Wunderlist has changed the way we organize task!

Bewertet am 26.6.2019
Randi T.
Operations Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We absolutely love and depend on Wunderlst on a daily basis for keeping our organization on track. It helps so much when our team works away from the office most days and you want to add things to various people's to-do list as I oversee a team of people. It helps us stay productive as they don't have to waste time transferring these​​ things from their email to their list which we have done in the past and it lets me see when they have completed a task.

Vorteile: I love the fact that you have so many levels to organize your list, especially for those who have different areas they oversee​ or want to organize their own lives w/ in the same software.

Nachteile: I sometimes have a hard time doing a backup​ but have found that just doing it through Export.wunderlist.com works much better.

Wunderlist - Super Simple Straightforward Task Keeper

Bewertet am 20.12.2018
Creator/Consultant
Internet, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I actually use Wunderlist actively. If I update tasks on my laptop, there's seamless syncing to my smartphone. I'm on an Android and the app is well designed, very easy to read my tasks, add, update. On my Macbook, I switched from using Wunderlist in my browser (Firefox or Chrome) and am using the desktop app. The desktop app takes very little memory compared to keeping an open tab in either browser. The design of the web app and desktop app are equally pleasing. This is a super clean straightforward app that's quick and easy to use. All I want to know is what I've got coming up next and be able to update it easily. I also like being able to create tasks out of emails, all you need to do is add the email addresses you're sending from and update your account to activate this feature. Having my to do list handy when I'm mobile is really convenient. I also use tags, which makes it super easy to cut to the chase and pull up similar tasks for different projects.

Vorteile: Sometimes super simple is all you need. What I love about Wunderlist is that it really is a plain and simple tool to keep track of tasks. I've used Todoist, and that's a cool tool too. But ALL I want is something to keep me straight on tasks I have, and have it super easy for me to add and update them. Wunderlist delivers on it's simplicity from actually using it to the look and feel.

Nachteile: Sometimes I'd like to print out on paper my completed tasks depending on what I'm working on. You can't do this. You can print out your open tasks. I can view a list of the next 7 days of tasks but I can't view what I have open after that. In ToDoist you can view tasks past 1 week in the Inbox. I'm using a tag that I can search and pull up tasks that are over a week old.

Have things to do? Wunderlist will keep you on track and get your to do list done!

Bewertet am 20.4.2018
Chief Designer

Kommentare: Keeps me organized so I have more time to work and spend less time looking for information. Productivity has probably gone up 25% (according to my time tracking software).

Vorteile: I am a one person freelance business that does web and graphic design. I use Wunderlist to organize my projects. It's basically a to-do list on steroids. I can add an item to a list. Under that one item, I can add notes, uploads/files, checklists, a deadline, reminders, and star it to bring it to the top of my list. I can also create as many main lists as I want and have as many items as I need under each. It keeps me organized because I can set up deadlines and see at a glance what's done and what is left. I also use the Chrome extension "Wunderlist in Gmail" and what that does is split my Gmail screen so that the Wunderlist app appears inside of Gmail and I can see both my lists and my email at the same time. This is a game changer because I can receive an email from a client, add the item to Wunderlist with a deadline, and file away the email after responding to the client. This keeps me on track with projects and my inbox uncluttered. If you make to-do lists, this app is for you. I used to write things down on sticky notes and then leave my notes at the office and need to reference them at home (such is the life of a freelancer, we're always working). This puts everything in one place that is accessible to me at any time. You can use it for anything from freelance projects to grocery lists to planning vacations (I've done this). You can also add collaborators and assign items to users so it's particularly good for team projects as well.

Nachteile: There's no integration with anything else , like time tracking or invoicing software, that would make it a serious productivity app.

A robust & useful task list app

Bewertet am 9.5.2018
Managing Director and Founder
Grafikdesign

Vorteile: Having used this app for the past handful of years, I've learned how to utilize many of the features available such as sharing tasks with colleagues and team members, create groups and folders to categorize lists based on work, personal, shopping lists, moves, and a ton of other uses. I have been able to install and sync my lists across all 4 of my devices (2 computers, phone & tablet) so I am always up to date. Tasks can have due dates and reminder dates & times, as well as subtasks which is very helpful when you have a project that has several steps. As each step is completed, it can be marked off and once the full project or phase is done, the parent task can be marked complete. I use this for every type of task from personal items, shopping, bills, client/work projects, follow-ups (there's a notes section to keep track of notes in one place for that task), and even recently, all the tasks for my move including packing, mover information, utilities set up and even family events. Being able to create folders, these tasks are much easier to track and schedule. Things are always getting updated so there are new features which get launched over the course of time so it's much ore robust today than when I first started working with it.

