Über Sawyer

Sawyer wurde von Anbietern und für Anbieter von Kinderaktivitäten entwickelt und ist eine Kursmanagementsoftware für Online-Terminplanung, Online-Zahlungen und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Sawyer

The software is super easy to use and provides an easy setup for camps, classes, and events.

It doesn't let you fix any of that which is frustrating.

Bewertungen zu Sawyer

Sawyer hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 302 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Sawyer bereits verwendet?

Stephanie
Stephanie
Owner and teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Sawyer is essential!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I recommend Sawyer to anyone who is seeking a more streamlined registration software for any type of class!

Sawyer has been SO incredibly user friendly and has allowed me to confidently market my classes and confirm registrations so much easier than using my old method of Google forms.

I would love to see more email integrations!

Summer
Director in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, Selbstständig

Couldn't do it without Sawyer

Sawyer makes my business possible. I need a registration software that is easy for me and is easy for busy parents, and that's exactly what Sawyer provides.

Sawyer would be even more usable if I could sell tickets through it for events. Also, I'd love to be able to integrate Sawyer with Flodesk.

Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

so many room to grow and I can bet that Sawyer will get there in no time!

Kommentare: No app. No merging duplicate customers. No phone look up feature. No teachers payroll report. No everyday phone support. Email customer service is confusing.

Hello, super cute design grabs everyone's attention. It is one of the best websites which draws customers in their market place. I think the customers love it but not much the administrators. Free trial and discount option helps to attract new customers but some customers keep taking advantage of it by changing emails and creating multiple accounts. Also this website doesn't have duplicate merging feature, phone number look up, teachers payroll report. Also editing schedule is not flexible, if clients sign up in the middle of semester, they shows up for the entire semester which they weren't even registered. I care about this company, that's why I am spending my time to write about this. Appointments, semester, membership reconciling is not recognizing each other. Appointment and membership should have options to charge registration fees like semester. I can't wait for the apps. One day. I know it costs a fortune but it will be the next unavoidable step for sawyer. My school has an app and I know app will put Sawyer to the top!

Super cute design. The market place brings customers from all over the state.

Antwort von Sawyer

Thank you so much for your feedback! We believe that a customer who shares critical feedback is a customer who cares. We continue to evolve our products because of feedback like this and would love to connect on how we can improve if you're open to it. Let us know if you have time to hop on a call to review!

Niesha
Managing Directo in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sawyer is great especially for start up

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great Experience. It is a really solid product.

It got me up and running fast. It is a really solid product.

I like the entire product; I do, however, wish they added a way to keep track of the acutallly content of class ( cirriculum ), and profile pics of students.

April
Children's Art Studio owner teacher in USA

LOVE Sawyer

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I love it and tell everyone about about it.

The calendar widget interface is the best. I LOVE everything about Sawyer and I also am SOOOO appreciative that they continue to strive to improve and add more needed features.

I want to be able to edit parent info. MANY parent accidentally type in .con on thier email and I want to be able to go edit it quickly.

Angie

Robust platform

Kommentare: Customer service is PHENOMENAL. I can't say enough about it. Kind, courteous, FAST, and knowledgeable. A pleasure to work with.

It does almost everything I need for camp registration, payments, coupons, payment plans, class descriptions, etc.

Very expensive. We are a small non-profit and need the functionality, but the price tag is difficult. In addition, our clients pay $1.99 for transactions. I wasn't aware of this at first. I had some upset customers.

Carl
Owner Manager in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sawyer is important to WAS.

Kommentare: I have great confidence in Sawyer as I work to grow my business.

Sawyer makes what we do to keep the business moving forward much easier. They have amazing support and desire to grow their product offering.

The ability to connect to my google calendar is very important but not yet possible.

Yvette

Sawyer for the WIN!!!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Everything is so easy to navigate and set up my classes. It’s user friendly for my customers.

I don’t really have anything that I speak of…Sawyer has been great!

James
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

YNOT Summer Camp

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Better than life was, prior. It gives us a more professional face forward, plus helps us manage the fee recovery of our events.

