Über Monitask

Mitarbeiterüberwachungs- und Zeiterfassungssoftware für Unternehmen, Teams und Freiberufler.

Erfahre mehr über Monitask

I most like their pricing and software interface.

There were a couple of errors in the time-keeping due to users being doublely logged in, the issue was fixed quickly and everything is now running smoothly.

Bewertungen zu Monitask

Monitask hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 122 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Monitask bereits verwendet?

Jennyfer
Jennyfer
Bilingual Branding Specialist in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Probably the best time tracking system I've tried

Kommentare: I've used it for the duration of its trial and I love it! My trial is going to be over in a few days and I'm planning to purchase.

Whether logging in as an admin or end-user, the system is super easy to use. There's no steep learning curve or anything like that. It tracks time and works as a keylogger to better track productivity, my staff and I love it because it helped us keep productivity levels at 90%

I wish there was a way to set up shifts and to process payroll based on those shifts.

Jonathan
Recruiting Director in USA
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A simple, full featured activity and time tracking tool for remote workers

The pricing is one of the most affordable I found. The support has been very responsive and the tool installs very easily for my employees.

It feels a bit cheaply designed. Because they are based out of Russia, there is a sense of unease about the safety of my data. I think if the design was more polished and the Russian language did not pop up unexpectedly at times, I would feel better about the purchase.

Saurabh
Manager in Indien

Missing features

Kommentare: Overall I liked this system but without few features mentioned above, it will be difficult to use it for long term.

User friendly interface, Required reporting features. Main thing I liked about this is ability to select currency for each individual separately.

It do not have some of the features like 1) We can not provide access to client for reviewing project and where time is consumed 2) It do not have a way to put non billable hours. For example, if I have worked 5 hours on a project and want to bill my client only 2 hours. I can not do that. I have to delete 3 hours in order to do it but I need those 3 hours information for future reference. 3) It do not Integrate with task management software like Office 365, Jira 4) Good to have video recording feature apart from screenshot

Ruchel
Assistant in Philippinen
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My Trial Days in Monitask

Kommentare: It's great and not half bad. I felt bad about that my trial ends and I can't do even a thing to get my alloted time. I actually used it on my work so yeah 40/100 rate.

Easy to understand, very efficient and I can monitor my time effectively. I also like the transparency of it.

I thought it was free then trial is too short and when the trial ends I don't know if I can retrieve my Time Tracking there, it doesn't even allow me to check my status. It actually compromise my time availability and I can't do my invoice now.

Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Monitask - easy, fast, nice

Kommentare: Overall, very good app, if not the mobile app absence, this would be our winner.

We were testing few apps to pick up the most appropriate, and Monitask was the easiest to implement. Although we run the trial period only, still impressed with customization options, and a very user-friendly interface and support.

There is no mobile app for employees, those who work "on the go" can't track the timing. Also, there is still a place to improve in the reporting section.

Essence
Essence
Marketing Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The best of the best!

Kommentare: I used to use a time tracking software but it didn't take screenshots and remind me of idle time. I like both of the features because it gives some accountability.

It is very easy to use and the design of the platform is clean and easy to understand.

I liked other software to download an app,I don't believe this app has that option.

Joy
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Life Changing Self Management

Kommentare: As an entrepreneur, I often feel guilt that I'm not spending "enough" time working on various projects. Once I started using Monitask, everything became objective and my time has started to become more valuable. Things that get measured get improved. This objective feedback on how I'm spending my time has given me so much encouragement and motivation. I can see progress happen, and I'm able to feel better about the work I do.

Ease of use Weekly reports by project that give you a visual overview of how you spent your time

I would like a colorful chart or graph that gives a visual breakdown of how I spent my workweek (time spent by project). At least they provide a numerical total hours logged by project, and by week.

Andrii
CEO in Ukraine

Good value for money

- Pricing - Task management - Integrations

- JIRA integration (sometimes tasks are not being displayed)

Amelia
Freelancer in Portugal
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Very helpful

That I can track my time as a freelancer and take screenshots of my work so that clients can rest assured that I am using my time judiciously.

I wish it were free for freelancers who don't have a whole team.

Joshua
CEO in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Super easy to use

Kommentare: Overall, great platform, easy to use, gives good insights.

Great insights and extremely easy to deploy.

Navigation is a bit confusing at first so a tutorial video would be nice

Simon
CEO in Philippinen
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use with one drawback

Kommentare: good experience. site has been up 100% of the time. Quick and intuitive

the software has a very easy interface to use. i use it on desktop and have never opened in mobile so i cant indicate how that is. its features follow most software formats which have all of the user capabilities on the right hand side. Visually the interface is appealing and easy to read. It provides all of the useful features needed in a timetracting software

I am the admin of the account and in not as user. However i am being charged as a user. i contacted the company about this and they said they hope to deal with that in the future but i haven't been informed as such.