Nachteile: As awesome as the folders and groups/subtasks are, there can be times things may become a little disorganized. Or it feels that way. I sometimes have to number my individual tasks so I can make sure they're in the order I want since the options available joe for sorting is alphabetically or by due date. So numbering the j divisible tasks creates an alphabetized way to sort. A little bit of a pain short of sorting manually. But these are minor in comparison to the features you do get.

A Great Way to Manage All of Your Tasks for You and Your Team(s)

Bewertet am 28.9.2016
Director of Technology
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: I've been using several different solutions for managing my tasks/projects/deadlines/to-do's for years. I've left Wunderlist only to find myself crawling back due to its ease of use features. It uses keyphrases and contextual clues to predict your tasks due dates or reminders and related contacts which reduces the time you spend making the task and more time to complete it/checking it off. I use it for my personal life as well as Team Projects and Project Management to keep track of all of our tasks in the company. It works very well for small businesses (1-20 employees) with simple tasks that do not require workflow and triggering.

Vorteile: -You can add anything from anywhere using email, typing out your tasks, or generating them from webpages/inbox etc.
-Easy to use Reminder System that is effective at keeping you up to date with what needs to be done and not easy to ignore or let anything slip through the cracks with push notifications.
-Smart Tasks allowing you to setup reminders, notifications, group members, tags, etc by simply using the correct words in your tasks and minimizing the time it takes to setup your tasks in general giving you more time to complete them!
-Team Collaboration & List Share Options
-Device Compatibility and Multi-Platform Apps
-Gmail Integration

Nachteile: -Inability to create projects or automated tasks directly within the app itself, however this can be achieved by using integrations with Zapier etc or using other tools to talk to Wunderlist and create the tasks for you.
-Can become bulky when you have a large number of tasks at one time or are managing a lot of projects or lists.
-Sometimes the smart task creation/tagging can get in the way when you want to write something simple and it tries to do something else for you.

Great For Making To-Do Lists of Any Kind!

Bewertet am 16.1.2018
Marina C.
Director of Communications
Philanthropie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is a great app if all you're really looking for is a fairly basic list-making software. I really enjoy using it for packing lists, shopping/grocery lists, and general to-do lists. But if you're looking for a more collaborative or robust project management software, this might not be the one for you.

Vorteile: Wunderlist makes it quick and easy to make lists of any kind. I like that you can easily switch between your different lists on the left hand side of the program, while managing the contents of those lists on the right hand side of the program (the majority of the screen is dedicated to this purpose). I also really appreciate that you can quickly churn out many list items in a row- all you have to do is press enter and you can immediately begin typing the next item, without having to click anything extra. This is a great time-saver. Also, if you click on any list item, the screen will split so that you can see/create additional information for that list item, including notes, due dates, reminders, and sub-items. This has really helped me stay organized. Wunderlist also has a really nice, clean design that's pleasant to work with. Another big plus: it's great at syncing across devices!

Nachteile: Wunderlist is great at what it does, but it's probably not as robust a task management softwares as some others that are out on the market. But considering it's free, that's not necessarily the worst thing. One thing that does occasionally bother me is that any list items that are checked off are removed from the list, rather than being crossed out, moved to the bottom, or dimmed. While this can be nice for some things (like grocery shopping), it's more frustrating for recurring/unchanging lists (like a general packing list) since it means you either have to keep re-making the list every time you need it, or fish the crossed off items out of the "completed" tab every time after you're finished with it.

Great for keeping on track.

Bewertet am 17.10.2019
Jennifer S.
Darstellende Künste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Since we introduced Wunderlist to our business, we really seem to stay on top of things. If you remember something needs to be done, you can easily open the app and add it to the To-Do list and assign it to the proper staff member. As the owner, I can easily track what has been accomplished or the amount of progress that has been made on an assignment. It seems to motivate everyone to quickly get things checked off the list and move on to the next task. It has definitely been an asset to our company.

