Filtern nach:

Über PitBullTax

PitBullTax ist eine webbasierte Software für Steuerexperten. Die Lösung unterstützt ihre Nutzer dabei, ihre Fälle schneller und besser zu bearbeiten.

Erfahre mehr über PitBullTax

Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Tax Resolution Specialist in USA

Love this software!! It has made my life so much easier!!

Kommentare: Accuracy and time savers

The access to Eservices and the transcript report are a must have. The fact that the EService reports are saved as PDF forms is a huge timesaver. Saves on time, paper and toner. It is saved to the individual client's folder for later use. The transcript report is customizable and provides very clear, concise details within each report type. This makes it easy to review the reports for many different scenarios that you may need to consider as a tax professional. Another great feature of the software is the transcript alerts. You can tell the software to check EServices for any changes to a transcript made by the IRS. You will know about any IRS letter, Lien, Levy or change in account status such as 'no longer in installment agreement' or' currently not collectible'. The reason this is important is it puts you ahead of the game with your client!! You can call the client right away and may even generate new business from an old client that you previously did work for.

The thing I dislike about the software is the act that you answer the question whether the taxpayer every filed Bankruptcy and if you say yes then you cannot input the case number and date in that same section. You must wait until you are in the actual 433a form and enter it manually. Then if you change anything in the client questionnaire part and re-update the 433 you must remember to renter bankruptcy information again. This is the same for the question about lawsuits.

Enrolled Agent - Certified Tax Resolution Specialist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen

Pitbull was the leader when I started . After testing other programs I will stay with Pitbull.

Kommentare: Has improved efficiency and shortened the time required to process tax resolution cases. It has a good client management program built in to software and it is could based to keep all my data safe.

The workflows are nice and easy. On boarding a new client or prospect is a breeze. There is a customer questionnaire can be emailed to your clients to fill out and return. This a good tool if clients fill it out. It is comprehensive and you could walk your client through the questionnaire. The built in email program is useful for sending engagement letters, disclosure forms and other files such as Power of Attorney simply by clicking the box. I like the client portal for sending and receiving documents. Most clients can master the portal with a bit of guidance but it is intuitive enough for most to understand. Pitbull has a fee calculator that I used when first in this field. It uses variables in determining what range your fees should be quoted. It is a bit subjective and pricing is a bit of an art so I use it when I get a unique case and am not sure how to price my services. Once you master the program it is quite powerful for the tasks you need to accomplish.

A bit of a learning curve if you try to teach self. In the learning days I had to call support if I needed a question about how to use the program or why I couldn't get some aspect of the program to work properly. I knew it was my lack of understanding. The only real learning tool available was a recorded webinar used in demonstrations at live events and is as much a sales video as a teaching video. Further training to master program is expensive. To attend a "master the program" event in Florida requires a substantial fee to attend plus travel costs and time. A tech company should have the skill set to create training videos without charging users large fees. If I need training I review the competitors training videos to sharpen my skills in this field and at no additional charge. Not everything is intuitive in Pitbull. Logic is not always useful in learning Pitbull. I think it is better to try and think like the designers and programmers to become quickly knowledgeable in using this program. Base pricing is competitive but Pitbull is a big fan of add on expenses that can drive the costs upward quickly. The rational I've heard their presenters/sales people say is it shouldn't mater because it will increase your income potential as it improves efficiency. I would be more open to this argument if they made it more user friendly more efficient and easy to master the program with out the extra cost or so in learning expenses.

Jeffrey Q.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

They have no interest in making the software work

Kommentare: I found that the client questionnaire does not properly import information. Sometimes the tax liability is double. Tech Support is also their salesman. I have been told I submitted my support tickets wrong. I have been told, I'm busy I can't do anything. I have been told I am abusive to employees there. I would like to see any telephone or email transcript where I am abusive. The lead manager has replied, that yes, some of my complaints are bugs in the software.

I have had compliments for RO and Appeals Officers comment how well the documents wer prepared.

TECH Support. They don't have any. Favorite slogan, "you're the only one having the problem", Clear your Cache, Reboot your computer. I am sorry I don't have to with other software, why should i with you.

Yolanda J.
Senior Tax Accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I've been using Pitbull for approximately 2+ years.

Kommentare: This product has saved me a lot of time.

The main feature I like the most about Pitbull is the thoroughness of the output. Their analysis reports are client ready and the tax forms generated are complete. I also appreciate their willingness to implement changes based on customer feedback. I suggested a change that would make it easier to send emails to multiple contacts. I thought the change would be considered and possibly implemented eventually. The customer support team got back to me the next day and told me that feature was available. It's those personal touches that keep me as a customer. They are also constantly improving the product. If there is a feature most tax resolution professionals need, they will eventually have it.