The ability to set up events for automatic online registering and not having AR at the end of the summer, or at the end of a semester.

Inability to speak with someone, without buying some annual package. Why not offer technical "spot help" for a flat fee per instance? My IT guy can be reached almost 24/7 and he does alot of things over the phone or via remote connect to my laptop for $20 to $100 per whack.

Kimberly
Founder and Managing Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Owner and Manading Director

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with this product has been great. I appreciate the quick response time from customer service when I run into any issues. I would like to capture better data from my reports. It's sometimes difficult to capture what I'm looking for.

I like that the system streamlines my registration process for families. It's helpful to have the attendance lists generated from the registration process. I like that I can communicate with families individually, or as a class with messaging. I like that the system sends me confirmations of new registrations.

The wait period of receiving payouts, and not receiving payouts on the weekends.

Jessica
Admin and Registrar in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Sawyer Review

Kommentare: We are solving are registration process by using Sawyer. Originally, we were using about 6 different spreadsheets that were all complicated on their own level. Because of this, the registration process became very lengthy because parents couldn't register on their own but instead, they had to register with me, an individual, and would have to wait for a process to be completed in order to move forward with registration. This became extremely difficult because one individual registering over 500+ students is not an easy task.

I like how easy it is to manage and use. Our clients seem to enjoy it as well since it allows them a lot of accessibility and privacy especially when registering. I also appreciate all of the options that we can do for creating camps and classes. Overall, there are a lot of options that we can do for our programs now that we have Sawyer.

Because of how easy the program is to use, there are some options that we would appreciate having but do not have yet. For one, it would be nice to have the ability to send out receipts to clients on the financials page if we were to increase their balance or charge them through there. It would also be nice to have a notes section on the financials page so that our accountant and I don't have to look through all of our emails to find information regarding a client but instead have it readily available. Another thing, we would appreciate is if the financials alone had the ability to sort the clients by payment method and etc. And if we move to another page and press the back button, it would be nice to not have to restart but instead just have it still remaining on the clients that we searched for.

Michelle
General Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sawyer has made my life easier!

Kommentare: I have been very happy overall with Sawyer; creating classes and schedules is easy, reports are a breeze, and parents find it much easier than our other system.

Financials - reporting, payment plans, etc. I used to spend so much time creating and managing payment plans for parents! Our previous software made it almost impossible to get information about our deposits, fees, etc. It is very transparent with Sawyer.

It is more for children at this point and we have classes for children and adults so sometimes we have to do a lot of explaining to people. A little more flexibility for that would be nice.

Crystal
CEO in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Finally found something that fits my needs!

Kommentare: Sawyer has been the best registration system I have come across so far after countless demos, trials, and meetings from other systems. The system is easy to use on the administrative side and on the user end. No complaints from customers! The learning curve for this system is quite small, very easy to use! The best part is its functionality! It works the way it is supposed to which seems to be an issue for some registration systems I have come across. It is straight to the point! It was easily embedded onto my site and they provided me with the links I wanted for my registration landing page. Customer service is via email and they get back to you very promptly. Sawyer also has great support and information readily available through their website with step-by-step instructions. From what I have noticed, they are constantly working on improving the system and put in requests for certain suggestions. There are a few downsides:
-Fees per transaction are pretty high. This system is a pay per transaction rather than subscription pay, transactions are a little over 5% per transaction.
-The ability to customize is not there. I would like to have categories and subcategories to differentiate the many types of services I offer or listing the classes in a different manner. With that said I have still managed to post everything I have needed.
Overall I love the system and do not see my business parting with it any time soon!

Ease & functionality for admin and user.

Not very customizable for class display.

Emily
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We are very happy we switched to Sawyer

Kommentare: We truly believe our programs are consistently selling out with wait lists because of the ease of use of Sawyer for our parents. It saves them time, and it also saves our staff untold hours of time we were wasting before with a clunky and inaccurate registration sytem that had absolutely horrible tech support.

Their tech support is beyond compare. Anytime we have a problem, we almost always get a response, from an actual person with a name, within an hour. The response often comes directly from our account manager. They also listen to feedback from their users to continually improve the software.