Vorteile: This app is wonderful for keeping tasks organized and on track. What we love most is the ability to assign tasks to others, share information, and make notes, and work together to finish tasks quickly and efficiently. It's a bonus that you can use it not only for business, but personal tasks as well, while keeping all of the "to- dos" separate. We love that it works equally as well on our laptops, tablets, and phones.

Nachteile: I tried to find something I dislike about this app, but I could not. Maybe they could add a larger selection of backgrounds.

Stellar Interface

Bewertet am 8.3.2019
Michael B.
Director of Ministry
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm never behind on completing tasks because everything I have to do is put into a task or list on Wunderlist. I am assigning tasks to team members and am able to keep track of things easily because due dates tell me when something needs to be done. Working through larger projects are easy.

Vorteile: I love the the week view. As I create tasks (some of them months in advance as I become aware of them), it gets too cumbersome to simply search multiple lists for what tasks need to be done. I live on the weekly list that simply puts everything in order, each day, of what's due that you've given a due date for. Of course, if you don't give it a due date, it won't show up in this view. Every single morning, I open up Wunderlist and start tackling my tasks. I also use it to time block my following week before leaving the office on Friday which helps me stay on task when I come back to projects following a weekend out of the office. Secondly, the fact that you can assign tasks to other people (as long as they have an account setup as well). As the Director of Ministry at our church, I can assign team leaders and volunteers tasks to complete, along with due dates they need to be accomplished by, and then followup with them when I see the due date approaching.

Nachteile: I wish you could duplicate lists. There are times we have similar items to do for event promotion that would be nice to simply copy one list, change the name/due date/and people included. Instead you're stuck having to create a new list/task from scratch.

Getting Things Done with Wunderlist

Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Tabitha F.
Church Secretary
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was recommended Wunderlist from a friend. I am a paper gal through and through. Wunderlist has helped me be more efficient in my tasks. I can access and edit from my computer and my phone. One of the main perks of this program is sharing tasks. That has helped our team stay on the same page and work efficiently. I have used Trello in the past and did not find it as efficient/helpful as Wunderlist.

Vorteile: There are several things I like most about this software. Being a visual person, Wunderlist satisfies that need. Not only are the lists helpful at-a-glance, I enjoy the personalization allowed. On a more serious note, Wunderlist helps me in staying on target for my tasks. No task falls through the cracks. Within each task, it is helpful being able to set reminders, due dates, repetition, etc. Something else that has greatly come in handy, is being able to share tasks with others in the office. I can keep track of what is getting done or assign tasks to our office aid or other secretaries. The option to print all jobs or list is incredibly helpful.

Nachteile: I have not run into any problems. My tasks are not too large and this is a great program for the smaller tasks so far.

Wunderlist - a simple and effective productivity tool

Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Daniel P.
blogger
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have used Wunderlist for almost a year and I happily recommend it to people who want a simple tool to keep organized all the tasks - work, health, shopping. Don't expect overly complicated features, but it's also waaaaay more than a simple list on a paper. Overall, I can't live now without Wunderlist -it makes me more organized. Precious hint: unfortunately, Wunderlist doesn't do the client work, so it doesn't replace your endeavors.

Vorteile: I am that kind of person who constantly strives to do more in less time. I read a lot of productivity guides and books. I believe about myself that I know a thing or two about productivity. However, there is no productivity expert to know exactly how to make a perfect you. In spite of that, there are tools to help you being more productive and Wunderlist is one of these.
Wunderlist does a great job - it lets you schedule your work in a simple way. Create an account and start using it; the dashboard is super user-friendly. No complicated interface, no additional buttons, no useless features. Personally, I love this approach.
Another plus of Wunderlist is that the tasks fall into different folders: Work, Home, Health and so on. You can add as many folders as you want. Hence, Wunderlist isn't only a tool to schedule your work, but it's great for personal issues (remembering to buy chocolates for your girlfriend).
I useWunderlist on my PC and I installed the app on smartphone - no syncing problems.

Nachteile: I tried for a few minutes to find a weak point of Wunderlist. I didn't identify one.Probably the integration with a time management tool might might be the subject of an improved version in the future. It will be great to have in a single dasboard Wunderlist+Clockify.
However, many people use it for its simplicity and easiness of use. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Excellent for tracking and sorting tasks! Easy to use.

