Über YouCanBook.me

Eine Online-Planungssoftware für Teams und Einzelpersonen, die sich direkt in Google, Microsoft und Apple Calendar integrieren lässt.

Erfahre mehr über YouCanBook.me

It's ease of use allowing prospects, clients and suppliers to make an appointment or book a service directly in our calendar, based on our real time availability.

My only complaint is that I do not see any options available to be able to send a "one-time only" generated scheduling link.

Bewertungen zu YouCanBook.me

YouCanBook.me hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 306 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du YouCanBook.me bereits verwendet?

Markus K.
Finanzierungsberater in Deutschland
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Sehr umfangreiches Terminbuchungssystem

Kommentare: Meine Erfahrungen mit YouCanBook.me sind sehr gut. Die Software ist einfach zu bedienen und wird sehr gut von meinen Kunden angenommen. Dadurch spare ich sehr viel Zeit bei der Organisation meiner Termine.

Übersichtliche Benutzeroberfläche, sehr einfache Einbindung auf der eigenen Webseite, viele Terminbuchungsoptionen und individuell anpassbare automatische E-Mails.

YouCanBook.me bietet mir alle Optionen, die ich mir von einem Terminbuchungssystem wünsche.

Virginia G.
Virginia G.
Preparadora Exámenes de Inglés in Spanien
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

very useful

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I've been using it for almost a year now and I have no doubt that I will renew one more year. It has helped me a lot automating bookings and emails related to these bookings.

I like most that it was so easy and nice to work with it. It provides your own website for your customers to make their bookings with you. You can even customize it a little bit, just enough to fit your brand colours but still look clear and easy to use. You can customize the emails that are automatically sent to people who book appointments. A Zoom link is automatically created in case you are organizing a videocall and is also automatically sent to your clients. I love that this app automates so many tedious processes.

something I do not appreciate is that I cannot sell a number of appointments with a discount, for instance I would like to offer 1 class at X euros and 5 classes offering a discount in price. YouCanBookMe does not offer this option; instead, clients must book (and pay) 5 independent classes with me. That would be a lovely addition to its features.

Kenya J.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

YouCanBook.me is Excellent

Kommentare: Our previous scheduler was a terrible experience - we use a lot of options on our booking form and the client experience and our administrative experience was a huge challenge. This has made things so much easier. Our booking sheets that we print and use for service are clean, easy to read, this system sends out reminders to everyone. It's great.

We are a full service food pantry and use YouCanBook.me daily as our clients book their service appointments through the system. It has been so easy to use, especially being able to manage our calendar, bookings and create customizable booking forms for each service we provide. It's been a huge help to our operation.

It would be great if there was an app for mobile and also if there was a way to aggregate client booking data into csv files.

Roy P.
owner in Neuseeland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Loved it - but now it does not support Apple.

Kommentare: diary use

almost everything. except apple integration. product was easy to use and flexible. great customisation

We're writing to alert all users connecting their iCalendars with YouCanBook.me about an urgent issue with the integration. You are currently using iCalendar with YouCanBook.me, and you may need to take action to continue taking bookings. iCalendar's ability to communicate with 3rd-party tools like YouCanBook.me just changed and iCalendar can no longer reliably communicate with tools like YouCanBook.me. iCalendar's issue will likely cause problems for you, and we want to make sure you're aware and able to take the appropriate action as soon as possible so you can continue taking bookings. At this time, we cannot recommend continuing to use iCalendar. Our alternative suggestion is to switch to Google Calendar.

Felix O.
Head of Admissions in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Extremely Positive Experience with YouCanBook.me

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: - YouCanBook.me allows us to manage customer bookings much more efficiently, saving us time and money;
- The user interface is intuitive and easy to use and the back office dashboard allows you to seamlessly report on bookings and pick up trends in consumer behaviour;
- As an advanced user with multiple bookings pages, bookable staff and customer types, we have often required the assistance of the YouCanBook.me support team. Without fail, they have been exceptionally helpful and been able to promptly solve our issues. They will usually get back to you within 12 hours and be willing to do a Zoom sync within the next 24-36 hours, calendar permitting.

- The ability to link multiple calendars and appointment types to a single URL; - The ability to customise each booking page with pictures and text in line with the look and feel of our brand; - The customer support has been truly excellent when we've needed it; - Extensive customisation around the end-to-end customer journey - including the post-booking page text, calendar invite, follow up emails and reminders; - Password protection of the booking URL for enhanced security during closed off events or appointments; - Third party integrations into Zoom which reduces the need to manually send out meeting links.

