Über GoTo Webinar

Webinar-Lösung für die Erzeugung von qualifizierten Leads, Kundenbindung und effektiven Präsentationen.

Erfahre mehr über GoTo Webinar

This is probably the best webinar integration that is compatible with Hubspot. We're able to report on registrants, attendees, as well as use forms to push contacts to GTW.

This can make things a bit confusing and difficult if you're dealing with multiple recordings and multiple links.

Bewertungen zu GoTo Webinar

GoTo Webinar hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.062 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GoTo Webinar bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.062)

Peace
Peace
Voice Coach in Nigeria
Musik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GoTo webinar app review

Kommentare: The on-demand feature was everything for me as it increased my reach, boosted my ROI as I've been able to convert my live webinars into contents that are reusable.I enjoyed the experience, it was worth the money.

The download and setting up was quite easy.The interface is amazing. There was not much lagging. The customer service was very responsive. Registration customization was easy and I like the features. The audio and video quality was good. I also love the on-demand feature, it increased my reach and ROI.

The basic version didn't have everything I needed,like more participants. The premium is a little high, you know. Without a very strong internet connection, it would lag and with bad webinar performance. The interface can still be worked on. Integration with eventzilla was quite easy.

Derrick
President in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Industry leading webinar hosting service with best-in-class features for nearly all webinar function

Kommentare: Excellent! We used GtW for years with great success. We had slightly improved registration/attendee ratios than alternative solutions.

The event management system worked really well. The handling of event registration and follow-up emails was great! GtW also integrated well with Pardot/HubSpot to capture registrants' contact info. GtW continued to improve over the last decade through multiple acquisitions.

There were two features in particular that I wanted but maybe didn't make sense for GtW's product. #1 - Host webcam video feeds overlapping shared screen. I wanted to have the option for hosts' video boxes to overlay the main GtW presentation screen instead of sectioned off in a separate frame. I wanted the option for the webcam video to be combined with the main presentation screen for reuse on youtube and other video-sharing services.#2 - Ability to simultaneously live-stream to Youtube and other video-sharing platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin)

Asnath
Assistant Projects Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Event Manager in IT&S Industry

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

GoTo Webinar is the main tool that enables me to create and schedule online events.

I do not experience any flaw nor fail to customize any feature on GoTo Webinar.

Full-Stack Developer in USA
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Horrible Company, Stay Far Away

Kommentare: It was fine for years until they tried to bill us for something we never agreed to and we had to work with support which is one of the worst I have ever encountered.

Several years ago this was one of the first and best solutions for holding webinars. It still does the job OK and the participant list is well organized. It also allows some branding customization.

Many more technical issues come up with participants compared to Zoom. Getting connected and audio setup seem to depend a lot of the client system. Also at this point the UI is comparatively much less intuitive and has fewer features than the competition. The WORST part is that we found out the company is highly unethical. We were customers for years and when the pandemic hit they sent out an email to all their customers that to help out they would add an additional hosting seat free for a year. We accepted only to find out later they decided to lock everyone who accepted into a year long contract that was never free as promised for the second seat and essentially bill everyone some $800. So their pretense of helping was just a cash grab to take advantage of people during a crisis. It took months of calls and emails being bounced around through their non existent support to solve this. Stay far away!

Kate
Kate
Marketing & Account Management in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good for hosting webinars and training

Kommentare: It’s among the best webinar and virtual meeting software platforms. I recommend it and will keep using it unless another platform can do the same thing for a lower price.

GoToWebinar is easy to use from the get-go, the learning curve is very short. It makes setting up a webinar very simple and you can share events in a variety of ways. That makes it easy to get the word out about your events and it integrates nicely with other products, like Pardot and website platforms.

Sometimes it’s confusing to know what level of service you have, and it’s not always clear if a feature is included in your subscription or not. It would be nice if they took excluded features out (based on your service agreement) or made it clear what’s included in you subscription and what’s not when you’re setting up an event. We also have multiple people using a corporate account and the notifications get out of control sometimes.

Komi
Komi
Finance agent in Togo
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Event Management and web conferencing

Kommentare: I joined many events and i did get issues so i am satisfy with the software

I find Goto webinar to be when of the web or video conferencing great software in the world currently. Many of their feature are working well and it is easy to plan a video meeting or conferences with partners or to join some webinars. The audio and expecially video is very useful for the user.

