Filtern nach:

Über Whaller

Du kannst deine eigenen privaten sozialen Netzwerke für dein Unternehmen oder deine Organisation aufbauen.

Erfahre mehr über Whaller

Laurent C.
Laurent C.
Directeur in Frankreich
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Whaller, une plateforme de réseau PRIVATIF !

5 letztes Jahr

L’essentiel est le cloisonnement des sphères (groupes de discussion) Intéressant notamment pour gérer plusieurs de profils (j’ai mon profil perso et mon profil pro), et la possibilité d’orienter les notifications vers mon email pro ou perso suivant les sphères de discussion dna lesquelles je suis Plusieurs systèmes de visio integres, dont BBB qui fonctionne très bien

Même si rien de rédhibitoire, encore un petit manque d’ergonomie comparé au leaders des réseaux sociaux. En attente d’un centre de notifications et d’un chat instantané

Julio césar P.
Julio césar P.
Coordinador Académico del Área de Idiomas in Ecuador

Excellent alternative for networking with people in general without ads or other fb privacy issues.

Kommentare: Having the chance of getting social network services with the knowing that your private data is not being used for publicity is a pretty great feat nowadays, even though the mobile version is not as good as the internet one, it does not interfere with the excellent proposal that Whaller offers. To me, this is a win-win situation.

I created a profile and started using Whaller as an alternative to facebook, considering all the privacy and business-related issues concerning facebook. This app is excellent because it offers the chance with people from work and other places, knowing that your data and private information will not be used for publicity or some other forms of business with its clients. Security and privacy of all my personal data is a very relevant aspect for me within the use of a social network, so congratulations for that, The online interface is easy to use and highly intuitive, I wish it would be the same for the ios and android versions, respectively. However, those are issues I know they will be addressed in the future, as this app gets the recognition and popularity it truly deserves. This is basically the social network for the future.

As I mentioned before, the ios and android versions of this app are not as slick and well presented as the internet version, but for now, this is not a very alarming issue, since I am more than confident that this issue will be fixed in the next couple of months, as I have seen how much the company cares about the feedback its customers continuously give.

Antwort von Whaller

Thanks for your review Julio-César !

Isidore A.
Communication in Togo
Animation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The use of Whaller is fuently and accessible

Kommentare: Confidentiality, restriction of records, total control
Permanent removal of old personal spheres
Member Management: View the list of spheres for each person
Be able to disable welcome messages on a sphere

Ability to write temporary messages, which are self-destructive ("burning messages") Notifications when adding a document to the box PDF document viewer in spheres Mobile application: new network creation path Mobile Application: Display of Input Requests

It alone meets the parameters of a dozen social networks

Baptiste L.
Business Developper in Frankreich
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Whaller brings us a smart way to communicate with our team and customers, on a private environment.

Kommentare: For now it's the best product to creat a community of customers/users and generate engagement. With a large choice of features (even in the free version), Whaller is a great way to create a smart and rich relationship with your community.

First of all, the privacy of what is posted on Whaller is important. The UI is getting better and better, and users are quickly able to understand how it works and where to write or search informations. Posts allows to creat polls, events, and doodles. The CMS portal to personalise the service.

The Kanban is a godd idea but still not as powerfull as Trello. The tchat is not yet as great as Slack or Rocket.chat The sphere agenda would need integration with Exchange The price is too expensive for a small organisation

Antwort von Whaller

Hi Baptiste, Thanks for the feedback. It will help us improve Whaller. Amokrane from Whaller

Christophe L.
Student in Frankreich

A very good free experience, which respect my private life.

Kommentare: Make my work with coworker easier ! A good platform to share documents, ideas...

The "sphere". This software is very functional and respectful for my different kind of entourage. I can be as I am with all of them in real life, but not the same way with family, coworkers, friends.

The defect is the mobile application. there is too much features we can not make yet compare to the computers version.

Antwort von Whaller

Hi Christophe, Thanks for the feedback. It will help us improve the app. Amokrane from Whaller

Francis Z.
Technical Director in Frankreich
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful application for groups as a private network

Kommentare: A better management and hit rate regarding Facebook systems (FB, ...).
We use it as the mainstream of our exchange and especially on the market analysis we follow up on.

easy of use and paramterization. Free version with very good level of functionnalities. VEry good tool to agregate people around topics

Antwort von Whaller

Hi Francis, We're very happy to read your review. Thank you. Amokrane from Whaller

Julien N.
Apporteur d'Affaires chez NosRezo in Frankreich
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My Opinion on Whaller !

Kommentare: I am just a Whaller user and not the founder of this social network. I can not answer this question since I use Whaller personally and privately since 21 March 2019.

I give the rating of 5 stars because I think that Whaller is very promising and very well designed. The design is very nice. I registered on Whaller on March 21st because I happen to get tired of Facebook and on top of that, I was looking for a competing solution to Facebook and French, which does not spoil anything. I just installed the application on my smartphone. I intend to talk about this social network around me because all my contacts are on Facebook.

For the moment, I have not noticed any defects in the use of Whaller.

