Über OneSignal

Lösung für Web- und mobile Push-Benachrichtigungen, die A/B-Testnachrichten, Segmentierungs-Targeting und automatische Zustellung unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über OneSignal

Moreover, you can integrate OneSignal with your CRM like WordPress.

OneSignal 503s quite often sometimes push notifications fail, although these issues have happened less and less over time.

Bewertungen zu OneSignal

OneSignal hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 46 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du OneSignal bereits verwendet?

Shereen S.
Shereen S.
Founder and Publisher in USA
Zeitung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great push alert system for news organizations

Kommentare: We use OneSignal to reliably push notifications to thousands of our newspaper readers about breaking news, weather events and emergencies. This keeps readers informed, while benefiting our organization by sending traffic to our site.

Works well to push notifications about breaking news and other important stories to readers of our online newspaper. Works especially well for desktop users.

It is difficult for users to figure out how to opt out of notifications if they change their minds later, which has led to some problems. Not easy to configure for iOS.

Victor T.
Victor T.
Head of Digital Intelligece in Panama
Zeitung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Using One Signal to increase user retention

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We are using One Signal to engage visitors of our site and mobile apps.

I like the user friendly admin panel for non tech-savvy users and the integration with many services/platforms.

I tThe pricing model has a big jump between the free version to the next tier. I will think in a mid-cost plan for small and medium size business.

Sonu G.
Admin in Indien

Onesignal - The Popular Among All

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Initially, it was good, i integrated one signal with App and web but when they announce it's not free things got very difficult and I moved to Truepush

Onesignal has wide support to almost all kind of platforms, So if you want to use Onesignal for App/Website at the same time this is the best option because they have SDK for every platform and the detailed documentation will help you to implement is quick, They have a WordPress plugin to make your task easy if you are a blogger

They promised that it will be free for lifetime when I started using OneSignal. It was I think 2016 and since then I gained 70K subscribers then they set the limit of 3)K and then 10K so it just they offered fake promise I guess, If I move to any other platform I lose 70K users otherwise pay for it.

Marcius R.
Entrepreneur in Rumänien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Popular tool, but limited unless you pay more

Kommentare: Depending on what you want, OneSignal might be for you, either for free or pretty expensive, in my opinion. If you want it just as a tool for push notification, then it does it and it does it pretty great. No flaws there. But you do need to know how to use it and integrate it. It's not as straighforward and easy to use as some would like. And if you want more features, depending on what you want, be prepared to pay extra...
It's one of the popular solutions for premade apps, so out of necessity I use it, and I might say I even prefer it over Firebase as I didn't encounter as many problems with it as I did when using Firebase. Integrating it with pre-made apps is what made it pretty easy to use for me - but keep in mind that I'm a bit experienced with technical things and can understand them. Even if you're not, there are probably videos you can find that'll guide you through doing whatever you might want to achieve with it.
Thank this to the awesome community build around it.

OneSignal has many features. So many that in fact it might be overwhelming for people. They not only offer push notifications, but SMS and emails as well... at an extra cost either to them, or a external provider for SMS. You are pretty unlimited with the free plan, but that's where everything stops, because if you need to use this tool beyond the very basic, then you'll need to get on the paid plan. Since it's so popular there is extensive documentations and videos that will show you how to do almost anything you want to do with it. They also have a lot of integrations with various tools.

Extra costs for tags, which is pretty crazy since a big ecommerce store might have over 500 tags. It does sometimes feel that each feature is added as a "money grab" opportunity, like everything has a price tag. For example Basic A/B testing and Advanced - just so that if you want the advanced one, you must get into the higher plan.

Carlos W.
CTO in Brasilien

Onesignal to rule themall

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We've used onesignal for many years and we are very satisfied.

Push notifications that work really great on web and mobile devices, clean interface with a bunch of features that easy the way we develop and they have a great support.

Every new feature for android and ios is always implemented but I think they should focus on enrich the already existent features making this great tool even greater than add some characteristics that not everyone needs.

Amr M.
Instructional Designer in Ägypten
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Impactful User Engagement Application.

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: OneSignal helps me deliver my targeted audience the right message at the right time. Users spend longer time on my website, Which leads to more user engagement and higher conversion rates.