- There are not too many cons that I would want to draw out. Further 3rd party integrations would be useful including MS Teams and Adobe Connect; - It would also be helpful to be able to customise meeting duration for each bookable staff on a single booking page. But again that is a niche use case.

Leanne S.
Teacher in USA
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Tool for Building Schedule!

Kommentare: This program is my go-to for creating booking slots, setting up meetings, and building my schedule each week. Without this program, setting up my monthly meetings (I often have at least 60-70 in a month) would be a disaster. It is worth paying for premium access, and you will find your day-to-day scheduling needs are met!

This program offers so many beneficial features, like sending reminders to clients/colleagues/students before and after a booking, setting up separate booking calendars for different needs, and requiring bookees to enter an email or phone number if you desire. I love how it connects directly to my Google Calendar, so when a booking is confirmed, the meeting shows right up on my calendar. I also appreciate how I get an email when a booking has been made, so I have notification ahead of time.

The only drawback to this program I found is that for full accessibility, the user would need to pay on a monthly basis. I tried using the free version only for awhile and found that the limitations to this version left me needing more control over my bookings and how I set up my calendar. Because I do find this program so helpful for professional scheduling and absolutely worth the money, I chose to pay for the monthly version.

Lorri D.
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

This has been an amazing product for taking the hassle out of scheduling.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: So far it's been great. I've been using it for about 3.5 years with no problems. It does everything I ask of it.

I love that it allows me to set custom times and meeting types in my calendar. I can limit some scheduling times to virtual, some to in person, and clients and prospects can book the type of meeting that is most appropriate for their needs.

Learning how to set this product up was not super intuitive. I'm not sure I would have figured it out on my own. However, the team at You Can Book Me took me through a great orientation and was extremely helpful when it came to customizing the product for my needs.

Lisann V.
Actor in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

It Works

Kommentare: Thus far I like it. While I am in the paid plan I am still testing it out to see if it will suits my needs overall. I like the look and feel of it. The learning curve was minor for me.

Easy to use and to integrate my brand message with the option to accept payment should I ever need/want that

I wish the zoom link would be fully integrated so it shows up in the clients calendar without them having to take the extras step of copy/pasting

Kathy P.
Kathy P.
Business Coaching & Consulting in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Love YouCanBook.me

Kommentare: Overall, I use this for client scheduling and have recommended it to my clients & students. Even their free level has loads of features that are paid ones in the others

I love it! Lots of great features- syncs with my Google Calendar, I can accept payments and have separate scheduling for different services.

I run a monthly Mentoring group that opens mentoring for 1 week out of the month only. It won't accommodate this with multiple mentors schedules.

Tania V.
Coach in Mexiko
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Feedback

Kommentare: It works for me and I will continue to use it. You have met your goal and I recommend it

I like that it adapts to my needs and that the hours are adapted to the use of my clients. personalization, only that there is always an email that reaches spam. In general I feel very comfortable

syncing with other calendars, but I've adapted. Sometimes it is difficult to understand how to use it if the original language is not English, they could have Spanish versions

Rob G.
Producer in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

Good UX and Functionality from a Gradually Improving Company

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, it's a product that I am happy with. My clients are also happy with it. It was simple to start and I'm willing to chalk up my sole hiccup in that area to a growing company with a new product. Support has been great, and I would like to see the improvements continue. It's a great UI with a nice dashboard and admin experience, but in the future I'd appreciate a focus on hiding some of the "back end" style features in the booking customization section.

The simplicity and elegance of administering it is my favorite part about the software. Setting up a form was a breeze, and managing the calendar and appointment system was very self-explanatory. No articles needed. Linking it to my other calendars was comparable to competing products. It also seems to offer a good user experience for my clients, from what they have told me. Regarding the company, customer support is very responsive, helpful, and they appear to be improving the software over time. I also appreciate that they have a robust free trial as it gave me a good understanding of what the product offered and to make sure I enjoyed the company's approach to improvement and support.

Features wise, I feel like the booking process and customization of it could be a little more flexible. It was easy to set up, sure, but we are in an interesting time where customers and leads might be coming from all sorts of different places with lots of different contact preferences and I'd love to see it reflect that more. Also, it may sound minor, but the fields are given abbreviations in {BRACKETS} and such, whereas a product like Typeform just obscures that more "back end" style stuff. I didn't feel like this choice was particularly helpful in this case. Lastly, once everything is running it's great, but when I initially set up my calendars there were a few things that would show up wrong or get de-synchronized (edits on my dashboard don't show properly on the calendar). Support was very quick to help fix this and get it working again, but I thought I'd mention it as the possible caveat to the rest of the onboarding process being so easy.

