Filtern nach:

Über Monitask

Mitarbeiterüberwachungs- und Zeiterfassungssoftware für Unternehmen, Teams und Freiberufler.

Erfahre mehr über Monitask

Jennyfer M.
Jennyfer M.
Bilingual Branding Specialist
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.3.2021

"Probably the best time tracking system I've tried"

Kommentare: I've used it for the duration of its trial and I love it! My trial is going to be over in a few days and I'm planning to purchase.

Vorteile: Whether logging in as an admin or end-user, the system is super easy to use. There's no steep learning curve or anything like that. It tracks time and works as a keylogger to better track productivity, my staff and I love it because it helped us keep productivity levels at 90%

Nachteile: I wish there was a way to set up shifts and to process payroll based on those shifts.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: HiveDesk

Warum Monitask gewählt wurde: Hubstaff had all the features I wanted and then some but it was just too time confusing having to figure them all out and make them work.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Hubstaff

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Monitask: Simplicity and ease of use.

• Bewertet am 12.3.2021
Operational Director
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.4.2021

"Monitask - easy, fast, nice"

Kommentare: Overall, very good app, if not the mobile app absence, this would be our winner.

Vorteile: We were testing few apps to pick up the most appropriate, and Monitask was the easiest to implement. Although we run the trial period only, still impressed with customization options, and a very user-friendly interface and support.

Nachteile: There is no mobile app for employees, those who work "on the go" can't track the timing. Also, there is still a place to improve in the reporting section.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hubstaff und Clockify

Warum Monitask gewählt wurde: TimeDoctor is too expensive, and not that flexible

Zuvor genutzte Software: Time Doctor

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Monitask: price and functionality balance

• Bewertet am 14.4.2021
Akash M.
Flutter Developer
  • Bewertet am 31.8.2021

"Monitask Review"

Kommentare: Nice Experience for this Product.

Vorteile: This App Contains Company Features.
Time to Time Notification.
Nice Access and Privileged settings.

Nachteile: If possible can you also add daily keyboard and mouse taps.

• Bewertet am 31.8.2021
Saurabh S.
  • Bewertet am 19.12.2019

"Missing features"

Kommentare: Overall I liked this system but without few features mentioned above, it will be difficult to use it for long term.

Vorteile: User friendly interface, Required reporting features. Main thing I liked about this is ability to select currency for each individual separately.

Nachteile: It do not have some of the features like 1) We can not provide access to client for reviewing project and where time is consumed 2) It do not have a way to put non billable hours. For example, if I have worked 5 hours on a project and want to bill my client only 2 hours. I can not do that. I have to delete 3 hours in order to do it but I need those 3 hours information for future reference. 3) It do not Integrate with task management software like Office 365, Jira 4) Good to have video recording feature apart from screenshot

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hubstaff, DeskTime und Time Doctor

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Monitask: As of now I am mostly using Hubstaff because of missing features I mentioned.

• Bewertet am 19.12.2019
Syazila R.
Syazila R.
Information Technology Assistant
Öl & Energie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.6.2021

"Task tracking efficiently"

Vorteile: Monitask is one of the software that has a very clean and effective task tracking feature. All the task can be added its own due date and can be flagged with its current status like on progress or complete. For collaborating task with my colleague, the task status help us aware of our current project situations.

Nachteile: One of feature that Monitask missing is the client platform. It will great if there is a way or platform that I can grant client access to some space on the software wheres i can share the task progress with them. It will make it easier for them to collaborate with me and get a quick report for it.

• Bewertet am 30.6.2021
Essence H.
Essence H.
Marketing Director
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 21.10.2020

"The best of the best!"

Kommentare: I used to use a time tracking software but it didn't take screenshots and remind me of idle time. I like both of the features because it gives some accountability.

Vorteile: It is very easy to use and the design of the platform is clean and easy to understand.

Nachteile: I liked other software to download an app,I don't believe this app has that option.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SCREENish, DeskTime und HiveDesk

Warum Monitask gewählt wurde: Didn't take screenshots.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Toggl Track

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Monitask: Easy to read, clean fresh look and affordability

• Bewertet am 21.10.2020
Joy H.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.5.2019

"Life Changing Self Management"

Kommentare: As an entrepreneur, I often feel guilt that I'm not spending "enough" time working on various projects. Once I started using Monitask, everything became objective and my time has started to become more valuable. Things that get measured get improved. This objective feedback on how I'm spending my time has given me so much encouragement and motivation. I can see progress happen, and I'm able to feel better about the work I do.

