Über Microsoft Azure

Cloud-Computing-Plattform für die VM-Erstellung, Erstellung und Ausführung von webbasierten Anwendungen, Smart-Client-Anwendungen und XML-Webdienste.

Erfahre mehr über Microsoft Azure

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Microsoft Azure bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Daniel C.
Daniel C.
Managing Partner in USA

AWS who?.....

Kommentare: Spinning up virtual environments and hosting software for clients and we use cold and hot storage for clients servers and backs with azure as they offer some of the best storage rates as compared to AWS. We can also spin up virtual domain and active directories for our clients to remove the heat and maintenance from small facilities on the edge of their environment that might not have a dedicated space for IT. Allowing us to now only offsite the IT but also the infrastructure.

I have found the best use for Azure is to off site the IT hardware for infrastructure, So now IT can not only have the team off site but now that off site team doesn't have to worry about the servers being touched by employees messing around in the network closets.Allowing entire companies to be managed off site.

Price on VMs, non transparent price, ease to setup redundancy...

Rodrigo T.
Owner in Brasilien

Great tools, stable server

Kommentare: I have been using it for several years, in our company we have several customer projects on Azure, especially in ASP.NET. There is a certain latency that is a little too great between the data server and the application server, when it uses a SQL Server base (much higher than in your traditional hosting provider). We miss a simple button to install Lets Encrypt on websites, everything is manual. For backup we use competitor G which is much cheaper. Our customers really like application stability and response time.

The best thing about Azure is flexibility, you can put a lot of projects there, in different languages and technologies. If you use .NET it becomes even easier, as it has several integrations in native components, including the development IDE.

Mainly the price. In Brazil, being charged on a dollar basis is very expensive, it is difficult to pass this on to the customer. The recent 21% readjustment was abusive. It also fails to deliver simple ways to perform trivial tasks: you suffer if you want to create a simple backup of your website or database. Leaving the trivial, the technical bureaucracy is enormous.

Esra K.
Esra K.
Research and Development Director in Türkei

Azure has a long way to go

Kommentare: Azure is developing itself continuously and I believe it will be better in the future.

I gave 5 stars to its features and functionality because Azure really tries hard to stay competitive in the market and it has most of the features that a cloud provider should offer. We use Azure to provide our services to our customers that work with Microsoft. What I like the most about Azure is its AI tools. Azure is really successful when it comes to machine learning.

I will be a little bit cruel about Customer Support and Ease of Use. We work with Azure as CSP partners. One day we had a problem with one of our servers and I couldn't even reach to support team to get help. Later I learned that since we are CSP partners we cannot directly get in touch with Azure team. Instead we should contact our local dealer to get support. It is tiring to involve bureaucracy to IT when all I wanted was to mount a disk to another server. Be very careful when you test the servers. You will be charged for a full hour even if you keep the server alive for 5 minutes. If you do not want to delete a resource accidentally you must lock it. I learned this lock feature from our local distributor but Azure should force you to take such cautions by putting the option directly to the interface. Maybe a little checkbox saying "Do you want to lock your resource?" would be nice. The interface should be more user friendly. It is really complicated for the beginners. The partial windows that open in each step is confusing. It will be easier without the split structure.

Administrative officer in Nigeria
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Clouding at its Peak

Kommentare: My company has several client projects on Microsoft azure and for a couple of years now, it has been a very great experience. I love its hosting capability and for being a stable application.

I'm actually very impressed with this application, its very user friendly and secure. It has different integrations and multiple options for languages, I mostly love its ability to acquire information on consumption.

Sometimes, navigating through the admin can be very tricky for a new user. It is a little bit more expensive when compared with other softwares and this is a software that doesn't really buffer simple solutions to highly technical problems. It is still my best choice so far.

Funashi M.
Funashi M.
IT Administrator in Südafrika
Metallabbau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Azure Way Of The Cloud Computing

Kommentare: Azure is very good, scalable, resourceful and is reliable and secure.

Microsoft Azure is truly the way of Cloud computing as it helps save money through IaaS/PaaS offering Infrastructure and Platform As A Service. No need to have on-premise computing power when you can have it in the Cloud allowing you to efficiently use the resources.

Azure requires comprehensive training, IT expertise to set up. And for the end-user when you don't have internet you will have no access to the resources.

