decides marketing tactics, succeeds, and fails solely:) I therefore oversee a team of staff members, and as a result of that, we collaborate regularly, come up with innovative concepts during meetings for brainstorming, etc. Therefore, it's a great idea to invite everyone to the working session if there is a technological opportunity. With the exceptional collaborating features that Stripo provides, there are no faults or hiccups brought on by streaming traffic jams or similar circumstances.

Nachteile:

Although the rest is perfect, it would be amazing to add some internal communication tools in hand.

Antwort von Stripo.email

letztes Jahr

Vlad, thank you for your review. We are happy that we can make your work easier.

Roberta
Creative Director in Italien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Highly recommend!

5,0 vor 11 Monaten

Vorteile:

Stripo.email has been an invaluable tool for our nonprofit advocating for people with rare neuroimmune disorders. It has made designing emails a breeze, allowing us to create visually appealing and engaging content effortlessly. The user-friendly interface and customizable templates have saved us time and effort, empowering us to focus more on our cause. Overall, Stripo.email has proven to be an excellent service for our email design needs.

Nachteile:

I have no negative points at this moment.

Antwort von Stripo.email

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of Stripo! We're glad to have been able to save you time and effort, allowing you to focus more on your important cause. If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your support means a lot to us, and we're here to help you every step of the way.

Alli
Communications Coordinator in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

A Great Solution to Boring Emails!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

I love that I can make different and unique emails rather than using the limited templates in our regular CRM. We've gotten great feedback from our volunteers and parents that they love to engage with our Stripo emails. We've seen an increase of 5% in our open rate since we started using them! I like how easy it is to use their editor and that I don't need to have a vast knowledge of HTML. I can get by with beginner to intermediate knowledge. Their support is very responsive and fantastic to work with. We also are a nonprofit, and they have a very generous nonprofit discount for the PRO tier. I cannot recommend Stripo enough to other nonprofits!

Nachteile:

The free version is limited in terms of what it can export and to which CRMs. Also, this can be tough to use if you don't know HTML.

Antwort von Stripo.email

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Alli, Thank you so much for your thoughtful and detailed review! We are delighted to hear that Stripo has helped you create unique and engaging emails that have resonated with your volunteers and parents.

Chibuike
Chibuike
Visual Designer in Nigeria
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

My Stripo.email Experience

3,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I use it in my office for email templates that I want to code. It gives me room to code my way out of some problems.

Vorteile:

I like the fluidity and cleanness of the UI pages of it. More also, I love the various output formats it has to preview your email templates before publishing.

Nachteile:

The fact that most of the templates I like are premium gives me chills.

Antwort von Stripo.email

vor 2 Jahren

Hi Chibuike, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our compilation consists of 1080 templates, and half of them are free. We are sorry to hear that this half did not satisfy your expectations. Please feel free to share them with us: contact@stripo.email. We'll strive to do better. Thank you!

Viliam
IT Manager in Slowakei
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great email designer for everybody

4,0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: I am very satisfied. Until now, I have been using psd2newsletters email builder. It offers also nice templates and blocks, but Stipo offers more intuitive email builder experience + extra modules like countdown, forms to collect responses directly from email message, online ratings from the emails...

Vorteile:

Available templates to choose from - can just copy and adjust the template Ability to save the portion of the template and then later reuse it The editor - quite easy to learn, can make the adjustment for computers and mobiles separately, a lot of options to select from Easy to copy the modules with the styles and reuse them The perfect option is ability to translate the email from one language to the other languages + ability to adjust the translation Ability to adjust the generated html and css directly in the builder - for a cases which are not currently supported! Countdown timers - many builders relay on the use of some external services, which provides additional costs Forms to collect responses of the users directly from the emails. Online ratings - again - directly from the email you can collect the response. The support - the support is very responsive and helping. They offer online chat support - really great! Stripo offers very complex email builder and still improving.

Nachteile:

You need to prepare for some learning time - i have found that it is not many videos/texts covering the new functionality of the builder. So sometimes, it is No integration with my email marketing software (i use the funnel kit) + missing woocommerce blocks which I can use in the emails.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

А good choice among HTML email builders

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: We improved design of our newsletters and enjoyed working in Stripo.email drag and drop editor.