I'd like to see state tax resolution forms (such as POAs) available in the software. Even if all of the state forms are not available, just having the Power of Attorney forms would save a lot of time for me when setting up new tax resolution clients with our firm.

Deltrease H.
EA in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The software is pretty slow.

Kommentare: I benefit from a second opinion on resolution.

I like most the feature that allows me to check behind myself in making a decision on the best resolution outcome. I also like not having to input client info and my info on multiple forms.

I don't like that the software will double some figures when adjustments are made. I also don't like when the software won't save certain piece of info even after it's been saved. It causes the forms to come out blank in certain fields.

Enrolled Agent in USA

I like Pitbull a lot. I've used it for several years though I would like to see the states added.

Kommentare: The biggest benefit is that it is a HUGE TIMESAVER!!!

It's very user friendly and the updates are always seamlessly done. I also like the many add-ons. I think they could be priced a little friendlier BUT overall I'm pretty satisfied.

I don't like how it 'feels' like you are nickle and dimed with the add-ons. I'd like to see state solutions added to the software. The connector tool stays on my task bar when I'm logged in. I'd like to 'not' see it there.

Buchhaltung

Valuable

I love the alerts for transcript changes. It saves me time from pulling transcripts manually every day. I like how form letters are easily setup for repetitive use.

The entire practice management section is illogical and not easy to use. I wish I could send and receive e-mail through the software. I wish reminders were easier to use. I wish the dashboard was for "all time" not just the last 3 months.

Steven V.
Steven V.
IRS X IT STRATEGIES - STEVEN M. VAKULA, CPA, CTRS in USA

PITBULL TAX SOFTWARE MAKES IRS PROBLEMS INTO NO PROBLEMS AT ALL AND WILL PROVIDES ALL YOU NEED

Kommentare: FASTER ORGANIZATION AND PREPARATION OF FILINGS AND CALCULATIONS

EASY TO USE AND ACCURATE CALCULATIONS GIVES ONE EVERYTHING NEEDED TO RESOLVE FEDERAL ISSUES RELATED TO TAX, COLLECTIONS AND RESOLUTION OF ISSUES

WOULD LIKE BETTER CLIENT FILE MANAGEMENT WHERE ALL CLIENTS INFORMATION IS TOGETHER IN ONE FILE LOCATION SO ALL CORRESPONDENCE, FORMS AND OTHER DOCUMENTS ARE MANAGED BY THE CLIENTS FILE NOT GROUPED

Tinu  sartaj S.
Tinu sartaj S.
OWNER in USA

I have been a client for 4 years. Love this product.

Automation and Functionality is great its a one of a kind product. Best customer service and great staff.

I do wish it were a bit more affordable and it would be nice to have better training videos for each form.

Alissa H.
Alissa H.
CPA in USA
Buchhaltung

A great tool for the tax resolution specialist!

Kommentare: It makes analyzing the financial information and preparing the forms a manageable process.

The ability to manage the entire case in one place! I love being able to schedule the CAF check alerts or the transcript alerts. It allows us to stay on top of things without having to manually check every day.

Overwhelming and confusing. Since it is browser based, there are times that the information or client doesn't refresh when switching between clients. I have found that it's best to just close the browser re-login.

Jim C.
Member CPA , EA LLC in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

it has made my work less burdensome... the speed at which i get cases solved is now amazing

Kommentare: Ease of administrative work ie the engagement letter , power of attorney processing. the 433 a questionnaire has saved so much time . we get the info back and begin the requests we have for client data still needed. we too find we can clean up the questionnaire and with ease do the 433a.

i quickly can evaluate a clients problem and partial solution . I use the entire transcript report when speaking to irs on the phone and have all the information i need at the click of a button ....

no cons. i just would like to see lien discharge and subordination applications on the program. Also, it may seem that the account transcript balances may not always include accruals not yet on the account transcript.

Roger R.
owner / President in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

a learning curve but well worth the effort to get the forms and research done right

Kommentare: ease of calculation for 433 and preparing OIC packages

the IRS transcripts is awesome and when completed they are automatically populated in the clients folder.

i would like to have a statement of account balances to send to my clients with account balances when the are making payments to me on their fees.

Juan carlos B.
Partner in USA

Product works great. Makes my life easier working on Collection Matters.

It's very comprehensive program that continuously updates and adds new features. Has built in templates to help streamline the work.

Until you have used it for a while it can be a little difficult but contacting support they helped us navigate.

Clarence B.
Tax Resolution Specialist in USA

Very user friendly and up to date tax documents

Easy to use with instructions. Saves all data with easy document upload. Upadate file status with notes and other important information about the file. .....

Transcripts can be a bit confusing when trying to retrieve. Seems like the transcript option works on and off when logging in. Message shows offline and I have to try several times to connect.......

