Über GoTo Connect

GoToConnect kombiniert die Leistung und Zuverlässigkeit der Cloud-VoIP-Telefonsysteme.

Erfahre mehr über GoTo Connect

VOIP cloud based software is easy to use, easy to implement, and allows you to work from anywhere with connectivity.

The app does not work very well for which I depend on it greatly being out of the office so I had to modify and my a second number for my phone to have it forwarded to it.

Bewertungen zu GoTo Connect

GoTo Connect hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 603 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GoTo Connect bereits verwendet?

Arvind K.
Arvind K.
Global Operations Engineer in Indien
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Really Effortless Collaborating Tool

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

GoTo Connect works excellently from wherever my teammates are residing. Moreover, this remarkable software is exceedingly effortless to set up and operate. Also, I love that I can seamlessly design custom call routing. I can join numerous essential meetings and calls from my office computer, or through my smartphone.

If the internet connection is slow, pick-up calls become actually frustrating. GoToConnect definitely requires substantially high-speed internet so that attending a call is smooth. This is the utmost dislike of GoToMeeting.

Rahul P.
Rahul P.
Software Software in USA

Perfect Product for All-in-out

Kommentare: It's one of the least buggy software out there when it comes to video and audio conferencing.

It's the perfect approach in combing everything starting from video calling, to audio conference and remote desktop control.

The thing I dislike about the software is the lack of support. There is very limited documentation on how much you can push the product to get the most out of it. More there is a limit on how much you can

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Microsoft Teams

Warum GoTo Connect gewählt wurde: There were a lot of constraints with the business account

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamSupport

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoTo Connect: It was a cheaper option

Dominic B.
VP Operarions in USA
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Inexpensive VOIP phone system

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Saved a lot of money using their VOIP over using a traditional landline provider. Voice quality is excellent . They have capability of voicemail and forwarding phone numbers all in the admin panel

This software is very easy to use once you learn a little bit about it. It has great voice clarity. If you have problems setting it up you can contact customer service and they can log into you system and walk you through the steps to set something up. No long wait times foc customer service either.

Everything about the system is pretty straight forward. I have not found any features that are missing.

Controller in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

It works, but not well, and it has such great potential.

Kommentare: Jive allows us to have multiple company phone numbers and extensions without the need for landlines or phones. It allows employees to receive work calls on their personal cell phone, so they don't have to carry two phones to have a company number. Employees can make outgoing calls through the app without revealing their personal number to the recipient. The admin portal is pretty straightforward and easy to use, but also has tons of features. Overall, this product would be amazing if the app were faster and didn't crash all the time, and if calls made through the app were more reliable.

It's cheap. This provided a cost saving solution to our communications needs. It also allows us to assign phone numbers to employees' personal cell phones without using their personal data or phone usage. It can be used with or without landlines. Phone numbers and ring plans are easy to set up, and multiple phones can be rung at the same number.

The app is slow and takes a long time to switch screens and load data. It crashes often, and nearly always experiences some type of error that requires me to wait for the app to respond or close the app. The crashes don't affect phone calls, but seem to only affect my ability to access data such as recent calls, contacts, etc. Even when it crashes, I still receive calls. Sometimes calls made or received through the app cut out like there is bad cell service, even when I'm connected to reliable, high speed wi-fi (50mbps). Because of this, I've chosen to switch my ring plan to have calls forwarded to my cell phone number, rather than receiving them on my cell phone through the Jive app. I have unlimited minutes, so it's not an issue. I only have to open the app to make an outgoing call, and only when I need the company number to appear on the recipient's caller ID rather than my personal number.

Paul P.
Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The Best Service For Remote Call Centers

Kommentare: This product has allowed us to easily grow our company and expand our customer service coverage. The set up was easy, the training was very comprehensive and getting the system built was handled very well. During the initial set-up GoToConnect provides a personalized account person that guides you through the entire set-up from beginning to end.

We use GoToConnect to manage remote agents and it is the best phone system we have ever had. Reporting is easy to gather. The ability to make administrative changes to the call system is the best in the industry. Hands down this is the best service we have ever used in 20+ years.

This software had no weaknesses at all. It is robust and provides every feature you could dream of.

