Über Paperflite

Mit Paperflite können Marketing- und Vertriebsteams ihre Inhalte organisieren und freigeben und in Echtzeit analysieren, wie Endnutzer sie einsetzen.

Erfahre mehr über Paperflite

Also its easy to setup password protection, files that expire in a few days, etc. Convenient integration with Gmail so I can send private document viewing links right from within Gmail.

Other than it will take some time to get used to it, there is not anything I have to complain about it.

Bewertungen zu Paperflite

4,9

Paperflite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 96 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Paperflite bereits verwendet?

Jerin
Jerin
Team Leader in Indien
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent and Useful product for overall content management and sharing

Kommentare: After Paperflite’s implementation, we’ve begun to double down on our important accounts once we discovered what content worked best amongst our prospects and Paperflite has also helped us create personalized experiences for our prospects with easy personalization and customization

Paperflite solves our biggest challenge, having all our content under a single place! With the help of Paperflite’s key feature, Content Analytics enables our teams to understand how the content has been consumed by prospects, based on interactions and engagement. Thanks to their multi-recipient tracking technology, we’re able to prioritize follow ups accordingly, giving prospects a great content experience as well.

No major dislikes so far! Great customer support team.

Öl & Energie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A versatile tool, yet so simple!

Kommentare: With Paperflite, I’m able to share different content types across various channels in a single click making it a binge-worthy experience. Over time, I’ve realized having a personalized content library helps teams internally stay up-to-date with all things content, which reduces the time spent in searching for the right asset and definitely increases efficiency.

As a Risk analyst, the most important factor for me is to have all my data findings organized and structured on a single content hub, for teams to access with ease. I like how Paperflite’s interface is extremely user-friendly and brings everything together so perfectly!

None to mention! Paperflite has truly been a game-change for us!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Highspot, Seismic und Showpad

Warum Paperflite gewählt wurde: Paperflite has much more powerful features and was a necessary switch as our company scaled.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Dropbox DocSend

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paperflite: The most value for money and overall better user experience.

Deepa
Deepa
Senior Digital Marketing Executive in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Hacking marketing campaigns

Kommentare: We’re super happy with it as we’re able to show much better ROI for our campaigns.

We use Eloqua to run marketing campaigns and in each of our emails, we share content via Paperflite’s integration. Of our audience of 1000+, Paperflite tells us exactly how many have engaged with our content and how much time they’ve spent on it. This in turn feeds into Eloqua’s lead scoring algorithm and we’re able to pass on much more qualified leads to sales.

I can’t read our content within Eloqua. It’s not a big deal, all of the content is available within Paperflite but it’ll be nice to be able to preview the content within Eloqua.

Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Ultimate Sales Content Management

Kommentare: Absolutely fantastic. Be it the platform's stability and reliability, its impact on our business or the level of customer support we receive, Paperflite has been 5 stars all the way.

Extremely simple to find content within the platform, in Salesforce, Salesloft or even Gmail. Ability to share content in ultra-personalized landing pages of content, deep analytics on content engagement.

Can add e-learning features for sales training

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Highspot, Seismic und Showpad

Warum Paperflite gewählt wurde: Much better user experience and more powerful search and content metrics. Paperflite also has a unique ability to create the personalized landing pages for each prospect and a much more powerful integration with Salesforce. As our company grew, Paperflite was the ideal choice for us.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Dropbox DocSend

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paperflite: Overall better user experience, complete feature set and much better (and transparent) pricing.

Glenda
CEO in USA
Biotechnologie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Marketing Content Powertool

Kommentare: High quality technology, rock solid functionality. When questions arise, they are answered quickly. Recipients have been impressed with the quality.

Outbound emails with links to important marketing and sales content is so polished, with very little effort on our part. Outstanding look and feel AND functionality. Collections can be switched to "live update", giving me control to notify previous recipients when new or updated content is added to them. User views are reported at a highly granular level for video, ppt, and docx content. Notifications are easy to configure, let us know immediately when and how a recipient interacts with our content.

Takes a bit to understand the underlying conceptual framework - but it is well worth it. Content Hub stores and organizes core documents. Collections are customized for groups or campaigns. Conversations are threaded email engagements with specific recipients, that carry the link to content in the shared collection. Once content is organized in this way, and people are trained, the tool is fantastic.

NIva
Business Development Manager in Israel
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent user experience for a knowledge base platform

Kommentare: Great experience, from service, to tailored design, to ease of use and maintenance

Seamlessly import documents, very easy to use, great design

The email sent to users for users and password is through paperflite and not the customer who owns the content hub, and the risk is that it can go to spam on the users side

Jelle
Software Engineer in Niederlande
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Paperflite is my favourite

Paperflite's interface is really easy to use and looks beautiful. They regularly update their software and I haven't experienced any bugs. My team loves it.