The software works only with data and without it many features will be impossible to be used.

Nathalie
Licensed Insurance Agent in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My Go-To For Virtual/Remote Meetings!

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Favorite thing about the Go-To Meeting Experience is that I'm able to share a Powerpoint presentation with the sales team from every State Farm office nationwide on the video conference. This means I don't have to do 10 separate meetings with every sales team and it saves me so much time!!

Shoot, I can't think of anything. It works great for me!

Al
Infrastructure Systems Analyst in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Useful features such as

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

We were testing this as an alternative to what we were currently using to remotely support customers to set up their hardware and one very useful feature was sharing their phone camera so we can see what the customer is seeing. This helped tremendously to troubleshoot remotely.

A lot of the features are useful in their own use case and we did not see anything that we did not like.

Executive Director in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Deteriorating tech support on what was once an amazing service :(

Kommentare: We've used GoToWebinar for many years, going all the way back to the days when we had to use a Dynametric box hooked to our computers to record webinars (you couldn't record them off the screen).
We've loved GoToWebinar, because webinars are an integral part of our business. Over the years, the tech support was phenomenal - live operators answering quickly when you call, and they were true experts in the software - we never waited for the very occasional hiccups to get fixed.
Over the past 2 years, though, the technical problems now occur about twice a month - a recording stopping with no warning in the middle of the webinar, a presenter's phone line suddenly dying, stuff like that. When we call in, it's painfully obvious that the tech support folks are pretty new to GoToWebinar. They don't know the product, and as a result it takes twice or three times as long to talk with them, and too often the answer is "We're not sure why that happened." Today, I was told that GoToWebinar doesn't keep a record of the presenter's assigned phone number (that GoToWebinar itself sends out for us!), and it was my job to call my presenter and ask if by chance he kept the GoToWebinar email that shows the dial-in number he was sent. (And, I had to do it within 24 hours.)
We've loved GoToWebinar, but we're actively looking for another product due to the huge dropoff in tech support now being offered.

GoToWebinar is very easy to use in setting up webinar sessions, adding dial-in numbers for other countries, and downloading both reports (Q&A, attendance) and the webinar videos. Also, the cost is very competitive compared to other webinar services.

Since LogMeIn purchased GoToWebinar a couple of years ago, we've experienced a huge increase in technical snafus - the audio line for presenters dropping without notice, the recording of a live webinar suddenly stopping in mid-session with no warning, etc. Despite our ongoing requests for tech support to fix these issues, they continue happening. Also, the new tech support teams that came on when LogMeIn bought the company don't seem to know the GoToWebinar product well at all. We can hear them on our tech support calls flipping pages looking for answers, and in many cases we've had to help them by giving them answers to questions such as where to find the Past Events on our account screens. :( We were told by tech support today that, because GoToWebinar has gone completely web based, the company has only a 24-hour window to track and fix any tech problems with a webinar before the data files for that live session disappear forever. Overall, we've noticed a huge drop off in tech support quality for a company that was once the gold standard for webinars. :(

Carlos
Carlos
Key Account Manager in USA
Verpackung und Container, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

GoTo Webinar is the intuitive tool for our webinars

Kommentare: It has been an invaluable help to our Customer Success group. Also, our marketing and CS specialists have been able to plan together with us a GTW that shows and educates our users about new features in an agile and simple way. Because GTW makes it possible for attendees to ask questions, we were able to really dive into the training courses with several colleagues at once and then come out with a record that we can distribute to all customers. GTW fully understands our abilities: confidential attendee list, ability to troubleshoot and quiz, excellent audio and video quality. I like using GTW.

Quick and easy to use, so any member of our staff can attend at any time with less than five minutes of experimentation. Creates an anonymous named scope, so that our clients' suppliers can be trained without affecting the scope of competence that our clients require. Provide a voting venue so that users of our products can choose what they would like to see next, which supports the training courses we provide. It gives us the ability to preserve training lessons that we can distribute to customers anywhere, anytime.

We allow specialists to answer questions, initiate censuses, etc. - Give specialists more versatility. Let us schedule it for a web course with a similar theme that lasts several months at a time, without the need for all those listed to be on the same landing page. Sometimes I am left with new doubts when I look at the list of attendees.