Antwort von Whaller

Thanks for your review Julien !

Charlotte F.
Communication officer in Frankreich
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We use whaller in the company where I work. Cale has changed a lot of things for the communication

Data security is one of the most important criteria. We recommend its use in other organizations in order to to boost cohesion between people

The mobile app is still different from the website and we are looking forward new developpment to fix some issues.

Antwort von Whaller

Hi Charlotte, Thanks for your review. We're glad you liked Whaller. Your feedback is very important and we'll use is to improve your experience on Whaller.

Antoine C.
Antoine C.
Student in Frankreich
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Super ap

Kommentare: fast, design

Free and speed, i love this app. So secure

nothing! really cool app, i think it's a good app for family

Thanks for your review Antoine

Pierre B.
Pierre B.
General Manager in Frankreich
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The new and easy way of doing social network

Friendly and useful app for private groups. This network is well designed and very promising! Data security is furthermore a very important point of value. The free version offers you a wide pannel of functionnalities.

Honestly, I am still searching the weaknesses of Whaller!

Xavier M.
Project officer in Frankreich
Animation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

easy to use and helpfull to share infomation in an organization

Kommentare: We use whaller for a local community of 250 entrepreneurs in digital area.
Our members find out local news, events in our whaller organization and share information about topics in whaller spheres
Our main issue was to have an easy to use collaboration software and whaller dit it well

The free version offers a large panel of functionnalities. Privacy handling is easy to use in each sphere (aka groups or channel) The notification system is fully customisable

Mobile Web site could be better, An loading item sometimes appears when you scroll to reach old messages

Thanks for your review Xavier

Christophe A.
VP New projects in Frankreich
Unterhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

We use Whaller to connect members on big projects

very easy to use, with a lot of functionalities. And available on desktop as well as on mobile, with the same easyness.

Antwort von Whaller

Hi Christophe, Thanks for the feedback. We're happy to read that you're satisfied with Whaller. Best, Amokrane from Whaller

Ramon T.
Plant Manager in Kolumbien
Baumaterial, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent alternative to establish contacts with people

Whaller has served us as an alternative to the mythical Facebook, but with better privacy and business related to this social network. It offers people an excellent opportunity knowing that all their data and information will not be disclosed publicly or for any form of business with another external client. The interface is highly intuitive and easy to use. It is the social network that will dominate in the future.

The only bad thing with this software is that its applications are not as skillful as on the web or as nice to see as in the web version, although that does not worry me because I hope that over time correct that problem.

Thanks for your review Ramon

Tom R.
Student / Moderator in Frankreich
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A new secure exchange space

- Created by a French company <3 - Super easy to use - Completely secure - Always new innovations to improve the site and the mobile application - The latest version of the mobile application (V3)

- A few small bugs but the staff is always listening to our needs.

Thanks for your review Tom

Anthony F.
Anthony F.
Educateur sportif / Agent de développement in Frankreich
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Help people connect quickly, easily and safely.

It helped me connecting to 10 people very easily. Thanks to Whaller, we started a community to exchange about our passion et we organised quicky IRL meetings. My goal achieved in less than 15 days!!

People expect more from the phone application.

Thanks for your review Anthony

Lucien T.
PRESIDENT in Frankreich

Whaller, une plateforme collaborative simple et efficace.

Kommentare: J'y gagne en simplicité de gestion de projets et je gagne en temps également.

La création de différentes sphères permet en un seul accès d'avoir la vision sur plusieurs projets en cours de réalisation avec des personnes différentes.

Je n'en ai pas encore trouvé. Le SAV est très réactif, si il devait y avoir une difficulté, je pense qu'elle sera gérée rapidement.

Petra L.
manager in Frankreich
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Easy to create a workplace ! Even for beginners

Kommentare: It's a "serious work place", my company is small, just starting, and it makes it immediately very professional!

Can be used for small and big communities and can grow easily! Free ! that's nice! I will recommend whaler to my communities like associations and small companies which use email for communication. Whaller is so much easier for use! Easy to find back important documentation, easy to organise the work and the meetings.

Need to invite people to each "sphère" of the organisation, but probably I missed "how to invite to the company" and select in only one message the different "sphères" I just started with whaller, only one week ago

Antwort von Whaller

Hi Petra, Thanks for the feedback. Feel free to ask us any question in the "Club" if there is something you need. Amokrane from Whaller

Bertrand T.
Technical director in Frankreich
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

It's a good product

Kommentare: The website is very easy to use, we do not encounter any bug. The iOS application is perfectible. Overall I recommend this solution rather than Facebook.

I like respect for private life, I like private spheres, I like the French / European project.

The applications are still to perfect even if they already offer the essential.

Antwort von Whaller

Thanks a lot for your review Bertrand !

STUDENT in Frankreich
internationale Angelegenheiten, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

THE BEST APP EVER

Kommentare: i recommend it totally to everyone

ITS ACCURACY, AND ITS USEFULNESS IN HELPING ME DISCUSS WITH MY COLLEAGUES

that it is used for communication amongst a group of people