Vorteile: Ease of use
Weekly reports by project that give you a visual overview of how you spent your time

Nachteile: I would like a colorful chart or graph that gives a visual breakdown of how I spent my workweek (time spent by project). At least they provide a numerical total hours logged by project, and by week.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hubstaff

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Monitask: It is less expensive, easier to use, AND has a slightly better visual presentation of my time spent by project by week.... and I didn't need most of the other features in Hubstaff.

• Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Shailendra B.
  • Bewertet am 7.1.2020

"simple and affordable"

Kommentare: Well it solves the purpose of monitoring your remote employee and helps in getting the productivity from them. The reports are very well detailed and provides good insight though more improvements can be done.

Vorteile: Ease of use.
Clean UI.
Amazing support.
Mobile friendly Dashboard.
Affordable and provides features which are mostly in other softwares for $10+ .

Nachteile: No Android App or IOS app for monitoring.
Some more advanced features in Projects can be included.

• Bewertet am 7.1.2020
Mei angelica D.
Virtual Assistant
Regierungsbeziehungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.3.2021

"Great time-tracking app!"

Vorteile: I love the idea that the app is able to track the internet time and apps used by the user. It builds discipline and also shows your integrity for the client.

Nachteile: I'm not very fond of the pause feature since it's hard to track the specific time you spent for a task especially if your project is split on a daily basis.

• Bewertet am 2.3.2021
Individual Entrepeneur
Internet, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 4.8.2019

"Intersting tool for time management"

Vorteile: - simplicity
- good visual
- all primary needed reports

Nachteile: It would be great to have task with subtask support, some additional reports for this.

• Bewertet am 4.8.2019
Simon B.
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.12.2019

"Simple to use with one drawback"

Kommentare: good experience. site has been up 100% of the time. Quick and intuitive

Vorteile: the software has a very easy interface to use. i use it on desktop and have never opened in mobile so i cant indicate how that is. its features follow most software formats which have all of the user capabilities on the right hand side. Visually the interface is appealing and easy to read. It provides all of the useful features needed in a timetracting software

Nachteile: I am the admin of the account and in not as user. However i am being charged as a user. i contacted the company about this and they said they hope to deal with that in the future but i haven't been informed as such.

von Monitask an 19.12.2019

Hi Simon, thank you for your review! We are very happy that you enjoy using Monitask.

I would also like to inform you that now we do have a feature of setting Admins to be free on paid plans. I've just enabled this for your account. New invoices will subtract one user, since you are not using the app to track time!

• Bewertet am 18.12.2019
Orlando nandito N.
founder
Computerspiele, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.4.2019

"A powerfull Software to manage team, good job Monitask Team!"

Vorteile: this software is really helpfull for me to manage my small team. its really make a remote work is really possible to do. before i know Monitask, i just thing that working remote is really difficult to trust really my team. but because Monitask, i can really more trust with my team, and i can be more productive and effective to know what is important in development so i can see all my team works on their screen. good job Monitask Team!

Nachteile: sometimes monitask is buggy, where sometimes the screenshot is not loaded or sometimes at my team screen it already recorded, but in dashoard its not. so i hope this software can be better in the future. but overall i realy love the team how they treat me as a user.. where every report i bring to developer, they really heard about that and fix it as soon as a possible.

• Bewertet am 22.4.2019
Daniel C.
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2020

"Super easy to use and br"

Vorteile: I could quickly implement it and it made it viable for my company to fully stabilish with home-office work.

Nachteile: Lacks a few settings options. The default options are ok, but for some cases, some flexibility would be nice.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WorkTime

Zuvor genutzte Software: WorkTime

• Bewertet am 23.7.2020
Masturah D.
Masturah D.
Administrative Assistant
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.7.2021

"Great way in tracking task"

Vorteile: Monitask gives a new perspective in the way of monitoring a task and project. It is a great way for project administration to track the project progress percent and which task is still left behind the time schedule.

Nachteile: It will be great if the task has an option for mobile version, so for the user that need to go off the sites still can be counted on their task timing. It is not too pressing, but should be good it they have it.

• Bewertet am 8.7.2021
Len M.
Telekommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.8.2020

"good value- full feature set & supports multiple monitors"

Kommentare: our full team, everyone including management and owners, uses this tool. We found it very helpful to keep us on task.

