Über SAP Analytics Cloud

SAP Analytics Cloud ist die vollständige Cloud-Plattform für Business Intelligence, Planung und prädiktive Analytik.

Erfahre mehr über SAP Analytics Cloud

This has better features and functionalities than the other analytics software i've seen.

The latency is also a problem for final users.

Bewertungen zu SAP Analytics Cloud

3,9

SAP Analytics Cloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 77 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Alternativen für SAP Analytics Cloud

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie SAP Analytics Cloud bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Heidi Q.
Heidi Q.
Logistics Coordinator in USA
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Invaluable tool

Kommentare: We are able to customize the program to accurately meet our companies needs.

SAP makes my job easier on a daily basis by helping to manage company data. It allows me to more easily manage my analytical processing as well.

A bit complicated and definitely takes some time to learn to navigate the system.

Salami W.
Procurement assistant in Nigeria
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good product, features and reporting are fit for all sector

Kommentare: It as allowed us as a company to be better with our procure to pay system. There is nothing SAP cannot do for us.

It is now easy for me to create purchase order from outline agreement (me33k)with suppliers and I can also created purchase order manually through me21n

Email approval needs to be incorporated in it. In production, there is no way to get items wise cost.

Nelson S.
Software Developer in Portugal

Amazing Cloud Analytics Solution

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It helps us in our reports, with real-time data, and SAC is the real thing here. It helps us solving issues related to Complex Reporting.

It's really an amazing platform, and what I love the most is its live connectivity with SAP. In our business we need real-time data and SAP Analytics Cloud provides us that. Other great features, such as Smart Insights and Large variety of visualizations, helps us improve our business.

SAP could provide some addon features, related to Data Warehouse, that could help companies to thrive their business.

Ítalo J.
Business Intelligence Manager in Chile
Quelle: GetApp

A lot of promise, little functionality

Kommentare: Since we started using SAP Analytics Cloud, the problems increased instead of decreasing. The experience of planning became a nightmare, where we realized that many calculations can not be made or that it is necessary to perform up to 9 calculations to obtain a result that in another tool would be obtained with one and only one calculation. In real time, the planning carried out on an excel sheet ends up being faster and easier to perform than using SAP Analytics Cloud.

Easy to use Graphics with a striking and modernist aesthetic

Constant server errors Little or no information about the errors The planning model does not allow the entry of data in calculated accounts. Which, forces the user to have "Account Plan" and "Account Import" to formulate "Consolidated Account" as "IF (version = plan, [Account Plan], [Account Import]) .This makes the planning for each account complex calculated and if there is more than one version the problem rises exponentially. Very few formulas to perform calculations Serious performance problems due to the use of Lookup formulas Some complexities must be solved with the use of script, which is not easy to learn for the end user, eliminating all automation options and returning to archaic and manual systems. Each use of srcipt must be executed with a button. However, the waiting time can not exceed 5 minutes. Otherwise, the action is not executed. I had to have 12 buttons to execute a single action.

Andre R.
Head of IT in Niederlande
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

SAC: Sophisticated Tool for Data Visualization

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Machine learning and self-service capabilities has reduced manual processes when visualizing data with SAC.

SAP Analytics Cloud has simplified data analyzation procedures by collecting, integrating, modeling and visualizing information from multi-cloud and on-premise data sources into one SAP cloud data repository.

SAP support was helpful when we were integrating SAC with on-premises applications, which was hectic mainly for non-SAP tools.

Daniel Q.
Daniel Q.
IT Intern in Brasilien
Konsumgüter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great tool for revenue analysis

There is a bunch of resources such as chart structures, revenue and KPI analysis.

It could have more options to designs in graphs.

Jeff M.
Senior Software Engineer in USA

SAP Analytics Cloud is a Robust ERP Tool of this Era

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Data visualization in real-time. Data modeling.

Self-service data preparation capability help eradicate time processing data, thus making rapid decisions.

I didn't like how it was hectic to integrate SAP Analytics Cloud with external on-premise applications.