Merrick A.
Billing Manager in USA
Alternative Medizin, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Jive over everything!

Kommentare: Jive is so much simpler than it’s more expensive, less customer oriented counterparts.

Jive is what Ringcentral used to be: an easy behind the scenes portal for administrators to easily manage phone trees, voice messages, and digital faxes. Jive allows you to create actual ‘click and drag’ style phone systems. The customer service team is relatively local, well informed, and has ideal follow through. Jive beats it’s competitors in functionality and price. The Apps they offer are great for doing distance work and responding to voice messages out of the office.

The digital fax function requires you to use an email account and copy paste destination info into your ‘to’ field. This process was rarely convenient.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: RingCentral MVP

Warum GoTo Connect gewählt wurde: Ringcentral is a complex maze of patches and updates. It’s user interface has become more nightmare-like over time.

Zuvor genutzte Software: RingCentral MVP

Nicholas H.
Sr. Account Executive in USA
Buchhaltung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

GoToConnect is awesome

GoToConnect works for our organization to meet, share idea, and to connect from wherever all of our sales staff is at the time we need to get something done. Its easy to use, intuitive, simple, and is reliable.

I wish I could offer something for you to improve but the product works and is reliable for what my organization needs.

Juan pablo D.
Director in Ecuador
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Un agran herramienta para Call Centers

Kommentare: Usualmente lo usamos cuando clientes nos piden hacer el lanzamiento o la activación de una campaña y nos presentan una base de datos para la generación de leads

La facilidad de uso, y las posibilidades que representa la configuraciñon administrativa del sistema, es baste solido por sus varios años en el mercado

Definitivamente el precio, el pago mensual no me parece adecuado

Gavin M.
Pixel Inspiration in UK

GoTo Connect - as part of the GoTo suite works really well

5 letzte Woche Neu

We use the VoIP services for our main telephony system including automatically having calls come through on mobile devices, which has been great in the pandemic and allows everybody to work from anywhere but still be contactable.

The mobile app isn't always the most reliable and we've had a few technical issues on our network but nothing too major.

Tasneem M.
Associate Professor in Saudi-Arabien
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

All in one virtual meeting platform

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: During lock down, I participated in International workshops, conferences and seminars through GoTo Connect. It was easy and smooth to get connected.

1. Just login with any social account and no downloads required 2. Wonderful platform for virtual team meetings 3. It's hassle free and easy to get started 4. The quality and clarity of video and audio calls is good.

Requires high-speed internet connectivity.

Stephen S.
Director of Special Projects in USA
Tierarzt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Everything we wanted from a phone system and more

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Moving to GoToConnect just before COVID lockdowns was a godsend. The ability to have staff work from home was a huge help. While the onboarding process was intense, GTC staff were there at every step to help. And the customer support ever since, at every step and for every issue, has been fantastic. My favorite fact is that I have yet to be transferred to another associate when I call in. Every representative has been able to resolve my issue every time.

First off, GoToConnect is simply a great product. It does what it does well and without issue. We were initially nervous about moving to VOIP out of fear of poor call quality but after a year of use, that has not been a problem. GTC offers incredible flexibility for product utilization. We can design plans where the phones in certain rooms only ring at certain times. There are options to adjust the length of time before calls are routed to voicemail. You can create messages that play according to when the call is received (before/after hours, lunch, emergency closure). Staff members can even log into the system and work from home. GTC offers cloud based call recording. We only recently began utilizing that feature (more options than we can even think about) but have found it to be incredibly helpful. If there is ever a problem with a client, we can just review the call and have proof to resolve the dispute. GTC offers unparalleled customer support. It may well be among the five best customer support experiences I have ever encountered. And these are complicated, in-depth issues that they help us with. But their staff know their business and are able to resolve the issues every time.

The onboarding process was lengthy, complicated and intense. Switching from a standard wired phone system to a VOIP system is a big switch for any company but especially for one without a real IT department. GoToConnect offers more features and capabilities than we can even understand or utilize. At times, the sheer number of opportunities can become paralyzing. The one "feature" we still struggle with is placing a call on hold, answering another call and then switching between the two. On a "old school" system with a hold button and blinking lights for each line, that process was second nature for those of us with a few years of that process. Moving to a VOIP where you don't really have "lines" is still tripping us up.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Vonage Contact Center, RingCentral MVP und Nextiva Call Center

Warum GoTo Connect gewählt wurde: We wanted more features.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoTo Connect: GTC had better pricing.