Garrett
Garrett
Marketing Manager Technology in Kanada
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Webinar Platform with Full Automation

Kommentare: Great webinar tool that's supported by a huge number of other apps as well. The app performs reliably and has the added benefit that most people have used it so you rarely have to worry about people not being able to connect.

There is one thing that really sets GoToWebinar apart from the competition in my opinion. First, if you subscribe to GoToWebinar Pro, you can pre-record and fully automate your webinars. If you run webinars in a timezone that's 12 hours behind or ahead of you, it's a HUGE lifesaver to be able to record a webinar a month in advance and have a fully-automated version of it run during the middle of the night when you're sleeping warm and happy at home. There's zero manual input required to run a recorded webinar which is amazing. Simply schedule the webinar, invite people to attend, and it's all done for you! Do see my note below regarding the one downside to recorded webinars with Goto. In general, GoToWebinar seems to have the largest number of native integrations (integrations that don't require you to cobble something together with a third-party API connector). From every other standpoint, I'd say GoToWebinar is on par with most solutions out there.

There are some quirks related to the setup of webinars that can be a bit frustrating and the customization of the webinar landing pages and emails is so minimal that it might as well be non-existent. Basically you slap your logo on the email and that's where the customization ends. For recorded webinars, there's one big downside. You need to have the recording of the webinar done at the time that you schedule the webinar. This means that if you are planning to record a webinar in a month, you'll have to schedule the recorded version at a later date. We get around this now by hosting the recorded webinars one month after the original, however it would be much better if you could simply create a standard webinar, and change it to a recorded one after it's already been created. A little pricey compared to some of the competition, but a LOT more affordable than others.

Gabriel
B to B Strategy Consulting in Kolumbien
Informationsdienst, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

What I have experienced using GoTo Webinar. Fantastic.

Kommentare: Best choice for high level reliability. Basically simple to use and future oriented.

It is fun using a tool that relates closely to my needs. Relating with my clients well has won me a wonderful career in my field. GoTo Webinar has kept a high performance rate with the most technologically advanced patterns. It is easy to use and extremely easy to integrate and implement.

GoTo Webinar is the best especially during my corporate communications and training. It has never disappointed. Try it.

Paige
Associate Director of Outward Bound Professional in USA

In a past customer service training job, I conducted daily webinars with GoToWebinar for big groups.

GoToWebinar was useful for conducting training webinars for large groups because of the ability to easily invite participants prior to the event, with the option to remind invitees of the event from an internal feature of the program. Following the webinar it was valuable to be able to access the roster of those who attended, along with their contact information. This was aided me in providing incentives to attendees and to follow up on the event. While conducting the webinar, the features within GoToWebinar allowed me to track who had their GoToWebinar window at the forefront of their screen (who was perhaps fully paying attention!), monitor and answer questions that came in through the question window, administer survey questions, and provide participants with downloads of PDF and Word documents.

As opposed to GoToMeeting, I did not like that (although it was easy to invite participants) each attendee had to register for the webinar rather than simply click on a link to access it. Many people did not receive a confirmation for this as the email was sent to their spam rather than to their inbox, causing a breakdown in communication.

Jimena
Jimena
Digital Marketing Specialist in Mexiko
Marktforschung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Hassle-free, easy-to-use tool for webinars

Kommentare: This tool can be used in an excellent way for any webinar without complications since it makes everything easier allowing you to organize workshops, demos of any product that is already pre-recorded, even conferences of several days, easy to use and configure, helping to carry out a better control of invitations and attendance and accepting that during events it has the function that allows you to interact very well with the audience satisfactorily

I like this excellent tool to carry out any seminar, since it is easier and more comfortable, it allows organizing information for teleworkers, workshops, demonstrations of any product that are already prerecorded, even conferences of several days, allowing webinars up to 3000 people, obtaining the features, integrations and analytics you need to engage any audience and create a better, great personal connection that productively drives any business forward

I do not dislike this tool at all because it is very useful and comfortable to carry out webinars, it helps to successfully use and configure the control of the assistance clients and with a function that allows you to interact very well with the audience

Elvis
Registry Officer in Kenia
Kapitalmärkte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Making successful webinars a habit with GoTo Webinar.

Kommentare: As a capital markets organization, we run alot of marketing and educative campaigns and GoTo Webinar came to our aid to help us transition from the expensive physical events to more convenient, less expensive and more productive virtual events.