My only real complaint is that it does not integrate with Quickbooks, which causes some additional accounting headaches, but still SO much better than the previous registration software we were using.

KIMBERLY
CEO in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Terra Arts is Delighted!

Kommentare: I wish you had a PHONE!

Our customers have very precise needs that have been difficult to handle for our bookkeeper. Even our CPA or QuickBooks expert was not able to satisfy our needs. Our customers sign up with a Nonrefundable Deposit about 6 months before classes begin. We almost always sell out in a couple of weeks of registration opening. Then some pay with a monthly purchase order, but not till class has already begun, and some want to be billed monthly on their Credit Card. This has been a nightmare for us and no bookkeeping system has been able to automate it, give us a roll sheet, contain a database, bill the customer, send statements and receipts, give us a list of accounts receivable, etc! We are delighted! Plus it looks great on our website and our customers believe we have stepped it up a notch! We love the financial reports and we have not really gotten started yet! I think it does so much more!

The thing we also needed but have not been able to implement in our organization we also have theater performances and we can not figure out how to sell tickets to the shows. We had to put event espresso back on our website to accommodate ticket sales.

Aaliyah
Program Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We enjoy using Sawyer

Kommentare: We have been able to truly retain our clients due to the software being easy to use.

Sawyer is so easy to use compared to the software that we left. Viewing of the software is clean and straight forward. We do wish that there was app for both us and the consumer to use to sign up and cancel classes out.

We wish that there was app for both us and the consumer to use to sign up and cancel classes out. We also hope that clients will be able to cancel out class themselves

ROBERT
Operations Director in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for all your needs

Kommentare: Amazing!

This is the most user-friendly, easy to use and learn software that I have ever used! Super easy to set up and use daily! Your customers will love it! Customer service is amazing! like honestly, the best ever! I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Sawyer!

I like everything! You got a lot for the money!

Carlie
Operations Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One Stop Shop

Kommentare: Easy to use. User friendly. Simple interface. Intuitive. Thorough. We LOVE IT!

Sawyer has been a game-changer for us. We've used Brightwheel, ProCare, Eventbrite, and Google forms to try to figure out how to manage classes and Sawyer has been the best by far. Setting up the classes was so easy. The program is intuitive and offers all the features that we need it to.

We wish Sawyer had an app that our community could download, create an account, log in and use as a communication platform between teachers and parents. This would be the cherry on top!

Nicola
Founder of Baby Ballet Long Island in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Made my life so much easier

Kommentare: It has been a real life changer and saved me so much time. Thank you!!

I like that it automatically uploads directly onto my website. That I am able to contact everyone enrolled in a class at one time. That I can Use the app as my attendance. I can offer coupon codes or different registration set ups for different classes or locations. The list is endless. I love it!

Some customers have found the registration set up a little Confusing to find the right class. Messages sent to a group come from sawyer and often end up in junk mail.

Jennifer
Diretor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good options for summer camps - with a few changes needed

Setting this up was easy. After using it for a year there are some set up features I'll change in year two to make some of the flow better. The team that helped with set-up with quick to schedule and helpful with the details and overall flow.

We have to manually count how many campers are checked in vs there being a way for use see a live number of how many campers are checked in at any given time. This is a really big deal for our prograrm. It's a poor use of our time not to mention full of errors because every camp director knows you neeed an updated count of how many campers are on site at any given time. Manually scrolling through pages is not a good use of our time and is erroneous. We did submit a request (2x) so the product team does know that it is a feature that would really make a difference if added. We need a current count as a camp for safety so we know how many kids are on site (and of course in case of a fire or other emergency as well as every day safety you want that count to be known with ease) but we also have constant check in/out so its a moving number for us and to constantly be manually counting does not work.

Joel
Director in USA

Sawyer Used to be Good

Kommentare: We have lost more business than gained in the past few months as sawyer seems to be melting down into dysfunction. They used to be good. They changed their pricing/business model to charge businesses and their customers BOTH directly. At the same time their service and functionality (along with down time) has cratered. We are frantically looking at other options as Sawyer has now lost more business for us than it has gained due to their dysfunctional, confusing system on the front end.

