Über OneSignal

Omnichannel-Kundenengagement mit dem Mobile-First-Marken die Kundenbindung durch personalisiertes Cross-Channel-Messaging fördern.

Erfahre mehr über OneSignal

The price is the main thing I consider when selecting this. This offers 30k free subscribers that more than enough for a startup website.

OneSignal 503s quite often sometimes push notifications fail, although these issues have happened less and less over time.

Bewertungen zu OneSignal

OneSignal hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 89 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du OneSignal bereits verwendet?

Victor
Victor
Head of Digital Intelligece in Panama
Zeitung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Using One Signal to increase user retention

Kommentare: We are using One Signal to engage visitors of our site and mobile apps.

I like the user friendly admin panel for non tech-savvy users and the integration with many services/platforms.

I tThe pricing model has a big jump between the free version to the next tier. I will think in a mid-cost plan for small and medium size business.

Daniel
Director in UK
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

OneSignal is robust, well-though through and easy to integrate

Kommentare: Before using OneSignal we were relying one emails to get a notification. This is annoying when you just want a quick message to say something is happening, without having to go in and read it and then delete it. Now both us and our users have a quick and easy way of being notified about exceptions and support ticket updates.

We needed to get browser notifications up and running for an in-house support portal web-app we were developing. After a little research I quickly settled on OneSignal as the best solution. The API was well documented and easy to use. I got the integration written within a few hours, and it has worked flawlessly ever since. I especially like the ability to click on a notification and have the correct URL open up to deal with the issue / ticket. Also the ability to brand the notifications is a great feature.

At this point I really don't have any criticisms. We've only used OneSignal for browser notifications, and have not used the vast majority of features. Our notifications are pushed out to specific subscribers rather than groups. If the rest of the platform is as well written and documented as the parts we use, then I'm sure it is as pleasure to work with.

Julien
CTO in Frankreich
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great push notification service !

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Using OneSignal simplify the implementation of push notifications inside a mobile app as you only need to implement one sdk and then use one API to send your push

The stats are basically useless, you need to track push performance elsewhere

Sonu
Admin in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Onesignal - The Popular Among All

Kommentare: Initially, it was good, i integrated one signal with App and web but when they announce it's not free things got very difficult and I moved to Truepush

Onesignal has wide support to almost all kind of platforms, So if you want to use Onesignal for App/Website at the same time this is the best option because they have SDK for every platform and the detailed documentation will help you to implement is quick, They have a WordPress plugin to make your task easy if you are a blogger

They promised that it will be free for lifetime when I started using OneSignal. It was I think 2016 and since then I gained 70K subscribers then they set the limit of 3)K and then 10K so it just they offered fake promise I guess, If I move to any other platform I lose 70K users otherwise pay for it.

Shaikh Rayyan
Self Employed in Indien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

OneSignal Best Review

Kommentare: OneSignal helps me track my daily users and growth.
It helps to engage more users and they are helping us growing our audience.
They provide a very easy way to communicate to our users and provide them updates and up sell products.
They help us making revenue by engaging our customers and keep them uptodate with their in app messege and notofocation services.

the best thing that i love about one signal is their dashboard and tools, They provide flexibility for implementation of apis and reach users while they are navigating into our apps. OneSignal's dashboard help us a lot tto keep our users engaged and send them all the updates about our products. They are getting better and better in Analytics and product insights. Also i really like their customer support than any other platform.

One thing that annoys me is i would like to have flexibility in their languages, as our platform is multilangual so multi language will be a great thing to use also a more comprehencive API would be quite benificial for us as i may provide greater flexibility.

Carlos
CTO in Brasilien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Onesignal to rule themall

Kommentare: We've used onesignal for many years and we are very satisfied.

Push notifications that work really great on web and mobile devices, clean interface with a bunch of features that easy the way we develop and they have a great support.

Every new feature for android and ios is always implemented but I think they should focus on enrich the already existent features making this great tool even greater than add some characteristics that not everyone needs.

Iheb
Software developer in Tunesien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

My POV on one signal

Kommentare: iv been using Onesignal for about 3 years now and I'm really happy with using it

ease of integration, customization options, and targeting capabilities

The delays in delivery of notifications, especially during high traffic periods.

Carlos
CEO in Argentinien
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All channel communications in one single platform

Communicating with our users in all the channel from the same platform. We see OneSignal as our "microservice" for notifications and alerts.

Api can be improve to be as good as SDK integrations

Moises
CTO in Argentinien
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid product, easy to setup

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

It's documentation is up to date, customer support is always very attentive and excellent. It's easy to setup for engineering teams, and intuitive to use for marketing teams.

It's self-service tiers are very limited, and it's very easy to exceed them, event thought they aren't inexpensive.

beshoy
CEO in Kanada
Computerspiele, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best option for mobile push notifications

The best thing about OneSignal is their free tier for mobile push notifications which is prertty generous

pricing for sms/email which a bit pricy compared to other platforms.

Rahul
Owner in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best for sending push notifications

Kommentare: Wonderful, helped a lot

Create user segment, add user tags, schedule notification, track number of clicks on notification. Great job

Recently they reduced number user tags for all plans. SDK is heavy. Sometimes website lags. No App available, only website.

