Über WeTravel

Die Zahlungsplattform für Reiseveranstalter. Elegante Präsentation. Einfach zu verwendendes Buchungssystem.

Erfahre mehr über WeTravel

It's very easy to use, with a professional look. Inexpensive and allows me to easily receive payments from abroad.

Payment plans options, can’t modify clients information, no personal /phone customer service only option is via chat.

Bewertungen zu WeTravel

WeTravel hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 397 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du WeTravel bereits verwendet?

Cynthia
Sachbearbeiterin in Deutschland
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

WeTravel

Eine sehr benutzerfreundliche Software. Bin sehr zufrieden. Schnelle Suche. Schnelle Buchung. Top

Hängt sich manchmal auf wenn man zu schnell war.

A D
A D
Founder and Owner in USA

Awesome platform!

Kommentare: My experience with [sensitive content hidden] from WeTravel has been exceptional. From day one, [sensitive content hidden] dedication to helping me leverage WeTravel's automated features has made a significant difference in my business operations. She is not only highly knowledgeable but also genuinely committed to my success. Her prompt assistance, insightful recommendations, and unwavering support have made a world of difference. [sensitive content hidden] is a true partner, and I highly recommend her and WeTravel for anyone seeking an efficient and user-friendly business solution. Thank you, [sensitive content hidden], for your outstanding support!

I love the ability to create packages and itinerary, send them to my clients, and have them to do everything else from there, with minimal interaction from myself.

I utilize WeTravel for my safari company and my travel agency. On the travel agency side, I just wish there was a way to collect credit card information to pay suppliers without doing a transaction on WeTravel. On TravelJoy the feature is called "supplier payment" and it's designed to pay suppliers via their website. Everything is encrypted and you have to enter your password in order to view the card and billing information.

Albert
Tour Operator in Belize
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Ultimate online Payment gateway.

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I had an excellent experience adopting the payment gateway to my website. We Travel Assitance [sensitive content hidden] was very professional and patient helping me step by step to apply the system. I'm very pleased with her assistance giving me the confidence to work with We Travel. This system enhanced and upgraded my online payment system for my business

I like the fact that our clients can easily and with confidence make payment for their service directly through our website even if it's at the last minute.

What I like least about We Travel is that I should have incorporated the system into my business much sooner than I did.

Rafael
General Manager in Panama
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A tool that really helps tour operators

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We have been using Wetravel for over a month and payment, refund and tour creation has been super easy

Really easy to use and friendly with customer.

They should change when people select options for more that 1 passenger they can only input information for 1 and not for each traveler.

Carol
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Absolutely Unprofessional

Kommentare: I found this platform, took a look at it and jump without doing further research, so this is on me. I started working on the page as they allow you to do so before verifying you, this is on them. After sending every little piece of documentation they asked me for (some of them very sensitive information, but understandable because they deal with people's money, almost 9 hours of work on the trip page, and almost paying the pro package to be able to access some features, I received an email telling me that they were "denying me service". No reason whatsoever, only that "the decision was final and would not be changed. I ran to the site to try to recuperate all the material I had uploaded to the page, but they had already removed my page and blocked my account. I have been trying to make sense of this as I have no idea what could had happened for them to be so drastic. I have emailed the same person that sent me the "decision", asking him to please let me have the material back as it is my intellectual property (this was for a destination wedding) but they have ignored every one of my emails. Now, they have my personal information, my intellectual property, and I have nothing, not even an email back with an explanation (which I still want) or an apology for removing my material without giving me the opportunity to recuperate it. Absolutely unprofessional!

Feature is not that hard to manage. To incorporate it in your website is a different story.

Their unprofessional behavior and lack of communication.

Antwort von WeTravel

letztes Jahr

Hi Carol, First of all, we are sorry for the challenge you experienced with verifying your business to use WeTravel. For context, here is an explanation of our verification policies and procedures. WeTravel has three possible verification decisions: 1. Full approval (funds available any time) 2. Partial approval (funds available after the trip) 3. Denial of service. This is stated in our public FAQ: https://help.wetravel.com/en/articles/1619345-how-to-get-verified-for-payouts We always encourage any new company or organizer to right away verify their account. All new users are notified several times through in-dashboard pop-ups and notifications about the necessity to verify their accounts. The verification process is also clearly outlined in our help center. Our verification process follows a strict, legally-binding process to ensure the highest standards are met, for all stakeholders. We are obliged to verify each user thoroughly due to the "future delivery risk" inherent in processing payments for travel companies. Many independent travel agents and individual organizers receive a "Partial Approval", meaning their funds are available only after a trip has ended. Most companies with several employees and a verifiable, multi-year track record receive "Full Approval". It's important to note that most of our individual organizers without established payment history choose to link their Stripe Standard accounts and receive all of their funds from the bookings directly there. More information on this integration could be found here: https://product.wetravel.com/stripe-standard. When a business is issued a Denial of Service, the business is legally required to stop all communication with the individual/business. However, we can confirm, WeTravel does not store any financial or sensitive user data on WeTravel servers. More information on customer data protection could be found here: https://help.wetravel.com/en/articles/414993-how-does-wetravel-handle-and-protect-my-personal-data. I can confirm that your documents and material have been deleted from WeTravel as per our policies mentioned above. We appreciate your thorough feedback and will keep improving our onboarding process for new users. Thank you. Best, The WeTravel team

Bob
CEO in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid platform with the functionality we need

Kommentare: WeTravel has allowed us to quickly make our tour products bookable online. We have had no issues with payment processing, and the flexibility of the platform is impressive. As our trips have a higher price point, the ability to offer payment in instalments is very appreciated by our customers.

