Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über Stripo.email

Stripo.email ist ein Online-Drag-and-drop- und HTML-E-Mail-Builder.

Erfahre mehr über Stripo.email

Vorteile:

Drag in photos, links, fonts, colors, etc. Easily integrate them with MailChimp to send to the specific audience.

Nachteile:

Sometimes the layouts are not responsive with other devices. We need HTML expert to fix those error.

Bewertungen zu Stripo.email

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,8
Kundenservice
4,9
Funktionen
4,8
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,9

Weiterempfehlungsquote

9,5/10

Stripo.email hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 75 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Stripo.email bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (75)

Dario
Content Manager in Deutschland
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Ausgezeichnete Möglichkeiten zum Designen professioneller E-Mails und Newsletter

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Alles in allem ein super Email-Editor, für den sogar wenig bis gar keine html-Fähigkeiten ausreichen würden.

Vorteile:

Sehr gut ist die allgemein recht einfache Bearbeitung der Designvorlagen, man benötigt nicht viel Zeit um sich einzuarbeiten. Persönlich wichtig ist für mich auch die Möglichkeit Test-Emails an sich selbst zu verschicken, um sich der vollen Funktionalität in verschiedenen Mail-Clients und auf unterschiedlichen Plattformen zu versichern.

Nachteile:

Die Einbindung von Pixabay oder ähnlichen free-Fotodatenbanken wären super! Manche design-features könnten noch ausgebaut werden, z.B. die Anpassung der Textfelder um Fotos und Grafiken.

Timm
CEO in Deutschland
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Einfach und schnell

5,0 letztes Jahr

Vorteile:

Mit diesem Tool lassen sich hübsche Mails in kurzer Zeit erstellen. Jede Vorlage kann kopiert und angepasst werden. Besonders gut ist das 1-Klick-Exportieren an andere Anbieter/Schnittstellen. Damit umgeht man manuelles exportieren und hochladen von Vorlagen. Sehr kundenorientiert!

Nachteile:

Medienbibliothek (Bilder) könnte etwas übersichtlicher sein, funktioniert aber wie gewünscht.

Antwort von Stripo.email

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate your feedback and are so glad that you had a good experience with us.

Vlad
Vlad
CMO in Niederlande
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Email service where we work together

5,0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: I may claim that this is teamwork of the not-too-distant future. Having the capacity to assign roles and corresponding access levels to each team member becomes essential in this situation. It prevents following campaigns from shortcomings in design and other adverse effects. Another beneficial feature is having the capacity to change back to any preceding version in an instance of a weakness:)

Vorteile:

I can genuinely say as a marketing director that Stripo.email is a goldmine for busy people like me. Actually, all of the aforementioned features make our tasks less challenging from the very beginning to sending mass mail. It's exceedingly difficult to pick one thing to bring to attention here. Plenty of possibilities for AMP implementation, the design editor's versatility, and highly sophisticated connection that includes many services... I'll still mention something, though. Our brand is large enough to warrant a marketing team, not just one person (me), who decides marketing tactics, succeeds, and fails solely:) I therefore oversee a team of staff members, and as a result of that, we collaborate regularly, come up with innovative concepts during meetings for brainstorming, etc. Therefore, it's a great idea to invite everyone to the working session if there is a technological opportunity. With the exceptional collaborating features that Stripo provides, there are no faults or hiccups brought on by streaming traffic jams or similar circumstances.

Nachteile:

Although the rest is perfect, it would be amazing to add some internal communication tools in hand.

Antwort von Stripo.email

vor 11 Monaten

Vlad, thank you for your review. We are happy that we can make your work easier.

Roberta
Creative Director in Italien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Highly recommend!

5,0 vor 8 Monaten

Vorteile:

Stripo.email has been an invaluable tool for our nonprofit advocating for people with rare neuroimmune disorders. It has made designing emails a breeze, allowing us to create visually appealing and engaging content effortlessly. The user-friendly interface and customizable templates have saved us time and effort, empowering us to focus more on our cause. Overall, Stripo.email has proven to be an excellent service for our email design needs.

