Über Hotjar

Verhaltensanalysesoftware für jedes Unternehmen, das online verkauft.

Erfahre mehr über Hotjar

It helped us a lot in the development of our Shopify store. Easy to integrate into our store.

Nothing I can say, maybe one... they are costly when upgrade to the more premium plan.

Bewertungen zu Hotjar

Hotjar hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 416 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Hotjar bereits verwendet?

Rafal M.
Rafal M.
Owner in Polen
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

pricey, but worth it

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great tool. Ive used it to do surveys (NLP), heatmaps and AB testing when running product pages or landingpages for newsletter subscriptions. Helped me to eliminate some issues on mobiles. Currently I use different tool but Hotjar is still a tool that you need to try (even in free tier) to see how things should be done in other apps.

+ extremely supportive and informative help/blog section with many types of how-to articles and guides + quick support that is helpful and points solutions very quickly + a lot of different tools packed in one app (it can be overwhelming!) + whole report section is great (especially heatmaps and surveys) + allows to collect feedback (helpful if you are migrating form one website layout to another) + helpful if you want to run AB test (ie. landingpage, product page etc) + free tier (not so informative but helpful)

- too expensive comparing to competition (plans are also limited to number of sessions) - integrations are enabled from higher plans

Akande D.
Akande D.
Marketing Communications Specialist in USA
Konsumgüter, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

HotJar is an awesome tool for studying websites and optimizing!

Kommentare: Overall HotJar is a great platform and I am one of their biggest advocates. I would recommend HotJar to anyone looking to enhance their understanding of on-site traffic and conversion.

At each company that I have worked for, I always bring up HotJar as a solution they should implement as soon as possible. It is so easy to use and allows for such a comprehensive view of the customer experience that it's a loss to NOT use it! I love that it can capture click data, scroll depth, and even user interactions on the website. There is so much valuable information to be pulled from the data!

There are two things that I'm a little bummed out about with HotJar. One issue is that they recently removed cross-domain tracking. This was a great benefit and we used it often, so not having it is tough. They also have a limit on the height of the pages that can be captured, 1500px. Our pages are slightly larger so we lose some detail on the report that we would have otherwise had.

Antwort von Hotjar

Hey Akande, Thanks so much for taking the time to review Hotjar! It's great to read that you're getting a lot of value from the tool :) It's indeed the case that we removed cross-domain tracking in light of our continued commitment to privacy-by-design. I'm sorry to hear that working with the tool is a bit tough without this - we'd like to help if we can! Do reach out to us at support@hotjar.com if you've got questions. Following up your note on the height of captured pages for Heatmaps - we do have a 15000px limit, but if it's a pain point I'd definitely suggest using the Suggest a Feature function in-app to let us know what you need :) All best, Alex

Ioana G.
Ioana G.
User Researcher in Österreich
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great little tool for starting your UX research

Kommentare: I would be surprised if there was a CRO or UX team that hasn't heard of Hotjar. It's a great little tool, especially given the price, but it doesn't allow enough flexibility to be your main on-site research tool. It's really good for starting out and doing some basic research. Sweet and simple! I guess marketers could benefit the most from this!

Price. Simplicity of implementation. Good customer service. The scrollmaps and polls are my favourite, and only features I use.

Potentially slows down the site. Loads the entire js even when only running a poll, so puts unnecessary load on the page speed. Forms have nearly never worked on any of the websites I have used it on. Funnel I don't really use - I don't see the point really. Free GA will still be far better and more useful at that. Polls have very simplistic targeting methods. Adding one or two new targeting triggers would be awesome...but they haven't released any new features in ages. Heatmaps are still very simple with no ability of segmenting the data. I can't complain for the really accessible prices they have been able to maintain though!

Antwort von Hotjar

Hey Ioana! Thanks so much for leaving this review and sharing your thoughts on Hotjar. Following up your feedback - we're always focused on minimizing any increased page load time with the Hotjar script on your site. Have you checked out this resource? https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115009335727-Will-Hotjar-Slow-Down-My-Site- If you're having trouble please reach out at support@hotjar.com and we can take a look with you. There's new targeting and filtering functionality on the product roadmap :) https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012303268-Product-Roadmap Stay tuned for that! All best, Alex

Amy C.
Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Premium Solution for Improving UX and UI

Kommentare: Setup is easy- you just add a small snippet of code to the backend and you are ready to go. Customer support has always been very helpful we had questions or needed special assistance.

