Über Monitask

Mitarbeiterüberwachungs- und Zeiterfassungssoftware für Unternehmen, Teams und Freiberufler.

Erfahre mehr über Monitask

Although we run the trial period only, still impressed with customization options, and a very user-friendly interface and support.

There were a couple of errors in the time-keeping due to users being doublely logged in, the issue was fixed quickly and everything is now running smoothly.

Bewertungen zu Monitask

Monitask hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 124 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Monitask bereits verwendet?

Jennyfer
Jennyfer
Bilingual Branding Specialist in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Probably the best time tracking system I've tried

Kommentare: I've used it for the duration of its trial and I love it! My trial is going to be over in a few days and I'm planning to purchase.

Whether logging in as an admin or end-user, the system is super easy to use. There's no steep learning curve or anything like that. It tracks time and works as a keylogger to better track productivity, my staff and I love it because it helped us keep productivity levels at 90%

I wish there was a way to set up shifts and to process payroll based on those shifts.

Alexander
Team Leader in Philippinen
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Found the best value for money time tracking software

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: All in all, Monitask is an app that you won't be sorry for using as it has a small imprint, simple to use, and good enough for budget-conscious companies

The app takes up very little space, runs in the background and has enough features for tracking time spent by employees that I don't know how we'd do without it. It has been faithfully tracking time for us for a couple of years now and has rarely run into problems compared to others that we've tried or evaluated in the past

The one thing that employees hate about Monitask is the fact that selecting a pre inputted task sometimes takes a bit of effort. The dropdown sometimes does not highlight the task, you'll have to click on the dropdown several times to make it stick. The accuracy of the snapshot also has quirks which we have already gotten used to.

Saurabh
Manager in Indien

Missing features

Kommentare: Overall I liked this system but without few features mentioned above, it will be difficult to use it for long term.

User friendly interface, Required reporting features. Main thing I liked about this is ability to select currency for each individual separately.

It do not have some of the features like 1) We can not provide access to client for reviewing project and where time is consumed 2) It do not have a way to put non billable hours. For example, if I have worked 5 hours on a project and want to bill my client only 2 hours. I can not do that. I have to delete 3 hours in order to do it but I need those 3 hours information for future reference. 3) It do not Integrate with task management software like Office 365, Jira 4) Good to have video recording feature apart from screenshot

Arthur
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Employee Monitoring Software

I have used a few other ones such as Hubstaff, and ActivTrack. Monitask is so much better and the pricing structure is also better than these competitors.

User-Friendly - Payment options, schedule tracking

Jonathan
Recruiting Director in USA
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A simple, full featured activity and time tracking tool for remote workers

The pricing is one of the most affordable I found. The support has been very responsive and the tool installs very easily for my employees.

It feels a bit cheaply designed. Because they are based out of Russia, there is a sense of unease about the safety of my data. I think if the design was more polished and the Russian language did not pop up unexpectedly at times, I would feel better about the purchase.

Essence
Essence
Marketing Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The best of the best!

Kommentare: I used to use a time tracking software but it didn't take screenshots and remind me of idle time. I like both of the features because it gives some accountability.

It is very easy to use and the design of the platform is clean and easy to understand.

I liked other software to download an app,I don't believe this app has that option.

Ruchel
Assistant in Philippinen
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My Trial Days in Monitask

Kommentare: It's great and not half bad. I felt bad about that my trial ends and I can't do even a thing to get my alloted time. I actually used it on my work so yeah 40/100 rate.

Easy to understand, very efficient and I can monitor my time effectively. I also like the transparency of it.

I thought it was free then trial is too short and when the trial ends I don't know if I can retrieve my Time Tracking there, it doesn't even allow me to check my status. It actually compromise my time availability and I can't do my invoice now.

Joy
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Life Changing Self Management

Kommentare: As an entrepreneur, I often feel guilt that I'm not spending "enough" time working on various projects. Once I started using Monitask, everything became objective and my time has started to become more valuable. Things that get measured get improved. This objective feedback on how I'm spending my time has given me so much encouragement and motivation. I can see progress happen, and I'm able to feel better about the work I do.

Ease of use Weekly reports by project that give you a visual overview of how you spent your time

I would like a colorful chart or graph that gives a visual breakdown of how I spent my workweek (time spent by project). At least they provide a numerical total hours logged by project, and by week.

Andrii
CEO in Ukraine

Good value for money

- Pricing - Task management - Integrations

- JIRA integration (sometimes tasks are not being displayed)

Joshua
CEO in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Super easy to use

Kommentare: Overall, great platform, easy to use, gives good insights.

Great insights and extremely easy to deploy.

Navigation is a bit confusing at first so a tutorial video would be nice

Simon
CEO in Philippinen
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use with one drawback

Kommentare: good experience. site has been up 100% of the time. Quick and intuitive

the software has a very easy interface to use. i use it on desktop and have never opened in mobile so i cant indicate how that is. its features follow most software formats which have all of the user capabilities on the right hand side. Visually the interface is appealing and easy to read. It provides all of the useful features needed in a timetracting software

I am the admin of the account and in not as user. However i am being charged as a user. i contacted the company about this and they said they hope to deal with that in the future but i haven't been informed as such.