Anshuman
Software Developer in Indien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best for Push Notifications

OneSignal is the best pushy notification service for Android and IOS apps. I used to integrate FCM in my projects but most of the times, the notifications weren't delivered. When switching to OneSignal, I discovered reliability and cost effectiveness.

They dashboard experience can be improved a bit. The dashboard is quite complex and on using for the first time, it seemed too complicated for me.

Moh
Digital Marketer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Onesignal is always my favorite for customer engagement

With the helps of one signal push notifications we can drive more traffic to our websites. One Signal provides great custom dashboard through which we can automate and schedule push notifications and save our time.

One signal is powerful software for push notifications.

MOHD
CEO in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Push Notification Tool

Kommentare: My overall experience with OneSignal Push Notification is very good. But I am rating it 8 out of 10 due to some high price, that is not acceptable.

One Signal is best push notification tool in my eye. I am using this from last two years. It has many features like you can send notification using Intelligence delivery so that your CTR will increase, you can schedule your notification. Moreover, you can integrate OneSignal with your CRM like WordPress.

The only thing i did't like of OneSignal is pricing. Obviously it is free upto 30K users but if you have 200k users then you have to pay $500 per month and it is quiet high.

Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It is a powerful tool to make subscribers and send them latest updates.

We are using OneSignal on all of our websites. Our subscribers are increasing day by day. Now everytime we publish a new post it reaches to our subscribers instantly.

We didn't find any issues with it. Its free of cost. We love this tool.

Rachna
Director in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

OneSignal is best for push Notification

My most liked feature of OneSignal is it's segmentation. It provide very good insight about the user interaction and its behavior. Also AI delivery is my favorite as it improve the click rates of our notification.

There is the only things that i least like about onesignal is that it does not allow to export user data into excel like with android device ID, so if i need to switch the account i may loose my all customer.

Eva
Customer Experience in Kenia
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Multi- Platform Marketing Tool

Free Plan- We first started out with this offer, and the results were pretty amazing. Then, after three months we as an organization decided to level up and purchased Growth plan. With Growth plan, we were able to reach out to a larger target through emails and SMS. The budget for Growth Plans is affordable. Works well with push notifications about events in our organization to our clients and potential clients. These push-up notifications are delivered in a moment and give us metrics on the delivered and failed notifications.

The implementation can be a bit technical when configuring push notification software to non-developers. There is a limitation to 3rd party service providers. So, we cant integrate with other Apps

Osama
Osama
Project Manager in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use messaging system for Mobil App

Kommentare: Customer support is fast. Web interface is a breeze. Generous allowance on the free plan.

OneSignal has a friendly and easy to use interface. We have used the free version and it really shines. The limits on the software are very generous compared to others. We have only used the Mobile notifications. We have not tryed the web and iOS messages, yet. It has a lot of reporting and statistics on the push notifications.

Paid plan starts at $99. You have to use firebase to set it up. Firebase is relatively easy to get.

Beneficial for publishers

Kommentare: Sending free push notifications to my users.

Using this plugin for a while. The plugin is very useful to send push notications to our visitors about latest posts. The most beautiful thing about this is it is free.

It send one push notification on chrome. If you will publish an another post then this push notification will overwrite the previous push notification.

Tseliso
Marketing Manager in Lesotho
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Push and In App notification review

Kommentare: It helps me retain my customers by being able to segment them and sent them relevant promotions. I can sent messages and time them according to when the user is most active. It helps me trigger a buy from my in active users.

Current we are using push notifications and In app messages and they both have been impactful.

Currently I have not found a thing I dislike and I believe the reason is that I am still running on free plan.

Oliver
Oliver
SEO Strategist in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ideal solution for many cases

If you have a website with information about one topic, that all visitors will find useful, then OneSignal does everything you need. Plug it in and away you go. If you’re a website with multiple topics or verticals then you’ll need a small amount of development, or install via Google Tag Manager to segment the users into groups for sending. The high limit on free accounts is fantastic.

For websites with large amounts of traffic the rates are a little higher than competitors.

Julio
IT Developer in Dominikanische Republik
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Push Notification service and features

The feature we liked the most was their Push Notification service, it was super easy to integrate within our system thanks to their APIs, SDK and their good documentation.

I think their tier system should be more flexible to include more features.

Mayrian
operations Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good choice

Kommentare: So far, we are in the testing process, but the product seems reasonable and fulfills our needs.

quick deployment and easy-to-combine API

Kim
Marketing Team Member in USA
Konsumgüter, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Functionality

Kommentare: OneSignal gives us an avenue to send text messages to our customers regarding events, contracting deadlines, meetings, and more.

I feel it is easy to use. I like to be able to add graphics to my messages and schedule them to go first thing in the morning or middle of the evening. I also like to see the fail rate.

Sometimes it is tricky to create and get new segments uploaded.

Raffaele
Owner in Italien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Good service

Kommentare: Positive experience almost entirely I think we can still improve and the team seems great as they keep updating it

I like very much the ease with you configure yourself and the ability to manage everyone in an organized way.

There are no things in particular that I do not like, perhaps the limits in being able to perianalyze some things but otherwise I must say that I really like it as software.