GoTo Webinar unique features for online events always leaves a footprint toward the success of our virtual events. With GoTo Webinar, we are able to host huge events in the large virtual room where we are able to educate people on matters investments in the capital markets. It is super security and very compliant with our privacy and security regulations. More than one presenter is able to present to the audience who have features like raise hand, clap and in-session chatting to interact with the presenter.

GoTo Webinar shows it real understanding of virtual events delivery and personally, i have no dislikes for it.

Ismaël Huberson
Ismaël Huberson
Founder in Côte d’Ivoire
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GoTo Webinar

GoTo Webinar is a webinar platform that has allowed me to reach more people online in a more effective manner. The platform has a number of useful features that help to improve the quality of your webinars and virtual conferences. The ability to record your webinars and easily share the recordings is one of the best features for me. This allows me to connect with more people online and share the information that I have with them. I can also easily share the recordings with my site visitors and subscribers.

It is a very good software, but the prices are a bit expensive.

Shannel
Shannel
Climate Change Analyst in Kenia
Think-Tanks, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reaching out the public easily through online events with GoTo Webinar.

Kommentare: GoTo Webinar gives us a super excellent engagement and interaction platform capable to host large number of audience and we always benefit by reaching out to many people when running public awareness campaigns aimed at addressing issues with climatic changes and how to change the narrative of environment pollution at a personal level.

We use GoTo Webinar during our public awareness campaigns to host events online and we are loving the services we are getting from it. Mostly, it provides a good interaction and engagement space making it possible to have effectively interactive events with the public. We are able to host large numbered events allowing us to reach out to a large number of people. The video and audio quality are the best we have seen so far.

We always get what we need with GoTo Webinar and we have never struggled to facilitate our online events.

Rosemary
Rosemary
Marketing Manager in Kenia
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GoTo Webinar, most convenient webinar platform for virtual conferencing and online events

Kommentare: GoTo Webinar helps us alot when it comes to online events and other virtual conferences. It is a secure and very easy to use platform which allows us to deliver the best webinars and virtual conferences and events to both our clients and investors.

I like the quality of audio and video in GoTo Webinar. The audio is super clear and gives HD video quality to ensure everything is clearly understood during conferences. It supports multiple presenters at the same time which is very important during online events. It is super easy to join the webinar, just by adding the ID shared by the organizer and you are good to go. It has an option to create interactive polls which helps interact with participants to know their opinions. The ability to pre-record webinars before actually sharing them is amazing as it helps makes sure you only share the very best and perfect content.

GoTo Webinar is a simple to use webinar platform which has all its functions well organized and designed with ease of usability approach.

Robinson
Robinson
Community Manager in Kenia
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Delivering engaging online webinars with GoTo Webinar.

Kommentare: We have seen our online events head toward the right direction since we started using GoTo Webinar. It allows us to facilitate our marketing campaigns through larger numbered virtual events and this way, we are able to reach larger number of potential leads.

Setting up virtual events with GoTo Webinar has become unchallenging for us now that we have GoTo Webinar. The most useful part of having GoTo Webinar is that we can have huge numbered events to run our marketing campaigns through webinars. The video and audio quality is top-notch. It has outstanding interaction tools like screen sharing, live chatting and more which makes it easy to engage with the audience in order to have very lively events.

GoTo Webinar has been working really well for us and we have never faced challenges while using it.

Martin
Martin
Marketing Manager in Kenia
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Happy and Contended User for over 4 years

Audience polling and Q& A feature is the best, especially when you are looking for feedback after an online meeting or training session. The CRM intergrations and reporting and analytics tools helps us in engaging the clients more to know more about them and areas that needs improvement to serve them better. No set up fee is so thoughtful, I appreciate that. Audio’s quality is high. Its compatible with most browsers eg chrome firefox, safari etc. Easy to download, siwtch between desktop and mobile app. The form registration process is smooth and am able customize registration pages without a problem. Accomodated a large number of participants without lagging or having bad quality video and audio. Session recording is very good and easy to share

None, I am a happy user and have reccomended GoTo Webinar to a couple of guys who are also happy with the tool

Konstantinos
Konstantinos
CEO in Griechenland
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Your go-to webinar platform

Kommentare: I would highly recommend GoTo Webinar to anyone in need of an efficient and reliable webinar solution. The software has been a game-changer for me, making it simple to host and attend webinars from anywhere, at any time. If you're looking for a top-quality webinar software, GoTo Webinar is definitely worth considering.