Nachteile:

I have no negative points at this moment.

Antwort von Stripo.email

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of Stripo! We're glad to have been able to save you time and effort, allowing you to focus more on your important cause. If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your support means a lot to us, and we're here to help you every step of the way.

Chibuike
Chibuike
Visual Designer in Nigeria
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

My Stripo.email Experience

3,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I use it in my office for email templates that I want to code. It gives me room to code my way out of some problems.

Vorteile:

I like the fluidity and cleanness of the UI pages of it. More also, I love the various output formats it has to preview your email templates before publishing.

Nachteile:

The fact that most of the templates I like are premium gives me chills.

Antwort von Stripo.email

vor 2 Jahren

Hi Chibuike, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our compilation consists of 1080 templates, and half of them are free. We are sorry to hear that this half did not satisfy your expectations. Please feel free to share them with us: contact@stripo.email. We'll strive to do better. Thank you!

Avery
Digital Systems Coordinator in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Easy beautiful HTML email builder

5,0 vor 4 Monaten

Vorteile:

Stripo has been such a lifesaver for our org and I would highly recommend it! We recently went through a rebrand where all of our previously designed e-mail marketing templates were out of date and without an HTML coder on staff it was nearly impossible for us to update to match our new brand guidelines - Stripo allowed us to easily create beautiful new templates and advanced footers and import easily into our email marketing platform.

Nachteile:

We haven't come across anything yet - everything is great!

Antwort von Stripo.email

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear that Stripo played a crucial role in your organization's rebranding efforts, especially in updating your email marketing templates to align with your new brand guidelines. If you need any further assistance or have more feedback, we're always here to help. Looking forward to supporting your future email marketing endeavors!

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

А good choice among HTML email builders

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: We improved design of our newsletters and enjoyed working in Stripo.email drag and drop editor.

Vorteile:

You can find hundreds of pre-designed responsive email templates and ready to use. With advanced styling options, most email designs can be built.

Nachteile:

So far, I haven't encountered anything I don't like about the platform.

Dylan
Dylan
Operations Manager in Australien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Druck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Fast, responsive support, and an email editor that excels

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Prior to shifting to stripo - we were using the existing in-built editors with our various ESPS (e.g. Mailchimp, moosend, muxemail). While these sufficed, they tended to result in generic designs, with variable responsiveness and occasionally messy html code. We don't use stripo to design anything too complicated - but it has allowed us to generate consistent, clean layouts with a broad brand identity regardless of the program we use to send emails. As discussed above, we are very happy with the support that we receive (there are almost never bugs, it's more along the lines of "how do I do x"

Vorteile:

Stripo is incredibly focussed on building clean, nice-looking emails either through templates or letting you build your own. It's relatively intuitive and even our non-techy users seem to be able to fairly rapidly grasp how to use it. Their existing templates are gorgeous, and 100s exist within the range, so they provide an easy database to get started. Support is particularly on-point. Within their support hours (Ukrainian business hours) they are fast, friendly and always manage to solve my problems. There are also extensive online resources for self-help. A final selling point is extensive integrations with email sending programs. We can automatically pass our designs to our email sending program (sendy.co). It also offers a clean html export option to pop email templates into programs that aren't directly supported.

Nachteile:

We haven't really encountered any real cons with stripo. Provided you recognise that it is designed to do one thing well (design nice-looking, cleanly coded emails) then there is little not to love!

Antwort von Stripo.email

vor 2 Jahren

Hi Dylan, thank you for leaving such a warm review. We appreciate it!

Val
Program Manager & Instructor in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Scope of options can't be beat

5,0 vor 8 Monaten

Vorteile:

Stripo has a large number of templates, and if none of those work, Stripo's basic templates are easily customizable and plentiful.  Having used MailChimp and others, it's no comparison. The modules take a minute to get used to but once you do, you can create and distribute great looking newsletters and emails.