Our company needed some user testing and session data after launching a new service with our clients that was in beta. The analytics and session recordings alerted us to so many issues that would have been looked over. Additionally, we constantly use the analytics and reports within Hotjar to identify areas of our website that could use improvement or are not being utilized by our customers. We are able to A/B test much more easily than with a product like Google Optimize. We are huge fans of Hotjar!

The session recordings are great but there is currently no way to label the recordings, type comments or group them and organize them. As a result, it is very difficult to have hard data and numbers behind what the majority of users are doing or to go back and reference a user session. We end up looking through several and making assumptions based on what we saw in that group rather than relying on hard facts or better analysis.

Trevor A.
Product Owner, CRO Services in USA

Must have for qualitative research

Kommentare: Hotjar does exactly what I need: gives context to the issues I see in GA, and allows me to get into the mind of the user with greater depth.

Heatmapping offers a whole new dimension of user behavior analysis, and Hotjar brings that to the masses. Installation is easy, setting up heatmaps is a snap, and results analysis is an easy task with the Hotjar interface. This has saved more of my precious time for true analysis, rather than setup and configuration

On the smaller Hotjar plans, the cap at creating 3 heatmaps at a time feels restrictive. Often, I'd prefer setting up more heatmaps and using fewer of the other features available (surveys and polls). If there were plans I could recommend that only contained the right services for my clients (ex: heatmaps only for small clients, fullstack for larger ones), I would 100% do it. Crazy egg also has a sweet Chrome plugin which is not close to being replicated by Hotjar.

Antwort von Hotjar

Hey Trevor, thanks for the review! Super to hear you're getting a lot of value from Hotjar. You can get unlimited heatmaps on our plus and business plans. You can find more information here https://www.hotjar.com/pricing Thanks again, Denis from the Hotjar team

Saalim T.
Director in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

I Like HotJar to Track my User

Kommentare: Overall my rating to Hotjar is 9 out of 10.Really its very helpful tool.

Hotjar is hottest tool, that help me to see what my user are doing with my website. It is very easy to integrate using google manager or directly paste the code. One of the best thing in HotJar is Heatmaps it shows me which part of my website are working well.

Yes, Due to GDRP guidelines to do not shows data of text fields, also Its form tracking system is not working with Angular-Js website.

Spencer R.
Online Marketing Specialist in Australien
Onlinemedien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great UX/CRO Tool for the Price

Kommentare: I think overall Horjar is a great tool for small to medium-sized businesses. For the price, it has a number of great features to start user testing and CRO. As a marketer (not technically inclined whatsoever), it's also pretty easy to set up and use.

The surveys are what we use most to get insight into what our users are after, issues they may have, and to get ideas for content.

Nothing really. It suits the purpose of a value-based beginner UX/CRO tool. For the price it does exactly what I need it for.

Jaime J.
Lead Backend Engineer in Mexiko
Marktforschung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A nice and affordable service to monitor users in your website

It's really nice to be able to see the journey a user takes and what it does in your website so you can identify pain points. Heatmaps are also really nice.

There's nothing we haven't been able to do yet or something we feel it may be missing.

Rajesh G.
SOFTWARE in Indien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Honest Review

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Ultimate and great experience.

I use this software to take customer feedback on my website. This helps me a lot in taking it. Its user interface is very great and its integration is very easy.

Nothing least from my side about this software.

Digital Content Editor in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very good tracking software...

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I like the easy integration and excellent tracking and analytics tools.

Being only a user, I don't like it that I need to ask for a lot of permissions/rights from the admins.

Ciprian P.
Founder in Irland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

An awesome user research and feedback tool

An awesome user research and feedback tool with the most used features readily available. A clean look and a professional UX makes it my favourite tool. The free plan also has enough views/actions/events, allowing it for a good round of testing before going fully paid.