Heather M.
Heather M.
Information Technology Administrator in USA
Unterhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Transform static data to real-time insights with SAP Analytics Cloud

Kommentare: Planning, predictive analytics and business intelligence capabilities helps us to understand data thus improving knowledge base.

Self service data preparation has maintained high ROI since no IT support is needed to model, orchestrate and visualize data. Collecting and managing data in one cloud integrated is effective and easy.

Whenever I face any error, I contact the vendor success team. Therefore, I don’t have any issue currently.

Ron W.
Business Applications Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A step up from Analysis Office

Kommentare: Simple story building and very good dashboarding features make this tool worthwhile.

Our user base like the ease of use in building stories and the visual presentation tools that can be deployed without any coding knowledge.

Some of the tool components (particularly the AI like features) are do not introduce enough variables to validate the data. This allows small sample sized data to distort reality

Noelle L.
Account Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Unified Solution with BI and CPM Tools

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: SAC has enhanced rapid decisions making.

Self-service business intelligence tools makes it easy for us to better understand company data, visualizing data automatically.

SAP Analytics Cloud does everything well and has all BI and CPM tools in one unified platform.

Mohammad K.
SAP Manager in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

SAP Financials Management

Kommentare: SAP's Transaction Manager offers a streamlined and efficient process for tracking of and accounting for intercompany loan system in an efficient way. Transaction Manager module within SAP's Treasury and Risk Management functionality.
SAP Asset Accounting (FI-AA) and allow tax depreciation adjustments to individual asset record process made easy.
Public Sector Collections and Disbursements (PSCD):
PSCD, also known as Tax and Revenue Management, allows us to process mass transactions for receivables and payables. PSCD is designed to fit the needs of Public Sector organization for tax collection, business license, and property tax collections.
Public Budget Formulation (PBF): PBF is the latest development of SAP within Public Sector in order to provide Public Sector clients a superior budgeting platform for operating, capital and personnel budget preparation. EPI-USE signed a PBF Partner Agreement with SAP, which gives EPI-USE direct access to the SAP PBF development team

EPI-USE service offering includes SAP Financial for Public and Private Sector entities. Besides the core SAP Financial applications, such as General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Treasury, EPI-USE specializes on Public Sector applications, such as Funds Management and Grants Management.

Budget.

Iryna M.
Software Engineer in Ukraine
Programmentwicklung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Nice result but confused process

Kommentare: 1. Visualization of data
2. Easy working with data visualization as for web as for mobile app

- Visualization,charts, story , pages - geo maps is really great for analyzing the whole picture, - date range filter is really great, exactly what I need, - it is interesting work with modeler I try only free version so many features I did not have possibility to try.

- Only USA States supporting in geo region; - only 256 symbols for string value in model is too small, I have really large field; - I did not understand how to build many-to-many links between models or dimensions in one model; - how to add dimension with few value for one model ID or put measure as distinct value; - it would be great if table in story has expand and collapse function,

Antwort von SAP

Hi Iryna, Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate the time you took to share your thoughts with us, it helps us to keep working hard for our customers. Regarding some of your questions: - To create hierarchies or links between dimensions in one model, please watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tgTJB3kOGw&index=113&list=PLs5htBIwERYWSixKSqQHzndop33aBCz1U Creating hierarchies will help to expand or collapse the information on the tables in your story. - Regarding dimensions, you can create a public dimension that later on you can use with another model. Thanks! SAP Analytics Cloud

Solution Manager: Business Analytics & Agile Coach in Kolumbien

The best option for SAP customers

High value for integration with many source systems, especially SAP Source System

The latency in Latam is a huge problem. The planning model for end-user is still so hard to understand

Sasheena D.
Communications Officer in Jamaika
Konsumgüter, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

SAP is pretty Cool

Kommentare: Its pretty decent. With a few minor tweaks it shld be perfect

The way you can follow and confirm the completion of each process as well as who completed the process. How secure each user is. No one else has my password so I know for sure my name will not pop up on any transactions I did not complete.

I don't like tht the Enter Key makes my Lines permanent. Most times I have to start over. Would love to get an undo button.