Nachteile:

For an expert user who knows how to code, probably none. For a beginner, you might have to fiddle with white space when modifying templates, or during email transmission, which isn't always intuitive but won't stop you from being happy with the program overall. I would still recommend.

Antwort von Stripo.email

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Val, We're thrilled that you find Stripo's extensive template collection and customizable options to be a valuable asset in your email design journey. It's wonderful to know that our platform has helped you create eye-catching newsletters and emails with ease. Once again, thank you for choosing Stripo and for being a part of our community. If you ever have any questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way.

Edwin Fdo
Edwin Fdo
CTO in Kolumbien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Stripo.email SI believes in educational institutions

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Hours and Hours of HTML code, Other Hours of CSS code, Another hour of JS yes
I want animations!
NO MORE!
We design in Figma for education, We document our images in Canva for
Education, we finish in Stripo.email finally we export to Our server
at Sendy or via amazon SES or Amazon Pinpoint.

Vorteile:

Stripo.email DOES believe in education! Thanks to Stripo, our Educational Institution managed to develop an institutional image inside and outside the Email channel, the opening percentages are excellent, the ease of exporting to Amazon SES, Amazon Pinpoint, sendy, Outlook! We confess We LOVE STRIPO.EMAIL

Nachteile:

It is a feature that it does not have yet: I would like to be able to create landing pages for marketing campaigns.

Dmytro
CEO in Ukraine
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

All eCommerce trends included

5,0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: I used Stripo to create Gmail promo annotations. As long as billions users choose Gmail, we just have no right to skip a chance to boost profits, grow clients’ loyalty, and make our messages more technological. It’s convenient for readers to know key details even before opening email. And promo annotations editor available in Stripo is really easy to work with!

Vorteile:

Opportunity to implement new, catchy practices from the world of email marketing. Like AMP 4 Emails, Gmail promo annotation builder, gamification… All that is easily implementable via Stripo, and brings us growth and incomes.

Nachteile:

Cons? Seriously? Sorry but I am not a butt. Sorry again for a frivolous words play :)

Antwort von Stripo.email

vor 10 Monaten

Dmytro, thank you for reaching out and providing us with valuable feedback.

Rahul
CRM & Digital campaign Manager in Spanien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Quality review of Stripo

5,0 vor 8 Monaten

Vorteile:

- Good & effective template creation facility- very clear with Mobile & desktop design support- easy to integrate with external tools for design support

Nachteile:

- Bit slow in web cloud version, but not problematic

Antwort von Stripo.email

vor 8 Monaten

Rahul, thank you for your constructive feedback. We also appreciate your honesty regarding the slight slowness. We are committed to constant improvement, and feedback like yours helps us identify areas where we can enhance the user experience. Please rest assured that we will take your observation into consideration as we continue to develop and refine our platform.

Kristina
Marketing Manager in Ukraine
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Next generation of email automation? No, it’s already real :)

5,0 vor 12 Monaten

Kommentare: It looked like a next-gen user-friendly type of email design in the near future. I had to perform numerous common tasks manually because I had never heard of your editor before. Imagine launching from scratch with each new email you compose. The total ridiculousness of circumstance is absolutely ridiculous. With Stripo, I now have my own personal library where I am able to retain all reusable components and swiftly build new messages. Synchronized modules make it possible to edit many emails at once. Brand Guidelines Generator is last but definitely not the least. It's like a magic wand for keeping stylish. Paste your resource link in the appropriate section to get professional-looking branded emails.

Vorteile:

I have to keep an eye out for fresh methods and trends as a marketing manager and keep up connections with users. So, the ridiculous necessity of building emails from scratch has greatly frustrated me for years. Always the same: monotonous procedure objectives, headers, footers, signatures... Finally, I've come across a service with genuine automation capabilities, instead of those that make such loud claims to draw in more new users. I talk about features that are actually attainable. features like the Brand Guidelines Generator, synchronized modules, and smart features are especially useful. And I can guarantee you that they brighten life in general.