I'd like more popup options, something similar to GetSiteControl.

Antwort von Hotjar

Hi Ciprian, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotjar. It's great to hear that you're getting a lot of value out of it. If you would like to give us more detail about what pop-up options you'd like to see, you can do so under 'Suggest a Feature' from within your Hotjar account and our product team will pick it up. Also, if you reach out to me directly [mike.cullen@hotjar.com], I'd like to send you a little something as a thank you for taking the time to review us. Mike

Ratish K.
Ratish K.
Digital Marketing Analyst in Indien

Hotjar Really Helped Us Leverage Our Business!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been good so far. Initially, we were worried about the user insights and heatmaps to test the pages/CTA'S for better campaigning of our products. But, as soon as we started utilizing the set of tools from Hotjar we are so happy that we are able to find a quick solution for problem that helps our business grow and provide our customers with a GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Have been using Hotjar for more than a couple of years and is the opinion on the tool 1. Hotjar has a very simple and easily accessible dashboard that has Heatmaps, Visitor recordings, Funnels created, Active polls, Surveys, and Recruiters. 2. Heatmaps have really helped us understand the landing pages and test various parameters for many of our marketing/advertising campaigns. 3. Visitor recordings and monitoring are soo good that helped us understand and rectify the issues that users come across. This has really helped our engineering/technical team in identifying the bug and fixing it ASAP thus resolving our customer issues quickly. 4. Had some experience on using the funnels as well which gave us some ideas on how to better modify the landing pages and we were able to understand the content. 5. The polls part has also added value to our business by letting us know on what the visitors are missing on our website. 6. The pricing of this tool is reasonable that students, enthusiasts and start-up companies can easily afford it. We have started with Basic Free Forever plan and later upgraded to Plus plan once our website started getting some good amount of traffic. 7. Multiple filter feature saves our time in analyzing the important pages and metrics. 8. Being a member of the customer success team for a couple of SAAS products I analyzed and learned some good metrics that helped our business grow. 9. Hotjar can be used by any team member like Digital Marketers, Support Agent

Although I do not have any cons in my mind regarding this tool I would just like to suggest the Hotjar team to give us quick response for any queries/ issues by providing instant live chat option.

Great Heat-mapping Software

Kommentare: Hotjar has shown us critical user flow errors in the websites we manage, and has provided the information necessary to make calculated adjustments to our UI, resulting in a decrease in bounce rate and an increase in conversions and revenue. We definitely have ROI with our Hotjar spend.

Hotjar is very easy to setup. Simply signup, install the JS snippet, configure your recordings and you're off & running. The heatmaping tool is good, and the ability to record user sessions is nice when auditing user flow and customer activity on a website. We have derived some very insightful optimizations from Hotjar, which have ultimately impacted our bottom line & generated more revenue for our company.

The heatmapping visual report uses a generic resolution to capture the website image. The heatmap overlays are good, but we often need to re-capture a website snapshot, or reach out to support to get the map to match the click heatmaps. It is a minor annoyance, but overall the tool is very good at heatmapping and providing user flow and web traffic insights.

Antwort von Hotjar

Hi, Thank for taking the time to review Hotjar. It's good to hear that you found Hotjar helpful in optimizing your websites. If you want to reach out to me at sharon.biggar@hotjar.com, I'd like to send you a small thank you for your review. Cheers, Sharon from Hotjar

Robert F.
Geschäftsführer in Österreich

Revenue First not Customer First Driven Company

5 letztes Jahr

The support team and user interface of Hotjar are first in class. Over the last 5 years I have seen the product grow to become an industry leader. It is easy to implement and execute on the insights gained with Hotjar. I used full hearty recommended this product to everyone I have met.