-Specifically designed for multi-day tours. -Easy to use -Dependable

-Cost could still be better, as we pay for both a monthly subscription and per transaction -Customer facing UI could be updated and have more flexibility

Monika
Travel coordinator in Polen

Easy to work with

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

[sensitive content hidden] was very helpful to navigate through the new tool and answered all the questions we had.

nothing really, all works fine, you just need to give yourself some time as with every new tool

Gaylene
CEO in Australien

Outstanding Customer Service

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The customer service is fast and extremely helpful

Payment plan option as this make travel accessible to everyone not just people who have credit cards

It integration with other travel specific CRMs

Alessandra
Accountant in Italien

Great application

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

The platform is easy to use and very intuitive. Mattia was great to set our account up.

Nothing. Everything works perfectly so far.

Andres
International leader in Kolumbien

Review DivingLife

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Our experience has been great overall, so far it has helped us accept more forms of payments for our international clients.

Easy and secure platform for international payments. Really easy to use as an administrator and as a costumer,

You can’t wire transfer to others banks accounts directly from We Travel to the other person/company bank.

Walid
Managing Director in Thailand
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vital product for my business

Able to easily set up and manage trips and send a link to our customers. Also my onboarding manager, [sensitive content hidden], was superb in helping me get started and answered all my questions. Made the process super easy!

Not able to customise email notifications and communication with customers.

Kristin
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We Love WeTravel!

As the owner of an international retreat travel business (SolSeed Retreats) that runs over 20 trips annually, WeTravel has been a huge asset to us! Not only are is their customer service team incredibly helpful and responsive, but their trip registration pages and payment processing features are very user friendly and easy to navigate and set up to your liking. We also love how they are constantly improving their softwares’ functionality and adding new features for payment collection in multiple currencies, vendor payouts, registrant information collection and more. The best part? Their fees are only 1% of your trip’s revenue, which is much less than Square or PayPal. We look forward to continuing to partner with WeTravel for our retreat registration and payment processing for years to come!

The only con would be information collection. We're still trying to optimize the way we collect info from retreat participants to make it as easeful as possible. WeTravel has some great information collection features, but it would be nice to have more comprehensive and user friendly information collection abilities, or even an app where you can push out notifications to participants, and collect info from them that way.

Tara
Trip Management Specialist in USA

Easy to use platform

Kommentare: Since we made the switch to WeTravel, we have saved time with our initial trip setup, as well as the day to day management of trips. Getting time back so that you can spend it on other things is a huge win. As I have learned to utilize all that the software has to offer, everyone I have talked to/worked with has been incredibly helpful.

WeTravel is incredibly intuitive to use and the customer service is amazing! Our dedicated agent [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is fantastic and keeps me informed about new features as they are added, so that I am getting the most use out of the platform. The ability to either customize an trip or work off of a "stock template" has been great. There are so many great features that are offered, I simply can't list them all! So getting an easy to use platform (for both us and our customers) with an amazing amount of tools to work with has been a game-changer for our company.

As of now, I don't know as though I have anything I don't like about the software!

Shane
President in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User friendly start-up with great customer service,

Kommentare: They make me feel welcome as a client and I trust that they are always seeking to make the best product possible.

They care about their clients and are very accessible and responsive. The continuing education is very informative and a nice perk. Nice, clean aesthetic that befits a modern tour company.

They are just starting to scale to bigger companies after working with smaller entities in the past, so not all the features you want are there. Certain features are not as flexible and building a tour is not as dynamic as would be with other companies.

Christie
Yoga and Meditation Teacher in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Grateful for WeTravel

Kommentare: I can say for certain that my income has increased due to the ease of implementing WeTravel.

I am a small business, and WeTravel has made everything easier and more organized for me. Folks can simply register for my events online, and I can keep track of everyone with ease. WeTravel's customer support has always been able to solve any minor issue that I have had.

I can't think of any cons to write about - everything has worked well for me!

Itai
owner in Ecuador
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good paltform to charge credit cards, especialy for companies outside of the US.

Kommentare: good exprience!

the be able to charge any credit card out there!

it is a little complicated to charge amounts with cents, for example 20 dollars and 25 cents.

Brian
CEO/Owner in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Complex to easy

Kommentare: Our salesperson [sensitive content hidden] was absolutely diligent in her sales approach, I would give her delay, delay and call me later tactics. I just didn't want to go through yet another integration software, portal, reboot and scrap my online booking system. We tried for months to get comfortable with our old system, just could not get the office staff to warm up to the complexity of the system we had. Our WeTravel sales agent went through multiple presentations, emails over a year of trying to convert us and finally it paid off.