What I like most about GoTo Webinar is its user-friendly interface. The software is extremely easy to navigate, making it simple to create and manage webinars. The platform offers a wide range of customization options, including the ability to brand my webinars with my company logo, custom backgrounds, and more. I also appreciate the seamless integration with other tools, such as GoToMeeting, allowing me to schedule and attend meetings and webinars from the same platform.

There are a few things I don't like about GoTo Webinar. For example, the software can be a bit slow at times, especially during high-traffic webinars when a lot of attendees are trying to log in at the same time. Additionally, I have experienced some audio and video quality issues, which have been a bit frustrating.

Kurapati
Kurapati
Senior Human Resources Manager in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Trustable Mobile Conference Solution

Kommentare: With a few clicks, scheduling meetings is remarkably quick and simple. It is the perfect tool for business trips because of the extra capabilities like screen sharing, conversation recording, and excellent network connectivity that make it possible to work together or finish assignments fast.

I enjoy the Goto mobile app because it enables me to remain connected to group conference calls even when my mobile network is unreliable. It uses less bandwidth and is meant to prevent interruptions during conference calls. I have access to a pdf tool that enables me to capture many sets of presentations at once during screen-sharing sessions.

When starting or joining video conference calls with the Goto web browser application, I frequently suffer significant latency. It frequently results in system problems, which are complicated if numerous participants attend a single conference.

Omar
Omar
Services and consulting in the field of information technology in Ägypten
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Enhancing Online Engagement and Communication with GoToWebinar

When you host your event, all organiser controls are easily accessible. The right hand column contains everything, allowing you to switch between boxes to do any necessary function. Future events are now simpler to see at a glance thanks to the newly designed dashboard. An event may be easily created, and our email management system was seamlessly integrated. Another less worrying aspect of our webinar registration procedure is the automatic confirmation emails that are issued to registrants.

The cheapest package only permits for 100 participants, and there are no free versions available. One of the more annoying drawbacks is that a participant must be added as a host in order to share video. I've occasionally had problems with the scheduling tool as well.

Adan
Clinical Intensivist in Kenia
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Dependable virtual Conferences and Events olution

Kommentare: Since the adoption of Goto webinar in at the hospital I can say that we put our best foot forward to acquire it. I can attend workshops, conferences or even meeting without having to leave the the HDU/ ICU room. Soo Iam able to follow up on everything while taking care of my patients. Also with it I don't need an account to join the meetings. What an incredible tool. I really love it

Goto webinar simplicity is next level. It's intuitive interface makes it easy even for invitees to join the conferences from anywhere without struggles. I engage on any device may it be my desktop, phone or even tablet. Planning topnotch virtual events is also quite easy with it through the pre planning and event promotion through the Goto stage. Scheduling is flexible for one time events, series of events or even create demand for recorded webinars . One can quickly create a new event using inbuilt templates and previous settings and custom registration forms for invites. Branding of hospitals events for personalization by adding the logo and colour is of importance to us. During the webinar engaging with presenters is through the dahboards which happens asap , interactive polls and even virtually raising of hands to get the presenters attention. It also support multiple presenters who can share their webcams . Other than that the audio is excellent and visuals are in hd to give the maximum number of attendees and amazing experience during the meeting.Goto webinar also give insights on the attendance reports and overall goodness of events. Another feature I find interesting is it's integration power with most tools in our workspaces to enhance our experience

Go to Webinar guarantee us hassle free events because it makes events delivery soo easy. It is comprehensive in terms of event platform features making it the ultimate best solution in the market for us and anyone seeking to go virtual on hosting events of any size

Claire
Senior Social Media Editor in USA
Onlinemedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Comprehensive and Convenient Webinar Platform

Kommentare: GoTo Webinar is an excellent webinar platform for businesses of any size. It provides a comprehensive suite of features that make hosting and attending webinars simple and efficient. The platform is user-friendly and allows for easy remote connection with audiences.

GoTo Webinar makes hosting and attending webinars a breeze! The platform is easy to use and provides all the tools needed to create a professional and engaging webinar. The features are comprehensive and make connecting with remote audiences a snap.

GoTo Webinar can be pricey for organizations with limited budgets. The subscription tiers can add up quickly and the lack of an entry-level option can make it difficult for newer organizations to get started.