OneSignal is easy to use. and offers a variety of customization and targeting features that help me target and engage the exact segment of my website's visitors.

I find the traffic analytics and user flow reports need more enhancement, like adding more data visualization options that make them easier to read and understand.

Juanito O.
Juanito O.
Web Developer in Bolivien

I use it for my website push notifications

I use it to integrate push notifications on my website, I love that I can configure it for desktop notifications and also for mobile devices. It is easy to use and integrate it with my web applications. Their pricing plans are very accessible, and their free plan is great, it allows you unlimited subscribers up to 10,000 recipients per message.

I can't find something I really don't like about OneSignal, it is the # 1 Push Notification Platform.

Baikuntha A.
Managing Director in Nepal
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very solid Product

Since using OneSignal for my push notification needs, I have not looked back. Integration with OneSignal is simple and straight forward. I can send push notification to all my app and website users. It is definitely a product I would recommend.

There are no complaints regarding the software's functionality and reliability. However, the price could be a bit more affordable.

Rahul kumar V.
Senior Officer in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

One Signal Review

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience is good, but cost is way too high for the organizations with a large number of database

The user interface is nice and can be used by non-technical candidates as well

Cost is too high as compared to other similar service providers

Chandan K.
Developer in Indien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Great Service, Impressive Features

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Helped in increasing daily active users, ratings & review. It boosted my rank on Play Store.

Push Notifications, In App Notifications, User Segments, Auto Send, Scheduling Message

Api is slow, laggy. Sometimes it takes 5-10 secs to load.

Hannes J.
Head of Mobile Development in Österreich

Great to get started but expensive if you want to use all features

Kommentare: Push integration for small-medium projects are easily done and quickly integrated. Helps getting started and reduces development time.

It's really easy to set up push notifications for small projects with limited requirements. Implementation of the SDK is also well documented and done within 1-2 hours.

Recently they reduced features and push you to move to the paid plan (e.g. limited amount of segments, GDPR compliance only for paid users). This had a huge impact and pricing for apps with lots of active users get's expensive quickly.

Ale R.
Editor in Argentinien
Zeitung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

best push notification

Kommentare: We use on our magazine to brodcast new content and promotion to our readers. IS VERY GOOD!

I bought a another app but i switch to one signal. We use in our magazine, we send more than 100.000 notification daily. - Insanly good notification service - can track reach, click and other stats - integrate with wordpress (they have plugin) - can segment audience - can send manual push notification - Can integrate native and with popup - Easy to use - Can send automatic notification and schedule - Integrate with alot of other service like Mautic or Zapier. - IS FREE! Support is amazing, i do request add UTM code to track, and they help me to implement on the code. Later they add the option in the plugin. So they help and wanna improve the product. This is one of the best way to reach your audience.

Not really. Is very good. Maybe the install is kind tricky is you dont have any experience with code or install. But overall is one of the best service i use. I dont have any complain or issue. Work perfect.

Mike H.
Lead Backend Engineer in USA

Push notifications with ease

Integrating OneSignal into your mobile app and server calls is extremely easy thanks to their API documentation and SDKs. Their dashboard UI is great too and can help you debug messages being delivered or failing. They are free (but share your data with vendors) or you can pay a fee to not have the data shared.

Webmaster and Product Researcher in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A Reliable Push Notification Solution

Kommentare: OneSignal is the best free push notification solution available. I tried a competitor’s product before switching to OneSignal, and OneSignal has been so much more reliable.

We use OneSignal push notifications to alerts to our readers about breaking stories. OneSignal is reliable and delivers notifications within moments after we publish a story. This is important because the stories we publish impact the safety of our readers.

We have not run into any issues with OneSignal so far. The free option allows up to 30,000 web subscribers, so we’ll have to consider whether we can afford OneSignal’s paid plans after we reach that number.

Jacob W.
Jacob W.
Creator/ Owner in USA
Zeitung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Push Notification Software

OneSignal is great for sending push notifications - even the setup is so simple that I was able to implement and add platforms such as IOS and i have no coding skills- we have used it to implement lucrative advertising offers and flag readers of important articles and alerts

I do not have cons right now for OneSignal - i wish there were way to be able to put link on website and have people subscribe directly but most PUSH platforms do not offer this extra feature to my knowledge

Founder in USA
Philanthropie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Push Notification Service Around!