Michael W.
President in USA
Verlagswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent VOIP Service!

Kommentare: I did a lot of comparison shopping when selecting a VOIP provider for my business. There are a number of reputable companies out there and they all offer similar features. Jive edged out the competition in pricing, and since the feature set they offered was equally as robust as the competitors, I went with them and have not been disappointed. Our needs are basic, but it's really nice to know that as our needs expand, the infrastructure at Jive will easily accommodate our most detailed needs.

When our company moved away from a larger parent company, we had to find our own phone solution. We have offices spread across the country, so rather than use a cable-TV bundle or something similar, I knew a feature-filled VOIP service was a must. While others offer similar features, I needed a company that I could count on to hold my hand through the technical end of the setup because we are too small for our own IT department. Jive excelled in this area. Their excellent USA-based tech support helped get me up and running in no time flat. The transition from our old parent company's service to the new one we set up ourselves through Jive was seamless. If I had to choose one thing I liked most about my experience with Jive Voice, it is their technical support! Their service in both areas (support and actual uptime) has never let us down.

I suppose you could say I'm tech "savvy", but I'm not an engineer. For someone like myself who had never set up a VOIP system before, it was a bit intimidating to sift through the online guides to figure out what gear we needed, how it should be configured, and that sort of thing. While much of this documentation did exist on their web site, a beginner's tutorial that was more comprehensive would have been appreciated. Nevertheless, as mentioned elsewhere in this review, their call-in technical support was extremely helpful in answering my newbie questions at all hours of the night. If I had any criticism at all, it might be that I would have liked a bit more thorough online documentation for a beginner. Something like a "setup wizard" might have been helpful, but calling their support line (even at 11pm in the evening) got me exactly what I needed, so I really have no serious complaints.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Grasshopper, Vonage Business Communications und Ooma Office

Warum GoTo Connect gewählt wurde: Our company split-off from a larger corporate entity, so we had to get our own telecom plan.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoTo Connect: Pricing plus features edged out Jive over the competition. And once I contacted their sales support, I was sold thanks to their excellent US-based technical support - even in the late hours of the evening.

Susan m C.
Office Manager / Senior Tax Preparer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Never Missing A Call

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Jive Voice has been an outstanding one. We are a seasonal business and with our prior provider it was a big hassle to turn off lines in the off season. With Jive it was as simple as 1, 2, 3,. We now have a general voicemail box and each desk has its own voicemail box. If one office is extremely busy we can route the calls to another office without having to add another employee which allows us to have better control over our payroll. With Jive you have hold music options without paying for an extra service. Also with Jive we have the ability to answer calls from our cell phones without our private numbers appearing (the customer thinks you are answering from the office). Last but not least Jive's customer service and support team is outstanding. If you have a question or technical issue they are quick to respond and with the response they not only correct the issue they teach you at the same time on how to correct the issue in the future should the problem arise again.

Our Company has been using Jive Voice for 2 years now and everyday we learn something new about the system that has helped to make our customer service more effective. This year we started using Jive's Mobile feature. The mobile feature allows us to never miss a call. With this feature you have total control. you can set for do not disturb, or choose to have instant notifications. The best feature is that when I call back from my cell phone caller ID shows the business number instead of my cell number. I can also send a text message from my phone again not revealing my actual cell number. I no longer need two separate phones.

The only thing I like least about this software is that I have not had the time to explore all of the wonderful options available to our company. I am sure I could request to have a representative come out and explain more in depth about the system. Jive also has great tutorial videos available.

Amber T.
IT Project Specialist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Software in the Making

Kommentare: It's been great. The company seems to be on top of things and they're definitely innovating and taking all the right steps to become one of the leading (well, they already are) communications services available!

Very user-friendly and easy to navigate. Calls are clear (as long as you have enough bandwidth to ensure the packets are getting to their destination properly) and it has various options for being able to log in and use your ext/line (ie. web, mobile, VOIP). Customer service is very good. That's honestly one of the reasons I rated it so high. If there's ever an issue their support staff is knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. I've never had to wait more than 3-5 minutes for my call to be answered. If the issue is out of their experience, they move it up to another tier until it gets resolved. They follow up until everything is completely taken care of.