David F.
Counselor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

YouCanBookMe online calendar is a must for my business

Kommentare: Having used YouCanBookMe for almost four years now, it is so easy for me to add my personal calendar link in an email message or to a web site so that people can schedule themselves. So much is being done online now and people are both accustomed to these kinds of tools and many prefer them, so having affordable access to such a capability helps me tremendously in conducting business. I have had some trial and error with simply not knowing I needed to put certain custom fields in the body of a message I have designed (for instance, the ability to cancel or reschedule right from the confirmation email). But that was very easy to figure out and change. Overall, this is a must-have for the work I do. I have not tried any other similar products because once I started using this I did not want to even think about replicating my design and functionality somewhere else. And the price has always been right.

If you are looking for a way for customers, clients, prospects...anyone, really, to hop on your calendar without the back and forth of trying to figure out when each of you is free, an automated online tool like YouCanBookMe is a bonus. It is very modestly priced, especially for the flexibility one has in setting it up with multiple features. I like that as long as I keep my Google calendar up to date, I can count on not having time conflicts. I like that I can give schedulers choices of different services to book and that I can customize the screen separately for each service. I also like the ability to duplicate a setup to create a new service to be scheduled without having to start from scratch.

I wish it was a little easier to design how the output screen looks after detailing what questions a user is to answer in order to schedule an appointment. I have often wanted to move things around a bit, add spacing and divisions between page content, and even make some small specification about what a finished confirmation email might look like. You could say that the page forms need to be made to look more modern and place some emphasis on design elements.

Martin V.
Owner, Manager in Neuseeland
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Customers control bookings - Makes my life easy!

Kommentare: Overall very good indeed. I credit YouCanBook.Me with making my booking system relatively easy for my clients and as a consequence helping to make my business one of the top Driving Schools in the area.

Easy to set-up with availability dates/times, required info etc. Links directly to my calendar so when a client books, reschedules or cancels a driving lesson the calendar updates very quickly. I also get a pretty much instant alert that my calendar has been updated. Very affordable.

1) That the timezone is limited to "Pacific- Auckland" - Some clients read this as the place of business. Would much prefer either just "New Zealand" or ideally (but understand how this could be difficult) "Manawatu" being the region, or "Palmerston North", being the city. Alternatively, just the ability to hide the timezone altogether would work. 2) Unless it is "hidden" and I haven't yet found or understood it... the fact that my clients have to make individual bookings and fill in all the required details each time. Would be good for them to be able to enter a simple reference code* that they can enter on subsequent bookings populating all fields containing contact details, name, phone, email but editable for at least, in my case start venue. May be each field could have the option, originally set by the administrator, to allow the field to be initially populated with previous details but still editable by the client. *(Reference number to allow pre-population of previous details - Ideally something that could be customised - may be upto 3 /4 letters that remain the same and a 4-5 digit number that increments for each booking, EG REDS0001, REDS0002 etc.)

Sara S.
Sara S.
Academic Advisor in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Absolutely a Life Saver!

Kommentare: 10/10 would recommend this. The benefits: you can utilize the free version for student bookings and still have a variety of features to choose from to customize their experience during bookings; you can control your calendar or sync it up to your work calendar so your available times already populate. It works so, so well with Google Calendar. We have had hundreds upon hundreds of bookings over the years in advising per advisor and we have never run into any issues or outages. I cannot speak enough about how knowledgeable their customer service staff are, either, they are just absolute gems.

Don't even read this review- just test this out, it's AMAZING! I cannot speak highly enough about this product. I am part of the team which selected this as our booking tool to use, and we have utilized both the free and paid products. I need to say this up front: this company has hands down the BEST customer service team. I have never in my life experienced such great customer service from a booking site. The speed of replies in amazing- service is awesome. Our team utilizes this for students to book appointments with their academic advisors for academic plans, form signing, general inquiries, etc,. The ability to customise your booking features in insane to me. You can select available times, dates, booking length of time, and customize what your customer base sees when they search through your available dates calendar area for times, and once they book there are a variety of options to choose from. We have data that we do need for tracking as far as student ID numbers, appointment type, etc, and YouCanBook me lets us track that with ease, when previously we would have to go through digital calendars and HAND COUNT and track this data. This has saved us so much time and is such a wonderful and easy tool for our students to use too. One of the best features we have gotten feedback on is the appointment reminder via e-mail or text message. For students who use technology daily this is something they appreciate as it's a quick notification for them during their busy days.