The integration is as easy as the sales team at WeTravel claimed it would be.

I prefer not to have to promote the name WeTravel when possible. In the past when I was using Peak 15, I didn't have to use the name or logo of Peak 15 on any of our communications. However, if I have to partner with a great company with great reputation and awesome product hen none better than WeTravel

Hilary
Founder & CEO in Frankreich
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Decent solution for small businesses

Kommentare: WeTravel solves my most urgent and important payment needs: to process group bookings and securely process credit card payments. I like that the booking page looks professional, and I'm excited to try to integrate payment links into my actual website. All that said, my experience has been a little rocky and there are still tons of improvements that they site can implement - hopefully these will come in the future. For the moment, I don't have a better solution to WeTravel so I will keep using it; but I wish a lot of things about it were easier overall.

The most critical aspect for my business was to process credit card and bank transfer payments online, electronically, and securely for groups traveling together. WeTravel lets us do this and has a handy feature to accommodate deposits and installment payments. I like that they added in carbon offsets but don't like that this has to be set at the same level for all travelers in a certain trip.

I get that it's a "freemium" model but there are quite a few aspects that really hamstring you as a free user (such as they won't remove the WeTravel insurance recommendation even though this is something my company offers to clients as well). But, I find the starting monthly price way too expensive for a small business. Their photo experience on listings is especially terrible. It's hard and time-consuming to get fully verified. I don't like the commission they take for bank transfers (credit cards make sense). Customer support can be a little hit or miss. Sometimes the site is just glitchy. Handling discounts/promos is confusing with WeTravel.

Dhruv
CEO in USA

WeTravel is great

Kommentare: We are not a fintech company, and wetravel provides a solution that is very tailored to what we do. As an educational tour operator, we have heavy scrutiny not only on the user experience but on collecting sensitive student data, and with Wetravel we know that we are always in compliant with the requests of our University partners.

Wetravel allows our business to focus on providing the service that is needed and takes care of our user registration, payment processing etc in a very seamless way. It is easy to train team members, provides a great user experience, and simply embeds in our website.

Wetravel does a great job adding features on a continuous basis. There seems to be some confusion with users coming back to the platform, causing double registrations on certain programs as the user often forgets that they already made a wetravel account and registered for a trip.

Ana Lucía
Owner in Ecuador
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for small companies

Kommentare: We used PayPal before and it was a headache! They retained my money twice and it was impossible to contact a human being to solve the problem. We lost our money and I didn't feel comfortable asking for payments with PayPal.I loved the support that both [sensitive content hidden] has given us, even after hours.I feel that they care!Maybe I am "old school" and to be able to reach a person has been a real treat for me. Thank you to [sensitive content hidden] , you are amazing!

I love to use WETRAVEL!It made the booking process easier for us, but particularly for our clients

I have had complains from clients -outside the USA- that the fee is too high for payments with credit cards

Avis
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

We Travel is a good option

What I like most about WeTravel is being able to collect payments.

What I like lease about WeTravel is it's not designed for large cruise groups of 100 or more

Emmanuel
Tour Planner in Ghana

Great Service

Best booking and travel reservation platform online

I do not have any cons. It's been good throughout

Christine
Creator in USA
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Easy for a first timer, low fees, supportive, Love it

Kommentare: Its made me look and feel smarter and professional. LOL. Figuring out how to be a tour operator is crazy work, so it was nice that this platform was pretty straightforward. It had everything I could think of wanting in a standard and slightly customizable way but not so customaizable that I'd get lost. It kept me from overthinking and over tweaking things. Mostly, it did exactly what I needed it to in providing a professional payment processing experience to customers and then having the lowest fees of all the softwares.

The ease of learning this platform was a huge asset as I juggle a lot as a solo entrepreneur. The low fees and Stripe implementation I love and it's made collecting and processing a payment worlds easier than I thought it would be .

I don't likke that you have to run your first tour and get reviews to be vetted. Initially, I wasn't crazy that the reviews need to exist on WeTravel and so we must direct customers there, when it would be more profitable to have them else where. I'm glad I'm not a tour operator who needs reviews on Trip Advisor b/c this would've boned me. There's small tweaks in the platform which weren't obvious to me that I had to email customer support to ask how it works. However, customer support is very responsive and often I got a response in good time.

Donovan
General Manager in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Advanced many things for us - give it a try!

Constant itinerary updating, easy formatting when copying over, handles photos well, access to trip via links instead of attachments, allows for easy bank transfer option. Looks good and professional!

Team member mgmt access should improve, along with review process, price should show per person and work to simply several other key processes.

Gastgewerbe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best bookng software for Nepal !!!

Kommentare: My experience since I started to use from 2018. It has been always great. Help me to build booking page, whenever I needed help there is customer support. My experienced with Wetravel is exceptional.

Since we started to use it save time and increase booking for Nepal Eco Adventure. As we take all our booking online. WeTravel made it possible for us.

Software is not mobile friendly.If you can develop the IOS and Google play app. These days we all use he phone more the computer. If I can control and check via mobile app that make things so much easier.