Bewertet am 29.10.2018
Melody E.
Administrative Assistant
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use this for work, personal life, and volunteer life. I created folders for the various things that I need to do and sort tasks into the various folders. For work, I use this daily to help me track my tasks and keep me focused on what I need to do and I also used shared lists with coworkers to track things we need to purchase for the office. For personal life, I use this as a grocery list, occasionally as a packing list, to track projects I need to do around the house and to keep up on other tasks like bill paying and more. For my volunteer life, I have used it as a shopping list for supplies for my church and to track tasks needed for the coffee shop I help manage. This is very helpful because I can sort the tasks by category, set reminder and due dates, create weekly or daily tasks, and access the information anywhere as it is web based. No more paper lists that I lose and get messing as you cross off and add things to them! I often pull it open at random times when i think of something I need to do and don't want to forget to do it. Overall it's been very helpful to keep me on task with the things I need to do.

Vorteile: This program tracks all of my tasks. I can organize them into categories and set reminders or due dates for them. It is web based so it's accessible whenever you have the internet and can be used across devices. It synchronizes in real time.

Nachteile: This is a good product in general, but on some occasions there would be issues with synchronization. The Wunderlist Team worked hard to fix them though and they were usually sort term. I haven't seen any issues in a while with this so they may have improved their system

Most Efficient todo list app I’ve ever used.

Bewertet am 3.8.2019
Chuck E.
Worship Pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have a lot of volunteers and only a few paid staff. So to have a program that makes it easier to communicate lists to people with out asking them to pay a lot of money is highly beneficial. Wunderlist is my go to note taking app. Most meeting notes are usually lists anyway, and I find it very simple to capture my thoughts on this app

Vorteile: What I love most about this product is the simplicity and speed of list making. I also use this as a field note book to organize and capture thoughts and ideas quickly. A lot of note taking apps and todo list apps have more features but they are also a lot more complicated to use. Wunderlist is simple and has a very clean lay out. You can also make sub tasks and notes for each todo. But the best part is that it is not at all complicated. The lists can be shared, Either with people on wunderlist , or you can generate a pdf and email / text the list. I use this feature often with agendas and group check lists for meetings and jobs.

Nachteile: It would be amazing if there was a separate landscape view for iPad and Desk top that layed out the entire lists in rows where you could see them at once. I use separate lists for days of the week. If there was a way of seeing each in a row format at once, it would be easier to migrate tasks to other list as needed.

The perfect work / life organiser

Bewertet am 1.10.2019
Matthew R.
Support and Operations
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall I would highly recommend Wunderlist to anyone who is trying to be more organsied. It has helped set reminders, repeating tasks, lists, assignments and more. The mobile app is excellent, especially if you share tasks and lists with others.

Vorteile: Wunderlist is so simple and effective that it implements into your work / personal life perfectly. The overall ease of use and complete cross device compatibility makes it the go to app for all things to do. Being able to create mulitple lists, setting priorities and adding information and sub lists makes this a great platform.

Nachteile: As it is designed as a simple to do app, sometimes it lacks deeper features which would be nice. Team collaboration can become limited, but for daily tasks and simple projects it's excellent.

Great list taking software

Bewertet am 20.3.2019
Aaron G.
Graphic Designer / Developer
Grafikdesign, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: When I started implementing the GTD (Getting things done) methodology in my life, I was searching for an easy list taking software that provided a great user experience on both mobile and desktop devices. Wunderlist did exactly that and has made my ability to manage my work and life a whole lot easier.

Vorteile: My favorite feature with Wunderlist is the ability to apply a due date to each task as well as repeatable due dates to a task. I use this feature to remind me of the life repeatables like taking out the trash and paying bills. Another great feature is that a task can be broken down into subtasks for better organization for your everyday to-do items. This is huge for those who are following the GTD methodology by David Allen. Another big pro is that you get all of these features for free as Wunderlist is a free software that offers desktop and mobile app for easy access to your to do lists.

Nachteile: This con could possibly be seen as a pro to some, but Wunderlist doesn't seem to offer as much functionality as many of it's competitors like OmniFocus. This could be good though as you are not overwhelmed by a huge daunting list of options when starting with Wunderlist. Another con is that Wunderlist does not allow for subtasks to have their own due dates. I could see this being very useful for those who want to set milestones for their tasks.