The mobile app is still finicky at times. Quality has improved a lot over the past several months (and years) and it cuts out the call randomly, but it's not near as bad as it was. Jive also doesn't have a super comprehensive reporting system. Don't get me wrong, it has good reports that are easy to view, but we are needing some more details for our call-tracking and it's difficult to decipher and re-build what reports we have access to in order to get what we need. We have to ask for a separately-emailed list from one our contacts which I feel could get annoying for the agent to have to continue to do that each time we need one. Not very basic issues, but still some things I would like to see. They continue to improve though and take your feedback seriously so I can see them improving some of these functions in the near future.

Joel W.
Associate Pastor in
Philanthropie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Using Jive Communications PBX as a small business Solution

Kommentare: Our church was on the lookout for a PBX solution. One of the challenges we found was that many of our staff were out in the field so often there would be no one to answer the church phone. The other challenge we faced is we did not want to be paying a huge monthly fee because we work with a lot of low-income people and did not have a lot of money to spend on a solution. After talking with a person from Software Advice we were given two options to follow up on. We ended up choosing Jive PBX because they offered incredible service, great tools at a very reasonable price. Our current setup now is that when people call the church and no one answers, they hear from an automated attendant offering to connect them to the right person. The call then gets forwarded to the persons mobile phone. The great thing about Jive is they charge per physical device connected to their system and not per virtual extension. This means that at the moment we only pay for one Jive phone line. However, we can forward calls to as many non-jive mobile phones as we want without an additional cost. They are also very flexible allowing you to add or remove devices depending on your needs. Therefore when summer comes and we hire more staff we plan on adding more jive phone lines. When the summer is over we can cancel the additional lines. In terms of quality, their voice quality is excellent. I was concerned that the VOIP quality might not be as good considering the home VOIP services I have tried in the past. Because of these concerns I took a few months to try out the VOIP quality with our staff and clients. We also tested the automated attendant at the same time. The staff have been very impressed with how well it works both in terms of quality and ease of use. This is why we are going ahead with the Jive deployment. Their customer service is amazing. There have been a few minor issues that we encountered but they were very good about sorting it out. One issue involved a delay in receiving our phones from them. However, after I called them, they acknowledged the error on their part and did an express delivery at no additional charge to us. Another issue had to do with billing. We had an issue where we were being charged for two lines but we only wanted one. They were good about sorting out and refunding the additional line. The issue turned out to be due to our initial quote asking for two phone lines and ordering two phones they assumed we wanted the two phone lines right away. However, I had asked for a second quote with only one phone line, knowing that in the summer we would go to two lines. This is why I ordered the second phone even though we didn't plan on using it. All of us would prefer that everything go smoothly with a deployment. However, I am very happy to know that if something doesn't go right, that Jive team has an amazing support setup to get things sorted out. They have great user interface for setting up PBX solutions. It is a drag and drop interface that anyone can use. I was very impressed by how simple it was to set up and route calls. They also have great training to help you get started. Overall, I would highly recommend Jive Communication PBX. We have used them in the small business case but I can see that they could scale well for large organisations. We are very happy Jive Communication clients.

* Very reasonable cost. * Great Customer Service * Free virtual extensions (forwarding to mobile phones) * Easy to use web interface. * Good voice quality

* Some issues with billing (but they got that sorted out) * Fax service is not as easy to use. * Slower delivery with phones (but that was due to a glitch in their system)

Austin H.
VP of Sales and Marketing in USA
Telekommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product and even better customer support!

Kommentare: Smart people. Great prices. Terrific project management.

They make it really easy to add and remove users. The billing is very straight forward. Their project management team does an amazing job!

I don’t have any negatives to say about Jive or Logmein. They have been a great partner and resource.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: RingCentral MVP

Zuvor genutzte Software: RingCentral MVP

Amber L.
Office Staff in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Customer Service Is Outstanding!

Kommentare: It has been amazing! Again, we have never had any of the issues with dropped calls or static on the line that we have had with other VOIP companies.