Antwort von Monitask

Hi Simon, thank you for your review! We are very happy that you enjoy using Monitask. I would also like to inform you that now we do have a feature of setting Admins to be free on paid plans. I've just enabled this for your account. New invoices will subtract one user, since you are not using the app to track time!

Andy
Backend devoloper in Russland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great, useful, and easy to use

Kommentare: In a remote team it has always been a challenge to keep track of everyone's working time and productivity. But with Monitask we can easily keep track of what everyone is working on, how much time they spend on each task, and even see screenshots of their work. The interface is user-friendly and the customer support team is very responsive. We highly recommend Monitask to any remote team that wants to simplify the timekeeping process.

Easy to use, great customer support, provides detailed reports and screenshots.

The only downside is that it can take a bit of time to set up, but this is to be expected with any new software.

Ramona
Content Manager in Rumänien
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

HAppy with the product

Kommentare: happy with it so far; been using it for the best part of two years and it is a daily necessity as I work remotely. Is great that you can use it for free on the basic options and I wouldn't change it unless I have to. It does what I need it to do.

Easy to use, straightforward, little errors over time.

Has some unexplained glitches over time and in the last few updates I can't have it in the pinned taskbar icon when running, it opens in a different icon - so I end up with two icons on my taskbar.

Linda Devina
HRD in Indonesien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nice but need some revision

Kommentare: I feel a good experience

Efficiency of time when we used it to see the progress of staff's task

Sometimes it needs a time to syncronize the data, sometimes it off automatically

Zico
CEO in Bangladesch
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best time tracker software i have ever used

I like their dashbord. It's very easy to use.

I think reports need to be more customizable.

Karen
Supervisor in Mexiko
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool

Kommentare: Pleased with the tool as first time users, very comfortable easy and complete tool.

I do like myself an easy tool where I can monitor and help keep track in actual time for our staff.

we can implement notifications when agents access one of the restricted websites and let the leader know right away so we can adress and review it right away.

Muhammad
CEO in Pakistan
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

" New software but a very impressive "

Kommentare: I have a good experience and I rate it 9.5/10.

Monitask is one of the best project and team management software. it is a very easy and simple tool to manage your tasks, you can easily access all the information and also it provide you the guidance and templates for your projects, one of the best things that impressed me is that we can easily access ouer account from anywhere on any devices that we trust.

This is a new entry in the market so there are some errors at the developer's end. but overall it is the best software to mange tasts.

Serhii
Head of department in Ukraine
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Using Monitask

Very helpful, easy to use and good value for many software.

Possibility to choose reports and export information for example to .xls format.

Hardik
Customer Relation Team in Indien
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A reliable product for Business

Kommentare: I've been working at this company since 2022 and it's so easy to manage timesheets and also a great way to track activity.

The best thing about this software is to keep an eye on employees.

Honestly, there's nothing wrong with this software.

Borsha
Digital Marketer in Bangladesch
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Low priced time tracking software

I most like their pricing and software interface. It's very simple app. Everyone would be able to use and manage it.

I didn't found problem yet. So, I don't know what should need improve of this software.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Monitask is Multitasking

I'm loving Monitask. I feel like I get a lot more done with this tool at my fingertips, thus the ability to "multitask". It fulfills its role impeccably and I have the freedom to view time reports from within the platform, track usage and capture work detail via the screenshot feature. Also, you can't beat their free plan to get started -- I've yet to see another paid platform provide all this for free! When my team and needs scale in the future, I'll easily transition from free to paid because Monitask gets it all done, both economically and otherwise.

Nothing, really. Monitask offers a lot for very little commitment from the buyer's side. Like I already said, can't beat that for value! ;)

EDWARD
Freelancer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Initial Thoughts

Kommentare: I needed a quick easy way track time on a new project - this fit the bill

Very easy to set up and get started. I needed something quick to start on a project to be able to document my time for a client.

I haven't found a way to manually add or delete time (if I forgot to start/stop timer) - Granted, I was busy actually using the software and didn't need this particular function yet, so didn't look very hard at all for it - but it wasn't immediately obvious.

James
CEO / Sales and marketing in Frankreich
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy and Quick

Kommentare: Monetask has been a outstanding success, for our team. Monetask has helped us improve not only our timekeeping but also our time management for certain projects.

Very easy to use, no thrills just does what it's supposed to do, great support always friendly and to the point.

Jamie
Operations in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Monitask User!

Easy to navigate and provides reports for the team.

A little pricey, hope they can provide discount if the company has more users.

Mannylyn
Mannylyn
Social Media Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Super Time Tracker

The features and functionality of Monitask is superb! I've used a lot of time trackers in the past but this one is what I loved the most. It has a clean and friendly interface so you won't have trouble using it if you're not to computer savvy. Keep it up, Monitask!

None that I can think of. Overall, I'm a satisfied user.