Über GoTo Webinar

Webinar-Lösung für die Erzeugung von qualifizierten Leads, Kundenbindung und effektiven Präsentationen.

Erfahre mehr über GoTo Webinar

This is probably the best webinar integration that is compatible with Hubspot. We're able to report on registrants, attendees, as well as use forms to push contacts to GTW.

This can make things a bit confusing and difficult if you're dealing with multiple recordings and multiple links.

Bewertungen zu GoTo Webinar

GoTo Webinar hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.055 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GoTo Webinar bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.055)

Ama W
Ama W
Business Development Specialist in Ghana
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Join a webinar in a click

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Easy joining of meetings and the fact that there isn't a time limit which enables smooth interactive meetings without breaks.

I had challenges registering the first time I used it - the process was complex

Derrick
President in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Industry leading webinar hosting service with best-in-class features for nearly all webinar function

Kommentare: Excellent! We used GtW for years with great success. We had slightly improved registration/attendee ratios than alternative solutions.

The event management system worked really well. The handling of event registration and follow-up emails was great! GtW also integrated well with Pardot/HubSpot to capture registrants' contact info. GtW continued to improve over the last decade through multiple acquisitions.

There were two features in particular that I wanted but maybe didn't make sense for GtW's product. #1 - Host webcam video feeds overlapping shared screen. I wanted to have the option for hosts' video boxes to overlay the main GtW presentation screen instead of sectioned off in a separate frame. I wanted the option for the webcam video to be combined with the main presentation screen for reuse on youtube and other video-sharing services.#2 - Ability to simultaneously live-stream to Youtube and other video-sharing platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin)

Erika
Erika
Digital Product Manager in USA
Verlagswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product but way too expensive

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I likd the ease of use and the features of GoTo Webinar, especially the dashboard that you get when you start conferences with the chat. I was the admin who helped choose this product for my company to use, but it ended up being too expensive when compared to similar products.

The expense was too much for us to continue with this product.

Kat
Director of Education in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Utterly Disappointed and Let Down By GoToWebinar

user friendly, like the analytics and reporting

GoToWebinar has let us down time and time again when calling into the customer service line. We receive information that ends up being incorrect. Previous experiences include video recordings lot playing and recordings disappearing. The most recent and most upsetting, particularly in the times we are in, is with a webinar we hosted on the CARES Act yesterday (Wed). We had almost 1,500 registrants. My team called in on Monday to verify our package and limit we have available to specifically avoid people not being able to get into such an important webinar. We were told we had a limit of 5,000 attendees. That was specifically asked. We reassured our Board and Executive team with this info, which we trusted since it came straight from the source. Day of the webinar, we had a max of 501 and several hundred people were unable to join. Finally speaking with a friendly rep today I learned that we were misinformed by the GoToWebinar representative on Monday and that since it shows the max attendee number on the general pricing page online GoToWebinar chooses not to take responsibility. This is so disappointing how little care is shown, as mentioned, particularly in these times. Folks livelihoods are in the mix and all GoToWebinar can say is "Sorry, info is on our website". Where is customer service and trying to mitigate a situation? We will have to look elsewhere for another product as we cannot continue to support a company with so little regard for people in need of help.

Sheree
Human Resources Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Go To Meeting Is a Great Product

Kommentare: Go To Meeting is a great software that can be used for Board Meeting as well as interviewing candidates for a job opening.

The Ease of Use. Sound Quality was great.

I do not have any cons with this product.

Prasad
tester in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

reliable and feature rich solution

Kommentare: Overall the product is excellent and i would recommend anyone seeking a top notch customer experience and webinar platform.

The interface is user friendly and controlls are very easay to find both for the host and audience. The dashboard shares a convenient overview of upcoming webinars and manage multiple events effectively. The audio and video quality is excellent thus enhancing the customer experience.

social media integration feature would enhance the product. An interactive whiteboard would be a next required feature.