Sawyer is easy to implement and their customer service is helpful at first.They might be good if your customers all use the same main stream web browser (whichever one happens to work that day) and they are registering kids for classes without parent involvement or too many details.

There is no option to add a second adult/parent to a family account.The program doesn't work with Duck Duck Go or many web browsers consistently.

Antwort von Sawyer

letztes Jahr

Hi Joel, We are sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience with Sawyer. Our VP of Provider Experience has reached out to speak directly with you as we would love the opportunity to discuss more in depth. We do hope to expand our list of supported browsers in the future as we already work with the most commonly used options such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and look forward to connecting directly. Kind regards, Sawyer Support

Scott
Scott
Founder and CEO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Chefsville

Kommentare: I am still developing our relationship with Sawyer. Can't say that I am able to give any fair opinion of the overall experience at this time.

Its ease of use. Many concepts make sense. To be able to assign teachers and increase parent communication. *** Please add ability to attach files *** and please *** update your form software for custom forms - it is terrible right now ***

This summer Chefsville had over 30 camps. The normal training schedule for Sawyer didn't allow for us being out working those camps so getting trained was twice as hard for Mollie. We actually had to test, play and figure it out until she advised us and we could follow. I still have no idea of what an acknowledgement/registration confirmation e-mail looks like and have customers calling me asking when there next payment is due and what dates our programs are. I have a great email that I use, but I can't use that when I am trusting your software to do it along with payment receipt. We still are not trained and know that your software does more than what we know. Mollie has been out and schools started for us this week. So we are having to scramble to find information. We still need help with our form, our form asks several questions that your profile automatically does. I need to find where and how to get this information, change our form so it asks only one time. Website Widget - we have no control of it! I had to figure out the coding to modify the short code to show Semesters and not camps. I did ask for help, but by the time customer service got to me, many people passed our programs over because they couldn't see how to register by changing "Camps" to "Semesters". I think your clients need to have more controls on their WordPress.

Rachel
Owner, Educator in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

New children's art class studio experience

Kommentare: It has aided me in organizing the type of classes I offer.

Once a customer is registered it is very user-friendly and easy for them to register for classes or for me to book them on their behalf. I can access customer information quickly and easily. I like that the financials are relatively simple to navigate and monitor. It has a professional appearance and I appreciate that some customizations are available by request.

There is a pretty steep learning curve. I would like a simpler, more direct way to book a one-on-one customer service appointment but the help desk is quick to reply to questions and concerns via email.

Cassandra
Communications in USA
Landwirtschaft, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Time Saving Software!!!

Sawyer has been a blessing! It’s allowed the company to have all the registrations, tickets, forms and payment online. It’s great being able to see the finances all in one spot and create coupons, refund or cancel/transfer bookings. The classes and camps are easy to set up and modify. Clients do not have issues registering for events. There is an option to create financial reports and you can download email addresses for communications.

Only one very small con. I wish we had the option change some of the wording. For example: instead of classes/sessions it’s events

Sarah
Founder/ Director in USA

Incredibly easy to use and nicely streamlined for parents. I love their customer service too!

Kommentare: I'm having a much smoother time registering families for my programs. Previously I had a lot of drop ins and even registrations who hadn't actually paid, but with Sawyer I've really minimized how many people I have to track down for payment later. I also appreciate that there are questions built into registration and that I can even add more questions, which comes in very handy when I'm running the camp and have kids for the whole day.

It is really user-friendly. It did not take long to learn it and I can train my admin staff to use it pretty quickly. I like the interface, everything looks nice and is readily accessible. I LOVE the customer service team, they have always been really fantastic and totally understand my needs as a small business offering kids' programming.

It is simpler than some of the other registration systems, which I think mostly works to it's advantage. Sometimes though I need the software to do something more specific and there's not an option available. I do appreciate that their customer service team is always really responsive to these moments though. They either walk me through other options or even talk to the development team about adding further features.