On November 25th, their pricing policy update also impacted us legacy account holders. It used to be that you paid per Organization. Ie if your Organization had 4 sites you would be pay for 1 account. Also if you were a old customer you maintained your original terms. However with the move to Billing v2, it is now changed to per site and new terms. What does this mean, a minimum price increase of 400%. Example old rate of 9 EUR for Plus was applicable to all sites within that organization, if that organization only had 1 site then 9 EUR, now it is 39 EUR. Obviously the more sites / higher the tier upgrade you have the higher price increase. Unfortunately this is not a pricing policy I can endorse and hence want to make it very clear that I no longer support Hotjar. It is an abusive pricing policy change. While the pricing is a matter of perspective, I do believe Hotjar still provides great value, it unfortunately shows a change in attitude towards their customer based who have helped develop all their years. Today it might just be pricing, but what is next? No more customer support similarly to how Facebook does it.

Eliel B.
Conversion Rate Optimization in Argentinien

Almost a Must

Kommentare: Almost perfect, found some bugs while using it, but always had a good response from the customer team.

Hotjar is a tool that almost every optimizer or ux designer should use, no doubts. Is easy to use, cheap, and besides the famous heatmaps it has a lot of other functions like polls or user recordings. Also, the sharing function is great as you can share results with members of your organization that dont have an account.

Lacks some integrations with other tools. For example with Google Analytics, a very useful function would be showing the Events on the heatmap.

Antwort von Hotjar

Hi Eliel, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotjar. It's great to hear that you have had such a positive experience using Hotjar and dealing with our team. A Google Analytics integration is something we're working on but it will take some time before it's available. In the meantime, we have recently launched a Google Optimize integration that you might want to check out: https://www.hotjar.com/updates/en/hotjar-x-google-optimize-compare-user-behavior-in-your-experiment-variants- I'd like to send you a small thank-you for your review. If you get in touch at mike.cullen@hotjar.com, I'll let you know the details. Thanks, Mike

Ian B.
Director of Marketing in USA

There's really now substitute for sticky UX problems.

Kommentare: When you absolutely, positively need to know exactly what your users are doing, there really is no substitute for Hotjar. Is it a bit invasive? Sure! But literally watching users' every move has been where the market was headed for a long time. We have saved easily tens of thousands of dollars in developer/PM/design time by watching our users, and we've rolled those savings back into product improvements directly driven by data from Hotjar. Does that cross an ethical line? Maybe... but if you gotta have it, then you gotta have it *shrug emoji*.

Clearly the best software for watching your every user's every move. They could probably have stopped there. However, the tagging, filtering and playback functionality is an incredible upgrade to the tool. User journey videos are raw unstructured data, incredibly valuable but somewhat hard to leverage at scale within an institutional decision-making paradigm. The simple tools to add context and structured data by tagging and annotating recordings makes the core functionality much more valuable.

Everything about Hotjar is exactly how you would hope it would be. If you are considering it now, you should probably have already gotten out your wallet and bought it. You know what it does. It does it extremely well. The only thing I don't love about it is it feels kind of unethical. But hey, I get paid to do my job... and what is money if not a tool to get people to take actions they might not otherwise have taken (for example, recording the every move of every visitor to a website).

Antwort von Hotjar

Hi Ian, Thanks for your review! We're pleased to hear that you are finding great value in Hotjar. From its very first day, Hotjar was designed with privacy of the end user in mind. If you want to find out more on Hotjar's approach to privacy please read this blogpost. https://www.hotjar.com/blog/our-approach-to-privacy-2019-and-beyond/ b/r Denis

Brent J.
Brent J.
Head Of Product Management in Kanada

Awesome for user recordings and heat-maps

Kommentare: The tool is really helpful to better understand your user's experience.

The insights we got from Hotjar were instantly used by our team. We understood our user's journey and pain points better after reviewing the heatmaps and screen recordings.

It's fairly expensive. We operate 16 different websites and we only have Hotjar setup on one of the brands because of the cost.