Komi
Komi
Finance agent in Togo
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Event Management and web conferencing

Kommentare: I joined many events and i did get issues so i am satisfy with the software

I find Goto webinar to be when of the web or video conferencing great software in the world currently. Many of their feature are working well and it is easy to plan a video meeting or conferences with partners or to join some webinars. The audio and expecially video is very useful for the user.

The software works only with data and without it many features will be impossible to be used.

Atsou
Atsou
Car seller in Togo
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Webinar sheduling sofware

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: This software is nice and gives a free time to try the software qualities.

Go to Webinar is one of the kind of softwares i can advise someone to use for videoconferencing or online meetings. It works well and it is possible to use the video and share screen with other users in the meeting.

It is a nice software . everything is well on it.

Alvaro
Director in Uruguay
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Goto Webinar review

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Our overall experience was very good and we recommend it.

It was our first contact with distance learning so it was very useful because of the possibilities that it gives.

Maybe it was a little expensive for our startup business

Amber
Accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Effectiveness

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I love how easy it is to use. I use it in connection with CPA Academy and it is super easy to use.

Sometimes it does lag but I am not sure if it is them.

Executive Director in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Deteriorating tech support on what was once an amazing service :(

Kommentare: We've used GoToWebinar for many years, going all the way back to the days when we had to use a Dynametric box hooked to our computers to record webinars (you couldn't record them off the screen).
We've loved GoToWebinar, because webinars are an integral part of our business. Over the years, the tech support was phenomenal - live operators answering quickly when you call, and they were true experts in the software - we never waited for the very occasional hiccups to get fixed.
Over the past 2 years, though, the technical problems now occur about twice a month - a recording stopping with no warning in the middle of the webinar, a presenter's phone line suddenly dying, stuff like that. When we call in, it's painfully obvious that the tech support folks are pretty new to GoToWebinar. They don't know the product, and as a result it takes twice or three times as long to talk with them, and too often the answer is "We're not sure why that happened." Today, I was told that GoToWebinar doesn't keep a record of the presenter's assigned phone number (that GoToWebinar itself sends out for us!), and it was my job to call my presenter and ask if by chance he kept the GoToWebinar email that shows the dial-in number he was sent. (And, I had to do it within 24 hours.)
We've loved GoToWebinar, but we're actively looking for another product due to the huge dropoff in tech support now being offered.

GoToWebinar is very easy to use in setting up webinar sessions, adding dial-in numbers for other countries, and downloading both reports (Q&A, attendance) and the webinar videos. Also, the cost is very competitive compared to other webinar services.

Since LogMeIn purchased GoToWebinar a couple of years ago, we've experienced a huge increase in technical snafus - the audio line for presenters dropping without notice, the recording of a live webinar suddenly stopping in mid-session with no warning, etc. Despite our ongoing requests for tech support to fix these issues, they continue happening. Also, the new tech support teams that came on when LogMeIn bought the company don't seem to know the GoToWebinar product well at all. We can hear them on our tech support calls flipping pages looking for answers, and in many cases we've had to help them by giving them answers to questions such as where to find the Past Events on our account screens. :( We were told by tech support today that, because GoToWebinar has gone completely web based, the company has only a 24-hour window to track and fix any tech problems with a webinar before the data files for that live session disappear forever. Overall, we've noticed a huge drop off in tech support quality for a company that was once the gold standard for webinars. :(

Informationsdienst, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

With ongoing use, you will learn how to use it

Kommentare: We use GoToWebinar to host educational sessions with our clients or leads. If you're an experienced user, the platform does everything you need it to do. It also integrates nicely with our email management platform and takes the burden off of manually managing registrations and confirmations.

All organizer controls are readily accessible when you host your event. Everything is located on the right hand column so you can toggle between boxes for whatever function is required. The newly designed dashboard makes it easier to see at a glance upcoming events. Creating an event is simple and integration with our email management system was seamless. The automatic confirmation emails that are sent to registrants are also one less thing we have to worry about during our webinar registration process.

