Great for small language schools

Bewertet am 29.4.2019
John H.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Despite occasional issues as mentioned above, this software has not only transformed the way we manage our school admin but has actually given us pedagogical structure for classes too. We're a school with between 100 to 150 students and Ayotree is a daily part of our school life. Very happy to have been using this software for well over two years now.

Vorteile: It's very customizable right down to profiles, invoice templates and even contracts. In particular, the software has allowed us to expand into virtual (video conference) classes which is very well integrated into the product. Not only does this software work well in terms of school management software, students are able to get a comprehensive view of their classes and all timetabling is taken care of too, so for anyone to administrators, students and teacher alike, this is a complete system and one that we rely on daily. These guys listen to their users, I have made suggestions from time to time and often if the suggested feature benefits all users then it build in as a feature.

Nachteile: Occasional bugs, although recently these have been ironed out and reduced, from time to time after updates certain issues arise. Support has sometimes been slow to react but in the last three to four month this has been much improved and most issues are resolved quickly so although this is a con it is getting much much better.

I have had nothing but a pleasant experience from the start. And long may it continue!

Steve L.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The major benefit is that I am in control. I have all the tools at my disposal. This is very important for me because it means I have the freedom to do what I wish.

Vorteile: I love the fact that it is so easy to use. The fact that anyone can set up a school. Ayotree provides the tools to make it so simple. It's all there. Another bonus is that there is 24/7 customer service. I've only used it once but it is very useful to have that in reserve just in case. It is also worth mentioning the price. So cheap! I'm really hoping the prices remain as they are.

Nachteile: If I had to write a negative, I would say sometimes the customer support is a little slow to solve problems. However, this is perhaps because in the modern world I wish to have an instant fix and my expectations are too high. I must add, this has only happened once because I haven't really had any issues.

Ayotree

Bewertet am 17.8.2018
Holly B.
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I think it has a lot of potential but the things I have listed in the cons are big deals for me and so whilst I appreciate Ayotree is superior to my old software - in many ways, my staff and I prefer the old one, because it was better in the three listed ways, which are big deals for us.

Vorteile: I like the clean and tidy feel. I think it's more user friendly than our previous software. I love how we can upload student information, teacher qualifications and also class administration so easily.

Nachteile: I hate the current payroll feature. My previous one, I type in the two dates and it gives me the list of hours. It doesn't want to calculate itself. I don't like the ayotree feature at all. It isn't helpful to me that it only shows depending on the teacher inputting attendance. I don't like it wanting to calculate. I just want a list of teacher's hours reports for the dates I input... Also I really don't like that if we are a little behind with opening a new class, it won't automatically put classes in the past. For example, if I create a class on Wednesday 3rd January for a class that was running from Monday 1st - Friday 5th: it will not show classes for Monday or Tuesday...
Or if I only input class register on Wednesday, no students will show on Monday or Tuesday. I find this very very frustrating and not remotely intuitive. The old software was better in this respect.
I would also like to be able to click on a student, see their enrolment and (if a private lesson) see the list of classes, so that I can easily see how many of the pack of ten they have already taken. What has been cancelled, taught and how many hours are remaining. I can't see this as currently possible in Ayotree. Rather I have to trail back through the calendar.

Excellent

Rebecca A.

Vorteile: What i like most about ayotree is the flexibility and features, Very good customer service, their business conduct,friendliness, reasonable price, they are constantly improving and listening to what we need and want.

Nachteile: We are still working out some kinks... but only because we operate differently than most schools.
Sometimes the online chat which is only by typing can be frustrating as speaking could be easier. However, u have had Skype communication which has always solved the immediate problem

Compared to other systems only Ayotree had all the features I needed to run my school!

Jim V.
Administrator

Vorteile: Saves me a lot of time with scheduling, invoicing, and most of their features are automated so I rarely have to email or call students.

Nachteile: Takes a bit of time to get started as a first time user, but after getting used to the system it is very easy to use.

An Online School Platform Worth Using

Bewertet am 2.5.2019
Jose M.
Content manager and senior teacher
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been a subscriber for about three months and I am very satisfied with what I have from it. It is easy to use, very friendly and intuitive. Everything works just fine and the online chat support is great. So far, so good.

Vorteile: There are several aspects in this platform I really liked. There is only one price for all the features. I sometimes felt pushed into purchasing a 'better' platform as I tested so many others. Ayotree has only price for everything that it offers. I must mention the 24/7 online chat support which is without a doubt, the best I've found. The platform has everything an online school like needs: different campuses, live online lessons, etc.

Nachteile: The visual of the platform doesn't look very contemporanean. It could look better and more professional.

Using Ayotree in a Spanish School in Madrid

Bewertet am 16.9.2019
Gerardo F.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is friendly and fast. Access to information can be done by different ways. Help desk is also great and always available to give you the right support.

Nachteile: Our language school needs some flexibility to move students among courses, this can be done in Ayotree but we require better ways to do it. At this moment the support team is helping us on this.

Ayotree is super efficient & easy to use

Bewertet am 24.4.2019
Alex quang N.
COO
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Its easy navigation, attention to each client's customization needs.

Nachteile: Nothing. I'm satisfied with its software.

Bewertet am 23.4.2019
Richard B.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The tracking of payments and scheduling calendars are excellent. The development team are excellent at working with you to adapt to changes that you may need to make to customise it to your needs.

Nachteile: Don't really have any complaints as yet.

Ayotree software and service experience.

Bewertet am 17.8.2018
Ben M.
Director.
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Customer support and the team at Ayotree have been extremely helpful and attentive to our needs. We had a few minor issues with our end of the hosting initially, which Ayotree exceeded expectations to solve for us. We highly value the promptness in which the team respond to our queries, and have no hesitancy in recommending them.

Vorteile: The ease of use and tutorial pages, along with the online help facility.

Nachteile: The system is perfectly matched to our requirements. As such, there are no features that we consider less valuable than others.

Kids Can Review

Bewertet am 3.12.2018
Vanessa H.
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall excellent and resolved a lot of problems.

Vorteile: Definitely ahead of other school software programs in design and features

Nachteile: Need to have mote training videos althought the online support is immediate

terrible support from moment 1

Bewertet am 13.9.2017
Kat M.
Business development manager
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: waste of time

Vorteile: Actually after trying several ones on the list in the last few weeks, this one looked promising as it had the right combination of features for our specific business.