Nasrullah N.
Nasrullah N.
Application Developer in Katar
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Ease of Access and better Service

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: So far its very ease of use with detailed azure dashboard, subscribing for services and monitoring the services are detailed with better statistic reports

Azure database which helps us store data on cloud, using visual studio is the best way to connect to the azure database.

Cost is little higher when comparing the pricing with Azure and other services for startup companies.

VP, Operations & Business Development in Trinidad und Tobago

Cloud at its best!!!!!

Kommentare: Great experience as it provides a solid foundation for hosting test and prod environments.

The ability to get information on consumption, project usage, and scale up or down in terms of usage.

Sometimes the admin navigation is a little confusing at first but once you get accustomed to it, its works

Brian H.
Assistant Utilities Director in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Inexpensive storage solution used for cold storage of backup archives

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been very positive. We were able to get setup quickly, and have not had much need to adjust any of our initial configuration choices. We expect to further our use of the various cloud offerings within Azure to continue to shift resources to the cloud to increase our enterprise reliability and secured access to remote storage.

Setting up the storage account and allocating the resources for our storage requirements was simple and straightforward. Azure uses pretty standard naming references, which made setup easy without needing a glossary of proprietary product names. The cost is very competitive, and made choosing to go with Azure an easy decision.

The administrator interface is very thorough but doesn't allow for much customization, which results in a very cluttered dashboard, requiring numerous clicks to drill down to commonly viewed information and settings.

Richard G.
Application Scientist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Virtual Machine to allow colleague access to documents

I use Azure to allow colleagues to access files and data obtained at work. It's beneficial in that it allows me to separate what I want to share, and what I don't.

Azure takes up quite a large amount of memory.

Data Analyst in Ghana
Grafikdesign, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Azure is the best cloud service provider there is. Very reliable and secure.

Kommentare: Overall Microsoft Azure has been excellent. Migrating from onsite solutions to Microsoft Azure had been the best decision my company has made. Azure has proven to be faster, more efficient and secure than our former onsite set up.

Azure totally bests onsite solutions when it comes to deployment speed and speed of scalability. This is what motivated my companies decision to move from onsite to cloud. The most powerful feature that has been a game changer for my company is Azure VM(Virtual Machines). My team and I were able to create our own customised virtual machines very easily and in a matter of minutes. All we had to do was define an operating system, language, workload and almost instantly we had our virtual machine up and running ready for use. A process that would have taken at least a week with on-site solutions was done in minutes. This has greatly improved my team's productivity as we now have the ability to switch between Linux/Windows on the same machine, with a different set of tools and apps. We can now experiment, develop, test and get feedback much faster than before. Also, with services like Azure Autoscale we are able to dynamically scale applications to meed changing demand based on certain metrics. My team forecasted that traffic was going to increase exponentially in the following week and we were able to easily add 5 more virtual machines to handle the load.

I don't have any complaints about Azure's functionality performance or reliability it has been excellent. However I do have a problem with Azures somewhat clunky and chaotic interface. I would prefer a more refined and easy to navigate interface. Also a clear and transparent pricing system is needed to enable us users determine how much a particular addition will cost instead of having to "guess" a little.

Integration Architect in Belgien
Automotive, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

The total cloud solution for medium to large companies

Kommentare: We implemented an API Microservice architecture. After the initial implementation we thought it was really fast to implement. But after a year or so, the same problem arises that always arises: development halts or gets complicated, solving small bugs becomes a daily task. From then on only one thing matters: find the bug within 5 seconds, while the "customer" (or reporter) is on the other end of the telephone line. And from then on, azure shows it's chaotic head. What queue is used by this function through what API Manager API, and who else uses this? We try to solve this by documenting everything (and its relation to anything else) in a documentation environment (not azure).

It can do so many things... after 2 years of using this product I think I still haven't touched half of what's possible. It makes creating API's, flows, queues, logging a lot easier, since the boring stuff (maintaining the tools that allows that functionality) is taken care of. Also, the support is great. There are many learning paths and they're all very easy to follow.