The thing I like most about this software is it doesn't malfunction or break! We have been with other VOIP companies and have experienced dropped calls, static, silence, etc as the norm. But not with Jive! I have never had a dropped call or an issue with static. The only time I have ever had to call in to tech support was when I needed help setting something up. My wait time to speak with someone has always been less than 3 minutes, each tech support agent is equally knowledgeable and if I couldn't figure out how to do what they were suggesting, they would log on to my computer and show me how to do it. I love this company!

There is nothing I dislike about this software. I have never had any issues and Jive makes my life easier as I don't have to deal with phone issues. If the phones are down, it is a major issue for our company.

Cina M.
office manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Jive - highly recommended!

Kommentare: We have been Jive customers for more than 3 years now. I am not always accepting of changes, so I was not very happy when I had to learn how to use the new phone--but boy am I glad now that my boss made the decision to switch to Jive's VoIP phone system solution. We have different phones, but the one I like the most is the one that works just like my cell--it has a touch screen and it is so easy to use.

Jive is very customizable! You can make changes on the fly; you can access the system on your desk phone, your cell phone or even your computer. I like how you can go into the portal and change the dial plan, close the office and temporarily forward phone calls to another line or office, then revert it back to normal--all with relative ease. I also like how you get so many features that are included -- they don't nickel and dime for each thing! One more thing I like is the presence monitoring on the phones, I can see on my phone screen if one of my coworkers is on a call so I know if I should transfer the caller or just send them to voice mail.

Faxing is limited to 5 pages or less. However, now that I think about that, I hardly get any faxes anymore because people simply send me PDFs instead.

Stephan O.

Jive has been a great add to my business. Does what I need, how I need it, at a reasonable price.

I like that Jive is completely customizable and intuitive, and we can alter and edit our call routing and auto-attendant services, etc. ourselves, without needing to get customer support involved. That's awesome. I looked around at a slew of providers and went with Jive. I've been very happy with the decision. Jive does everything that I need, and does it well. And they don't nickle & dime you on features -- their standard pricing includes a lot for the money. I've also been very impressed with the sound quality too. Their up-time has been stellar as well. I also like how responsive their support is too. On the very few occasions that I've had a question or needed to know how do something, they've been readily available.

Surprisingly, nothing quickly jumps to mind. Virtually the only minor thing that I could see Jive altering, is to perhaps include some other options for the storage of recordings. Right now, recording capabilities require linkage with an Amazon AWS account. It would be nice to have some additional options, like perhaps within Jive itself, or on Google Drive, locally stored, etc.

Russell H.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Telecommunications Done Right, Even in the Worst of Situations

Kommentare: During the recent fires in Southern California, our offices were forced to evacuate for nearly a week. With the Jive service, we were able to continue to work from where-ever we were, even when evacuated as well from our own homes. We did not have to be concerned that we would lose that connection even if our offices were destroyed (fortunately not), as everything was controlled offsite by Jive. We have been with Jive for the last 6 years as they have grown, and we could not be happier.

The Integration with all of our devices (cell phones, desktop computers, web browsers, and of course desk telephones) for seamless usage in and out of the office, meaning we are never out of touch with our customers and each other. Complete control of how calls are routed to meet our needs through a simple interface, one that makes it easy to understand how those calls will be routed. Feature rich services without charges for things that go above and beyond what you would expect, such as the free in-house conference calling.

My only complaint is the inability to set a distinct ringtone for calls coming in from the Jive mobile apps so that I know when a call is coming from "my desk" or direct to my cell phone.

Jon J.
Data Services Manager in USA
Marktforschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

GoToConnect (Jive)

Kommentare: Great! They are the best value for the money without the big price tag

We have been a customer since before GoToConnect bought them out. Customer service is one of my very favorite reasons why we are still with them. We have some unique deployment features we needed and Jive was able to accommodate almost all of them

International dialing. If you dial a lot of international numbers, there are a few countries that are banned and you have to ask for special circumstances to release those countries

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: 8x8 Contact Center

Warum GoTo Connect gewählt wurde: We switched due to the high cost of an on premise solution

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoTo Connect: Price & Features

Matthewq H.
Chief Clerk in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Chief Clerk

Kommentare: We are managing individual productivity better with the monitoring capabilities Jive offers and the reassurance and reliability of record keeping and management of incoming and outgoing calls has been a terrific safety net with customers. Customer service/tech support is perhaps the absolute best feature of the service. The technicians are outstanding, knowledgeable, friendly and professional and always aware of the pressure on our end to resolve issues quickly and effectively. And the follow up is truly exceptional, I have never, ever experienced this level of support from any company. In this regard the company is truly outstanding. I recommend Jive to my business colleagues and wholeheartedly endorse the service and software. To say it makes my job responsibilities more effective and more pleasant would be a gross understatement. I would give Jive my highest recommendation of any vendor we deal with.

