Filtern nach:

Über Paperflite

Mit Paperflite können Marketing- und Vertriebsteams ihre Inhalte organisieren und freigeben und in Echtzeit analysieren, wie Endnutzer sie einsetzen.

Erfahre mehr über Paperflite

Ayshwarya V.
Ayshwarya V.
Marketing Executive in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Use this if you want your sales team to share your content

Kommentare: Easy to set up, even easier to use, gets your sales teams using your content and when in doubt just chat with the team, they’re always around.

I’m able to maintain a global content repository out of India and our sales teams across North America and Europe are seamlessly able to access and share the latest, relevant content straight from their CRM. Meanwhile, I get to know how our content is being consumed and we can view this in the CRM.

I’d like to see a query-based Dashboard. Right now, for our custom reporting we raise a request and the team sends us one but I’d like to be able to build my own reports within the platform

Glenda A.
CEO in USA
Biotechnologie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Marketing Content Powertool

Kommentare: High quality technology, rock solid functionality. When questions arise, they are answered quickly. Recipients have been impressed with the quality.

Outbound emails with links to important marketing and sales content is so polished, with very little effort on our part. Outstanding look and feel AND functionality. Collections can be switched to "live update", giving me control to notify previous recipients when new or updated content is added to them. User views are reported at a highly granular level for video, ppt, and docx content. Notifications are easy to configure, let us know immediately when and how a recipient interacts with our content.

Takes a bit to understand the underlying conceptual framework - but it is well worth it. Content Hub stores and organizes core documents. Collections are customized for groups or campaigns. Conversations are threaded email engagements with specific recipients, that carry the link to content in the shared collection. Once content is organized in this way, and people are trained, the tool is fantastic.

Deepa K.
Deepa K.
Senior Digital Marketing Executive in Indien

Hacking marketing campaigns

Kommentare: We’re super happy with it as we’re able to show much better ROI for our campaigns.

We use Eloqua to run marketing campaigns and in each of our emails, we share content via Paperflite’s integration. Of our audience of 1000+, Paperflite tells us exactly how many have engaged with our content and how much time they’ve spent on it. This in turn feeds into Eloqua’s lead scoring algorithm and we’re able to pass on much more qualified leads to sales.

I can’t read our content within Eloqua. It’s not a big deal, all of the content is available within Paperflite but it’ll be nice to be able to preview the content within Eloqua.

Niva Z.
Business Development Manager in Israel
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent user experience for a knowledge base platform

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great experience, from service, to tailored design, to ease of use and maintenance

Seamlessly import documents, very easy to use, great design

The email sent to users for users and password is through paperflite and not the customer who owns the content hub, and the risk is that it can go to spam on the users side

Andrew H.
Marketing Manager in Neuseeland
Maschinerie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

An absolute essential tool for our Sales team

Kommentare: Our sales team were blind, once sending a piece of content. We now have granular information about every single piece of content being sent. How the lead is engaging with it, and what pages are of most interest. This allows our team to tailor their follow up and leads to better sales outcomes. Our sales team couldn't be happier! Our onboarding specialist Chandra was also amazing throughout our onboarding. We had multiple video sessions, was always responsive to emails, and has always gone above and beyond. We couldn't be happier!

Our company is an industrial machinery manufacturer based in New Zealand and exporting around the world. Being headquartered down here in our own little corner of the world, our company relies heavily on email communication with our clients and we use Paperflite to drastically improve it's effectiveness. When I joined this company about 6 months ago, the team had a pretty good marketing and sales department but where I saw it falling short was in it's email communication. Our sales team were sending hundreds of emails each month, attaching key assets as PDF's. After crafting their sales emails, they hit send.......and then just crossed their fingers. Hoping that the end user opened the content, and it was helpful for them. Since implementing Paperflite in our company, we now have all of our content sitting in our "Hub", which is always up to date, with everything from our key sales assets, to whitepapers, case studies, technical documents and more. Our team new create a Collection for each new lead and send their email either directly through Paperflite's built in email tools, or via our CRM integration. Our leads arrive on their own "landing page" type area where a custom title and description sits above the attached documents. Our sales team are able to track exact details about leads content engagement, and respond with timely, relevant emails, that help close deals faster! We couldn't be happier with our Paperflite implementation - and would recommend to anyone!

