Filtern nach:

Über Lead2Deed

A real estate solution with features from CRM to listing & transaction management, never miss another detail & build your referral base

Erfahre mehr über Lead2Deed

Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Realtor in USA

Lead2Deed has taken the stress out of transaction management!

We love how user friendly it was to set up and implement into our systems. Lead2Deed emails us our Daily To-Dos to take the guesswork out of what needs to be done so we never miss a deadline!

Kari H.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

This software is by far one of the best tools I have used.

Kommentare: Leed2Dead keeps me focused and organized with the daily task that are due. I have become more organized and efficient while using the program. The data base and ability to track my teams goals is amazing!

Lead2dead is a very user friendly program. My favorite feature is the ability to set up task for my team to be consistent and accountable for following up with leads and past clients.

Antwort von Lead2Deed

Thank you, Kari! I'm glad Lead2Deed makes your life easier.

Monique M.
real estate agent in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Easy to use, simple CRM with transaction management

Kommentare: It's a CRM & transaction management system within one platform.

It incorporates transaction management with a CRM so you can follow a contact through the lead management stage to closing a transaction. It's simple to learn & easy to use!

There is no phone app to allow for on the go information retrieval & input. Customized fields are minimal.

Antwort von Lead2Deed

Monique, Lead2Deed is happy to announce that we have released mobile optimization! You are able to do everything from completing tasks, assigning checklists, editing and viewing data and so much more from your phone! We hope you like it!

Pj C.
CSO in USA

It is incredible to use , makes life a whole lot easier.

Affordable, and the speed. It was designed by a realtor and it shows. Wouldn't consider any other platform for handling a real estate team.

People need to use this sooner than later. The longer you wait the more deals and money you will be missing out on.