Easy to start and great features. Interface slightly old. Easy to manage your work load.

Bewertet am 7.6.2017
Amelia Q.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Better visibility of my deadlines and a clearer understanding of my work load . I have also been able to start collaborating on key tasks with my team.

Vorteile: Schedullo is really Trello on steroids for me. Schedullo includes project management, timesheet, pricing for customers as well as a calendar and Kanban board. My business can manage deadlines and the work we need to track to charge customers. Also ability

Nachteile: No gantt chart for projects.
Interface could be improved in some area but it is quite functional. It would also be great if some Kanban statuses could be changed.

von Schedullo an 27.10.2017

Thank you so much Amelia for your comment and great review. Gantt chart is in our back log and should be available over the next few months. We are preparing our second version of the Kanban board which will include new and personalised columns.

Visibility over my teams work schedule and tasks

Bewertet am 24.10.2017
Simon A.
Partner
Buchhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Visibility over team capacity.

Vorteile: It was one of the few comparable programs that we looked at that provided a team schedule view over capacity. We do lots of small jobs in my team - jobs of less than 1/2 a day duration. It's important for our managers to have instant access to the team's workload so that they can schedule to someone with capacity.

Nachteile: It doesn't have the user interphase quality of say Wrike or Asana. There are bugs in the system that we uncover from time to time. The mobile app and the report writing tool isn't as good as these programs. It would be good to be able to cut and dice the data with-out the need to export to Excel. We do a lot of recurring tasks that repeat either monthly or annually. We have a problem that when we finish the task the recurring tasks in the following month or year (for example) are also deleted.

von Schedullo an 27.10.2017

Thank you Simon for your review.

We are just about to release a new tool which will allow you to create and save your own reports. Additionally, we are now working on version 2 of the mobile App which will be a massive step forward.

An essential tool for scheduling and prioritising my business

Bewertet am 29.10.2017
Joshua H.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Improved scheduling of daily tasks and a better understanding of my time capacity.

Vorteile: The customer success team reply so quickly and are always willing to help. It makes scheduling of tasks and re-scheduling so quick and easy as things rarely go to plan.

Nachteile: Some minor aspects are not as intuitive as I'd like such as the limited input accepted entering time vs the display of the time input (time must be entered in numerical units e.g. "100" but the input displays as text e.g. "1 h 30 m")

von Schedullo an 31.10.2017

Thank you Joshua for your great feedback. We are about the release a new version which will give you more flexibility on how to enter time!

Has changed the way that we keep on top of our workflow

Bewertet am 30.10.2017
Oliver T.
Wealth Adviser

Kommentare: Consistency in logging work to be done which has brought accountability and consistency

Vorteile: Intuitive and visually easy to use. It creates a workflow that is simple for the user/do'er to keepon track with, whilst also providing a platform for those who are ultimately accountable to keep abreast of WIP as well.

Nachteile: Would love some more features around template creation for regular tasks and projects to aid with efficiency. Otherwise any suggestions we have are addressed very quickly so no other cons at this stage.

von Schedullo an 31.10.2017

Great review! Thank you so much.
We are starting to work on a workflow wizard which will allow you to setup workflow templates much easier. Stay tuned.

Love it ! use it every day - changed the way I organise and track my day

Bewertet am 27.10.2017
Rachael L.
Business Analyst
Buchhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Feeling so much more organised and confident about organising my day and kicking goals !!!

Vorteile: Its easy to use and very intuitive
I can access it through web browser or on the app on my phone
Being able to create steps within tasks and check them off as I go
Shifting tasks like drag and drop
Great not having that fear of losing that post it note with all the important tasks to manage !

It's a useful program that allows for greater transparency within my team

Bewertet am 2.11.2017
Joshua R.
Tax Analyst
Buchhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: better organistaion and transparency of my workflow to members of management and the team.

Vorteile: That the management in my team can see what i'm doing, and how much capacity i have to do other things.

Nachteile: some minor bugs processes could do with reworking such as setting up a team and then assigning responcibilities to members of the team is a fairly lengthy process

This software allows you to manage contacts and projects withing your schedule.

Bewertet am 10.2.2018
Education and Communications Manager
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is a good software for organizing sales schedules and deals with different contacts.

Vorteile: This is great for keeping all your contacts in order with their projects. It pulls all that information into your calendar.

Nachteile: I would say the cons to this is that is is only really fully helpful for a sales team. It is hard to integrate your external team members who do not function within the sales process. The task management system is a bit limited.

von Schedullo an 12.2.2018

Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. It is interesting to see how people use Schedullo differently. Schedullo is more targeted at people who need to track, manage and bill their time. Many of our clients our accountants, designers, consultants but certainly less Sales people.