When I first began implementing paperflite a few months ago, the company was lacking a little in it's documentation/help guides. This caused my preferred method of self-onboarding to be a little harder than other systems I have implemented, however the team have recently released a full knowledge base which covers everything that I found a challenge on day 1 and I believe onboarding would be a lot faster now!

Kosala M.
Senior Digital Marketer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Staggering variety of content!

Kommentare: We are seeing so much more engagement of our content internally within the sales teams as they’re able to share all kinds of content externally and we are getting exactly the validation we wanted for the content we create.

The variety of content that Paperflite let’s me - and by extension our sales team - use is liberating! We have the usual PDFs, PowerPoints, Word docs but also images, videos (YouTube and Vimeo included) and most importantly, URLs. Our sales team now shares blogs, calendar links, payment links, news articles and all sorts of content using this feature. I absolutely love this.

We use a lot of Excel sheets internally. However this is probably the only type of content that Paperflite does not support render it yet. Please add this, team!

Kishore N.
Digital Marketing Executive in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

An amazing platform to store all your marketing collaterals!

Kommentare: I love it! Supporting the Marketing team store content and enabling the Sales team to find content is definitely a win-win situation for our organization.

In an organization like ours, where content plays a very important role, Paperflite has made it super easy to curate all our marketing and sales collaterals in a single library and enabling us to find content quickly across departments. Paperflite lets us discover content in just a few clicks away! Tags and custom fields are very helpful in tagging content according to their persona for easy findability.

I’d like to be able to bulk upload contacts.

Sanjana T.
Founder/Creative Director at Ojasme in Indien
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Our fashion catalogs now have a new makeover!

Kommentare: Earlier, I used to create multiple folders in Google Drive and share with my clients. This was getting very difficult to manage. With Paperflite, I can see how popular my content is with my clients, know exactly how they are using my content and that helps me give them custom offers for my fashion merchandise.

I run a fashion boutique and I regularly share a lot of content (such as images, videos, featured collections, etc.) with my clients. Paperflite allows me to personalize my content suited to the seasonal campaigns that I run. I love how our images and catalogs retain the quality pixel perfect so our clients get the experience we want them with us.

Nothing as of now, they're quite good at what they do! They’ve been able to get a few of my custom requests prioritized as well.

Dheeraj N.
Dheeraj N.
Co-Founder in Indien
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A holy grail for entrepreneurs and marketers!

Kommentare: In many ways, Paperflite has helped me channel my efforts in the right direction. I’d suggest every entrepreneur, marketer, and business leader let Paperflite take care of their content and audience analytics while they focus on growing their business.

I run a premium notebook and stationery brand and I have created a lot of content on my platform for my customers. Paperflite lets me gate this content and generate qualified leads for my business that I could not have otherwise done. I’m now able to convert website visitors to actionable leads.

I do not have any dislikes. The team is just a chat away for all my support needs, which is quite commendable.

Harini S.
Senior Executive - Marketing in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Data, data and more data!

Kommentare: It's been great interacting with the team this far. As a data person, I'd love to work with them closely to understand how the different analytics can be used together with our EDW team to identify content consumption across the company

Paperflite’s analytics are perfect if you’re doing content marketing. We now have all the information we need as to how our content is being used and our content strategy has never been better.

So far so good, smooth sailing for us.

Pankaj N.
Product Specialist in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A great tool to manage your content

Kommentare: The experience has been great. Paperflite lets me collaborate with different product teams and my content is always up to date.

As a technical implementation specialist, I need to share several documentation over a period of time to our users to ensure they are able to take advantage of our solution early on. Paperflite has helped me take control of all these conversations and create a live working space to share content without going back and forth. I no longer worry about heavy media files as attachments.

Their support team has been available to me whenever I had a question so I can’t think of anything else.

