Filtern nach:

Über Business VoiceEdge

PBX-Lösung, die kleine und mittlere Unternehmen dabei unterstützt, über eine geschäftliche Telefonnummer an entfernten Standorten Anrufen zu tätigen.

Erfahre mehr über Business VoiceEdge

Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Director Of Financial Services in USA

We love Business VoiceEdge! We know that our phone system is as professional as can be!

Kommentare: This is a cutting-edge phone system. We are able to manage our phones from our cell phone, messages, lines, conference, etc.

I love that we are able to set up different options for when our business is closed or for holidays.

The price. VoiceEdge added to our telephone/internet expense. Comcast always has specials and promotions for new services but the expense increases after the promotion expires. I would like to have a set price that does not vary so much from year to year.

Emily H.
Emily H.
Recruitment & Engagment Coordinator in USA

Great phone system

Business VoiceEdge is very useful. Once you figure out how to use it. It has really helped cutting down on scam phone calls that come thru our phone system after hours. I love the functionality and customisability of the system.

At first using this system can be extremely frustrating. I can't count the amount of time I spent on the phone with customer service trying to understand. Customer service is great once you get to the actual person which can take a long time.

Chris L.
Chris L.
IT Support Engineer in USA
Maschinerie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Not A Great VOIP option for the Money

Kommentare: I would not recommend this to anyone even being a customer personal of Comcast for over 5 years this program needs to be reworked and not every IT department should be penalized over some other admins making mistakes on their configurations.

The only thing I like about this software is that once it is fully configured it is pretty much set it and forget it.

This list is long; For starters not allowing IT to fully control the phone is absurd. Working in IT I need to sit on their phone with the support to do the most basic things, like rebooting a phone REMOTELY! The response i received from a Support Rep was due to some IT admins screwing phones up in their company and calling for help was too much for Comcast to try and troubleshoot so they lock everyone out of remote accessing the phones. Next on the list is business hours scheduling. It is just very confusing and their was no documentation on configuring it in the admin guide or training before implementing. One final con that makes me regret this software is the lack of features and things you can do in other Vendors. Ring Central for instance allows IT to order a phone and pay through the portal and get invoiced after the phone is received without calling and waiting to speak to a representative. This you have to call the 888 number and verify your account then tell them you need a new seat one and give them all the user detail and then you wait 10 or more days to receive the phone and have the user created.

Natasha S.
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Business Voice

My top compliment is the customer service and how the agents are able to get a tech out normally the same day. I am a small business owner so every call counts.

The reception isn't all that great at all times for wifi and phone but I believe its the area my business is located in.

Hillary B.
Hillary B.
Manager in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very fast and at a good price!

Kommentare: It was efficient, quick, and easy to use! I am happy to pay the price for it.

I love that Comcast is quick and fast. If we have had any problems we have been able to contact Customer support and get the help needed. The price is good for what we are getting!

I have enjoyed everything. Customer support did put me on hold for a little while, but other than that no complaints!

Michael B.
Director IT in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good with Caveats - Read if you are considering deploying

The voice quality and the price per seat are very competitive. The phone and computer apps offer seamless presence, and the ability to bounce calls from one device to another is nice.

If you need to make any changes to your service, they will tell you it takes 7 to 10 business days. This has happened to me three times since our service was turned up. When we had Ring Central, if I wanted to add a new toll free number (which we do with some regularity), they would have the number assigned to our account while I was on the phone. With Comcast, the same request takes 7-10 business days. Here is another major problem. I brought this up during the sales process, and my hunch has been proven correct. When Comcast goes down, it goes down over a wide area. And it goes down for long periods of time. Anywhere from 4 hours to TWO DAYS. They will feed you a line of BS that one service could go down (internet) while another service (like phone) can continue to work because each type of service uses a different signal across the line. Don't buy it. It's a blatant lie. Whether residential or business, Comcast couldn't care less about your business downtime. This reality irks me about Comcast. We've had service for 3 years and have between 4 and 5 major outages each year.

Josh G.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Horrible

Kommentare: horrible

nothing about this service was good. From the sales team to the service. It's horrible

I would like to file a complaint about comcast business voice. I’m not pleased with the service that I’m getting from this company. You can check the account notes of how many times I have been in contact with comcast over the span of the past several months. I started comcast business voice 6 seats in March 2020. During this time Covid lock down occurred forcing business to shut down and work from home. My company also uses T-mobile to work remotely. When the staff returned to the office slowly during the May and June months they noticed that the voice lines had static and calls were being dropped. Our consumers could not reach us as well. So I contacted a comcast rep and they blamed it on the wiring done by the 3rd party. So I had my IT guy come in and check the lines and they were installed fine. I called again and they sent out a Comcast rep. The comcast rep stated that comcast when they initially installed the equipment did not install the boot file correctly. This was then fixed in November 2020. So I contacted a supervisor to get credited for the months I have been charged for because comcast dropped the ball in installing my service. The supervisor put in the request and told me to wait 2 billing cycles. It is now February 2021 and nobody contacted me from comcast.