Vorteile:

You can find hundreds of pre-designed responsive email templates and ready to use. With advanced styling options, most email designs can be built.

Nachteile:

So far, I haven't encountered anything I don't like about the platform.

Dylan
Dylan
Operations Manager in Australien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Druck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Fast, responsive support, and an email editor that excels

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Prior to shifting to stripo - we were using the existing in-built editors with our various ESPS (e.g. Mailchimp, moosend, muxemail). While these sufficed, they tended to result in generic designs, with variable responsiveness and occasionally messy html code. We don't use stripo to design anything too complicated - but it has allowed us to generate consistent, clean layouts with a broad brand identity regardless of the program we use to send emails. As discussed above, we are very happy with the support that we receive (there are almost never bugs, it's more along the lines of "how do I do x"

Vorteile:

Stripo is incredibly focussed on building clean, nice-looking emails either through templates or letting you build your own. It's relatively intuitive and even our non-techy users seem to be able to fairly rapidly grasp how to use it. Their existing templates are gorgeous, and 100s exist within the range, so they provide an easy database to get started. Support is particularly on-point. Within their support hours (Ukrainian business hours) they are fast, friendly and always manage to solve my problems. There are also extensive online resources for self-help. A final selling point is extensive integrations with email sending programs. We can automatically pass our designs to our email sending program (sendy.co). It also offers a clean html export option to pop email templates into programs that aren't directly supported.

Nachteile:

We haven't really encountered any real cons with stripo. Provided you recognise that it is designed to do one thing well (design nice-looking, cleanly coded emails) then there is little not to love!

Antwort von Stripo.email

vor 2 Jahren

Hi Dylan, thank you for leaving such a warm review. We appreciate it!

Edwin Fdo
Edwin Fdo
CTO in Kolumbien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Stripo.email SI believes in educational institutions

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Hours and Hours of HTML code, Other Hours of CSS code, Another hour of JS yes
I want animations!
NO MORE!
We design in Figma for education, We document our images in Canva for
Education, we finish in Stripo.email finally we export to Our server
at Sendy or via amazon SES or Amazon Pinpoint.

Vorteile:

Stripo.email DOES believe in education! Thanks to Stripo, our Educational Institution managed to develop an institutional image inside and outside the Email channel, the opening percentages are excellent, the ease of exporting to Amazon SES, Amazon Pinpoint, sendy, Outlook! We confess We LOVE STRIPO.EMAIL

Nachteile:

It is a feature that it does not have yet: I would like to be able to create landing pages for marketing campaigns.

Avery
Digital Systems Coordinator in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Easy beautiful HTML email builder

5,0 vor 7 Monaten

Vorteile:

Stripo has been such a lifesaver for our org and I would highly recommend it! We recently went through a rebrand where all of our previously designed e-mail marketing templates were out of date and without an HTML coder on staff it was nearly impossible for us to update to match our new brand guidelines - Stripo allowed us to easily create beautiful new templates and advanced footers and import easily into our email marketing platform.

Nachteile:

We haven't come across anything yet - everything is great!

Antwort von Stripo.email

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear that Stripo played a crucial role in your organization's rebranding efforts, especially in updating your email marketing templates to align with your new brand guidelines. If you need any further assistance or have more feedback, we're always here to help. Looking forward to supporting your future email marketing endeavors!

Marika
Human Resource Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Stripo.email Has Been a Reliable Email Template Creator

5,0 vor 3 Monaten

Vorteile:

I am impressed by the ease of use and capabilities of Stripo.email. Stripo.email has an intuitive interface. Stripo.email is so manageable.

Nachteile:

I do not have dislikes for Stripo.email. Stripo.email has been the best.

Antwort von Stripo.email

vor 3 Monaten

Marika, thank you for your review!

Kristina
Marketing Manager in Ukraine
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Next generation of email automation? No, it’s already real :)

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It looked like a next-gen user-friendly type of email design in the near future. I had to perform numerous common tasks manually because I had never heard of your editor before. Imagine launching from scratch with each new email you compose. The total ridiculousness of circumstance is absolutely ridiculous. With Stripo, I now have my own personal library where I am able to retain all reusable components and swiftly build new messages. Synchronized modules make it possible to edit many emails at once. Brand Guidelines Generator is last but definitely not the least. It's like a magic wand for keeping stylish. Paste your resource link in the appropriate section to get professional-looking branded emails.