Wunderlist - easily organize your daily tasks

Bewertet am 4.8.2019
Radoslav B.
Database Programmer

Kommentare: I have been using it for personal purposes - in order to plan my daily activities. In our modern time it is useful to have an app like that, where you can write down your tasks for the week for example, and then just watch every day what you need to do. It helps you not to forget something to do, also keeps the health of your brain and keeps a positive attitude of you when you do not miss anything to do or some person to date. I pretty recommend the app, because it is easy to use, and gives a lot of features that everyone who wants a task organizer will appreciate them.

Vorteile: 1. I like it because the interface is very easy to use and intuitive - you can download the app and almost immediately start using it without thinking how to work with the app.
2. It has section TODAY, in which you can see everything you planned for today. The good thing is that it automatically shows it to you, without choosing today's date from some calendar for example.
3. You can set reminders, which is a very powerful feature. A task app without reminders is just a note app, in which you type your tasks and forget to read them. With the reminder, you can set when to remind you, and there is no chance to forget to do what you want.
4. You can share your tasks through other people. I am using it for personal use and for example I can share my tasks with my family and we can do and check them together, which is pretty cool and useful.
5. You can organize your tasks in groups.
6. You can comment on a task which is cool in order to discuss some ideas.
7. There are due dates - you will never miss the last date that the task needs to be done.

Nachteile: Till my use of the program, I didn't experience any inconvenience or difficulties with the program. I pretty like it, and since now I cannot tell any cons, because I am very glad using this app.

To-Do And Task Lists Should Be This Easy

Bewertet am 24.6.2018
Miguel G.
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Wunderlist is a great tool with no complex features or complex functionalities. A true simple to use To-Do List that serves not only people for personal needs, but also businesses. In fact, Wunderlist can even be applied to small businesses to get work done. With its sharing capabilities, mobile access and conversation capabilities, Wunderlist is possibly the easiest task manager out there. It may not track things like time and other critical metrics, but for businesses that revolve around the premise of getting tasks done regardless of those other variables, Wunderlist might very well be the answer.

Vorteile: Wunderlist is the simplest To-Do and Task List out there. Period. No extra bells and whistles: just a list. And it makes getting started extremely quick. Login with your Facebook, Windows or Google account. Don' t have these? Create a user account with your email and a password. The first thing that comes up is a simple wizard with a few pre-defined list names to get you setup fast and start using your list. Using Wunderlist is simple. Add an item to your list. You can set a due date and even a reminder. Make the task a one time deal or a recurring schedule as needed. No longer need the due date? Simply remove it. And mark it as started so you have a visible indicator of what is in progress and what is not. You can also add a voice message to your task. Wunderlist recently added a new feature where you can create folders to group your to-do and task lists. And if you want to see all your completed items, a simple button lets you do just that. Want to share your list? You can do that, too. And even start conversations around your To-Do and Tasks. Connect your calendars to Wunderlist as well. Wunderlist has an app for your smartphone and even allows you to integrate it to your browser via an extension

Nachteile: There are absolutely no cons with Wunderlist. It is a To-Do and Task list with the most straightforward approach I have ever encountered. It does not get easier than this.

More than a to-do list

Bewertet am 23.3.2019
Jo L.
Primary
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I really appreciate how many uses I have found for Wunderlist.
As well as being a place to organize upcoming tasks, and assigning them dates, it can be used for sharing with other people, thereby letting team-members keep each other apprised of progress on a project.
At home, I can use the same function to share shopping lists with family members, ensuring that the shopper knows most recent needs, and a second shopper does not duplicate purchases.
I find this is also a useful place to keep checklists: I have one list for the items to gather to take to a display event, another for the questions I use at every art-class portfolio panel in which I participate, and yet another to keep track of the steps I need to follow when sharing finished work that needs to be posted to several individuals, places and websites.
I love that I can add an URL to a task, and when I click on it, the site opens for me in a new tab, I can do what I need, then close it and continue down my list. So Simple!
I have a Wunderlist of books and authors I want to remember when I am at the library.
I use Wunderlist on my laptop, and i have the app on my iPhone. They sync well, and I can access any of the lists whenever I want, wherever I am.

Vorteile: I like the versatility. I like that one app can meet needs at the office and with my family, and even for my own reference when I am choosing a movie or a book.

Nachteile: I don't like the *ding* that sounds when a task is marked complete. I deliberately mute that tab every day.