I can't think of anything that I dislike about Paperflite. The customer service has helped me with all my needs!

Brenden
Director in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Paperflite Delivers Results

Kommentare: My experience has been excellent! The customer service is top quality. I appreciate the level of detailed assistance that they provide. They’ve executed on everything promised and that trust is a fundamental to a lasting partnership.

Paperflite is very easy to use and has a great user experience. I like the fact that there are many controls in place for sharing or delegating access.

There was some confusion at the beginning about how to control sharing documents. This was readily addressed by the customer service team.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Salesforce Sales Cloud und Tableau

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paperflite: Paperflite offered a simpler solution that was more cost effective.

Erastus
Erastus
Associate Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great tool with an interactive content experience!

Kommentare: The analytics feature has helped me understand how my content is performing and make changes to it accordingly. The ability to create a personalized content experience for each of my prospects, makes it even more better. The overall experience has been outstanding. It is a must have tool for every marketer.

What I like the most about Paperflite is how it enables me to create personalized content microsites for my prospects. This helps my collection of assets stand out and look visually appealing. Their content tracking feature is like a cherry on top, that helps me get insights on how my content has been utilized with respect to views, downloads, average time spent.

Nothing to mention, at this point but sometimes it takes a little more time to add assets to a collection. Not too sure if it's the internet connection or just a glitch on the website.

Dheeraj
Dheeraj
Co-Founder in Indien
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A holy grail for entrepreneurs and marketers!

Kommentare: In many ways, Paperflite has helped me channel my efforts in the right direction. I’d suggest every entrepreneur, marketer, and business leader let Paperflite take care of their content and audience analytics while they focus on growing their business.

I run a premium notebook and stationery brand and I have created a lot of content on my platform for my customers. Paperflite lets me gate this content and generate qualified leads for my business that I could not have otherwise done. I’m now able to convert website visitors to actionable leads.

I do not have any dislikes. The team is just a chat away for all my support needs, which is quite commendable.

Kosala
Senior Digital Marketer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Staggering variety of content!

Kommentare: We are seeing so much more engagement of our content internally within the sales teams as they’re able to share all kinds of content externally and we are getting exactly the validation we wanted for the content we create.

The variety of content that Paperflite let’s me - and by extension our sales team - use is liberating! We have the usual PDFs, PowerPoints, Word docs but also images, videos (YouTube and Vimeo included) and most importantly, URLs. Our sales team now shares blogs, calendar links, payment links, news articles and all sorts of content using this feature. I absolutely love this.

We use a lot of Excel sheets internally. However this is probably the only type of content that Paperflite does not support render it yet. Please add this, team!

Pankaj
Product Specialist in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A great tool to manage your content

Kommentare: The experience has been great. Paperflite lets me collaborate with different product teams and my content is always up to date.

As a technical implementation specialist, I need to share several documentation over a period of time to our users to ensure they are able to take advantage of our solution early on. Paperflite has helped me take control of all these conversations and create a live working space to share content without going back and forth. I no longer worry about heavy media files as attachments.

Their support team has been available to me whenever I had a question so I can’t think of anything else.

Ridhi
Key Accounts Manager in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Paperflite’s features always stand tall. An essential tool.

Kommentare: It has been great till date! The support team is always available.

In my opinion, email gating is one of the best features of Paperflite. The ability to email gate content, really helps in - depth tracking of how content is being consumed. Being able to create passwords for sensitive content, helps protect important content when it comes to accessibility. Extremely safe and simple to save content on the hub. Creating personalized experiences for clients has been a game changer as well.

Switching between assets may be difficult at times, but it is manageable.

Gaurav
Enterprise Sales Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Drive personalized engagement with buyers through notifications & insights from Paperflite

Extremely easy to manage, access & track usability of the shared content. It helps get an indication of the buyers' interest areas that can be contextually leveraged to further drive the value proposition & progress during the purchase cycle.

It will be helpful to get a daily/weekly summary with specific actionable insights beyond just the views & time spent data.

Nidhi
Marketing Director in Indien
Maschinerie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A must requisite for Marketing and Sales! A sales enablement tool that you need in your stack!

Kommentare: Sales enablement, Content Management, Content Analytics, Content Experience

As a marketer, having all sales collaterals, playbooks and content in a single interface is extremely important and Paperflite fills that gap for us! We’re able to get real time actionable insights on how the content has been performing internally and externally and that’s given us a clear understanding to make changes onto our strategy internally. Paperflite has also massively helped our marketing and sales team collaborate together!