Antwort von Monitask

Hi Simon, thank you for your review! We are very happy that you enjoy using Monitask. I would also like to inform you that now we do have a feature of setting Admins to be free on paid plans. I've just enabled this for your account. New invoices will subtract one user, since you are not using the app to track time!

Andy
Backend devoloper in Russland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great, useful, and easy to use

Kommentare: In a remote team it has always been a challenge to keep track of everyone's working time and productivity. But with Monitask we can easily keep track of what everyone is working on, how much time they spend on each task, and even see screenshots of their work. The interface is user-friendly and the customer support team is very responsive. We highly recommend Monitask to any remote team that wants to simplify the timekeeping process.

Easy to use, great customer support, provides detailed reports and screenshots.

The only downside is that it can take a bit of time to set up, but this is to be expected with any new software.

Ramona
Content Manager in Rumänien
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

HAppy with the product

Kommentare: happy with it so far; been using it for the best part of two years and it is a daily necessity as I work remotely. Is great that you can use it for free on the basic options and I wouldn't change it unless I have to. It does what I need it to do.

Easy to use, straightforward, little errors over time.

Has some unexplained glitches over time and in the last few updates I can't have it in the pinned taskbar icon when running, it opens in a different icon - so I end up with two icons on my taskbar.

Linda Devina
HRD in Indonesien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nice but need some revision

Kommentare: I feel a good experience

Efficiency of time when we used it to see the progress of staff's task

Sometimes it needs a time to syncronize the data, sometimes it off automatically

Zico
CEO in Bangladesch
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best time tracker software i have ever used

I like their dashbord. It's very easy to use.

I think reports need to be more customizable.

Karen
Supervisor in Mexiko
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool

Kommentare: Pleased with the tool as first time users, very comfortable easy and complete tool.

I do like myself an easy tool where I can monitor and help keep track in actual time for our staff.

we can implement notifications when agents access one of the restricted websites and let the leader know right away so we can adress and review it right away.

Computer-Vernetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best on the MarketThe

Kommentare: All task are going good.

The product is easy to use and user friendly interface etc.. The screenshot option is very good

Need to enable reset option on the timings , when we login that day itself.

Antonio
IT Manager in Mexiko
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Solution

It´s very useful can get the screenshots of all activities of my remote users this feature increase the productivity

Maybe the cost can be less expensive but I think the price VS features is good

V S
Head - Technology in Indien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Time Tracking tool for Organizations Encouraging Remote Work

Kommentare: It is must have tool for companies allowing remote work. 80% of our employees work from remote locations, and tracking their work efficiency was a big challenge for us. we had at a point also decided to create a tool for time tracking, however once we heard about monitask and used it for 10 days with the free trail. it was an instant GO for us ad we have been using the same from then.

The software is so easy to use, the setup process from administrator side and also from employee side is easy as it can get. The data the software tracks is just unbelievable for the price paid.

i think it has all the feature for the cost it asks the company to pay.

Borsha
Digital Marketer in Bangladesch
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Low priced time tracking software

I most like their pricing and software interface. It's very simple app. Everyone would be able to use and manage it.

I didn't found problem yet. So, I don't know what should need improve of this software.

Muhammad
seo expert in Pakistan
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

"A powerful and best time Tracking software"

It's accurate and easy to use. All the features and functionality are excellent. I like the dashboard. It's very easy to use. All the products have an easy and user friendly interface. The screen shot option is very good. It is a fast reply software.

This software automatically pauses when it is active on your computer. It's always updated.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

monitask is great

very easy to use, takes screenshots and caps your time

i don’t have any cons for it, it’s one of the best time tracking apps

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Useful software to monitor the employees' tasks.

I like the screenshots that I get from time to time.

I am a bit confused about the overall timing as few of agents disagree.

Antwort von Monitask

Hello! Thank you for your review. I wanted to reach out to you to discuss your comment about the overall timing in the dashboard. Monitask performs intelligent time mapping and eliminates idle time. There's a way to disable these settings if you wish to capture all time records. Can you email us with the issue at support@monitask.com and we will try to solve it for you asap :)

Natalya
Director in Russland
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My review

User-friendly and intuitive interface, you can generate different reports, add employees and provide guest access for customers. All this makes it easier to work remotely

All right. There are no disadvantages. Thank you for a great product

Hazel
SEO Consultant in Philippinen
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

An Indispensable Tool for Freelancers

Kommentare: I love it! It is very convenient for a freelancer like me. I get to track my work which builds trust with my clients.

To be able to track my work complete with screenshots which I send to my clients. Exact time tracking.

I wish the screenshots can be shared with the client via a link. At present what I do is Screen capture the daily tasks.