Wunderlist, a wunderful task managing app for professional and personal use

Bewertet am 26.9.2019
Sophie M.
IT Consultant / Web Master / Software Solution Specialist

Kommentare: It's flexible, easy to use and I share lists regularly with other people who also jumped on the bandwagon and started using it on their own. It speaks for itself, just try it out and you'll see. I really hope the new "Todo" app will keep the Wunderlist legacy strong.

Vorteile: - Very user friendly and I can easily add people to contribute to lists who, without any prior experience, always intuitively find their way around the UI. Also, fool-proof. You can find checked-off items in a separate list and quickly undo any mistakes. - Excellent for personal use (to-do's, wishlists, notes, etc.) - Excellent for teams (you can add comments and description to tasks, add subtasks, syncing works very well, prioritizing, notifications when someone adds anything, etc.)

Nachteile: - Maybe an extra viewing possibility with thumbnails would be helpful for some use-cases. For example, we also use Wunderlist for development tasks. But maybe that would be more of a thing for other, more scrum-dedicated apps. - Sometimes the order of your items get a bit screwed up during syncing, which can be quite frustrating for priority-basef lists. But it's quickly reorganized with the drag and drop feature when it happens. - Colors for the body of items would be nice for some extra organizing.

The Wonders of Wunderlist

Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Thomas C.
Dad
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My productivity is through the roof and my to-do lists get smaller and smaller thanks to Wunderlist!

Vorteile: I'm a stay-at-home Dad. I'm new to that job. Let me say that I have a new appreciation for Mom's and Dad's that take on the task. We have 4 kids from 4 to 11. The toughest part of the job is not forgetting things. When you forget to do something at a traditional office...no problem. You do it first thing the next morning. You don't have that luxury when you're shuttling kids around. You don't get a muligan if you forget to pick one up. Ever since I started using Wunderlist my life has taken a turn for the better. Wunderlist is the BEST! With Wunderlist I can manage the projects and to-dos I have daily. What i like most about Wunderlist is the ability to collaborate and share lists and to-dos with my wife and other parents. Whether I'm organizing a birthday party or a postgame snack for one of the kids, being able to share, collaborate and delegate makes Wunderlist worth it alone. Wunderlist's reminders are my ultimate life-saver. I use reminders religiously for picking up kids and during times when i MUST remember to do something. With 4 kids and an absent minded soul...reminders are key. Wunderlist comes through every time.

Nachteile: Nothing at all. Wunderlist is free and helps me organize and remember to do stuff.

Easy to use list/reminder app

Bewertet am 3.8.2019
Ryan S.
Independent Representative
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My wife and I are in business together and we use multiple shared lists to keep each other in the loop and on track about various business and life needs. It's an easy way to communicate things that need accomplished without hoping the other person remembers everything or writing it down on seemingly different medium every time.

Vorteile: I like that it is easy to use, so both my wife and I can use it effectively. I also like that you can have private lists as well as shared lists. My wife and I are in business together and we use various shared lists for different purposes to keep us on track and aware of what needs done/bought/worked on. It is an easy way to keep in sync with other people as long as they plug into the app and use it regularly.

Nachteile: I think a little bit more customization wouldn't hurt, but it's not necessary for it's purpose. Also, it just feels/looks a bit outdated. I don't think the look/layout has been updated since I started using it 2+ years ago. Again, it doesn't hurt it functionally, but I think it could be more aesthetically pleasing.

Best shareable list app between groups

Bewertet am 4.1.2019
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great. My wife and I use it. My co-workers and I use it. And I use it personally.

Vorteile: Wunderlist can be used flawlessly between numerous platforms (iPhone, macbooks, PCs, androids). I use it to keep track of everything I need to do or buy. It contains my grocery list, my to do list for the day, books/movies/restaurants I want to try/read, packing lists for vacations, and the like. The best part about this program though is that it is completely shareable between multiple parties. You can invite others to take part in whatever list you create. This makes it extremely easy for my wife and I to make sure we collaborate well on grocery shopping lists or packing lists for our baby when traveling. Both parties can add and mark off what was packed or bought in real time as long as you have access to the internet.
Another great function is that between employers you can "ASSIGN" tasks to certain people within the group and add a due date and reminder so that they know what deadlines they have to meet. This has been a helpful feature to use with my colleagues to make sure we know who has to accomplish what and by when.

Nachteile: If you add something to the list but want to make an edit (like a spelling correction), it takes just a little bit more work to edit it (a couple more clicks, but you have to click in the right area). I find it easier/quicker to just check off the wrongly typed item and re-enter it. It's a small con, but I do notice this from time to time.