Nachteile:

One wish alone. Please, add a tool for communicating, chatting, or whatever else, in the name of the marketing god. Coordinating operations during teamwork is essential.

Antwort von Stripo.email

vor 12 Monaten

Kristina, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.

Valeriia
COO in Spanien
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Email marketing platform became a style expert. Seriously!

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I had a mission, quite complex and big. I had to rearrange our company’s newsletters and transactional emails to make them recognizable visually. As we know, brand awareness matters, it grows loyalty and boosts incomes. I was mentally ready to long and painstaking work: picking colors, finding respective fonts, measuring indents… But then I noticed Brand Guidelines option in Stripo, and decided to try this. In minutes, my task was completed. I was sitting with an idiot smile on my face from aesthetic shock. Seriously, I just enjoyed the result. It semed like it was crafted by professional designer. Fabulous feature! Wanna look perfectly branded? Then, welcome to Stripo!

Vorteile:

Literally all features. I really fell in love with Stripo.email since the first day I discovered this mighty platform. From collection of professional, totally editable templates for all purposes, spheres and events, up to advanced integration. But their Brand Guidelines deserves special mentioning. Really, guys, I didn’t believe it’s possible. You insert link to your site, or send samples of design… . Stripo will do everything in automated mode, and send you a set of all the brand design elements. Including color scheme, logo, fonts, etc.

Nachteile:

Maybe it’s too complex. But I don’t consider it as disadvantage.

Antwort von Stripo.email

letztes Jahr

Valeriia, we are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review.

Olivier
Marketing Manager in Belgien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great tool to create beautiful, custom and responsive emails.

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I'm really happy with Stripo.io and would definitely recommend it to others looking for an easy-to-use email marketing platform.

Vorteile:

I've been using Stripo.io for a few months now and I have to say that I'm really impressed with the software. One of the things I like most about it is the user-friendly interface. It's really easy to use and the drag-and-drop editor makes it simple to create beautiful email templates without any coding experience.Another thing I like about Stripo.io is the wide range of templates and design options available. Whether I'm looking for a simple newsletter template or something more complex, I can always find something that fits my needs. The templates are also fully customizable, so I can make them my own and create something truly unique.

Nachteile:

The only thing I don't like about Stripo.io is that the preview feature could be improved. While it's nice to be able to see a preview of my email before sending it, I sometimes find that the preview doesn't accurately reflect how the email will look on different devices. Would be nice to also see a tablet preview.

Antwort von Stripo.email

letztes Jahr

Olivier, thank you for reaching out and providing us with valuable feedback.

Vadym
Vadym
Editor in Chief in Ukraine
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Brand New Automation

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It’s a new level of email design convenience. Before I got familiar with your editor, I had to do all those things like “craft footer with contact info and social media icons” or “fill all the fields in product cards” manually. For every freaking new email campaign. From scratch. It was even demoralizing. But finally! Stripo is equipped with personal content library for you to save all reusable elements. Another feature of constant use is Smart Blocks option. Set these blocks, “plug” website links into them… Voila, a set of product cards is ready! Synchronized Modules help editing multiple emails at once. And, as I said above,BrandGuidelines generator. Just insert your webstore link, and enjoy the perfectly professional branding of emails.

Vorteile:

I was really tired of monotonous designing of the same headers/footers/product cards. No wonder that automation features available in a new email builder became a gift of Buddha for me and my colleagues in our eCommerce team. Especially such handful things like smart elements and synchronized modules. And Brand Guidelines Generator, it was pure gold (literally! with redesigned emails, we have higher incomes, approved by ROI stats).

Nachteile:

Just one single request. Please, guys and girls, add smth. like live chat for teamwork mode. It’s a bit inconvenient to use phones or Skype to discuss new design or animation in process )))

Antwort von Stripo.email

letztes Jahr

Vadym, we love hearing from you! Thank you for leaving feedback for us.

Urvish
Lead Developer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best Email Marketing Drag and Drop Builder for Non profit

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our team were looking for a tool which help non-developers / design to create beautiful email and export for outlook web / app and we found this tool. We had really good experience with it customer service always quick to response always supportive.