The whole onboarding process was extremely smooth and internally, it took a while to get used to the Platform and understand their features. But once the teams got a hang of it, Paperflite became our go-to tool when it came to everything content.

Rob
Director of National Programs in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent means of information distribution

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great. We use Paperflite in two very different capacities in our office and have had a positive experience. My clients love it and generally ask about how they can use it as well.

Easy to use and distribute to large numbers of clients. Changes can be updated without the need to email everyone about a change. Great support.

For a new company, I can't really complain about much as they are continually upgrading their product based on feedback

Praveen
Head of Sales in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Makes sales outreach personalised and consistent!

Kommentare: In fact, After we started using Paperflite, our review meetings with the CMO and the management have become more numbers-oriented than before. A double thumbs-up on the overall experience.

I lead a team of salespeople including field sales, event managers and channel partners. At any given moment, they are looking for content for their demos, conferences, and client meetings. Paperflite has helped our teams to pull out branded content and use it readily. I love the fact that they have stopped creating content of their own and use their time helping our clients.

I don’t have any dislikes. I wanted our teams to run campaigns, and know who is interested in our content and Paperflite does a perfect job!

Prarthna
Prarthna
Senior Analyst in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

An extremely helpful content management tool with a user-friendly interface.

Kommentare: With the help of Paperflite’s content hub, sending numerous files to internal teams has become easier and seamless! Their content hub is simply great to store and share content, along with their brilliant features.

One of the best features that I like about Paperflite is the indexing system and searching algorithm, which allows users to organize content using titles, tags, categories, and in-content through paths, among other things! Paperflite has basically made work and life easier for me and the teams internally.

It took some time for me to get a hang of the product but once I was comfortable using the platform, it became my life saver!

Shambhavi
Shambhavi
Data Analyst in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Everything I wanted in a Content Management System and more.

Kommentare: The intuitiveness and user-friendliness of this content management system in discovering, using, managing and sharing an unlimited range of different types of content is unmatched by any other platform. This is a must-have for all businesses looking for content insights.

I am a data scientist and I produce a lot of reports for my executive management. Knowing how they are consuming my reports has been very helpful in creating the ones that matter to them. Paperflite is a single platform that gets all our management together. Every time an executive sees my reports on Paperflite, they also want to use it.

Maybe sometime in the future, I’d love Paperflite to have an Outlook plugin.

Prashant
Prashant
Design Partner, Interior Designer in Indien
Architektur & Planung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple, easy to use & a useful sales enablement tool

Kommentare: Understanding prospects better, Enabling sales by providing the right content to the teams internally and have realized that interactive content experiences makes content even more consumable

Clear, concise and informable insights! Love that Paperflite bridges the gap between sales and marketing with respect to content.

No major dislikes, at present. The platform has lots to learn so it does take a little time to learn

Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A remarkable tool and an amazing sales enablement software!

Paperflite’s features are great and extremely useful! It enables my internal teams to easily discover, collaborate, share, track and measure results. It’s a brilliant tool that brings sales and marketing together! All in all - a great sales enablement tool and would highly recommend it!

Paperflite’s team has always been helpful and available at all times. My entire experience with them has been brilliant and they’ve helped in various customisations to my needs. Their support staff is truly top-notch!

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Everything I need in a sales software!

I've been very impressed with Paperflite not only as a platform but their support and services have been legendary . I've worked with many vendors outside of sales enablement and they stand out so many miles apart Paperflite is powerful, it integrates perfectly with our Salesforce and the analytics empower your product marketing team to put facts behind our actions and support our efforts with what is being used

Nothing to call out specifically. They have been responsive to all our needs.

Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Document Management Security at its Finest

The best part of Paperflite is the user friendly interface. It is the most intuitive tool I've used. Our management is so streamlined now which saves countless hours and effort from teams across the company

I wish there were more workshops for best practices and maximisation of the tool as a user

Sunayana
Sunayana
Research Analyst in Indien
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A very vital content management tool

Kommentare: Paperflite has solved my content management needs and I’ve become more efficient once my content is structured and organized. Their features are brilliant and very useful in different aspects.

I really love how I’m able to analyze how my content has been consumed, with respect to interactions across multiple channels. It also becomes a seamless collaboration between teams internally.

Support from Paperflite has been great. There's nothing to dislike in specific.

William
Partner in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Paperflite - Outstanding Service

Kommentare: Excellent. From the minute I made an enquiry right through to on-boarding I found the service, care and attention first class. Any queries were handled both timely and sympathetically. It seemed to me that nothing was too much trouble.

So easy to understand and use. Within no time you can be set up and ready to go.

It might be better if users of collections could self generate passwords