4.7/5
    4.8/5
    4.6/5

Über Hushmail

Ein sicherer E-Mail-Dienst, mit dem du private, verschlüsselte E-Mails und Anhänge an beliebige Personen senden kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Hushmail

24 von %{reviews_total} Bewertungen angezeigt

D W.
e-Learning Analyst
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.10.2018

"Security for your email"

Vorteile: As a gmail user I really liked being able to secure messages with a pass phrase to ensure that only the recipient of my messages was able to read them.

Nachteile: Many years ago Hushmail was completely encrypted, but now, in our brave new world, the TOS now stipulates that they can and will turn over your info in the event of court orders.

• Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Triva P.
  • Bewertet am 6.2.2020

"Encrypted email that’s easy for my clients to use"

Kommentare: Customer service is excellent. They get back to me right away. That could be worth the price.

Vorteile: I like that with Hushmail I can create alias emails for different uses.
I like that sending attachments is easy.
I like there is an app so I can use it one my phone.

Nachteile: I guess the only drawback is the price-it should cost a few dollars less.
I wish that it didn’t show my return email address to the people I send it to. Here is why. In California, the agency that regulates marriage and family counselors consider emails as advertising. Therefore my email must include my full name, type of license, and my license number. So that pretty much kills the confidentiality on my clients inbox. A stone can see the email is coming from a psychotherapist. When I found out about the alias emails I could create, that solved the problem... the only drawback is that the aliases don’t have my website name after the @InnerFreedomConsulting.com.
Instead, it has Hushmail info @nym.hush.com
But at least I can use an alias to send emails to established clients-so confidentiality is maintained.

von Hushmail an 10.2.2020

Hi Triva, thanks for your feedback. It means a lot to us that you're happy with our services.
The good news is that you can set up email forwarding addresses using your own domain (e.g. info@InnerFreedomConsulting.com). Our Customer Care team will be very happy to help you set these up. You can reach them either by email, support@hushmail.com, or by phone at 1-877-533-4874. They are available Monday through Friday from 7am to 5pm Pacific Time.
Thanks again for your earlier feedback. Our team works hard to make sure you have the services you need, and your satisfaction means everything to us.
All the best,
Anabeli Fernandez, Marketing Manager

• Bewertet am 6.2.2020
Alissa S.
Clinical Psychologist
  • Bewertet am 15.1.2020

"The only way to go is with Hushmail"

Kommentare: Awesome, no complaints, very helpful customer service team and quick response time

Vorteile: Very easy to use! If something does not make sense there is always someone in customer support to help immediately!

Nachteile: There is nothing I did not like about this software.

• Bewertet am 15.1.2020
Robin F.
LPCS
  • Bewertet am 17.11.2019

"Hushmail disappointed"

Kommentare: None. It was not for me. I can appreciate the intent but until there is a better way to use it, I give it a thumbs down.

Vorteile: My purpose in using this software was for HIPAA compliant email. It is in fact secure and I did appreciate that component

Nachteile: My main issue with why I will not continue to use Hushmail is that it is tedious between the sender and recipient to remember a password to access the email. It seems like there should be a better way to either save the password, or something else. What happens is if you are the recipient and you have forgotten your password and your request a password reset then the original email that was sent to you is lost and the sender has to send again. I found it to be very tiring.

von Hushmail an 19.11.2019

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We're sorry you didn't feel Hushmail worked for you. We're constantly making improvements, and we're currently working on some updates to our message center that will make receiving and responding to messages a little smoother. If you'd like to have a chat with us so we can go through some aspects of our service in more detail, we'd be delighted to hear from you. Please feel free to reach out to me at smilne@corp.hush.com Steph at Hushmail

• Bewertet am 17.11.2019
Cathy C.
Owner/biller
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2018

"We use Husmail in our office for secure email."

Kommentare: good secure email manager at a decent price

Vorteile: Can log on from anywhere, even mobile to access email. Many functions-mail forwarding, auto reply, encryption, contact list, in box folders for organization. Customer service is available via email. I have always received responses from my help requests. The cost is decent. Storage space seems to be unlimited.

Nachteile: No easy way to download emails as a document on computer. (They can be downloaded into Outlook) Site goes down once in a great while, still is distressing during a work day.