Vorteile:

My Team and I have been using Stripo.io for over a month now with trial version, We're pretty impressed with the program. The user-friendly UI is one of the features I enjoy best about it. With the drag-and-drop editor, it's incredibly simple to build stunning email templates without any prior coding knowledge. The extensive selection of available themes and design possibilities is another aspect of Stripo. This suits best for our needs and our team is happy with it. The tools it self provide many different pre made templates and many article and videos on how to make a new templates. Good articles and blogs

Nachteile:

They should have option for Dark mode and Light mode option, custom fonts option (insert link for custom font or something. / custom field for custom fonts).

Antwort von Stripo.email

letztes Jahr

Hi Urvish, thank you for your review. With Stripo, you can add custom fonts to projects in just a few clicks with no HTML skills. Also, the new release of Stripo is coming soon. One of the new features will be dark mode. If you need any assistance, please contact us at support@stripo.email.

Raul
Raul
Marketing Manager in Spanien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

A Real Gem for Ecommerce Email Marketing

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I started to use it more than a year ago. The truth is that a newsletter that converts good and look professional can really have an impact in the button line. And I am very happy how stripo helps with that for ecommerce. If it increases the results even a 10%, the ROI is amazing. However for other campaigns as digital products campaigns I still prefer to not use templates at all but do very simple and fast emails.

Vorteile:

I like that you can easily create nice newsletters. You can do easily almost everything you want, it is even possible to add a countdown clock. For me it is very usueful for ecommece newsletters. And also for digital products. They have very nice templates that also make the work easy for sending email on special events. Customer service is also very attentive and answers fast showing interest.

Nachteile:

What I like less is, of course, the price. I mean that many email systems to usually have also an email editor, and some are not so bad. Stripo beat all of them. But needs the work to export and import the file (if you do not sending with gmail or mailchimp, and some others where they have integrations). But after all, that is just a matter of a few minutes.

Paula
Paula
Creative Director | Graphic Deisgner in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Design, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Excellent Solution for Email Production

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Stripo was EXACTLY the solution I had been searching for over many months. There are others out there but none with the depth and quality necessary to be used for professional work. Stripo has streamlined email production and has become an important part of my workflow as a professional designer. I've recommended to many (grateful) colleagues.

Vorteile:

Stripo has a well thought out intuitive interface which makes getting up to speed easy so someone with minimal previous experience can be producing emails quickly. An ideal soluton for any visual designer who doesn;t wnat to mess with writing code.

Nachteile:

I'd love to see the option for a 'list view' of emails and folders. As my collection of designs grows it's become a bitharder to navigate in the 'icon' view.

Erica
Associate Marketing Manager in USA
Sportartikel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Easy Professional Email Marketing Tool

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Vorteile:

Stripo is a very easy tool to design, build, and send professional emails. Easily copy templates you've already created and customize them each time. Drag in photos, links, fonts, colors, etc. Easily integrate them with MailChimp to send to the specific audience.

Nachteile:

Some editing/design features are limited. You can't fully customize the text to make the line height different, or wrap text around images, causing some limit of design.

Anastasiia
Anastasiia
Head of Marketing in Ukraine
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Email editor where teamwork will be not just a word but lifestyle

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: New level of teamwork experience. A vital option for me as a team leader is roles/access level settings. It saves from template damages, especially when someone may accidentally break design simply because of absent skills. With Stripo, team members have access limitations accordingly to their function: email designers, copywriters, proofreaders… And it’s priceless when you can simply roll email template back to any version, really prevents mistakes and time losses.

Vorteile:

So many features and options, it’s even hard to choose what to mention. Due to my CMO position, I can highlight the most actual thing here: set of options for teamwork. It’s cool when you work with 30 or 40 colleagues in your team, and you can invite them all to the project. I’ll notice that no technical troubles happen because of overload, Stripo works flawless. I’ve read in their blog that tool allows to invite up to 100 colleagues. And, what’s even more essential, Stripo offers all that is needed to work together.