Nothing, the paid and free versions each have so many cool things to use! You can also request to test out feature of the paid version. Like I stated before, their customer service team is just so fantastic so anything you might run into they can assist with. Truly, this is a wonderful program that I will be using for years to come, it's just so easy to use and so great for bookings.

Zeljka D.
Writing Centre Director in Irland
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use software with a brilliant customer support.

Kommentare: YouCanBook.me has a brilliant customer support. I have contacted them with many issues (these issues had to do with me not understanding certain features) which were explained to me and solved within a very short time. I have felt very well supported from the start.

As an administrator of the software, I can vouch that this software is extremely easy to use and it is very easy to set up, and later edit, the necessary features. There are lots of helpful videos and instructions on how to do it, too, and they are very focused, detailed, and easy to understand. However, we wanted a software that is convenient for our customers, too, especially in cases where they are not very comfortable with technology. It has proved to be very accessible and bookings can be made very easily. Visually, the booking page is is both well-designed and clear. An important thing to add - customer support is excellent!

The feature I miss the most is being able to set up meetings of different durations during the day, in one calendar. I know it is possible if the calendar is divided into sections, but I'd like to see an easy way - being able to have different meetings in one page. However, this is a minor issue.

Maritza L.
Assistant Professor in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

All About Adaptability

Kommentare: I have had a great experience and have recommended this software to colleagues.

Appointment scheduling has never been easier. I can sync multiple calendars (Outlook, Google, and Apple) at once, as well as have the flexibility to create multiple booking pages to fit my course and project scheduling needs. Having the flexibility to do so has been critical, especially when we went fully online last year. The other feature that I enjoy is the customization features. From sending email reminders and personalized follow up messages, scheduling has never been easier. This software adapts to your needs.

At the beginning I used a free version of the software. When I switched to the paid version, it was hard to sync my "free" scheduling page with the paid version because I couldn't locate my password or the email I used to create my original booking page. It took a little work to figure out how to receive support but I was able to get the help I needed through one of the forums. I posted my inquiry and someone from YouCanBook.me reached out to me within 24 hours to support me directly.

Joshua M.
Manager of Customer Onboarding in Kanada

YCBM review

Kommentare: Overall really good! Affordable and handles the scale / volume of bookings we get.

It is easy to use and also the support / customer success team is really good about getting back to us. We are investing more in YCBM to an additional customer facing team. I like they we pay per head count not per calendar profile.

It has been a bit challenging getting our data and reporting dashboard put together. There seems to always be some discrepancies in the web hooks that we get from zapier and those we pull ourselves right into our data warehouse. Also, I wish there were an easy way to identify that the booking occurred and is complete. We are under the assumption that if it was not cancelled or re-booked then it was complete. However, if a customer no-shows the meeting, we are relying on my team member to press the cancelled link then go and log the call this is a bit manual. Also, the calendar takes a long time to load when we integrate it on our website moz.com/walkthrough/personalized. load speed is not the best customer experience. Probably nothing to do with the tool but we have a high cancellation rate and I do not understand why

Tim S.
Founder in USA

Great for most uses

Kommentare: It's been positive overall. We're still using it, although a few times we've looked for alternatives that could serve us better, but so far we haven't really found one.

There's a lot of features that are more than sufficient for most people. We especially like the automated follow-ups and all the integrations with Zapier.

We have a team of people who are booked for consultations through YouCanBook.me. It works ok for our purposes, but we're regularly bumping into limitations for teams. We also wish we could use time-sensitive coupons for discounts on our consulting sessions with the service.

Elizabeth R.
Office Administrator in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

YouCanBookMe is a great time saver!

Kommentare: We looked at several different online booking services and even changed to another one briefly when we were using Office365 (YCBM did not integrate with Office at the time, unsure if they do now or not) and came back to YCBM immediately after deciding to switch back to Google Suites. The online support is very responsive, despite being an ocean away, are friendly and very helpful.

Before YCBM we were booking appts manually over email of the phone. This software has freed up so much time and allowed clients to easily book appointments for the time that works best of them. I like being able to specify different notification recipients based on booking link, and the ability to have more than 1 booking link per calendar with different menu choices, delays, etc.

Most of the features work well and are useful. I would like the ability to add padding to only one end of a booking, not both sides, as when all meetings have it on both ends you end up with double padding for all meetings and too much free time that is not bookable. I would also like the ability to customize notifications based on the meeting topic.

Khayra B.
Khayra B.
Personal Branding Coach in Saudi-Arabien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

What admin pains?