• Bewertet am 26.3.2018
Kim L.
Business Owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 7.8.2019

"Hushmail is great!"

Kommentare: As a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) working in the health care industry, I need to be able to send information that is HIPPA compliant. Hushmail makes it easy, and the price is right. My clients love that we can communicate via email quickly. It also adds a level of professionalism to my business. Please note that I do NOT recommend products/services/companies unless I am extremely pleased with them and feel confident others will feel the same way. Also, I am not receiving any compensation or pert for sharing my experience with you.

Vorteile: Hushmail is very easy to use, customer support is superb, and it fits my limited budget.

Nachteile: I honestly can not say anything negative about Hushmail.

• Bewertet am 7.8.2019
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2019

"Excellent HIPAA-compliant email solution"

Kommentare: This is one of the best buys for my practice. Very reasonably priced, HIPAA-compliant with individual Business Associate agreement for no extra charge. Also included are secure web forms which could be used for a variety of HIPAA-compliant functions, such as online check-in or secure contact form.

Vorteile: Easy to use, will work with your existing domain. HIPAA-compliant without the extra charges so common in this segment. Large storage capacity.

Nachteile: Nothing. As close to perfect as it gets.

• Bewertet am 8.5.2019
Esther B.
Counselor
  • Bewertet am 14.1.2020

"Secure Email"

Kommentare: Overall I really enjoy using hushmail. I am able to send and receive encrypted messages and this is really important to me as a health care provider.

Vorteile: I love that I can send encrypted emails with hushmail and clients can send encrypted emails back to me. This gives me peace of mind when sending information to new clients who have reached out via email, or when communicating with existing clients.

Nachteile: The user interface is somewhat dated looking. It is a fairly plain interface, but it is very functional so my complaints here are purely aesthetic.

• Bewertet am 14.1.2020
Gary B.
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 30.1.2019

"Excellent solution for secure email"

Kommentare: Excellent solution for secure, encrypted email management. Available secure forms are also easy to set up and are very useful.

Vorteile: Easy to use, intuitive, powerful encryption of emails; also allows for creation and embedding of secure online forms

Nachteile: No cons so far; by far one of the best software experiences

• Bewertet am 30.1.2019
John B.
Mental Health Counselor
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.6.2019

"Great Value for Clinicians AND Clients"

Kommentare: When I work as "covered entity" Hushmail ensures I'm acting in a HIPAA-compliant fashion.

Vorteile: Hushmail is a great way for clinicians to meet HIPAA security requirements. For clients it's a way they can communicate sensitive material to you.

Nachteile: Client *may* need to remember to check the Encrypted box to send a secure response.

• Bewertet am 18.6.2019
MRA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.11.2019

"GDPR and HIPAA compatible email"

Kommentare: Confidentiality of patient data is vital and compliance with current safety requirements is essential and hushmail allows for both.

Vorteile: Very useful for email exchanges with patients ort colleagues involving protected data.

Nachteile: Apart from an iOS client there is just the browser interface and it misses a few tweaks like multiple accounts in the same mail box.

• Bewertet am 19.11.2019
  • Bewertet am 17.5.2019

"Exemplary Security"

Kommentare: Because I worked with different clients using the software, I had two logins. The logins were browser specific and weren't difficult to manage once I caught on to the way they worked. If this were the only email one used, one would be used to its idiosyncrasies. Working with other formats tested my technological tendencies, sometimes with a little frustration and I am a person who like to try new software.

Vorteile: Hipaa compliance is important.
Encrypted messages for more security
Uses your domain as an address, fostering confidence with email recipients.
Resource for forms delivered and submitted securely

Nachteile: When another app forwarded a voice message, listening was difficult to impossible.

• Bewertet am 17.5.2019
Teja H.
  • Bewertet am 22.10.2019

"Hushmail for therapy business"

Kommentare: Overall it has been relatively easy to use, is an affordable option, and protects client data.

Vorteile: Hushmail offers encrypted emailing for protecting client information and it is very affordable. It is easy to use.

Nachteile: It can be a hassle for clients who forget their password because when a password is reset, the email I sent vanishes and has to be resent by me. This is part of their privacy tools so it is actually a good thing but still a pain at times. Sometimes I've had trouble with people being able to view my emails or them going to spam.