Azure is very chaotic. A cloud solution almost always incorporates some kind of API environment. For an API environment it's really important that it follows some kind of domain driven architecture. After creating hundreds of API's, you really want to be able to categorize the API's according to your organization's enterprise domain architecture, otherwise it gets really hqrd to search through hundreds of API's to find the one to work on. Every API is then dependent on many other things, like queues, gateways, API Manager, other functions, flows etc. And they're all configured "vertically": there is your "resource group", and under this you'll find all queues, all functions, all gateways, all everything. Now, of course it's possible to create resource groups in a modular way, following the domain architecture of your organization. But things cost money! A lot of money. So for instance, if you want to group all API's and queues etc that belong to, say, your "sales" domain, and want to have the same organization for, say, the "HR" domain, you'll need to add two gateways, two API Managers, two this, two that. And they all cost money. In the end, when costs need to be limited, you'll end up with very (too large) resource groups that contain so many different concepts and domains, that it's almost impossible to quickly find your way around.

Prince K.
Senior Consultant in USA
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The New Way to Develop, Deploy, and Maintain

Kommentare: I honestly really like it. In the beginning (as with anyone) I found myself constantly wanting to go back to Pivotal or VM Ware's suite of tools and software but after learning what Azure can do and getting comfortable with it, its not so bad. Learning shortcuts and tricks makes a big difference in speeding up your tasks so I highly recommend learning how the folks at Microsoft utilize Azure as they know all the tips and tricks. Other than that, its sturdy, reliable, and its reaching its "One-stop shop" capabilities as I learn more and continue using it.

Microsoft went all out to develop the one-stop shop for enterprise development. Azure has everything you need to succeed when it comes to development, deploying, staging, maintaining, and monitoring. Microsoft has gone the extra mile to make sure all steps have their own respective software or portal to ensure maximum fluid integration. When it all works, it works very very well. You won't be needing to go out and find additional software to what they're offering because they have thought everything through. On the other end however, sometimes we have our own preferences so Microsoft has made sure that Azure is adaptable to 3rd party applications, software, plugins, pretty much the whole nine-yards. They even play nice with some of the competing software they created this whole suite for. In essence, Microsoft is making sure this is the software for anyone's use. Of course the same is supported with countless and invaluable tutorials, courses, and forums to ensure your success using Azure.

When something did break, Microsoft's support is slow at best. No matter what the urgency, it always took an extra push or kick to really get Microsoft's attention. Regardless of the severity of any issue found, I believe that Microsoft should really look into understanding their client's impact and not just determine severity based on their outlook (no pun intended). Azure overall is great and this is really the only significant issue I have found. Also, the Azure suite is nothing you can learn over night but given the amount of features and capabilities, it may take some time to learn it all. I will say that it is similar to other tools and software used in the same field so it makes it easier but if you want to use its true potential, it will still take time to learn.

Jinal P.
Senior Software Developer in Indien
Unterhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The service provided by Azure is priceless!

Kommentare: Intuitive and easy to use. You do not have problems uploading files. the convenience of being able to store very large files in multiple gigabytes is great. An affordable, reliable product.I love that it provides easy access to everything we keep. My experience with Azure is great.

Its design is pleasant and intuitive. It is easy to use and is a reliable great tool for my cloud storage needs. I like that it is easy to store all kinds of data and data drop extensions. It is truly an excellent online storage program. It allows the sharing of large videos and graphics, which are difficult to send by e-mail, thanks to this feature, it perfectly supports the workflow and contributes to the improvement of our business process. the pleasure of sharing important content such as videos and graphics that I want to share in a comfortable, fast and secure way without any restrictions is invaluable. It is also great at having unlimited data and analysis features. Azure enables us to turn our ideas into solutions by enabling us to see insight, unparalleled scale and price / performance ratio in a short time in the cloud created for data and analysis.

I haven't had any bad experience with Azure, I am very satisfied.

Gabriel M.
Software engineer in Argentinien
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Cloud Plataform for Visual Studio users

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I think is a great product, all is available in one place. It is integrated with external basic tools like emails and many of them are free with some limits. Deploy a new version of a service in a new environment is really quick. Azure is really competitive in terms of cost in windows or other plataforms. In my case which I mainly work with MS Visual Studio I would recommed it over the others.

As a Visual Studio developer it easy to create a service or project from visual studio and deploy to azure. It offers a free tier to test the best option to implement a service or application. We have access to detailed management cost analysis tool that includes budget alerts as a way to monitor the cost of the services. For a beginner I think that is easier to use than AWS or Google. Experts can customize all features of each service and follow service recommendations. Azure has an exceptional service called Application Insights which brings all information about performance, errors and use. Related services are fully integrated and ready to use as soon is deployed. i.e. A SQL Azure database from a web application. High availability, we have never had an issue related to the service.