Padmini J.
Product Management Professional - Payments in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

An easy-to-use product with an intuitive user interface

Kommentare: I am a big fan of User Experience (as I help my clients with it) and Paperflite is a product that provides users with a slick UI and seamless user experience and makes it a breeze to use.

We need to distribute material like user guides, product releases, new product updates et al to my teams. Before we implemented Paperflite, we could not keep a close tab on the multiple versions of these documents. Now, everything is neatly organized in separate stacks!

None that I can recall. The team has been quite supportive of all my requests from time to time. While they integrate with Outreach and Klenty, we’d love Paperflite to have the ability to send bulk emails

Carol M.
Business Development, Manufacturing & Logistics | Energy & Utilities in Indien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

One of my top 5 tools I use every day

Kommentare: Initially, I started with Paperflite to manage my vast repository of content. Over time, the analytics and data amassed on our content have proven crucial to improving content performance.

My role at Cognizant involves sending out multiple sales decks, RFPs, RFIs and other sales presentations on a daily basis. Paperflite is an integral tool in that process as it helps me manage and organize all these files on a single platform. It even helps it rendering in beautiful microsites. Never has finding the right files to send been so easy!

It would be great to have bulk contact upload option!

Vasanth P.
Digital Marketer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Focal point of all content

Kommentare: Paperflite has become a very integral part of our day-to-day. Nobody needs to ask where a particular piece of content is anymore. We naturally log into Paperflite with the confidence that we’ll find the required piece of content here.

Paperflite has become the single source of truth for all of the marketing collateral that we have. Our content used to be disparate in silos like OneDrive, my laptop, a colleague’s Dropbox folder and our videos on YouTube. With Paperflite we’ve been able to finally consolidate all of our content in a single repository for our revenue teams.

We have a few comparison charts in the form of Excel sheets. Would love it if these could also be rendered in Paperflite.

Michelle H.
CMO in USA

A great find

Kommentare: We have been using a different solution for about 5 years. We did not want to go through the hassle of moving and setting up a new system. Shame on me - I wish I had found this long ago. The setup was a piece of cake. There are so many more options for collateral and when I did have a question, support was awesome. Plus it is considerably cheaper than what we were using. That is a win-win for sure.

User interface, ease to adopt, tracking, reporting

nothing yet. We have been using the software for months and really do not have any negatives.

Rob M.
Director of National Programs in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent means of information distribution

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great. We use Paperflite in two very different capacities in our office and have had a positive experience. My clients love it and generally ask about how they can use it as well.

Easy to use and distribute to large numbers of clients. Changes can be updated without the need to email everyone about a change. Great support.

For a new company, I can't really complain about much as they are continually upgrading their product based on feedback

Holly H.
Account Based Marketer in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Quarantine Saviors

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The Paperflite team saved us during covid quarantine. I was responsible for finding a replacement to Pointdrive but due to covid, my budget was basically nonexistent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] had me sold during the first demo when he had done his research and put together a customized presentation of my company in 12 hours with just my email address. Him and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were willing to work with us until we were able to get more of our marketing budget back. Not only is it extremely helpful for our clients but the fact that it's a content hub also really can't be beaten. We can't think the Paperflite team enough for what they do!

The ease of use, the responsiveness and helpfulness of the team, how it looks for our clients

Nothing. They are on top of everything and implement our new ideas

Mahesh B.
Mahesh B.
Director - Marketing in Indien

A tool in time saves nine !

Kommentare: We have put Paperflite to a variety of use cases including - Marketing, Internal Comms, Measuring Employee Engagement, tracking Prospect behavior and Learning & Development.
The benefits are multifold - the most important is knowing how stakeholders engage with the content, depending on which appropriate actions can be taken.
It reduces anxiety, eliminates surprises and improves outcome.

Clarity of thought behind the usage of the technology Depth of thought behind the possible use cases Ease of use of the Interface

The Paperflite team has generally taken into account all feedback that was given and have implemented that it in the product on short notice.