Sherri S.
Corporate Secretary in
11-50 Mitarbeiter

NOT for business

Kommentare: We went to Comcast to save money. Opposite effect! First they fried our phone system by installing their equipment wrong and backfeedng the signal. Then they refused to take responsibility and referred me to their subcontractor.
Then it took over a week to get our phones numbers ported over so we had no company phones. Funny things was, all we had to say was that we were trying to switch over to Comcast and everyone was understanding (I guess they already knew how bad Comcast was). That should have chased us of their service butt we decided to stick with it since it was so difficult to switch all communications over.
Now, their equipment had failed and we are waiting for days for a tech. We are a business that is basically shut down without internet and phones. We were told a tech will be here between 10 and 12 today, however, that turned out to be incorrect. The 2 hour windows are for residential customers, business customer windows are actually 4 hours! So the people relying on the service to be reliable for their literal livelihoods are less important!
I am posting this via my cell phone - that is how sick and tired I am of Comcast! If you are considering them for your company's service, do so at your own peril!

Can't think of one. I can't even say price as they have cost us so muck money with the problems they have caused!

Horrible customer service. Total lack of responsibility. These habe been my experiences all the way up to the corporate offices

Kellie L.
V.P. in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Save Yourself Aggravation

Kommentare: See above comments. The Panasonic phones are terrible.

I liked what I was TOLD it would do for us.

The speed of customer service is terrible. Comcast cannot react to the speed businesses need. Things will be set fine and we don't change anything, then a problem will suddenly occur and the process to get it resolved it PAINFUL. Their onboarding is left up to the tech who just wants to get done and move on. They do what they can, but they have other jobs waiting on them. The resources and search is horrible. The chat customer service doesn't know what they are doing most of the time and then your problem is escalated to Tier 2, with no direct way to communicate with them, they tell you a problem is solved, when it isn't. Be prepared to go days with no resolution. See what good old AT&T has solution wise and stick with a company that knows phones.

Founder & Creative Director in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A good way to manage calls and numbers for a small organization

Kommentare: Managing forwarding calls to cell phones, voicemails, and team members.

For a small to mid business that isn't ready for a full-on PBX, voice edge is a decent option allowing a good amount of flexibility and control over calls, numbers, devices and team members. For a remote team and especially any company that involves a sales organization, this is a good starter to intermediate option.

Comcast has a relatively poor reputation for a reason - their entire company culture and management team is based on the idea that they are a monopoly whose sole reason for existing is to separate customers from their money and issue it to executives and stockholders through rate hikes, various fees and charges.

Lili M.
Secretary in USA

Stuck with you

The software is easy to use for our small business. Comcast Business works better than AT&T. We use the software daily and know we are getting a good deal for the service.

We use the software daily and rely on it fully. Although for the most part it works fine, there are times when the software lags or every so often we lose service and are out of phone and internet for hours. We are at their mercy and cannot continue work without the service.

Tom H.
VP Operations in
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Worst phone system ever

Kommentare: This is the worst decision we made switching to Voice Edge. The phone does not work like they said. Cannot place a call on hold and pick it up on a different phone without hitting a bunch of buttons. Customer service is terrible, they know there is a problem but do nothing to fix it. Was told it would be $ for them to send someone out to train us on how to use the phones. They are terrible do not get Voice Edge. WE are stuck with a phone system we hate and does not work for us. Comcast could not careless.

Phone quality ok, looks nice.

Hard to use, cannot place a call on hold without hitting several different buttons, hate it, customer service terrible

Sue M.
Office Administrator in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Like being able to control the features

We switched to Comcast Business VoiceEdge a couple of years ago. While there have been problems, the customer service is pretty dependable. The online portal allows me to manage all of the features easily. The app is a great feature too!

While I like the setup now, it was difficult actually getting the portals and everyone setup.

Daniel J.
Associate Pastor in USA

VoiceEdge is a solid phone system that meets all of our needs.

This internet phone system is super easy to use and has a lot of great features that are all customize-able through a web browser. You can setup and change hunt groups with the simple click of a button.

I wish there was a way to differentiate incoming calls by the line that they are dialing but that function is not available at this time.