Vorteile:

I have to keep an eye out for fresh methods and trends as a marketing manager and keep up connections with users. So, the ridiculous necessity of building emails from scratch has greatly frustrated me for years. Always the same: monotonous procedure objectives, headers, footers, signatures... Finally, I've come across a service with genuine automation capabilities, instead of those that make such loud claims to draw in more new users. I talk about features that are actually attainable. features like the Brand Guidelines Generator, synchronized modules, and smart features are especially useful. And I can guarantee you that they brighten life in general.

Nachteile:

One wish alone. Please, add a tool for communicating, chatting, or whatever else, in the name of the marketing god. Coordinating operations during teamwork is essential.

Antwort von Stripo.email

letztes Jahr

Kristina, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.

Val
Program Manager & Instructor in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Scope of options can't be beat

5,0 vor 11 Monaten

Vorteile:

Stripo has a large number of templates, and if none of those work, Stripo's basic templates are easily customizable and plentiful.  Having used MailChimp and others, it's no comparison. The modules take a minute to get used to but once you do, you can create and distribute great looking newsletters and emails.

Nachteile:

For an expert user who knows how to code, probably none. For a beginner, you might have to fiddle with white space when modifying templates, or during email transmission, which isn't always intuitive but won't stop you from being happy with the program overall. I would still recommend.

Antwort von Stripo.email

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Val, We're thrilled that you find Stripo's extensive template collection and customizable options to be a valuable asset in your email design journey. It's wonderful to know that our platform has helped you create eye-catching newsletters and emails with ease. Once again, thank you for choosing Stripo and for being a part of our community. If you ever have any questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way.

Dmytro
CEO in Ukraine
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

All eCommerce trends included

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I used Stripo to create Gmail promo annotations. As long as billions users choose Gmail, we just have no right to skip a chance to boost profits, grow clients’ loyalty, and make our messages more technological. It’s convenient for readers to know key details even before opening email. And promo annotations editor available in Stripo is really easy to work with!

Vorteile:

Opportunity to implement new, catchy practices from the world of email marketing. Like AMP 4 Emails, Gmail promo annotation builder, gamification… All that is easily implementable via Stripo, and brings us growth and incomes.

Nachteile:

Cons? Seriously? Sorry but I am not a butt. Sorry again for a frivolous words play :)

Antwort von Stripo.email

letztes Jahr

Dmytro, thank you for reaching out and providing us with valuable feedback.

Valerie
PR Manager in Ukraine
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Easy to use with awesome features email editor

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: One email builder with many tools to make great email templates faster

Vorteile:

All I need for my daily work I can find here: banner constructor, image editor, different interactive tools, etc.

Nachteile:

I guess not at all. I had some challenges at the beginning of usage and support team helped me

Olga
Olga
Marketer in Ukraine
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

No time to explain, try this universal tool :)

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Everything is editable and flexible, you can slightly edit any template and send it… as well as rebuild to the core, or even build an email from the scratch. So it’s easy to implement any eCommerce trend with Stripo. As well as to craft a full set of triggered emails for daily use. Also, the essential thing for me is their 2-in-1 editor. A priceless opportunity if you deal with custom code!

Vorteile:

Big templates collection, and two modes editor, drag-and-drop + open HTML. Notice that both modes are available to work simultaneously. It’s an especially vital feature when you add custom blocks to the template.

Nachteile:

Trust me, I’ll report if I find any. I’m serious :) For now, I fail to detect anything that goes wrong :)

Antwort von Stripo.email

vor 2 Jahren

Olga, thanks! We are glad to have you on board.

Alina
Head of Marketing in UK
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Professional templates and translates

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Stripo became the real find for our company. Email templates are amazing, I’m sure Stripo developers are real perfectionists. All the hottest trends are implemented here, and we can edit literally each slightest detail. Also, it allows us growing our business to a global level. I mean multilingual email strategy. Literally, in a few clicks, we generate up to 13 language versions of our emails! And their translation quality is quite high as the translation service is based on Google Translate. Just try this!

