Über PayKickstart

Eine Warenkorblösung mit einem anpassbaren Editor, Pop-up-Formularen für den Bezahlvorgang, einem Builder für Verkaufstrichter und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über PayKickstart

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie PayKickstart bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Blake B.
Blake B.
Founder in USA

It does everything and more

Kommentare: Amazing customer support, continual updates and new features added.

With Paykickstart you can manage everything you need with selling one-time purchase products as well as subscriptions. Subscriptions is where it really shines. There are a lot of unique challenges and opportunities for automation when it comes to subscriptions. Paykickstart gives you the tools to make sure your subscriber count stays with you. You can offer automated discounts using their cancellation saver. You can send automated emails reminding people to update their billing info BEFORE their card expires. And so much more. It's fantastic. Additionally it integrates with just about any other software out there.

Because it can do so much, setup can be a little complicated. However, the support documentation and their online chat support are fantastic. So even if you are a beginner, you'll be able to get it all set up.

Roneta B.
CEO in Litauen
Medienproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Quick and easy payment gateway solution with great customer support

Kommentare: We use PayKickstart to have a check out option for our 3 different subscriptions products and one order bump for each. Apart from being easy to implement, it has never got stuck or disappointed us in any way. Trustworthy and great value for money too!

It was quite easy to set up compared to other platforms. Also, they have a great admin panel that lets you control the products and get daily insights of our sales. I believe this is one of the best solution for simple subscription products like ours. I have to say a separate word for their customer support that has been increasing their communication and reply speed x10 for over 2 years we've been using their services. I love how easy to talk are the customer support people, they react and give simple solutions (with step by step instructions) to solve all the hick-ups I've encountered. Also, they are always very patient answering a pile of questions that sometimes require a bit of a discussion too.

There are some limitations (one order bump option) and there is always room for UX improvement, but other than that - all is goo!

Steve E.
Steve E.
Managing Director in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Subscription Billing - well sort off

2 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Really really hard work for no reward. I even reached out the CEO to let him know the experience they offer as he bangs on about in one of many webinars you will be invited to is nothing near the reality. He wasnt interested, just wanted to sell another online course.

I'll admit that I was attracted mostly by the low cost. There so many players out there offering recurring billing with Stripe that are providing very little but charging a fortune. Multi currreny is offered which is quite rare.

This company is more about selling and their software is a sideline to that. I only made use of the recurring payment side and found it to be very long winded in setting up, by far the longest setup than any other similar I have evaluated (and there have been lots). Once installed the whole look and feel is very cheep and requires way to many clicks to get where you need to be. You can add custom fields but dont expect to be able to edit them after. The data it stores is also not consistant despite all transactions using the same form and gateway. Support is pleasant but all they will do is send you a page of the manual. They make no effort to understand your issue or go the extra mile.

Antwort von PayKickstart

letztes Jahr

Sorry to hear about the troubles you encountered Steve. If you are experiencing any current issues, please reach out to our team and we'd be happy to assist anyway possible. We highly value user feedback and have been compiling data over the past 2 years in regards to a new UI we plan to launch this year to allow for easier user control while still providing our large library of billing capabilities. If you have any suggestions regarding how you'd like to see the platform function in the future, we'd graciously accept this feedback to improve our platform based on your user needs. For custom fields, the team is already working on an update to allow vendors edit customer custom field data after entry and we plan to have that released as soon as possible. Thanks for the constructive feedback and opportunity to grow from your experience Steve, we look forward to continuing our growth with you.

Brad C.
President in USA
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product that's updated regularly!

I really like all of the customization options that it allows. We heavily customize our checkout process and PKS allows us to do litetally everything we would want to do.

The reporting loads pretty slowly for our account, but this is solely due to the large amount of data we have. I know it's not an issue for some of our smaller accounts. Other than that, no complaints.

Karim F.
Coach in Ungarn
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It's a game changer

Kommentare: Before paykickstart I had a problem getting paid with clickfunnels alone, specially when using PayPal .. not to mention the one click upsell feature and affiliate management. it made it so easy for me to build checkouts and get paid fast.

The customer support , The functionality , The updates

maybe they need to integrate with more payment gateways

Jordan M.
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Tremendous software

Kommentare: I not only use it, I also have referred several others to use it!

