Pushover

Pushover Bewertungen

von Pushover

Set and forget push notifications

Bewertet am 13.9.2019
Solutions Engineering Lead

Kommentare: A lot of software has pre-built pushover integration which makes it super simple to implement.

Vorteile: Pushover integration is very simple for the other software that I use and allows notifications to be easily pushed to my devices.

Nachteile: Nothing. It worked first time and has continued to work daily for the last couple of years. Adding integrations is simple.

I use Pushover every day to get more customized social notifications!

Bewertet am 6.4.2018
Kara B.
President, Owner

Vorteile: I've been using Pushover for over a year now to receive social notifications that are more customized that the standard options provided within the native apps and networks. I use it together with Zapier to work for my needs.

Nachteile: There's not a lot of cons I can think of. It works well, has a simple layout, and gets the job done.

Great app! Can be used as an alarm system.

Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Esra K.
Research and Development Director

Kommentare: I strongly recommend this app for simple alarm notifications. It has various melodies so you can distinguish from other app notification sounds. It is also very easy to use.

Vorteile: I am using this app as an alarm system for 2-3 years. When something goes wrong in our SaaS infrastructure I get a notification from the app. I act fast and fix the problem asap. I have chosen a very loud and disturbing melody so even if I'm asleep I wake up or I can recognize the sound and know something is wrong.

Nachteile: Pushover is exactly the same when I purchased it years ago. It should be updated regularly. It would be good to have some other nice features as well.