When you first host your event, the controls can be intimidating. The boxes are piled on one another and it's not straightforward as to what each control does unless you've had prior experience running an event or reviewed their resources to understand how to operate everything. While the labels of the function provide some context, it would be helpful if a "?" hover option was available so users know what each feature does while you're in an event. Chatting during an event is also a concern. You'll have to be very careful to select who you want your message to go to.

Garrett
Garrett
Marketing Manager Technology in Kanada

Great Webinar Platform with Full Automation

Kommentare: Great webinar tool that's supported by a huge number of other apps as well. The app performs reliably and has the added benefit that most people have used it so you rarely have to worry about people not being able to connect.

There is one thing that really sets GoToWebinar apart from the competition in my opinion. First, if you subscribe to GoToWebinar Pro, you can pre-record and fully automate your webinars. If you run webinars in a timezone that's 12 hours behind or ahead of you, it's a HUGE lifesaver to be able to record a webinar a month in advance and have a fully-automated version of it run during the middle of the night when you're sleeping warm and happy at home. There's zero manual input required to run a recorded webinar which is amazing. Simply schedule the webinar, invite people to attend, and it's all done for you! Do see my note below regarding the one downside to recorded webinars with Goto. In general, GoToWebinar seems to have the largest number of native integrations (integrations that don't require you to cobble something together with a third-party API connector). From every other standpoint, I'd say GoToWebinar is on par with most solutions out there.

There are some quirks related to the setup of webinars that can be a bit frustrating and the customization of the webinar landing pages and emails is so minimal that it might as well be non-existent. Basically you slap your logo on the email and that's where the customization ends. For recorded webinars, there's one big downside. You need to have the recording of the webinar done at the time that you schedule the webinar. This means that if you are planning to record a webinar in a month, you'll have to schedule the recorded version at a later date. We get around this now by hosting the recorded webinars one month after the original, however it would be much better if you could simply create a standard webinar, and change it to a recorded one after it's already been created. A little pricey compared to some of the competition, but a LOT more affordable than others.

Gabriel
B to B Strategy Consulting in Kolumbien
Informationsdienst, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

What I have experienced using GoTo Webinar. Fantastic.

Kommentare: Best choice for high level reliability. Basically simple to use and future oriented.

It is fun using a tool that relates closely to my needs. Relating with my clients well has won me a wonderful career in my field. GoTo Webinar has kept a high performance rate with the most technologically advanced patterns. It is easy to use and extremely easy to integrate and implement.

GoTo Webinar is the best especially during my corporate communications and training. It has never disappointed. Try it.

Paige
Associate Director of Outward Bound Professional in USA

In a past customer service training job, I conducted daily webinars with GoToWebinar for big groups.

GoToWebinar was useful for conducting training webinars for large groups because of the ability to easily invite participants prior to the event, with the option to remind invitees of the event from an internal feature of the program. Following the webinar it was valuable to be able to access the roster of those who attended, along with their contact information. This was aided me in providing incentives to attendees and to follow up on the event. While conducting the webinar, the features within GoToWebinar allowed me to track who had their GoToWebinar window at the forefront of their screen (who was perhaps fully paying attention!), monitor and answer questions that came in through the question window, administer survey questions, and provide participants with downloads of PDF and Word documents.

As opposed to GoToMeeting, I did not like that (although it was easy to invite participants) each attendee had to register for the webinar rather than simply click on a link to access it. Many people did not receive a confirmation for this as the email was sent to their spam rather than to their inbox, causing a breakdown in communication.

Jimena
Jimena
Digital Marketing Specialist in Mexiko
Marktforschung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Hassle-free, easy-to-use tool for webinars

Kommentare: This tool can be used in an excellent way for any webinar without complications since it makes everything easier allowing you to organize workshops, demos of any product that is already pre-recorded, even conferences of several days, easy to use and configure, helping to carry out a better control of invitations and attendance and accepting that during events it has the function that allows you to interact very well with the audience satisfactorily

I like this excellent tool to carry out any seminar, since it is easier and more comfortable, it allows organizing information for teleworkers, workshops, demonstrations of any product that are already prerecorded, even conferences of several days, allowing webinars up to 3000 people, obtaining the features, integrations and analytics you need to engage any audience and create a better, great personal connection that productively drives any business forward