Activity management Abrir en Google Traductor Comentarios Traductor de Google https://translate.g

Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Thamara P.
Gerente de desarrollo de aplicaciones y servicio al cliente
Telekommunikation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have used Wunderlist for daily activities or weekly planning. Taking into account, it allows me to take the agenda in the short term where I have been able to do a direct management on activities carried out or pending. What attracted me most to the tool is the management of the activity and being able to add files from tools for hosting information in the cloud

Vorteile: Having a tool that allows you to add activities and follow up or manage these, is Wunderlist. Wuderlist allows to add activities intuitively, add times, assign users and attach files from the computer or tools in the cloud. It has a very simple way of inviting other users to join the application through email Each time you complete an activity you can place a check on each one. The notification system of wunderlist allows to receive alerts when an activity is about to finish or that a user has marked as a list. Even if they have added some note about an activity It is a great application for managing activities

Nachteile: Wunderlist does not currently have a dashboard with the list of all the activities and their status (culminated or not completed). In the same way, to be able to place labels on the activities, and that these labels can be customized. It would be of added value to the application to have a panel to verify the timeline of activities.

Wunderlist helps me to capture everything I need to into lists!

Bewertet am 2.4.2018
Clarwin C.
IT Services Manager

Kommentare: My most recommended app for making, managing, sharing all kinds of Lists! Working in a team is a breeze with shareable to-do lists, with options to set reminders and alarms. The quick add option via native Desktop app or via Android works great for me for easily adding items anytime an inspiration comes to mind. The sync is fantastic and works across multiple platforms I use (Android, MacOS, even via Web browser). App in my Android is lightning fast. Native app in my Macbook is a thing of beauty and functionality. Try it! It's intuitive, powerful, and beautiful! Try the paid plans as well to support the wonderful team that created and maintains it. :)

Vorteile: I get to capture everything I need to during the day in multiple platforms, whether via mobile phone (Android, iOS), Desktop native app (I'm using MacOS) or via the web browser. Easy to create, edit, and share my to lists (any of my lists) to my family or team members. Plus the ability to set reminders, alarms (recurring or one time). Best of all, the Free plan should work just fine for the majority of users.

Nachteile: Hmm... I really have nothing negative much to say about Wunderlist since it meets all my needs for creating to-do lists, or lists of any kind (with reminders).

A major paper and time saver

Bewertet am 18.1.2019
Mindy K.
English Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have a roommate, and we aren't often in the same place on the weekends. This is also the time I grocery shop. We have a shared grocery list on Wunderlist. We both add items throughout the week that we need, and that way I can get everything for both of us on the weekend when I go. I've even added items to the list in the store so I don't forget to pick them up before I go. This is a forgetful person's dream come true.

Vorteile: I am a list person. I love to make lists for the day, for future plans, for the grocery store, etc. Wunderlist allows me to make as many lists as I want and keep them in one convenient, easy to find place (my phone). I really like that I can alphabetize my list with one click. I can also star certain items to put them at the top. I have a travel list, and I click items off of the list as I pack. What's great about this is, I can go back into the completed to-dos when I'm finished packing and put them back on the original list to use the next time I pack.

Nachteile: I wish I could give some sort of constructive criticism here, but there really isn't anything. I've used Wunderlist for years, and I don't have any complaints.

Why I stick to Wunderlist.

Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Delia S.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: This is the best productivity app I have ever found. The ability to upload small documents to each list is invaluable. The clean layout means you can never lose your notes in the clutter. You can share lists, keep conversation threads going, set alerts and keep everything tidy in their own folder on the menu bar.

Vorteile: A clean, clear layout on very practical software. One the left side there is an inbox that you can email notes to, and a list of 'starred' notes. Then below, folders that you can click open to show their lists. Each list has a range of subtasks that can be added, and a section to write free hand notes. Finally you can upload documents to each task, and share them with others. Each list has the ability to set date and time reminders.

Nachteile: There has been ongoing discussion about the future of Wunderlist. Microsoft bought it in 2015. The product was supposed to be transferred over to the Microsoft cloud product 'To Do'. Four years later, To Do is still a very simple app and Wunderlist remains sophisticated and elegant, with a large band of followers. Wunderlist now offers both a free and paid subscription.