Azure requires at least a basic management for each service. For basic users that are starting to use it there could be an even simple service configuration and options available UI. Something like Basic or Experts configuration. Because of the huge list of available settings and options sometimes it is hard to find what the user wants. Basic and free tiers could have some limitations with the access to some specific functionalities like for instance GDI to create reports.

Proprietor in Philippinen
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great software!

Kommentare: Turning up virtual conditions and facilitating programming for customers and we utilize cold and hot stockpiling for customers servers and backs with sky blue as they offer probably the best stockpiling rates when contrasted with AWS. We can likewise turn up virtual area and dynamic indexes for our customers to expel the warmth and upkeep from little offices on the edge of their condition that probably won't have a committed space for IT. Permitting us to now just offsite the IT yet in addition the foundation.

I have discovered the best use for Azure is to off site the IT equipment for framework, So now IT can have the group off site as well as now that off site group doesn't need to stress over the servers being moved by workers messing around in the system closets.Allowing whole organizations to be overseen off site.

Lacking options for life cycle management. - Some of the capacities just work in the great gateway. The unwavering quality of the administrations relies upon the innovative and monetary limit of the suppliers of administrations in the cloud. The data of the organization must experience various hubs to arrive at its goal, every one of them (and its channels) are a wellspring of frailty. The centralization of the applications and the capacity of the information begins an association of the specialist co-ops. It is valuable in the event that you are inexperienced with Azure to take an internet instructional class that will take you far to ace it and increment your trust in the item. It will in general use assets and when the VM goes down it is moderate and freezes. the dashboard configuration is confounding AF, it is hard to discover things. You pay the help, or send them a tweet and cross your fingers. Charging is confounding, particularly toward the start, and it is difficult to gauge costs without seeing the utilization of a whole application/site. foundation as an assistance permits me to save time and assets up to that point to keep up its own framework, safety efforts are past the scope of most organizations, security guidelines give clients the certainty that their information will be completely ensured. The help was deficient (my experience of 1 of every year and a half was extremely baffling). In rundown, paying little heed to what the framework lets you know, on the of

Tim C.
Senior Software Developer in USA

A powerful platform with tons of options but a confusing interface and unclear pricing

There are a ton of amazing points about Azure. The ease of which you can spool up new websites, databases, or even entire virtual machines is incredible. You can do in minutes what would take you hours to do on site. Setting up communication between resources is also quite easy. Inside each installed item (website, VM, SQL Server, etc.), there will be options that you can configure. These options make it very easy to quickly configure your resources in a way that is best. Not sure what you should do for setup? No problem. There are usually only a few pages of options, so it is easy enough to click through each page and read them (and their associated help). That allows for a much better experience for even novice Azure users.

I like Azure a lot, but there are definitely some big areas for improvement. The biggest, I think, is a very clear and transparent pricing system. It is very difficult to figure out what a certain addition will do to impact your monthly pricing. You have to guess a bit at what you think will happen and where you think you are at overall to figure out if you can afford to add another resource. That's not the way it should be. The interface leave a lot to be desired as well. They just updated it, but it actually added to the confusion. There are so many boxes and flyouts to navigate, it gets hard to figure out what resources you are already using. I would like to see a very clear "this is what you have" system, especially when new resources can use the existing resources. For example, you can set up a VM to host your websites. Cool. However, that VM is a special one and it is hard to find to configure. Also, it is hard to figure out if it would be ok to add another website to it or not (is it pegged out or is there some wiggle room to add more load?). Like I said, I like Azure. There is just room to make it better.

Associate Solution Advisor in Indien
Computer-Vernetzung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Deploy workloads and sync/ integrate seamlessly within Microsoft Ecosystem with Microsoft Azure

Kommentare: Overall, our organization heavily rely on Microsoft applications and therefore, Microsoft Azure being part of that ecosystem, and further enriching the whole experience by seamlessly integrations and connectivity, makes Microsft Azure services the best fit. Also, reliability is one of the most important characteristics, which is heavily looked over by large scale organizations. Since this platform is backed with huge reliability, Microsoft Azure becomes the choice of many large scale companies.

