Über WeTravel

Die Zahlungsplattform für Reiseveranstalter. Elegante Präsentation. Einfach zu verwendendes Buchungssystem.

Erfahre mehr über WeTravel

It's very easy to use, with a professional look. Inexpensive and allows me to easily receive payments from abroad.

Payment plans options, can’t modify clients information, no personal /phone customer service only option is via chat.

Bewertungen zu WeTravel

WeTravel hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 405 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du WeTravel bereits verwendet?

Cynthia
Sachbearbeiterin in Deutschland
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

WeTravel

Eine sehr benutzerfreundliche Software. Bin sehr zufrieden. Schnelle Suche. Schnelle Buchung. Top

Hängt sich manchmal auf wenn man zu schnell war.

A D
A D
Founder and Owner in USA

Awesome platform!

Kommentare: My experience with [sensitive content hidden] from WeTravel has been exceptional. From day one, [sensitive content hidden] dedication to helping me leverage WeTravel's automated features has made a significant difference in my business operations. She is not only highly knowledgeable but also genuinely committed to my success. Her prompt assistance, insightful recommendations, and unwavering support have made a world of difference. [sensitive content hidden] is a true partner, and I highly recommend her and WeTravel for anyone seeking an efficient and user-friendly business solution. Thank you, [sensitive content hidden], for your outstanding support!

I love the ability to create packages and itinerary, send them to my clients, and have them to do everything else from there, with minimal interaction from myself.

I utilize WeTravel for my safari company and my travel agency. On the travel agency side, I just wish there was a way to collect credit card information to pay suppliers without doing a transaction on WeTravel. On TravelJoy the feature is called "supplier payment" and it's designed to pay suppliers via their website. Everything is encrypted and you have to enter your password in order to view the card and billing information.

Bob
CEO in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid platform with the functionality we need

Kommentare: WeTravel has allowed us to quickly make our tour products bookable online. We have had no issues with payment processing, and the flexibility of the platform is impressive. As our trips have a higher price point, the ability to offer payment in instalments is very appreciated by our customers.

-Specifically designed for multi-day tours. -Easy to use -Dependable

-Cost could still be better, as we pay for both a monthly subscription and per transaction -Customer facing UI could be updated and have more flexibility

Frances
Owner Bus Tour Travel Company in USA

Reduced work hours

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I didn't know it was possible to have so much free time in this industry. We travel has taken so much work off of me from processing to placing payments, etc back in the hands of our customers.

Ease of use for customers and for myself!

The fee is higher than others in the industry but the amount of man-hours saved has been invaluable!

Carol
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Absolutely Unprofessional

Kommentare: I found this platform, took a look at it and jump without doing further research, so this is on me. I started working on the page as they allow you to do so before verifying you, this is on them. After sending every little piece of documentation they asked me for (some of them very sensitive information, but understandable because they deal with people's money, almost 9 hours of work on the trip page, and almost paying the pro package to be able to access some features, I received an email telling me that they were "denying me service". No reason whatsoever, only that "the decision was final and would not be changed. I ran to the site to try to recuperate all the material I had uploaded to the page, but they had already removed my page and blocked my account. I have been trying to make sense of this as I have no idea what could had happened for them to be so drastic. I have emailed the same person that sent me the "decision", asking him to please let me have the material back as it is my intellectual property (this was for a destination wedding) but they have ignored every one of my emails. Now, they have my personal information, my intellectual property, and I have nothing, not even an email back with an explanation (which I still want) or an apology for removing my material without giving me the opportunity to recuperate it. Absolutely unprofessional!

Feature is not that hard to manage. To incorporate it in your website is a different story.

Their unprofessional behavior and lack of communication.