Ibrahim Y.
Senior Credit Analytics in Niederlande
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

SAP Analytics Cloud is one of the best BI tools

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I highly recommend, SAP Analytics has improved the our daily tasks especially with its automation solution.

I like its friendly using functions and how it is easy to build nice and insightful visualization of business keys variables . Tracking revenue, cash, sales. I use it as well in planing and decision support.

I might have a remark on the limited options of extracting output in the required format

Courtney D.
Admin in USA
Vorstandsbüro, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Review of SAP

Kommentare: We are able to mass communicate our sales to our entire team, which can then be trickled down to our partners.

I like the ease of pulling the data and be able to display it.

At times, it is slow to load and update. Many times we have to restart all together.

Michael D.
MAINTENANCE MANAGER in USA
Baumaterial, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

the software has been a great add to our company

it allows us to seamlessly communicate all aspects of our financials to every department. makes our P.O. process flawless.

the updates don't always work well and we have to call and have problems fixed as an update rolls out.

Business Warehouse Architect in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Analytics and planning in SAP

Kommentare: So far, so good, for the most part. End users are very please with it and we have some nicely polished dashboards.

Fairly easy to implement. It's completely cloud based, so no software to install. Links up to SAP BW.

Modeling needs to be polished a little more. Data models often require complete rework for seemingly minor changes.

Damiano M.
Business Analyst in Italien
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

I used SAP Analytics Cloud to create some commerciale and financial reports.

Kommentare: Easy of use; analytics insight; beautiful interface.

The tool has great features like the planning menu and the easy of use interface. It's a complete tool for Business Intelligence and analytics, with beautiful views and charts.

SAP Analytics Cloud doesn't have some features that other BI tool have, for instance direct connectors with cloud data sources as Google Analytics, Facebook, etc. The latency is also a problem for final users.

Antwort von SAP

Hi Damiano, We¿re glad you¿re enjoying the product. Data connection is integral to data analysis so our team is always trying to find ways to make a new connection seamless. Stay tuned for new connectors in the coming releases! SAP Analytics Cloud

Kayla lyne C.
SAP Security Analyst in Philippinen
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

SAP Analytics cloud: Real time analytics.

Excellent cloud analytics with live connections gives instant data fetch. User Interface is very easy to use and very easy to create financial statements.

Expensive software. And setting up for first use is difficult. I would suggest that they should have a better tutorials for beginners.

Wing G.
Consultant in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Sap fi setup and use

Kommentare: Must understand your business to properly configure your system properly. Once properly configured, there are many built in reporting functions.

Customizable

Cost is expensive to maintain.

Kevin C.
Consultant in USA
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

All of your data, all in one place

What an amazing tool for anyone running SAP and integrations. I am able to pull my CRM Data and my SAP data cleanly together and report on it with amazing precision. The graphs look fantastic as well! Loads of functions and different ways to show and slice your data.

It is a bit much to setup when dealing with integration points, but show me an Analytics tool that doesn't. Stellar for the price as well.

Betty L.
HR Consultant in USA
Essen & Trinken, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

I evaluated this software asked by a client

Well, it certainly has many features. I like that it can grow with a company, and allow companies to add extra features as needed

I found it not very intuitive and hard to learn its quirky ways. It was difficult to use in my opinion and expensive

Victor P.
Victor P.
Financial Analyst in Brasilien
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A BI platform that is not at a disadvantage compared to the consolidated names on the market

Kommentare: It's a BI platform that is not at a disadvantage compared to the consolidated names on the market for a variety of tools. The customization options to displaying information and graphics are visually pleasing. The SAP product platform is easily integrable, which is a big plus.

The graphics preview interface is very friendly.

It has support only for the United States region.

Philipp G.
Managing Director in USA
Öffentliche Ordnung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good experience; help greatling in managing budgets

The emcompassed functionality and possibility to adapt. Apart from financial we widely use it as a controlling tool.

The user interface is not very attractive and doesn't make one "want" to work with it. Controlling is organised verticaly - it would help if mixed projects could be implemented (cost across, vertically and horizontaly)