1. Reliability: is one of the major advantages of Microsoft Azure. Since it is a platform built by one of the industry pioneers, anyone can blindly rely on the fact that Microsoft Azure is one of the best in case of reliability. 2. Huge variety of managed services are available to choose from, which would provide almost any service as a managed service on this platform. 3. The model - Pay what and when you use, is one of the most attractive features of these services. From small scale to large scale companies are attracted, solely because of this feature-set, which is only available in cloud-based service like Microsoft Azure.

1. Complex User Interface: is by far my top concern while using this platform. Although, the platform is capable of doing so much, however, the placement of feature-sets is not appropriately done. The UI of the platform could be made a little bit more user friendly, which would enhance the user experience, immensely. 2. Better cache services: can reduce laggy-ness in the platform for the users who are not connected with very stable internet connections.

Ashish T.
Ashish T.
Co Founder & Chief Product Officer in Indien

Can't imagine to run our Business without Azure

Kommentare: It's a wonderful experience using Azure. Being an startup we're able to host and manage a complex Enterprise Level business solution without any server administrator.
We would not have been able to manage our product without Azure.

1. Intuitive and Fast Interface. 2. Everything possible with Azure. 3. Most Reasonable platform. 4. Multiple Technology Stack makes the life easy. 5. Ultimate Performance 6. Great analytics from usage to pricing level.

Microsoft keep on engineering and inventing the platform periodically. Whatever we think is missing is present in the immediate releases.

Juan carlos M.
Freelancer in Peru
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Experiencia con Microsoft Azure

Kommentare: mi experiencia a sido satisfactoria en mi caso debido a que Azure se puede adaptar fácilmente a los requisitos de rendimiento y utilización de cada empresa, ya sea una empresa local o una empresa con oficinas en diferentes países / regiones. Le permite concentrarse en los objetivos comerciales sin tener que pensar en la infraestructura que respalda el proceso. Además, desde el punto de vista del usuario, siempre obtendrás una buena experiencia, independientemente de la ubicación.
su inicio de sesión seguro me permite acceder sin problema y sobre todo sin preocupaciones a mis plataformas.

Microsoft Azure. La plataforma es muy profesional y requiere buenos conocimientos técnicos, su período de uso gratuito es de un año y solo hay que pagar por ella. Durante las últimas tres décadas, debido a las obvias ventajas de Microsoft en el campo de la informática empresarial, Microsoft se está poniendo al día rápidamente. Tu trabajo es relativamente fácil. Además de proporcionar sitios de recuperación, importación y exportación, y copia de seguridad de Azure, Microsoft Azure también proporciona: Almacenamiento de bloques de blobs y almacenamiento de tablas, colas y archivos. Proporciona flexibilidad para usar Azure Blob para almacenar y recuperar grandes cantidades de datos no estructurados, como documentos y archivos multimedia. Azure Storage puede satisfacer sus crecientes necesidades de datos y cada cuenta puede almacenar hasta 500 TB de espacio total de almacenamiento. Una sola suscripción admite hasta 50 cuentas de almacenamiento, que pueden proporcionar PB de espacio de almacenamiento para los planes de mayor escala. Si está creando grandes sitios para consumidores o aplicaciones de datos, Azure tiene como objetivo resolver este problema. Azure Storage copiará automáticamente sus datos para ayudar a prevenir fallas inesperadas y brindarle la confianza de que estarán disponibles cuando los necesite. Se guardan tres copias de los datos en una sola área. La opción de redundancia geográfica puede crear tres copias adicionales a cientos de kilómetros de distancia.

Requiere tener experiencia en las plataformas un error simple podria generar problemas.

Senior Software Engineer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Microsoft Azure - Provides us the best cloud experience right now!!!!

Kommentare: We work for health care across the globe , For us it is well suited fpr moving single use servers to the cloud.We were able to quickly replicate some of our servers and move their functionalities to the new azure hosted servers.Core and Advanced ADC functionalities helps us serve us customers better. Supports bigger platforms. We chose Azure as we pay only for what we use, certain applications were used rarely to produce reports but we had to pay a hefty amount. The accessibility of software and flexibility is good. Lot of features we havent explored yet. Good product and we are happy adopting it.

1. Easy integration with other microsoft products. Easy installation and use. 2. It is very user friendly and provides user friendly options for data capture and analysis. 3. Lot of options and variety of capabilities. 4. Market of Azure is growing very rapidly, the PaaS offerings are evolving and rapidly maturing. 5. Supports the current infrastructure of our company. 6. Pay only for the resources strategy helps and support our company in a big way. 7. Security management on microsoft Azure is good. 8. Cloud computing is the best feature and its virtual environment on the market is stand out. 9. Database administration is made simple and easy. 10. Less cost with high performance.