Andrew R.
System Admin in USA
Maschinerie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Works for basic needs

4 letztes Jahr

this system was simple, but it almost became to simple and lacked flexibility

the Comcast team had our account separated into multiple accounts and was never able to join then back together. this lead to billing problems for years.

Berkeley C.
Production Assistant in USA
11-50 Mitarbeiter

Business VoiceEdge had many excellent features to help a business run smoothly!

The program works on a cloud based phone system. The program really does save time and money! I love the many calling features that helps raise the productivity of the business.

At first it was complex to figure out configuration, and to add a phone or a line. In my experience there are not too many significant complaints from my end. I'm pretty well satisfied!

Amber J.
Office Manager in
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent value for the money!

Kommentare: If you are looking for an affordable product with all the bells and whistles, look no further.

It was extremely easy to use, once I got familiar with it. After about 20-30 minutes of playing around with it I was able to EVERYTHING I needed to do. It's certainly increased my productivity, and it was even mentioned in my employee review recently. Thank you, I'm very pleased with the software.

There was very little I disliked. Sure, their are more expensive programs out there with more features, but nothing beats the value of this product.

Andrew M.
IT Operations Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Not for the faint hearted or the impatient.

Kommentare: From day 1 our BVE experience has been frustrating. You get the feeling that Comcast isn't quite sure how to use their own system. Tech support is hard to deal with and even the smallest change request has to go through a procedure that takes, at a minimum 3 business days and most of the time 7+ business days. That can equate to nearly two weeks to add a new user for example. We're in 2018, not 1988. Nothing technology related should take that long to complete. I'm currently waiting for them to turn on international dialing. This is something we told them 3 months ago we needed and they still haven't figured out how to do it. Like I said. It feels like they're not sure how to run their own system. Amateurish at best. Incompetent at worst. We will be looking for a new provider as soon as the contract is up.

POE, brand name equipment. Soft-phone works well. Many options and features to choose from. User friendly portal.

Slow client support to change any service. 7-10 business days. No accountability for their mistakes.

Natasha S.
Esthetician in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Comcast Business

When your service goes out a tech is abalone either same day or 24 hrs. Their internet is great

Service goes out continuously. Unable to retrieve voicemails some times. Customer service is sometimes hard to deal with.

Rick R.
Facilities Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Truth about it

Kommentare: Like I explained techs are decent!
Everyone else horribly in-caring condescending, rude, hard to reach, they never answer. Over all we made a mistake.

Well clarity is great internally, out calls is average,

The lies your fed from sales dept of Comcast, Customer service very rude, training for the phone is very quick and they know it but don’t want to help you know it ?? Very rushed and impersonal! No Comcast employee wants to talk to you after it’s sold. But most of all the installation team ! Well the techs that arrive are decent. The leader you email with who is in charge of instal. Lack of nice words she was like a robot a rude un-caring robot also so was sales team! Would not recommend this to no one look at other options!

Yolonda W.
Customer service representative in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Business edge

I liked the fact that you can receive and leave messages for someone that's not available

I didn't like the fact that I couldn't erase all the messages at one time you have to go in and delete them one by one

Lucas L.
Lucas L.
IT Administrator in USA
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Cloud Hosted SIP made easy

Kommentare: We decided to implement VoiceEdge in our corporate office and c-stores. It's very convenient for the stores to just be able to dial an extension and reach the corporate office

The best thing with VoiceEdge is no equipment to maintain or worry about

The sales people have a tendency to overstate what their product is capable of without confirming with the actual engineers....

Paul M.
Partnership Development Manager in USA
Verlagswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good Service, weird app interface

Very stable when using softphone or app on cell phone.

The user interface was hard to navigate and often resulted in confusion of whether my phone was forwarding correctly or not.

Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Business Calls from Anywhere

As a solo practitioner, having the ability to screen calls as they come without having to be at the office is a real plus. Watching the call come through on my iPhone and/or Apple Watch allows me to be attentive to calls in a timely manner. Even if I am not able to answer right away, the option to listen to my voicemail from the app without having to call in to the office helps keep my office running smoothly.

From time to time the app fails to recognize my fingerprint and requires me to re-enter my password. When I first started using the app, this became a nuisance. Since then it has happened less frequently. Hopefully the kinks have been worked out.

Managing Director in USA
Öl & Energie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Comcast Business VoiceEdge

Kommentare: Very nice experience and since using we've increased our efficiency with communication to clients and have increased revenue by 20%.

Great for business and allows professional platform to do much with my clients. Even when I'm away, I can communicate easily.

Connectivity through phone/data can be slow, but allows it to function well.