Nachteile:

Maybe a little inconvenience is lack of inner chat, or another.micro tool to communicate with team members.

Antwort von Stripo.email

letztes Jahr

Hi Anastasiia! Thank you for your review!

Ekaterina
Ekaterina
Partner Manager in Ukraine
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Investor update templates, feedback options, modules storage

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Vorteile:

Maybe too complex. Though it’s worth coping with.

Nachteile:

I’m partner relations manager, so our partnership with other businesses is what I’m responsible for. Must confess, our brand’s recent growth is a merit of Stripo.email. Really futuristic template builder with all the options and features that exist today. what I especially appreciated are the modules library and investor review templates. Very thoughtfully designed, with diagrams, tables, spreadsheets, content blocks… All that is composed together in an ideal structure. These emails really build an image of a solid, trustworthy partner. That is, a key to success! No time to explain, join Stripo! :)

Antwort von Stripo.email

vor 2 Jahren

Thank you for recommending us, Ekaterina.

Alexander
Alexander
General Manager in Republik Moldau
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Need brandbook and unique banners? Make friends with Stripo!

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Amazing email builder. Really next-gen email marketing machine that literally allows to make all ideas and plans real. But what I experienced first: Brand Guidelines generator, and support of custom fonts. They bring email strategy to a new level, and it’s enough just to give Stripo system link to your web resource, or send other samples of corporate design. The rest is done by their smart cyber brains ))) Wait a bit, and Stripo will send a brand guideline kit where all the design is ready to use. As for fonts, it’s another opportunity to build a company identity. I have a font designed exclusively for our company by professional designers. It’s a part of our brand’s face, so to say. I uploaded it, used it for banner, and then tested the result. It’s unbelievable but design was neither damaged nor simplified by any default fonts, our banner looks as planned in all environments. So try Stripo, you won’t be disappointed!

Vorteile:

Design options to build perfectly branded emails, and custom fonts option that is priceless to surprice recipients with really outstanding banners.

Nachteile:

The only wish is to expand the number of available language versions. Though, it’s already rich enough :)

Antwort von Stripo.email

vor 2 Jahren

Alexander, thank you so much!

Dmitriy
Dmitriy
Head of Marketing in Ukraine
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Email marketing platform for international scale business

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Convenient, flexible, with an amazing set of options and micro tools. In a nutshell, it’s a real next-gen email platform. And if your business reached the international market level, it’s just priceless!

Vorteile:

I’m the Head of Marketing of the brand that has the ambition to transcend the boundaries of the inner market, and to proceed to the global level. Something is already achieved, we are known in foreign countries, and we are not going to stop. But global market requires multilanguage promotion. So the most important feature for me is Email Translate Service. With this innovation, we automatically build newsletters in 13 languages at once.

Nachteile:

What did you like least about this software? Well… Maybe the whole editor is a bit complex for beginners. But I love accepting challenges ))

Antwort von Stripo.email

letztes Jahr

Dmitriy, thank you for taking the time to leave a review about Stripo! We appreciate it.

Taras
Taras
Growth Marketing Manager in Ukraine
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

A builder of corporate personality

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: My priority task was to create the set of our company design identity. You probably know what I mean. Our color scheme, specific fonts, logo, regular imagery we use in newsletter and transactional messages… This work promised to be complex and a bit boring. But then I was advised to try Stripo. And it was really surprising. Their brand guidelines feature made everything for us, I had only to show them our website. Unbelievable but I received a set of guidelines in minutes!

Vorteile:

An option of brand guidelines builder. It’s easy-peasy to work with, enough to send to Stripo samples of your brand style. The tool will do the rest and make a solid model of identity including color scheme, logo, fonts, and the rest.

Nachteile:

Cannot even mention any cons. I don’t like to hurry with conclusions but this tool looks really flawless.

Antwort von Stripo.email

vor 2 Jahren

Taras, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.