I do not dislike this tool at all because it is very useful and comfortable to carry out webinars, it helps to successfully use and configure the control of the assistance clients and with a function that allows you to interact very well with the audience

Ismaël Huberson
Ismaël Huberson
Founder in Côte d’Ivoire
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GoTo Webinar

GoTo Webinar is a webinar platform that has allowed me to reach more people online in a more effective manner. The platform has a number of useful features that help to improve the quality of your webinars and virtual conferences. The ability to record your webinars and easily share the recordings is one of the best features for me. This allows me to connect with more people online and share the information that I have with them. I can also easily share the recordings with my site visitors and subscribers.

It is a very good software, but the prices are a bit expensive.

Elvis
Registry Officer in Kenia
Kapitalmärkte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Making successful webinars a habit with GoTo Webinar.

Kommentare: As a capital markets organization, we run alot of marketing and educative campaigns and GoTo Webinar came to our aid to help us transition from the expensive physical events to more convenient, less expensive and more productive virtual events.

GoTo Webinar unique features for online events always leaves a footprint toward the success of our virtual events. With GoTo Webinar, we are able to host huge events in the large virtual room where we are able to educate people on matters investments in the capital markets. It is super security and very compliant with our privacy and security regulations. More than one presenter is able to present to the audience who have features like raise hand, clap and in-session chatting to interact with the presenter.

GoTo Webinar shows it real understanding of virtual events delivery and personally, i have no dislikes for it.

Shannel
Shannel
Climate Change Analyst in Kenia
Think-Tanks, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reaching out the public easily through online events with GoTo Webinar.

Kommentare: GoTo Webinar gives us a super excellent engagement and interaction platform capable to host large number of audience and we always benefit by reaching out to many people when running public awareness campaigns aimed at addressing issues with climatic changes and how to change the narrative of environment pollution at a personal level.

We use GoTo Webinar during our public awareness campaigns to host events online and we are loving the services we are getting from it. Mostly, it provides a good interaction and engagement space making it possible to have effectively interactive events with the public. We are able to host large numbered events allowing us to reach out to a large number of people. The video and audio quality are the best we have seen so far.

We always get what we need with GoTo Webinar and we have never struggled to facilitate our online events.

Rosemary
Rosemary
Marketing Manager in Kenia
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GoTo Webinar, most convenient webinar platform for virtual conferencing and online events

Kommentare: GoTo Webinar helps us alot when it comes to online events and other virtual conferences. It is a secure and very easy to use platform which allows us to deliver the best webinars and virtual conferences and events to both our clients and investors.

I like the quality of audio and video in GoTo Webinar. The audio is super clear and gives HD video quality to ensure everything is clearly understood during conferences. It supports multiple presenters at the same time which is very important during online events. It is super easy to join the webinar, just by adding the ID shared by the organizer and you are good to go. It has an option to create interactive polls which helps interact with participants to know their opinions. The ability to pre-record webinars before actually sharing them is amazing as it helps makes sure you only share the very best and perfect content.

GoTo Webinar is a simple to use webinar platform which has all its functions well organized and designed with ease of usability approach.

Robinson
Robinson
Community Manager in Kenia
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Delivering engaging online webinars with GoTo Webinar.

Kommentare: We have seen our online events head toward the right direction since we started using GoTo Webinar. It allows us to facilitate our marketing campaigns through larger numbered virtual events and this way, we are able to reach larger number of potential leads.

Setting up virtual events with GoTo Webinar has become unchallenging for us now that we have GoTo Webinar. The most useful part of having GoTo Webinar is that we can have huge numbered events to run our marketing campaigns through webinars. The video and audio quality is top-notch. It has outstanding interaction tools like screen sharing, live chatting and more which makes it easy to engage with the audience in order to have very lively events.

GoTo Webinar has been working really well for us and we have never faced challenges while using it.

dishant
dishant
crowd sourcing in Indien

Organising many webinars successfully

Kommentare: I use this software to do a weekly webinar with our clients. Through this software, we can interact with a lot of people at the same time. They can ask us questions, and we can easily communicate with them and solve their queries. We are also using it to connect with our remote employees.

