Inxmail

Inxmail Bewertungen

von Inxmail

Inxmail: an ideal product for marketing via e-mail

Bewertet am 11.1.2019
Administración RRHH + Legales

Vorteile: The best thing about Inxmail is to be a simple and intuitive tool but at the same time composed of complex functions that allow good solutions for marketing via email. Reports can be generated, follow-ups, design, work with templates and perform automatic responses, among other functions

Nachteile: I have had problems with slowness when using the product but only occasionally

It works

Bewertet am 7.1.2020
Marketing Manager
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Their customer support is very slow even though we had a dedicated representative.

Vorteile: I came into my company where this product was already in use and all I can say is that it works. It uses data, you can create simple email newsletters and automation flows.

Nachteile: It is slow as molasses and is hardly editable. Most of the time it will freeze on a screen of anywhere from 5-10 minutes. The naming conventions are mostly in German (our parent company is German so I see why we went with them) but as a global software I would hope it would be more versatile. Every change to the template or support item costs 100eur. Even if its as small as changing a link. The templates are hardly editable and its extremely frustrating that we only just got the use of emoji's in the last 6 months. Gifs hardly work and usually fail.