Antwort von Hotjar

Hey Brent So happy to hear that you found instant value with Hotjar and that it helped you to understand the user's journey better. You are right - once you know the pain points, you can address them a lot easier! With regards to pricing, perhaps it might be better for you to be on a plan that caters for more than 1 site? Do you want to email support@hotjar.com or submit your query here> https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000665794&pricingagencies and we can see if we can help suggest a better option for you? Hope this helps! Thanks so much again for your kind review. Bee @ Hotjar

Mook L.
senior software engineer in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

capture the live user usage of your web product, and analyse the user experience

Kommentare: good experience, but i hope this dose not eat much of end users internet and hope it dos not reduces the web performance

It capture a video of the user screen who is using the web product which is integrated with hotjar and store's it in clean directory structure it also stores meta data information of the user session which is really help full in analytics good documentation

the captured data back up is maintained only for 90 days, it wold be better if they provide a permanent storage plan and the meta data collected are in file formate and they also stay for 90 days, we had to write scripts to dump these data in to sql tables for further analysation it wold be better if they provide a simple API to do this they do provide a good documentation for this dumping proses

Antwort von Hotjar

Hi Mook, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotjar. We're happy to hear that you are finding Hotjar useful. I would interested to hear more about the data retention issues you experienced - Hotjar retains data for 365 days from the date the data is captured. We do not have any plans with 90-day data retention, so it would be good to dig deeper into your issue. You can reach me at mike.cullen@hotjar.com if you'd like to discuss further. I'd also like to offer you a little something as a thank you for your review. Cheers, Mike

Aris G.
Aris G.
Web Developer in Griechenland
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Analytics Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We use hotjar as a "testing" tool. We test our users and make the necessary changes to increase our sales. We monitor our user's actions, we learn and understand what people don't like, don't understand, what confuses them, what makes them leave, what they like and prefer and we adjust the interface, the products, the banners, the layout. It's cool!

We love the funnel feature where I can setup funnels to track the conversions and drop-offs. Our whole business is based on sales funnels and Hotjar makes it very very easy to track users through our pages. The fact that we can later watch in a video our users activity is priceless. Device splitting is very useful because we can monitor all user's movement and make the proper changes.

I've got nothing to comment here. Their free plan is very good and we know that many of our customers don't upgrade to paid plans because of that. The only thing I want to suggest users with shared hosting, if they have high traffic website, it may slow down the page load and it would be nice to upgrade to bigger server.

Full Stack Engineer in Deutschland
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Sheer brilliance at work

Kommentare: It is an amazing thing to watch the recordings of the user's that Hotjar captures and consolidates.

- Can actually record user's sessions and accurately identify the same user who is using the site/app after a certain duration - The dashboard is seamless. - Allows categorization based on events and tags.

- Sometimes, when trying to hide the private information of a customer, it went overboard and aggressively hid a lot of information which was part of the app itself and not the customer's data. This led us to not have an accurate depiction of the app state for the customer.

Antwort von Hotjar

Hey there, thanks for the review! Super to hear you're getting a lot of value from Hotjar :) Following up your feedback on suppressing page elements... have you already checked this resource on suppression? https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012439167-How-to-Suppress-Elements-and-Images-from-Data Hope that's helpful - it shouldn't be the case that the stuff you want to be able to see gets suppressed as well. If we can help please let us know! The team is available at support@hotjar.com. Thanks again, Alex from the Hotjar team

Horea D.
Senior Software Developer in Rumänien

Hotjar is a really reliable software if you want to know the truth about your website

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Well, it is a pretty good event revealer. I can find out a lot of information about any of my website visitors and it gives me a lot of feedback so I can increase my traffic and my online sales.

This is a very strong tool that exposes the website visitors online actions and speech. Hotjar uses two methods, Analysis and Feedback. The Research tools monitor and analyze website visitors activity (see what they're up to), while the Feedback tools "listen" what website visitors are thinking.

In my opinion, Hotjar has at least two big problems, first is the limited page height that is set at 1500px and the second one is the disabled feature for cross-domains. Maybe they are just testing to see how it will work better in the future.

Roy W.
digital marketer in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

great website analytics and user behaviour tool

Kommentare: If you are into deep website analytics and user behaviour and want to get great insights, hotjar is a great tool.
Although i use several analytics tools I combine all data I got with hotjar insights that provide me with that extra info.
I use it on a daily basis. All the different features are great, like the screen recording that visually helps you see what your customers are doing on your website to the website.