This allows you so many options and choices - it's really extremely simple to get going and it just WORKS. The support is best in class.

Building funnels isn't as intuitive, and some pieces can require a tech-savvy mind to understand.

Steven A.
CEO in USA

After 4 years and $1.25 Million in Sales Online... this is a BREATH OF FRESH AIR.

This payment and checkout solution is a leagues above anything else out there. I've used JVZoo and other platforms for years and they are not terrible, but the 5% fees add up and there are a lot of frustrating aspects. PayKickStart is a breath of fresh air. Zero transaction fees gorgeous checkouts, great ease of use and wonderful experience for us AND our customers. Easy as pie to take orders manually and set up custom down-payments and payment plans on an individual basis (which means you get deals you otherwise wouldn't have closed!!) Closed around $21,000 in deals in just one week with awesome checkout conversion rates and ZERO issues. Moreover... their chat support is out of this world. Their reps answer very quickly and it's clear they know the product like the back of their hand. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team have created something truly game-changing here and I think EVERY online business owner needs to be using this.

Checkouts are VERY customizable, but I would like to see even more customizability in the future.

Alexandre N.
Head of Marketing & Sales in Frankreich
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The software does what you want, but the gem here is the support team

Kommentare: Overall very good experience, PayKickStarts handles all my payments, I can easily price my products, do upsells, integrate (with Zappier) so my customers get access as soon as they pay.

PayKickStart does what you expect : intuitive payment pages for your customers, with easy to set options such as monthly payments, Stripe/PayPal, upsells... But the key advantage is the awesome support team, which always answers fast (I always interacted with chat, no need to wait 2 hours for an answer by email), with people who can troubleshoot and help you precisely. It's a precious thing because when something happens related to payments, customers want fast answers...

Nothing particular to pinpoint in the negatives.

Joshua B.
50% Owner in USA

PayKickstart is heaven

Kommentare: The manual processes we had before are slowly going away 1 by 1 with the automation we are able to tie into PK. Thanks to the api, IPN integration on products, and a flexible carting system that can insure we are capturing everything we need.

This is hard to pinpoint... I guess my absolute favorite is the combination of product, cart, and affiliate management. Everything has been SO much easier

Can't really knock it for this, but it would be nice if manual payouts to affiliates could hook into the paypal payout api to make things every more simple than PK already does. The only other thing would be expanding the PK api even further for updating custom data that's only available to be changed from the portal.

Usama A.
CEO in Pakistan

A Very Good Software

Kommentare: I had a good experience overall

I have this software and it helps a lot with management and billing stuff. Have personally used for 6 months and really good to use with multiple features of billing, recurring and management.

It could be better if it could track funnel payments and help with tracking of end point payments. That would be really better if it could even track sales from Facebook channels by pixel tracking.

Chris V.
CEO in Belgien
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

PayKickstart is the engine of my business

Kommentare: I started out with Kartra (I love those guys), but they couldn't handle VAT properly. I see this a lot with American software developers. They generally don't understand how the EU works. Then switched to PayKickstart and helped them get this VAT thing right. Which they did. And fast. I love that they listen to their customers and actually implement the suggestions. I know there's always more ideas and requests than the development team can handle, but they make good progress. So I'm glad I switched and I look forward to all the improvements that are on the roadmap. If you want to set up elaborate funnels and upsell sequences, it's a lot of work. Also to get it right in PK. But, once you find your way in the UI and understand how things work, you get faster and faster at it. Did I say the support is excellent? If not, I'll say it again: their support is excellent :-)

- GDPR compliant - Built in VAT processing (important for EU customers and vendors) - One-click upsells - Lot's of checkout templates both hosted and embeddable - Multilingual checkout and email notifications - Automated retries for failed payments - API / IPN - Excellent support - Friendly people - Actual implementation of most feature requests

It's a work in progress, so there are always things users would wish were already in the software. For me, I would like to see the VAT on the invoices (they're already working on that). I would like to see an option for duplicating funnels and campaigns. And more branding options for the affiliate signup. Now what are supposed to be 'my' affiliates become a PK affiliate and may choose to promote my offers (as well as other companies' offers). I would like to see this more brandable. But no showstoppers here.