Catherine W.
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

The software has helped with guiding me through the resolution process effieciently.

`I like the pricing feature and the explanations during the interview process. I also like the tracking of my notes.

A few of the features need more ease of use. Such as the scenerio picker. I have a hard time with this feature. Also the software figures don't always update and I have to refresh the screen.The IRM search is also time consuming.

Joseph K.
EA... owner in USA

Good user friendly.

Kommentare: Shorten the work say.

Get's the job done. Ease of completing the required information. I understand, and the client finds it easy to review. Using Pit Bull, we reached on Offer In Compromise, OIC, with the Internal Revenue Service reducing the Taxpayer's "IRS Assessed Tax of $216,000" to $17,900. We are now using that Resolution to reduce the State assessment.

David G.
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Terrible Software - Rarely works, basic math errors on forms, gets the law wrong

Kommentare: It is an imperfect solution that showed us what software could do. PitBull fails to deliver, but it appears others in this space are doing great things.

It can do a lot of things (just poorly). The software tries to be a one-stop show, but it does not deliver any of its promises.

Poor design. Poorly coded. Most of the forms generated contain math errors (come on, a computer is just a really big calculator!) or do not follow the requirements of the IRM (supplements when the Form instructions specifically state you cannot use them, categorizing income or simply leaving it out, etc.,). The time tracker routinely fails to save time entries, so we have had to stop using it.

Robbiette S.
Business Owner in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent program I have recommended it to others

Kommentare: Paid more

Easy with sending the questionnaire to client, client returns the information and this allows you to review the information within minutes of receiving it back. The system will provide you with cost for the services of what I would not have thought about.

Trying to navigate from one client to another. I have had problems getting out of one account to and going I to another. I would have to close out of the program and open back up before I would see the client that I wanted to switch to. It would be nice if a person would be able to help instead of them keep saying go online to the tutoral.

Jenna H.
Attorney in USA

Easy to use and very helpful to put together professional documents.

I can change one thing and it auto-populates into every relevant category. The integration is wonderful. Everything in it works just as I expected it to and I don't have any problems with this at all.

Partner in USA

Pitbull Tax is an excellent tool for determining solutions for a taxpayer's IRS problems.

Kommentare: I am able to make quick assessments from the questionnaire results and the IRS transcripts.

The software assists in the preparation of most IRS forms needed during the resolution of tax problems. It's ability to access IRS transcript information and format it in a presentable document for the taxpayer is extremely helpful.

We have found the activity management and billing software less useful. Activity management is not a substitute for a CRM tool. We have had a number of problems getting information on balances due and payments pending from the billing software.

George P.
CPA - Practice Owner in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

A CRITICAL daily tool in my IRS tax problem resolution practice !!!

Kommentare: Guided processing and accurate output that I ready to mail to the IRS and to my clients.

Ease of use in tax case processing and research. Even in processing a case type that I have not done recently, the program guides the user step by step.

Expensive. In order to justify the annual cost, it is necessary to maintain a certain minimum volume of tax problem resolution work.

Melody S.
EA in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

I have found the program very helpful and easy to use. The training and customer support is great.

Kommentare: The billing option I found very helpful. Along with the emailing documents to clients

The ability to create a report with the transcripts. The program also is wonderful in helping to create the information you need and providing the information on the options and billing amounts.

The cons I would have to say would be access the programs online choosing between the transcripts and the full version. It would be helpful if the two would combine once you purchase the full version.

David Y.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This is my go to software for tax resolution.

Kommentare: Was able to get an OIC approved that would not have passed had I prepared it on my own. The product also helps me to give more accurate interviews on pre-qualifying candidates. This saves me a tremendous amount of time and frustration.

PitBullTax is a fantastic tool for tax resolution. Easy access to transcripts helps facilitate my business and initial client review. The tips offered through the software helped me to get an offer accepted that the IRS Officer told me, "no way this is going to be approved."

The interface is a little clunky. Product is a bit pricey when you consider the add-on's. I would benefit from a State integrated product.

Peggy S.
CPA in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I am overall satisfied with PitBull, and thus continue to resign my subscription each year.

Ease of use, organization and easily accessible. Forms are organized numerically and are found easily.

Functionality - cannot enter anything in to boxes that are deemed only for alpha or numeric values. I have found that if I want to include a note outside of the context of the boxes or a simple "N/A," I have to save the Form as a PDF, and then edit the PDF the way I want in. Also, State forms would be a great addition to your product.

Tammy K.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Pitbull is very user friendly and cuts down on form preparation and guess work

I find that the most useful information to be the resolution recommendations that the software provides

Client detail input seems to double tax liability when questionnaire is reuploaded to update information