1. Great website analysis features which are really easy to use and provide great insights: heatmaps that show you where users are clicking and navigating, visitor screen recording that show you have users are behaving on your website, feedback surveys, form analysis that show you have users are using your forms or detailed convertion funnels that show you where your users are dropping of.

in general I really love all features hotjar has but I am missing one important feature to analyse user vs content performance which is the a/b testing feature.

Antwort von Hotjar

Hi Roy, Thanks very much for your review. It's great to hear that you're getting so much use out of all of the behavior analytics tools in Hotjar. I totally understand your comment around A/B testing as this is a natural next step in the process for a lot of people. However, we are 100% focused on building robust behavior analytics software that helps to understand user behavior and get the insights needed to make changes, so we have made a conscious decision not to invest in building A/B testing tools to validate if an approach is working or not. Most of our customers use another tool like Optimizely or Google Optimize for that. If you reach out to me directly [mike.cullen@hotjar.com], I'd like to send you a little something as thank you for reviewing us. Cheers, Mike

Rajesh C.
Rajesh C.
Co-Founder in Bangladesch
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Optimize the UX of your website with Hotjar

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Undoubtedly, Hotjar is a must-have tool to perform qualitative research on your website visitors so that you can improve the user experience. It will allow you the opportunity to further analyze the data of google analytics. With so many excellent features this popular tool will help you to do basic and effective research on your website. I would like to recommend Hotjar to anyone as it is so simple to use and the return on investment is also quite impressive.

There is no denying the fact that Hotjar comes with some excellent and cool features to give you a great level of flexibility when it comes to the analysis of user behavior. Especially, the heatmapping feature of this tool will help you with user behavior analysis. Needless to say, setting up a heatmap is quite easy and it will also save you time. When you talk about visitor’s analysis of any website, pulling information from data is important. And Hotjar comes in handy at this point as it can capture click data, scroll depth, etc. on your site. On top of that, the customer experience you’ll get from Hotjar is amazing.

As per the rules of nature, Hotjar is also not out of disadvantages. It has some cons as well. It doesn’t show data of text fields as per guidelines of GDRP. Another point, I want to mention here is with the angular Js website, the form system of Hotjar doesn’t work which is a great disadvantage for me.

David R.
Conversion Consultant in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The ultimate voice of visitor tool - no need for anything else

Kommentare: Hotjar shortcuts hours of quant research by letting you SEE what's happening on your web pages, and HEAR a users thoughts. Priceless if you're in the business of designing web pages that serve your users better.

It's a one-stop shop. No need for expensive subscriptions to multiple tools. Everything you need to understand your visitors is at your fingertips. The only condition for success is that you actually use it!

Very difficult to think of a disadvantage. It's cheap. Fully featured. Customer support is great. Perhaps the fact that you can't run a/b tests too. But there's plenty of other great tools for that.

Antwort von Hotjar

Hey David, Thanks so much for reviewing Hotjar! We really appreciate it and it's great to hear you that you consider the tool essential in understanding your visitors. Best, Kayleigh

Jeffrey H.
Business Development in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Must Have for landing Pages

Kommentare: Hotjar has allowed us to test ideas with web design. It helps confirm the effectiveness of certain visual cues, the flow of information and the effectiveness of the overall sales funnel by showing us exactly where the viewers attention is going on our web page. It has been an essential source for our overall analytics and critical to our design process.

Hotjar adds a much-needed type of analytics to your arsenal. It allows you to see exactly what your page-viewers (potential buyers) are doing, seeing and spending time on your landing page or funnel. It allows you to test different design cues or features and see how your targets react. Also, the pricing is very convenient. Having this tool for free up to 200 pageviews per day is huge. it's just one of those tools that you need if you want to build new landing pages and help them convert.

The only issue I've had with this tool thus far is sometimes the screen recordings come out laggy or completely black, but this happens rarely. Other than that, it's been very informative and a great addition to our toolset.

Antwort von Hotjar

Hey Jeffrey, Thanks so much for reviewing Hotjar! We love feedback and it's great to hear you consider our tool an essential part of landing page optimization! Sorry to hear you've had a problem with Recordings. Feel free to reach out to support@hotjar.com and someone will be able to take a look into the issue. Best, Kayleigh