Cora T.
Entrepreneur in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Asset For Your Business

Kommentare: Super beneficial for my website also customer service is very helpful.

Super easy to navigate and works well for my website.

We have had a couple issues with recurring memberships duplicating an order for the next month.

Sue B.
Sue B.
Freelance Marketer in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, Selbstständig

More than just a shopping cart– the best subscription billing and affiliate management software!

Kommentare: My overall experience with PayKickstart has been very positive. I would recommend it to anyone who has a business already or who is looking to start a business and wants to take payments online. I know the company has a lot of new, exciting features that will be coming out soon, so think the platform is only going to get better.

The thing that is most awesome about PayKickstart is how powerful and versatile it is. You can use it for a very simple one-time fee checkout or you can use it in a very complex funnel with upsells, downsells, order bumps, multi-pay plans or subscription billing. You can use it to sell digital products online or you can use it to sell physical products that would be mailed to customers. It's also very easy to create coupons which allow you to create special offers and incentives. Additionally, I was attracted to PayKickstart because you can also use it to set up a very robust affiliate marketing program for your products and services. Most comparable products out there charge a lot more for this, but PayKickstart includes the affiliate management feature in its Professional Plan. There is a lot more that you can do with PayKickstart that I haven't mentioned. The bottom line is you won't outgrow it. As your business grows and your needs become greater PayKickstart will continue to offer the features your business needs.

There really isn't anything in particular that I didn't like with PayKickstart. It perhaps may take be a little bit more complicated and take more time to set up that some other less feature-rich solutions. In the end, I think that it is worth it. I was able to get it set up and start using it the same day. When I ran into stumbling blocks I was able to quickly get help from support via their online chat.

David S.
David S.
CEO in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Productivity Tool

Kommentare: Overall our company has been very pleased with PayKickStart and will recommend it over the other major platforms that are comparable...

I like how easy it is to navigate and set up to use as a vendor, and as an affiliate, the platform works flawlessly as well. It is a great platform that just keeps getting better. It is easier to use than JVZoo, Warrior Plus, or Clickbank... It is also cheaper for you as a vendor, you only pay a monthly fee to list your products, and you can save a lot of money if you are selling a lot of products online. The affiliates that work with us also like the platform as they can easily see where they stand in regards to their promotions and commission.

So far there is nothing not to like, and this is after using the platform since it's inception. It has only gotten better, and the developers are on top of making constant improvements to it all the time.

Michelle B.
Online Course Creator in USA
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Powerful! Instantly tripled my income! Highly recommend!

This one piece of software has exponentially increased the revenue from my online courses by 3 times! I love how professionally it handles my affiliates, creates user friendly payment pages for my buyers and connects automatically to my website and email autoresponder. This software does so much! I am very thankful for the team at PayKickstart who always answer support questions for me right inside my own dashboard area... they are so helpful! I hadn't heard of PayKickstart before, it was originally recommended to me by one my ecommerce gurus and mentor, and I'm so glad they told me about it - I'm living proof that if you want to grow your online business you should add this program now - I highly recommend it!

Everything just took time to set up, but it was worth it!

Keith G.
USA
Quelle: GetApp

Best bang for the buck - full featured and a powerhouse

Price point beats most competitor platforms. Offers many options to override settings on an affiliate and product basis - This is very important for my business. Custom affiliate link creation feature - also important to my business. Easy to use sales funnel builder with a robust array of settings. Customizable checkout pages - easy to use builder with pro templates. Constant improvement on existing features, most importantly the Reports feature.

Some of the user flows on certain features can be a little confusing, but not a show stopper. They offer a decent knowledge base and support is solid.

Mihai H.
Entrepreneur in Rumänien
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

They're constantly upgrading the platform and adding new features.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: At the time of writing, I've been a customer for 3 months and I am loving the experience, but especially the support system. They answered all my questions and I really appreciated that even the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is active sometimes to interact with the customers. They're constantly upgrading the platform and adding new features. Before choosing PayKickStart, I've research several competitors for a few days, but they are the best for my specific set of needs.

The override price in Funnel building area. Most of the checkout pages look really well on mobile, which is a huge +.

You can't customize the checkout pages very much, not even the colors in all the places. You can through CSS, but not for basic users like myself.

