Über BackupSheep

An easy-to-use dashboard to schedule backups of cloud servers hosted on Amazon Web Services, DigitalOcean, Vultr and OVH.

Erfahre mehr über BackupSheep

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu BackupSheep

5,0
5,0

BackupSheep hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 4 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Hast du BackupSheep bereits verwendet?

Director in Singapur
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A really good backup tool for server admin

BackupSheep is a really good tool for server backup if your server has sftp access.

I wish the backup can be initialized from the server rather than from BackupSheep control panel

Bijay
Managing Director in Nepal
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A must have tool for the peace of mind

I use backupsheep to back up my WordPress websites. After it is set up, it automates everything and does an excellent job. No more worrying about losing data, no more manual backups.

As a wordpress user, there is no one-click backup option. It requires two steps. Files and databases must be backed up separately. Also, the restore feature has yet to be implemented.

Alysha
Marketing Manager in Nepal
Unterhaltungselektronik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good for Backing up the website

Backupsheep is another option for me to backup my WordPress site. All it takes is one time setup to give you peace of mind. I would highly recommend this to anyone who needs backup for their website or database in a regular basis

Setting up this software is a bit difficult, especially for non-techies. In the first place, I wasn't able to backup my database, and I need to contact support. I hope they will soon release a plugin for WordPress.

Baikuntha
Managing Director in Nepal
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Does everything it promises

I use backupsheep to set backup schedules for the websites. Its super easy and does the job well. Just Make sure you choose the right region for your backup.

The application is good, but it lacks proper documentation. My server is based in Singapore. I chose North America as the region during backup, and the backup was extremely slow and had occasional errors. Once again, I selected Singapore as the backupsheep region and it worked just fine. The instructions should have included this information earlier.