Antwort von WeTravel

letztes Jahr

Hi Carol, First of all, we are sorry for the challenge you experienced with verifying your business to use WeTravel. For context, here is an explanation of our verification policies and procedures. WeTravel has three possible verification decisions: 1. Full approval (funds available any time) 2. Partial approval (funds available after the trip) 3. Denial of service. This is stated in our public FAQ: https://help.wetravel.com/en/articles/1619345-how-to-get-verified-for-payouts We always encourage any new company or organizer to right away verify their account. All new users are notified several times through in-dashboard pop-ups and notifications about the necessity to verify their accounts. The verification process is also clearly outlined in our help center. Our verification process follows a strict, legally-binding process to ensure the highest standards are met, for all stakeholders. We are obliged to verify each user thoroughly due to the "future delivery risk" inherent in processing payments for travel companies. Many independent travel agents and individual organizers receive a "Partial Approval", meaning their funds are available only after a trip has ended. Most companies with several employees and a verifiable, multi-year track record receive "Full Approval". It's important to note that most of our individual organizers without established payment history choose to link their Stripe Standard accounts and receive all of their funds from the bookings directly there. More information on this integration could be found here: https://product.wetravel.com/stripe-standard. When a business is issued a Denial of Service, the business is legally required to stop all communication with the individual/business. However, we can confirm, WeTravel does not store any financial or sensitive user data on WeTravel servers. More information on customer data protection could be found here: https://help.wetravel.com/en/articles/414993-how-does-wetravel-handle-and-protect-my-personal-data. I can confirm that your documents and material have been deleted from WeTravel as per our policies mentioned above. We appreciate your thorough feedback and will keep improving our onboarding process for new users. Thank you. Best, The WeTravel team

Rafael
General Manager in Panama
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A tool that really helps tour operators

Kommentare: We have been using Wetravel for over a month and payment, refund and tour creation has been super easy

Really easy to use and friendly with customer.

They should change when people select options for more that 1 passenger they can only input information for 1 and not for each traveler.

Matteo
Matteo
Owner in Italien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy, stable and with a great customer service

Kommentare: I was looking for a new software to design, sell and manage our itineraries and I ended up finding We Travel. [sensitive content hidden] was the first person I spoke to (it was a festivity but he gave me availability anyway as we were in a hurry) and then [sensitive content hidden] helped us set up our account. Coming from a software that provided very poor customer service this truly made the difference.
The software is well made, easy to use and with plenty of features. I am sure they will get even better in the future (possibly on the graphic aspect of it) but overall it is a very good and competitive product.

Pricing (both subscription and booking/card fees) Customer care (I had a great experience working with [sensitive content hidden]) Ease of use for both the travel agency and the clients Itinerary builder

I (personally) do not like the graphic aspect very much Dynamic pricing not available Everything else is great

WeTravel Review

Kommentare: Very good customer service when needed, very flexible.

Ease of use and competitive payment processing fee. Ability to auto-bill future payments due was a significant benefit for our business. Ability to customize packages

No negatives noted, the product suited our needs

Victor
Marketing Manager in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

WeTravel Review

Easy to use. Easy to get payed. Easy for the customer to buy travel packages.

No multilingual function is available, so you have to create packages in different languages if needed.

Andrea
Administrative in Argentinien

Super reccomended

It's easy and intuitive to use. Support is always available with short waiting times.

None

Dario
Administrator in Argentinien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excelent service, great support colaborators

Kommentare: Really good experience!!

The thing I most like it about WeTravel is the support system. All the people are really helpful, which is really useful. In my case, I am working with [sensitive content hidden], a really supportive and always ready to help account manager.

The fees are bigger than ideal.

Shane
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User friendly start-up with great customer service,

Kommentare: They make me feel welcome as a client and I trust that they are always seeking to make the best product possible.

They care about their clients and are very accessible and responsive. The continuing education is very informative and a nice perk. Nice, clean aesthetic that befits a modern tour company.

They are just starting to scale to bigger companies after working with smaller entities in the past, so not all the features you want are there. Certain features are not as flexible and building a tour is not as dynamic as would be with other companies.

Reid
Owner/President/Manager in USA

Happy Overall

Easy to use, easy to set up, efficient, great support, great ancillary services/seminars.

Some subtleties not well explained at set up stage. Still some smaller details functions that need fine-tuning.

Rebecca
Manager in Serbien
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great service

Very easy to use. Oriented toward our industry. Good customer support.

None. There are small issues here and there, but other than that, all good!

Lisa
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simplicity meets robust

Kommentare: My experience with WeTravel has been phenomenal. Not only is the software really functional and glitch-free, the PEOPLE behind WeTravel care about customers. The customer service is EXCELLENT--some of the very best I've seen across all customer service I've ever used.

It is EASY to set up tours with a professional look, feel, and customer experience.

I look forward to seeing CRM options as well as improved reporting capabilities.

Heather
Director of Operations in USA

Far Horizons - Operations

The ease of access for our clients to manage their bookings and make payments.

Inability to modify or amend bookings once made.

Brian
CEO/Owner in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Complex to easy

Kommentare: Our salesperson [sensitive content hidden] was absolutely diligent in her sales approach, I would give her delay, delay and call me later tactics. I just didn't want to go through yet another integration software, portal, reboot and scrap my online booking system. We tried for months to get comfortable with our old system, just could not get the office staff to warm up to the complexity of the system we had. Our WeTravel sales agent went through multiple presentations, emails over a year of trying to convert us and finally it paid off.