It has features which are very useful. 1. Monitoring individual user time and calls 2. Complete lists of incoming and outgoing calls to particular numbers 3. The easy ability to change the ring group from the receptionist to all users 4. Regular service updates on service issues

Nothing. It is exactly what we need and want

David R.
CEO/Owner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Client review

Kommentare: I can't think of a company I have used in the past decade on my phone service that has been as responsive as Jive. They are not perfect and stuff happens, but they will double their efforts to make sure it is corrected and they will follow up with you so you are not left in the dark. As far as just asking for directions on the setup and using the interface for daily login info, it is quite easy.
They are an outstanding company for service, support and product, what a great combination.

I have been with the service prior to Jive buying out the previous company. I can tell you the improvements to software and interface has been upgraded to a very high level, you can see the flow on setting call sequences and ring groups. I have need help on items and even a recent phone purchase and porting over a number. Let me tell you this team is great, I had them provision the new phone and set up the new number and ship the new phone to me. The phone cost was a couple dollars higher than buying on Amazon. I would pay them that amount everyday and more. They are outstanding in service and support, they emailed me multiple times on updates, directed me to different departments for sales and service. I do not see myself with any other company that has treated my very small business with such support. The will walk you thru the software and you will see how intuitive it is. They in my personal opinion are the best.

There is a lot you can do and the down side is if you do not use it everyday, as when your are setup thing just run. So, when you do need to add or change something it is a learning curve as I only need to address the software once or twice a year. I am discussing the setup software, the actual login user interface is quite easy to use, I do use that more often and it make life simpler.

Sr. Engineer, IT Operations in USA

5yrs and still satisified

Kommentare: substantial cost savings year over year with fully administrative capability. If you want to perform much of the admin yourself (I do!) the incredibly robust capabilities make it possible to create a system that rivals far more expensive large scale corporate phone solutions.

feature rich for an exceptionally affordable service. allows a SMB to leverage capabilities that simulate larger scale company profiles. Positive interaction with reps and developers allows for valued evolution of the product to maintain pace with industry advancements. For a telecom background admin, the platform provides robust capabilities but rabbit holes are also a danger! Cloud provisioning allows easy admin from any location. Formerly week basic reporting just recently enhanced (in beta) and looking very promising. Improved mobile app allows for reliable out of office experience call management.

proprietary platform requires that some features are deployed using building blocks rather than one touch provisioning for some basic needs. That is as negative as it gets.

Jay H.
Project Manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Superior Customer Service and a Service to Match

Kommentare: GoToConnect has replaced our previous service provider with superior customer service, an incredible amount of features (particularly for a small business), and excellent phone service for a very reasonable price.

Disclaimer: we have only just started using GoToConnect. I will set a reminder for six months from now to reevaluate this review, but unless something drastic happens, I have nothing but praise. Starting out with the most impressive first, GoToConnect offers a dedicated onboarding team to assist with everything from receiving your hardware order, configuring the system to suit your business' needs, discovering features that you didn't even know you needed, all the way through porting your number from your previous provider and verifying that everything works as expected. I placed my order for service and hardware on Tuesday 8/10 and received the hardware on 8/11. I had the system mostly configured by Friday 8/13 and completely configured by the following Tuesday using a temporary number with the help of the onboarding team. The only problem was that there was a minimum 14 day wait period to port the number over that we needed to wait for in order to have the full service active! The service itself has been dependable and top quality with very clear audio and excellent usability.

The only downside that we have experienced so far is the intra-company messaging. It is only available on the desktop app and is not very dependable, requiring the use of a secondary messaging software such as Skype for messaging.