Kommentare: Love it!

I absolutely love this software! I use it daily and am happy to pay for then upgrade because it helps me to reach, retain, and reconnect with my site visitors without me giving it much thought. Truly set and forget.

If you can. Integrate with just a few more email providers it would be awesome!

Mohd T.
CEO in Indien

Best Push Notification Tool

Kommentare: My overall experience with OneSignal Push Notification is very good. But I am rating it 8 out of 10 due to some high price, that is not acceptable.

One Signal is best push notification tool in my eye. I am using this from last two years. It has many features like you can send notification using Intelligence delivery so that your CTR will increase, you can schedule your notification. Moreover, you can integrate OneSignal with your CRM like WordPress.

The only thing i did't like of OneSignal is pricing. Obviously it is free upto 30K users but if you have 200k users then you have to pay $500 per month and it is quiet high.

Foluke O.
Foluke O.
Blogger in Nigeria
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Delivers On Time and Awesomely Free

OneSignal delivers on time, and once you are able to complete the setup, you will be able to deliver push notifications across different platforms. Another thing is that it is free. I'm still wondering how such a great software could come for free but who am I to complain

It is hard to set up, especially on Wordpress. First timers without coding knowlege may have difficult time, but watcjing tutorial videos might help

Kimber S.
Copywriter in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

a safe and easy-to-use way to communicate with customers

in the finance industry, we need to sometimes get information to customers very quickly or on a very regular basis. doing this is easy with onesignal

onesignal makes staying connected to customers easy and affordable.

Owner in Indien
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It is a powerful tool to make subscribers and send them latest updates.

We are using OneSignal on all of our websites. Our subscribers are increasing day by day. Now everytime we publish a new post it reaches to our subscribers instantly.

We didn't find any issues with it. Its free of cost. We love this tool.

Chamupathi gigara H.
Chamupathi gigara H.
IT Admin in Sri Lanka
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best platform to connect with your customers.

Kommentare: Overall expierience is great. I'm happy with the platform.

The price is the main thing I consider when selecting this. This offers 30k free subscribers that more than enough for a startup website.

Its better if there is a feature to filter the subscribers by passing an array of tag values to compare. Currently we can filter subscribers by only a single tag value.

Iyanu V.
Iyanu V.
Founder in Nigeria

Cross Platform Push Support

Real-time update of Subscribed and Unsubscribed users to push notifications service. The best tool to increase traffic and keep your engaged subscribers by sending push notifications.

In a rare situation of migrating to a new domain name or App, you cannot carry the subscribers along which makes them useless.

Justin R.
Project Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

A free push notification software?! Sign me up!

Kommentare: A push notification service for free! There's no greater benefit than zero cost to consumer!

At the price (free) this software simply cannot be beat. We were using a much more expensive software for over a year until we finally came across One Signal, which has all the same capabilities for free!

The implementation of any push notification software can be a bit technical to non-developers, but that's the nature of the beast, and certainly not the fault of One Signal, who has made the process as simple as it can possibly be. Great software, don't miss the opportunity, just hire a freelance developer to implement if you can't figure it out on your own.

Eva K.
Customer Experience in Kenia
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Multi- Platform Marketing Tool

Free Plan- We first started out with this offer, and the results were pretty amazing. Then, after three months we as an organization decided to level up and purchased Growth plan. With Growth plan, we were able to reach out to a larger target through emails and SMS. The budget for Growth Plans is affordable. Works well with push notifications about events in our organization to our clients and potential clients. These push-up notifications are delivered in a moment and give us metrics on the delivered and failed notifications.

The implementation can be a bit technical when configuring push notification software to non-developers. There is a limitation to 3rd party service providers. So, we cant integrate with other Apps

Osama K.
Osama K.
Project Manager in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use messaging system for Mobil App

Kommentare: Customer support is fast. Web interface is a breeze. Generous allowance on the free plan.

OneSignal has a friendly and easy to use interface. We have used the free version and it really shines. The limits on the software are very generous compared to others. We have only used the Mobile notifications. We have not tryed the web and iOS messages, yet. It has a lot of reporting and statistics on the push notifications.

Paid plan starts at $99. You have to use firebase to set it up. Firebase is relatively easy to get.