President in USA

Best Choice for Our SAAS

Kommentare: Support is outstanding. Integration with your custom solution is easy with their API. Ability to use Zapier also very easy. Always adding features.

The ease of use when integrating with our SAAS was fantastic. We got an all-in-one solution for payment processing, member management, affiliate/vendor relations, and sales funnel structure. The API was very easy. Reporting is exactly what we needed.

Had some trouble with integration of a different 3rd-party system, but customer support was diligent in fixing it. Prefer a proactive alert system for paying affiliates, but reports show what's outstanding so its not that much of a problem.

Katie L.
Katie L.
Associate Director of Internal Communications in USA
Onlinemedien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Does (almost) Everything We Need it To

Kommentare: Good, robust solution that is focused on conversion. Excellent for digital marketers.

The best part about PayKickstart is that it was created for digital information product marketers who are looking to optimize their funnels. The metrics, the one-click upsells, the campaign options--it works perfectly for kind of business. I love the robust functionality, even though it poses something of a learning curve.

We tried to use it to sell tickets to a live event, but found it didn't quite have the features to support event management. That's okay, our primary business is digital products, but it might be nice for them to expand to live events the way you can now sell digital and physical products easily.

Jennifer B.
Customer Success Lead in Deutschland

Excellent Service and Support

5 letztes Jahr

I've been with PayKickstart since the initial launch. What I love most is that they are continuously improving their service offering and ALWAYS provide excellent customer service. Plus, they have a built-in affiliate management system. No one else offers this feature in combination with the checkout functionality (that I'm aware of.)

In the beginning the checkout page editor was a bit clunky, but they continue to make improvements.

Stefan V.
CEO Founder in Niederlande

The Best Payment Platform Ive Used

Kommentare: 10/10 nothing short of pure awesomeness. Some of the best customer support I’ve experienced. A platform designed by people who actually know what they are doing, what the market needs. Can’t wait to see what they have coming!

It has all the features and advanced features a vendor can possibly wish for. I like checkout forms, the 1clickupsells, and everything is highly customizeable! Ill be running with PK for the next years for sure!

UX wise it can have a few optimizations. Some actions could probably be done in less clicks. That’s my only concern. Previously it was also the Reporting feature - but they pushed out massive update. VAT feature also needed updating, and that is in development right now. Amazing team and awesome customer support!

Jeremy H.
Director of Product in USA
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent experience so far (~1 year)

Kommentare: We're very demanding with cart software. We've tested everything (clickfunnels, infusionsoft, clickbank, samcart, and several others). We run a high volume of transactions (and pretty high in $$). Plus, we need to be able to customize the cart significantly. So far, we haven't found anything that works nearly as well as Paykickstart. If you're not as demanding of your cart, it might not be as big of a difference, but outside of enterprise software, Paykickstart does everything we could ask.

Great support; very easy to implement and customize. We've been able to match or exceed cart conversion rates on every other platform (Shopify, etc.).

No built-in integration for google analytics enhanced e-commerce (having an automatically populated data layer would be awesome). No IPv6 tracking.

Viktor G.
Chief Software Architect in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

More than doubled our checkout conversions

Kommentare: The PayKickstart support team is the best. They are always there to steer you in the right direction.

The simple checkout pages more than doubled our sales conversions over our custom pages we built in house.

It does not have the ability to 'pay what you want', nor the ability to combine flat rate or monthly in a single product.

Joseph T.
CEO in USA

PayKickstart the best shopping cart out there, and we've tried a number of them.

East to use and implement. Very intuitive.

Video tutorials on specific features would help. I love the program and it does what I need, but I know I'm only using 20% of what it offers.

Daniel E.
Daniel E.
Designer in Nigeria

Great Product

Kommentare: I most say that PK designers knew exactly what they 're doing what's been needed by the market. It has some of the best customer supports services have ever experienced. It's free trials would definitely make you think of using PK for your business.

It has a lot of embedded and hosted checkout templates. It has an email notification feature that supports multi-lingual checkouts. It has a great support features.

It doesn't have VAT on it's invoices. It have integration issues with third-party systems. It's cost would really affect small and start-up businesses, because of the expensive nature of PK.

Antwort von PayKickstart

Hi Daniel, I just wanted to let you know that we do now display VAT on our invoices. Cheers