Vorteile:

Email templates collection and Stripo Email Translate to grow business worldwide.

Nachteile:

Maybe the interface is a bit complex. But at the same time, it’s friendly to users.

Antwort von Stripo.email

vor 2 Jahren

Alina, thank you for your review. We are happy that we can make your work easier!

Elena
Elena
Marketing Manager in Ukraine
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Excellent editor for creation of email campaigns

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: With Stripo, I make email campaigns in a breeze. There are tons of great features like a huge number of stunning templates, the ability to save individual elements of the template, and an opportunity to export emails to 70+ ESPs.

Vorteile:

The main benefit for me is that I don't need to have any programming knowledge to create HTML emails. The drag and drop editor works very nicely, the interface is very intuitive.

Nachteile:

As for me, the platform has no cons and meets all requirements

Antwort von Stripo.email

vor 2 Jahren

Elena, thank you so much for your review!

Guillermo
Guillermo
Marketing and sales Manager in Argentinien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Easy to use, extremely practical

4,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: With this software I was able to solve the main marketing problem of my company: lack of a modern design in the mail marketing campaign. We also made sure using templates that we were reducing the error margin of the mail content, knowing that the format is similar to that used by large companies.

Vorteile:

I started using stripo when I started the campaigns of the Mailmarketing company. It was very easy for me, especially because of the large number of templates that it has. The free version allows you to download a reasonable number of templates, which I could use effectively for my first marketing campaign. Being able to do everything from the web, without the need for software, is really useful. Another very important thing is that you can export the template in different formats, in my case I did it in html to send the campaign with other software (which mainly works with HTML). I never had a problem and so far it has been the most practical thing I have used in this matter.

Nachteile:

It has some watermarks (I understand that for the free version) that are not visible, but when the mail is sent the first line of text (in the preview of the mail) has the stripe mark. I found how to remove it and it is not so serious, I also understand that it is proper to use the platform for free. Beyond that, I did not find any other point against this software.

Sameer
IT Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

An amazing email marketing template designer.

4,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall we love Stripo. It gives us the freedom to design any type of template for our campaigns.

Vorteile:

It's a great tool to design email marketing templates. You have several ready module and samples to choose from which can be customized as required.

Nachteile:

So far its good and we haven't found any issues with this tool. A newbie might feel lost with the interface. But if you have worked with drag and drop website builder then it must be easy.

Neelam
Content Specialist in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

An entire universe of templates for all needs :)

5,0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: I can effortlessly and quickly generate emails that are honestly pleasant and up-to-date. I could plan anything we do, even the intricate and multifaceted design concepts. In Stripo, everything appears to be implementable.

Vorteile:

First of all, a comprehensive selection of email templates. Over a thousand fashionable templates that are neatly categorized by seasons, industries, and features... And every template is a work of art. There are numerous possibilities and it's simple to modify everything.

Nachteile:

It's challenging to even identify some. Right now, I'm content. Perhaps I'll discover flaws later. If there are any, of course… :)

Antwort von Stripo.email

vor 10 Monaten

Neelam, thank you for your words! We appreciate it.

Greg
Executive Director in Frankreich
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Excellent, practical software

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Stripo's WYSIWYG email editing software has become an indispensible companion to our email marketing.

Vorteile:

Stripo integrates with a number of marketing email platform and is very easy to use. The possibility of editing the code directly is very useful, and the customer service for PRO members is excellent.

Nachteile:

Difficult to find a flaw to Stripo. Most issues or inconsistencies in the design have been corrected rapidly thanks to the customer service team.

Antwort von Stripo.email

vor 2 Jahren

Thank you so much!

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

So useful!

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I liked it and referred many others in my office. However, our Church Mgmt System now has its own email design tool, so we have switched to that.

Vorteile:

I had so many design options for creating my email whether from a blank slate or from one of the many templates.

Nachteile:

I used this to create responsive HTML emails to send from a Church Management system. I would export the code from Stripo. But if I tried to import code, it often would not be usable.

Robert
co-founder in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

We LOVE Stripo

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: We need to generate beautiful email templates easily, and we need to know they will work.

Vorteile:

It's easy, and it works. Also, the support is super (not that you will ever need it).

Nachteile:

We have no complaints or suggestions. This is a wonderful product.