• Bewertet am 22.10.2019
Owner, Mental Health Counselor
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.4.2019

"Best HIPAA email"

Vorteile: Easy to use, the price for multiple email addresses, reachable and efficient customer service

Nachteile: no app for android phone have to login from a browser

• Bewertet am 24.4.2019
Mark W.
Independent Consultant
  • Bewertet am 13.4.2019

"Easy to use with great support"

Kommentare: I am able to send and receive secure, encrypted emails that satisfy the requirements of federal law (United States), specifically HIPAA, as well as the ethical principles and code of conduct for my profession.

Vorteile: Easy-to-understand instructions for me and for my clients who receive the initial encrypted email and then establish a connection with Hushmail to read my emails and communicate with me via encrypted email.

Nachteile: I have not encountered any problems after one month using the service.

• Bewertet am 13.4.2019
Psychotherapist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.5.2019

"Professional & Simple to Navigate"

Kommentare: Positive, professional, and value the privacy and confidential needs

Vorteile: Primary reason is that HIPAA compliant and received a BAA right away to sign and complete. Software also simple to use thus far as I am a new user. I am not a tech person and appreciate simplistic with helpful tech support...which I have had both! Efficient, quick, AND kind as well.

Nachteile: I have not played around with it too much just yet..but so far so good!

• Bewertet am 6.5.2019
Crystal B.
Cleaner
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.10.2018

"Great Software"

Vorteile: Super easy to use and gives u the privacy u deserve. Basic email, keeps it simple.

Nachteile: I appreciate a basic email. There's definetly no sense in making it more complex than it should be.

• Bewertet am 28.10.2018
Christine B.
Therapist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.7.2019

"I love the security"

Kommentare: Hushmail is a must if you work for an agency that does not have a secured email software. Often times I am having to email personal emails about myself and/or my clients. I love the encrypted option. It is reasonably priced and HIPPA compliant.

Vorteile: What I like most about Hushmail is the ability to encrypt my emails. I like that it can be assessed on my smart phone.

Nachteile: There is nothing I like least about this product.

• Bewertet am 12.7.2019
Owner, Mental Health Counselor
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Bewertet am 2.5.2018

"First step in ensuring that my practice is HIPAA compliant"

Kommentare: HIPAA compliance.

Vorteile: The value and the ease of usage. The ease of the encrypted emails for the receiver and sender. Able to view on phone, tablet, and laptop. No learning curve. Email suffix is the business name supports the image of the business.

Nachteile: At this time, I have no issues or concerns with Hush mail. No app in the google play store. No cons at this time

• Bewertet am 2.5.2018
Lauren G.
Marketing Director
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.11.2019

"Hushmail is a Great Option for Forms"

Kommentare: Patients are able to fill out forms online with ease. It has cut down on our workload for our front desk and allowed our brand to come across in the initial stages of on-boarding new patients.

Vorteile: Ease of use and customer service is excellent

Nachteile: The feature that makes it so that patients cannot directly access the form, they have to request the form first.

• Bewertet am 7.11.2019
Amanda R.
Registered Psychotherapist
  • Bewertet am 22.9.2019

"Allows you to send PHIPPA secure mail"

Kommentare: I am solving the issue of using a secure Phippa compliant form of communication with my clients.

Vorteile: I am a therapist so this was a great solution to ensure my patient's confidentiality as they sometimes do correspond via email.

Nachteile: So far, this has been great for both myself and my patients. I cannot think of any cons at this moment.

• Bewertet am 22.9.2019
Paul P.
team leader
Restaurants, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.2.2020

"very nice for encrypted emails"

Vorteile: Very easy and straightforward to use when sending encrypted emails to my corporate office.

Nachteile: There is no android app to use, only available for Apple.

• Bewertet am 3.2.2020
Ashley A.
MD

"Very useful!"

Kommentare: Pleasantly surprised by how helpful this has been, and I’ve already recommended it to colleagues.

Vorteile: This program helped me out when my EHR system was unable to send out secure messages! So easy to use and great value for the fee!

Nachteile: I would like more secure form options - I know they are working on them!

Alissa S.
Counselor

"I love it"

Vorteile: Hush mail is easy to use and I love the “hush mail forms”. I can send my clients documents to sign and they can send them right back.

Nachteile: I don’t really have any complaints right now except it might be helpful to be able to store documents right within Hushmail.