Suyash B.
Analyst in Singapur
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

One of my top 5 tools I use every day

Kommentare: Given the industry that we are in, content security is very important for me. Paperflite lets us distribute content like URLs, PDFs in a secure environment and in a customized manner so that each of our clients gets to read our research reports that match their industries. Overall, I have had an excellent experience using it.

As an equity research professional, we publish financial reports to our large institutional clients. Paperflite helps me know our client interest in the various ideas that we publish. I now begin every conversation with my client knowing what their preference is and drive them towards conversions.

I cannot recall any shortcomings. Our reports are time-bound and must be constantly updated. Paperflite’s latest live collection feature now lets me update reports even after they have been sent.

Ashok K.
Head of Marketing in Indien

A must-have tool for every marketing team

Kommentare: The experience has been quite good so far and the team has always been extremely supportive of our needs. I’d recommend this to any CMO looking for a software that gives a lot of bang for your buck.

Our marketing team regularly pushes a lot of content - blogs, case studies, infographics, whitepapers, and videos - for our sales, customer support, and inside sales teams to use. Paperflite has helped all our teams use a single software for all their content needs. Most importantly, we have gotten rid of duplicate and redundant content assets.

Nothing. In fact, until now, we were struggling to manage all our content on Google Drive. Paperflite’s integration with Google Drive allows our teams to add documents and collections without any technical knowledge into Gmail.

Preena F.
Customer Success and Product Manager in Indien

"An awesome software that our customers love!"

Kommentare: We share content ranging from tutorial videos, how-to user guides, and best practices with our users. Paperflite helps ensure our users can quickly access the content we've sent without having to track down emails.

The UI is super smooth and a delight to navigate but the prospects view is easily my favourite. The end-user view stores all the content shared by our teams from Klenty in a single view, making it so much easier for our customers to access the content we share with them. No more digging through forgotten emails!

I’m a fangirl of Paperflite! In a less corny fashion, nothing to complain yet!

Brenden B.
Director in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Paperflite Delivers Results

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My experience has been excellent! The customer service is top quality. I appreciate the level of detailed assistance that they provide. They’ve executed on everything promised and that trust is a fundamental to a lasting partnership.

Paperflite is very easy to use and has a great user experience. I like the fact that there are many controls in place for sharing or delegating access.

There was some confusion at the beginning about how to control sharing documents. This was readily addressed by the customer service team.

Praveen K.
Head of Sales in Indien

Makes sales outreach personalised and consistent!

Kommentare: In fact, After we started using Paperflite, our review meetings with the CMO and the management have become more numbers-oriented than before. A double thumbs-up on the overall experience.

I lead a team of salespeople including field sales, event managers and channel partners. At any given moment, they are looking for content for their demos, conferences, and client meetings. Paperflite has helped our teams to pull out branded content and use it readily. I love the fact that they have stopped creating content of their own and use their time helping our clients.

I don’t have any dislikes. I wanted our teams to run campaigns, and know who is interested in our content and Paperflite does a perfect job!

Shambhavi C.
Shambhavi C.
Data Analyst in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Everything I wanted in a Content Management System and more.

Kommentare: The intuitiveness and user-friendliness of this content management system in discovering, using, managing and sharing an unlimited range of different types of content is unmatched by any other platform. This is a must-have for all businesses looking for content insights.

I am a data scientist and I produce a lot of reports for my executive management. Knowing how they are consuming my reports has been very helpful in creating the ones that matter to them. Paperflite is a single platform that gets all our management together. Every time an executive sees my reports on Paperflite, they also want to use it.

Maybe sometime in the future, I’d love Paperflite to have an Outlook plugin.

Account Executive in Indien

Amazing tool for Content Management

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, it's been amazing! Great Product, Great Customer Service and a very useful tool for us.

Love how the platform allows us to manage all the content at one place, easily search for them when needed and create personalized Assets/Folders for end-users. Best is the possibility of actually making changes to the folders itself and adding more content by live tracking, and different tabs for customization.

Sometimes, the search doesn't lead to accurate results, thereby providing a more generic search. The plugins for Gmail/Freshsales doesn't always work properly.