GoToWebinar is a fantastic tool to host online webinars. It is pretty straightforward to get started. You can sign up in the software very quickly and begin organising great webinars. The best feature which I liked the most about GoToWebinar is that we can send live questionnaire about the concept or theme of the webinar or we can directly talk to them about any issue faced during that time. In this manner, we get complete control over the webinar. There are cases when someone is not able to attend a webinar due to some reason. In GoToWebinar, we can have a recorded copy of the webinar directly stored in our dashboard and then, we can also share the link with the participants of the webinar who were not present at the time it was being broadcasted. They can watch them through that link. It automatically sends the webinar reminder to all the attendees just a few minutes before the webinar starts.

One thing which I would like to mention is to keep the chats scrolling automatically just like in the case of YouTube. Sometimes, when I am taking coding cases, I would like to see the code on the webinar attendee's screen to correct or debug the code. So, I would love to see a video conferencing type feature to be added.

Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

GoToWebinar- great if you have a large group attending your presentation

Kommentare: GoToWebinar helped us edit the content of our presentations, pertaining to the feedback we gained from our attendees. It was fairly easy to use and our clients were all familiar with the software so we never had issues with them not knowing what to do when logging in.

What I liked most about GoToWebinar's software is that when we were putting together a presentation, it allowed us to invite hundreds of people. We were presenting to various sister hotels and knew we would have a large group that would exceed that of GoToMeeting's capacity, and I believe GoToWebinar had a limit of 1000 attendees at the time, which was more than we needed, but great to know we had the flexibility to invite more. It was also super helpful that attendees had to register to attend, allowing us to see exactly how many people were actually opening their invitations and interested in attending. Once we saw a general estimate of how many people would attend, we could tailor our presentation to make it more generic vs specific in order to address a larger group. The reporting functionality is by far the best feature for us as a sales team. We could see who came, who did the polls, how interested the attendees were, and poll results. It was eye opening for us to see that although we had a large turnout, the interest wasn't as great as we had expected. From that experience, we were able to analyze and re-evaluate the content of our next presentation based off of feedback we received.

I was a sales manager using the software so this didn't apply to me, but I do know that the GM did not like how expensive it was. He would often complain about the cost, but it wasn't enough for us to get rid of the software because we valued the information we gathered while using it.

Silas
Silas
Dean of Studentsb in Kenia
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

GoTo Webinar is Reliable, Fast and User Friendly

We use it for online training in our college especially when sharing screens and presenting visual information. Video quality is excellent and audio is audible and very clear, no buffing and lagging. Recording meetings is an excellent feature for keeping records. GoTo Webinar integrates well with other systems. Its user friendly and all can access with no hitches. Customer service is very prompt at responding to queries and offering assistance. It can hold many occupants for an online meeting. Love the reporting feature available almost immediately after the post webinar. I have never experienced unstable connection that means its very efficient for meetings, even with poor connectivity it delivers.

I love GoTo Webinar, I have been using it close to 4 years and I have no regrets

Gabriela
Administrative Coordinator in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

GoToWebinar it's a wonderful tool for spreading knowledge

Kommentare: It is extremely useful in learning environments such as training where you don't necessarily have to be there physically, or interacting with our colleagues in real time, or interacting with a customer where we have to demonstrate our services. Super cost and time efficient.

I have worked as a Administrative Coordinator for quite some time and I am familiar with the GoToWebinar platform. I was scheduling online and video conferences for my company's managers and our customers. This platform it's very user-friendly, can be learned in an instance, it's easy to manage and does not require IT support or expertise, it is simple to enter a webinar without worrying about any system requirements. The process of signing up and getting started with the platform was very quick and easy. The webinars can also be recorded and watched later. GoToWebinar it's a wonderful tool for spreading knowledge.

I can't think of anything that I immediately wish was different. I've never experienced any glitches while using GoToWebinar and overall have had a positive experience.