1. Monitoring the spend and billing rates are always are headache. 2.Backup and restoration process take a little bit of time. 3. User interface works slowly on firefox browsers. 4. Support and service center support should be more responsive.

Tyler F.
CEO in USA

Reliable cloud for mission critical applications

Kommentare: Azure has helped us grow tremendously while minimizing maintenance, upkeep, and other non value-add activities.

Azure has been a stable and reliable cloud platform within which we have based all of our mission critical applications. The breadth of offerings is on par with any other competitor, and we have not found a situation yet where we've had to look elsewhere for a particular product. Interfaces and APIs for working with Azure resources are easy to use and intuitive. We also applaud Microsoft's embracing of open source software, particularly Linux environments. Inevitable brief downtime periods (all major clouds have this) have been addressed swiftly and transparently.

Support at the basic levels is poor to non-existent, must upgrade to a high level support plan to get any competent support within a reasonable timeframe. While infrequent, a few service outages we have seen lasted more than a few hours.

Carlos david M.
Carlos david M.
Sr. Software Engineer in Polen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A Competitive Cloud Provider

Kommentare: I've been using Microsfot Azure since last 6+ years and I am still convinced that it is the best cloud services solution available in the market. Compared to GCP and AWS it offers a good balance between cost and benefits.

Microsoft Azure has many features, but perhaps one of the things that I find most valuable it is how easy to use is the Azure Portal. Compared to Google Cloud or AWS , Azure portal is intuitive and you can deploy resources in a nutshell. There are a vast number of resources from which you can select the ones that fit your needs. You can quickly deploy Linux or Windows Servers, VPN services, Load Balancers, API Gateway, and so on...

One important feature that it is missing, is an improvement in the Azure Calculator that allow you to effectively calculate your monthly costs. It tends to be quite difficult to do an accurate estimate of prices.

Technology Consultant in Sri Lanka

Best Cloud platform for digital transformation

Kommentare: Overall it is a easy to start Cloud platform. Developers can develop lot of intelligent solutions using Azure services.

Azure is very simple to use. The user friendly interfaces and lots of tutorials available to get lots of benefit from Azure. Currently Azure provides more than 100 services.

It is changing very quickly, sometimes adopting the change is difficult .

Ebrahim F.
Ebrahim F.
Software Developer in Südafrika

Game and Life Changer

Kommentare: Aside from the worry about data centers going down, I have absolutely no problems with Azure and my experience has been amazing and very educational.

Azure has certainly changed the way I look at platform hosting, as well as app availability. Before Azure, it was a real pain to plan deployments of both new and updates to the web. From the setting up of IIS, to the configuring of firewalls and everything in between, it was always on of my most dreaded tasks. With Azure, everything is central and easily managed. I can spin up new apps, update existing apps, scale up or down on resources, and the list just goes on. I think back to the days of having to coordinate with so many people for hardware, software, networks and even a simple server reboot was something that was always a big concern. So many cool features, from basic to "I don't know yet, but I am excited to find out", Azure has made life so easy for myself and our company.

When a data center goes down, it is a mission to get your databases going. The app side is okay, but SQL on Azure becomes a huge challenge. There are tools to make life easier for DR scenarios, but they are pricey and through research so far, I found that even having a combination of the available options in place, still will not guarantee a hassle-free way of keeping your databases available.

Vennah M.
Vennah M.
Managing Director in Kenia

Reliable,Cost effective and secure Cloud service Platform

Kommentare: It has been a good experience using Azure. The biggest problem solved by Azure is that of limited storage by providing us with more data centers.

Microsoft Azure is flexible and scalable in that an organization can adjust capacity as it grows and depending on the organization's capacity needs. The fact that Azure has secure private connections,it allows intergration with the organization's existing IT environment. In this case the organization needs not to choose between the existing data center and the cloud. Azure has unique storage. This means that it provides more data centers which in turn makes data storage and transfer fast and reliable. Another outstanding feature that Azure possesses is that of creating VMs. The process is easy and takes little time.

Azure interface is more of a developer interface though it has no problem appearing that way.Its appearance does not affect its functionality.