Kommentare: When I got my virtual assistant, I didn't have much typical things for them to do because YCBM already did it alllllll. So we could instead work on upping the actual services than the admin stuff.

It was a pleasure to configure my booking system along with what happens after for reminders, notices, and if-then workflows... and then how I connect it with Zapier? I used the word PLEASURE, bubu! The saving feature is intuitive, the interface is so smooth and comforting. And teal is my favorite color.

Not enough Zapier connections. They're working on it!

Kat M.
Owner in Australien
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Does what I need without drama

Kommentare: For a solopreneur seeing clients 1:1, it is nearly perfect.

It was so easy to integrate with my existing google business calendar. I also like that I can integrate my Zoom account, so I don't have to worry about setting up meetings. I also like the way it sends out reminders to confirm the appointments so I don't have to.

I wish the zoom integration was deeper - the zoom link shows up in the "location" section of the calendar reminder, which is fine. I just would like to see it on my zoom list of upcoming meetings so that I can open the meeting from zoom rather than from the calendar - this way, if I needed to add additional attendees, the meeting wouldn't be limited to 40 minutes. It's a bit confusing for setting up different types of meetings. When I set up completely different categories, it doesn't give me as many options as in the main/initial section.

Jane H.
Franchisee in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The Day My Business Went Professional!

Kommentare: We jumped onboard at the beginning 10-11 years ago and have never looked back. It's been the best thing I've ever done in my business. Thank you! In two words 'Brilliant and life-changing'

The user-friendly interface, the ability to integrate onto my website, the aesthetic appeal, the functionality, the seamless integration with calendars like Google and the ease in which one can change, reschedule and cancel appointments without missing a beat.

Probably the change to the new platform where I can no longer change the button text. I'm not entirely sold on the new interface in the back end. Oh yes, I would appreciate if the calendar profiles on the dashboard were able to be arranged in some order either folders or alphabetical or as they're opened. It was easier the older way. I am under-utilising all the features I'm sure but I certainly get my money's worth with what I do with it.

Antwort von YouCanBook.Me

We love hearing we helped your business go pro! Thanks for the feedback about the dashboard - this is something we're taking a look at presently.

Brandon R.
CEO in USA

Couldn't Live Without Youcanbook.me

Kommentare: It's been great and a major component to our day to day management of our business

First off, I love that it's easy to use and setup and modify. It's great for teams and I think the two unique things I like about it most is that out of all the other automated booking calendars, this one definitely looks the best and is easiest for the booker to use when on mobile phones. I also love how it lets me see what people text back to the system which I don't think any other system does. That's super helpful.

It's all good. No cons to mention. No complaints

Nick A.
Nick A.
District Staff Development Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great for Letting Others Schedule Your Time

Kommentare: Overall it was an effective application. I was able to find some workarounds or mess with how I created my blocks of time to best match my schools schedule. Teachers found it simple as an enduser to book time with me. Beats keeping track of everything yourself!

Love the layout and design with this application. Nice modern and sleek templates. I am able to create a schedule, customize colors and layout design, and then share a link out with others to be able to book times with me. There are some settings customization options that help. For me, I used YouCanBookMe so that teachers can schedule meeting times with me without the need to go back and forth through email. Love that it syncs to Google Calendar that way I can stay on top of everything via my mobile phone.

This was a deciding factor for me. Unfortunately, being in the school setting, you have to pay a little price to get some better customizing features. One of which is the ability to create a truly custom schedule that isn't every 15/30/45/or 60 mins. For me, class periods are not equal time frame. I also need the ability to build in hall time, which isn't possible unless I pay for all of the premium features. I wish this was something that was offered to begin with.

Aaron C.
Owner Operator in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Powerful booking system, highly customisable, great UI and very, very good value for money

Kommentare: Functionality
Customisation
Ease of use
Value for money

I have trialed a number of booking systems costing for a month. Youcanbookme beat them all and is a fraction of the price. The level of customization afforded in communicating automatically with your customers is quite simply awesome. You can integrate HTML and apply logic arguments through the use of mailmerge codes to speak to different customers automatically in different ways depending on the nature of their booking saving you time, effort and giving an efficient and impressive service to your clients. The UI was a bit creaky originally, but has been recently updated and is now very slick indeed.

This is a basically a very sophisticated calendar API with a load of automatic messaging functionality bolted onto it. It is not a database which is missing a trick quite frankly. Youcanbookme should probably publicise the really clever aspects of their system better, can take a bit of digging to find the juicy stuff