The integration is as easy as the sales team at WeTravel claimed it would be.

I prefer not to have to promote the name WeTravel when possible. In the past when I was using Peak 15, I didn't have to use the name or logo of Peak 15 on any of our communications. However, if I have to partner with a great company with great reputation and awesome product hen none better than WeTravel

Jessica
Marketing consultant in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

WeTravel gets it done

Near immediate payments after bookings, multiple room types/price points, ACH options for clients to avoid CC fees

The vendor payment process, getting set up as a vendor, and the overall design of Wetravel pages leaves a lot to be desired. We really could use the ability to create promo code types by room type to run sales on less desirable rooms and Wetravel doesn't have this functionality. The widgets do not play well with Squarespace sites, which is fine if you're on Wordpress.

Dhruv
CEO in USA

WeTravel is great

Kommentare: We are not a fintech company, and wetravel provides a solution that is very tailored to what we do. As an educational tour operator, we have heavy scrutiny not only on the user experience but on collecting sensitive student data, and with Wetravel we know that we are always in compliant with the requests of our University partners.

Wetravel allows our business to focus on providing the service that is needed and takes care of our user registration, payment processing etc in a very seamless way. It is easy to train team members, provides a great user experience, and simply embeds in our website.

Wetravel does a great job adding features on a continuous basis. There seems to be some confusion with users coming back to the platform, causing double registrations on certain programs as the user often forgets that they already made a wetravel account and registered for a trip.

Ana Lucía
Owner in Ecuador
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for small companies

Kommentare: We used PayPal before and it was a headache! They retained my money twice and it was impossible to contact a human being to solve the problem. We lost our money and I didn't feel comfortable asking for payments with PayPal.I loved the support that both [sensitive content hidden] has given us, even after hours.I feel that they care!Maybe I am "old school" and to be able to reach a person has been a real treat for me. Thank you to [sensitive content hidden] , you are amazing!

I love to use WETRAVEL!It made the booking process easier for us, but particularly for our clients

I have had complains from clients -outside the USA- that the fee is too high for payments with credit cards

Ellen
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

We Travel Has Potential For Me

Kommentare: It has been pretty good thanks to the support of [sensitive content hidden].I am actually pretty excited to notice how much have learned in the last year.

My very kind and helpful customer service support person, [sensitive content hidden]

As mentioned before, the difficulty in interpreting payments when they arrive to my bank account, when more than one transaction is lumped together.Also, the slowness of receiving payments from Bank transfers.My clients are often confused when they see WeTravel branding instead of Excursions from the Square

Valérie
travel agent in Ecuador
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

THE online payment processing and booking platform for tour operators

Kommentare: We use WeTravel since its beginnings for payment processing and online bookings. The lower cost of credit card payments has led to an increase in sales. The sales and booking process has also become faster.There are always new and helpful features, which is an important plus for a tech company.

Easy to use for us as a company and our clients. They can now safely book our tours online with a few clicks.WeTravel is always developing new features and does a lot for the tourism community, thanks to their webinars and learning platform. They understand the tourism sector's needs and stay ahead of the game.Excellent costumer service.

I hope WeTravel will expand further, many of our business partners still don't use it.

Kara
Operations/ Account Executive in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Incredible Team to work with - tons of support and constantly evolving and improving

Kommentare: I've been working with WeTravel for almost four years now and the setup was incredibly easy and we were able to easily integrate it into our processes. From four years ago so many new features have been added, including ones that we had asked for - they were able to get them implemented. For any group tour operator - WeTravel is a no-brainer.

Payment Processing is a breeze as well as all of the customer information tools.

At the beginning there were some features we wanted that they didn't have - but they quickly added them and we are very happy with the product we use today.

Johanna

Essential Member of our Team

Kommentare: We could not have survived COVID without WeTravel. It enabled us to keep our reservations in tact with minimal staff then helped us grow exponentially when travel came back, again with minimal staff.

WeTravel is extremely user friendly for the admins and clients alike. The company is extremely responsive to troubleshoot problems and innovative to keep enhancing the capabilities.

The one missing element is the capacity to manage room inventory and generate room lists. But I believe they’re working on it!

Janet
Marketing in Peru
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect travel pattern for business

Kommentare: Great

The less comisions they asked, the support of their Members to assists you during the whole process, [sensitive content hidden] was very helpful and patience with our business

Easy links to pay, it is very easy to send to our customers and for our website