Vorteile: Full feature set, ability to screen capture more than one monitor, and ability to update task comments in between/independent of screen captures - this allows the team to note key items as they come up. Pricing is fair.

Nachteile: minor...no direct way to go from the tool to the www dashboard. Need to click 'enter manual time' then go from there.

• Bewertet am 8.8.2020
Dubravka V.
Senior Manager
  • Bewertet am 3.9.2019

"The Best Time Tracking Software"

Kommentare: I tried a couple of different time tracking softwares and they all missed some of the features that I liked, Monitask has them all. I really like all the different personalizations you can do, it's cool that you can have different settings for different team members. I also like the ability to have different projects.

Vorteile: It's easy to use. It's accurate. What I really like is that it can work in background and you can turn off screenshot notifications so it doesn't hinder your work.

Nachteile: Adding manual time cannot be disabled and I don't get notified when one of the employees adds manual time.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SCREENish und HiveDesk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Monitask: It had all the features that others did not and it was accurate.

• Bewertet am 3.9.2019
Ramona L.
Content Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.11.2020

"HAppy with the product"

Kommentare: happy with it so far; been using it for the best part of two years and it is a daily necessity as I work remotely. Is great that you can use it for free on the basic options and I wouldn't change it unless I have to. It does what I need it to do.

Vorteile: Easy to use, straightforward, little errors over time.

Nachteile: Has some unexplained glitches over time and in the last few updates I can't have it in the pinned taskbar icon when running, it opens in a different icon - so I end up with two icons on my taskbar.

• Bewertet am 10.11.2020
Jay O.
Accountant
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.10.2020

"A great way to track how efficient you are!"

Kommentare: It's been great! Time saver and lets me see what tasks are taking much of my time!

Vorteile: This takes screenshot, automatically groups my time depending on the task I am focusing on, and so easy to use! UI looks good too!

Nachteile: For now - at least I don't like that I need to manually click Sync to server to get updated of things, I like that to be automatic

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hubstaff, Harvest, Time Doctor, TOGGLE und Clockify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Monitask: Pricing is simple. UI is great, screenshot is enabled, Tracking projects is great

• Bewertet am 13.10.2020
Jisselle B.
Jisselle B.
Associate Director
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.10.2020

"Love using this!"

Kommentare: It's been great in helping me streamline the management of my assistant's tasks.

Vorteile: I use it to track and manage my assistant's projects. I love the time tracker for each project, it helps with accountability.

Nachteile: Nothing! I was using Hubstaff, but this is cheaper and has even more features.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hubstaff

• Bewertet am 21.12.2020

"Review of monitask"

Vorteile: Easy to use.
Good functionalities and features

Nachteile: It don't monitor timing while we are in a meeting in google meet or zoom. It calculated as inactive time

• Bewertet am 21.12.2020
Linda devina W.
HRD
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2019

"Nice but need some revision"

Kommentare: I feel a good experience

Vorteile: Efficiency of time when we used it to see the progress of staff's task

Nachteile: Sometimes it needs a time to syncronize the data, sometimes it off automatically

• Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Kyle D.
  • Bewertet am 1.9.2020

"Simple to Setup & Use"

Vorteile: Super easy setup. The monitoring interface is top rate and very quick. Does exactly what it is designed to do and has helped us manage a vendor very successfully.

Nachteile: Not a lot of negatives. This software is designed to do a specific job and it does it very well from a user standpoint.

• Bewertet am 1.9.2020
Md nur A.
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2020

"Best time tracker software I have ever used."

Vorteile: I most like this software dashboard. It's wasy to get work report.

Nachteile: I like screenshoot and billings. Mostly like work analytics.

• Bewertet am 18.7.2020
Zico M.
  • Bewertet am 25.7.2020

"Best time tracker software i have ever used"

Vorteile: I like their dashbord. It's very easy to use.

Nachteile: I think reports need to be more customizable.

• Bewertet am 25.7.2020
Mohamed E.
Technical team leader
  • Bewertet am 16.6.2020

"Perfect solution"

Kommentare: Monitask solved the problem, we were unable to monitor our employees performance while working from home due to COVID19 current crises.

Vorteile: Easy to use
Lightweight
Inexpensive
Fast replies from customer support

Nachteile: Reports need to be more customizable
User roles assignment needs upgrade

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Toggl Track