Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über YouCanBook.me

Eine Online-Planungssoftware für Teams und Einzelpersonen, die sich direkt in Google, Microsoft und Apple Calendar integrieren lässt.

Erfahre mehr über YouCanBook.me

Vorteile:

It's ease of use allowing prospects, clients and suppliers to make an appointment or book a service directly in our calendar, based on our real time availability.

Nachteile:

My only complaint is that I do not see any options available to be able to send a "one-time only" generated scheduling link.

Bewertungen zu YouCanBook.me

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,5
Kundenservice
4,5
Funktionen
4,3
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,5

Weiterempfehlungsquote

8,8/10

YouCanBook.me hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 329 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du YouCanBook.me bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (329)

Tobias
Einzeluntermeher in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Das beste Online Termin Buchungstool

5,0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Besser und übersichtlicher als Calendly und für mich das absolut beste Tool mit allen Funktionen

Vorteile:

Selbst in der kostenlosen Variante hat man schon alles was man braucht, aber im Bezahltarif ist wirklich alles drin! Vor allem das man unterschiedliche Kalender für unterschiedliche Kunden oder Projekte nutzen kann ist super. Und bei den einzelnen Kalendern kann man dann noch eigene Terminarten erstellen. Es funktioniert einfach alles perfekt.

Nachteile:

Die aktuelle Preiserhöhung. Manche Funktionen muss man etwas suchen...

Markus
Finanzierungsberater in Deutschland
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Sehr umfangreiches Terminbuchungssystem

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Meine Erfahrungen mit YouCanBook.me sind sehr gut. Die Software ist einfach zu bedienen und wird sehr gut von meinen Kunden angenommen. Dadurch spare ich sehr viel Zeit bei der Organisation meiner Termine.

Vorteile:

Übersichtliche Benutzeroberfläche, sehr einfache Einbindung auf der eigenen Webseite, viele Terminbuchungsoptionen und individuell anpassbare automatische E-Mails.

Nachteile:

YouCanBook.me bietet mir alle Optionen, die ich mir von einem Terminbuchungssystem wünsche.

Virginia
Virginia
Preparadora Exámenes de Inglés in Spanien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

very useful

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I've been using it for almost a year now and I have no doubt that I will renew one more year. It has helped me a lot automating bookings and emails related to these bookings.

Vorteile:

I like most that it was so easy and nice to work with it. It provides your own website for your customers to make their bookings with you. You can even customize it a little bit, just enough to fit your brand colours but still look clear and easy to use. You can customize the emails that are automatically sent to people who book appointments. A Zoom link is automatically created in case you are organizing a videocall and is also automatically sent to your clients. I love that this app automates so many tedious processes.

Nachteile:

something I do not appreciate is that I cannot sell a number of appointments with a discount, for instance I would like to offer 1 class at X euros and 5 classes offering a discount in price. YouCanBookMe does not offer this option; instead, clients must book (and pay) 5 independent classes with me. That would be a lovely addition to its features.

Kenya
Owner in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

YouCanBook.me is Excellent

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Our previous scheduler was a terrible experience - we use a lot of options on our booking form and the client experience and our administrative experience was a huge challenge. This has made things so much easier. Our booking sheets that we print and use for service are clean, easy to read, this system sends out reminders to everyone. It's great.

Vorteile:

We are a full service food pantry and use YouCanBook.me daily as our clients book their service appointments through the system. It has been so easy to use, especially being able to manage our calendar, bookings and create customizable booking forms for each service we provide. It's been a huge help to our operation.

Nachteile:

It would be great if there was an app for mobile and also if there was a way to aggregate client booking data into csv files.

Pedro
Director in Brasilien
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Great product; support is getting worse and worse

3,0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Started well, but it is declining over the years.

Vorteile:

Lots of customization options, with white label options to customize the workflows for our client bookings.

Nachteile:

Recently the support is always busy, and they always take days to WEEKS to reply our emails. Just today our integration broke, it's a bug on their side due to a parameter they changed, and there is no urgent help line support, no way to get back to them and support via email is just too slow.

Felix
Head of Admissions in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Extremely Positive Experience with YouCanBook.me

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: - YouCanBook.me allows us to manage customer bookings much more efficiently, saving us time and money;
- The user interface is intuitive and easy to use and the back office dashboard allows you to seamlessly report on bookings and pick up trends in consumer behaviour;
- As an advanced user with multiple bookings pages, bookable staff and customer types, we have often required the assistance of the YouCanBook.me support team. Without fail, they have been exceptionally helpful and been able to promptly solve our issues. They will usually get back to you within 12 hours and be willing to do a Zoom sync within the next 24-36 hours, calendar permitting.

Vorteile:

- The ability to link multiple calendars and appointment types to a single URL; - The ability to customise each booking page with pictures and text in line with the look and feel of our brand; - The customer support has been truly excellent when we've needed it; - Extensive customisation around the end-to-end customer journey - including the post-booking page text, calendar invite, follow up emails and reminders; - Password protection of the booking URL for enhanced security during closed off events or appointments; - Third party integrations into Zoom which reduces the need to manually send out meeting links.

Nachteile:

- There are not too many cons that I would want to draw out. Further 3rd party integrations would be useful including MS Teams and Adobe Connect; - It would also be helpful to be able to customise meeting duration for each bookable staff on a single booking page. But again that is a niche use case.

Leanne
Teacher in USA
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Excellent Tool for Building Schedule!

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: This program is my go-to for creating booking slots, setting up meetings, and building my schedule each week. Without this program, setting up my monthly meetings (I often have at least 60-70 in a month) would be a disaster. It is worth paying for premium access, and you will find your day-to-day scheduling needs are met!

Vorteile:

This program offers so many beneficial features, like sending reminders to clients/colleagues/students before and after a booking, setting up separate booking calendars for different needs, and requiring bookees to enter an email or phone number if you desire. I love how it connects directly to my Google Calendar, so when a booking is confirmed, the meeting shows right up on my calendar. I also appreciate how I get an email when a booking has been made, so I have notification ahead of time.

Nachteile:

The only drawback to this program I found is that for full accessibility, the user would need to pay on a monthly basis. I tried using the free version only for awhile and found that the limitations to this version left me needing more control over my bookings and how I set up my calendar. Because I do find this program so helpful for professional scheduling and absolutely worth the money, I chose to pay for the monthly version.

Lorri
Owner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

This has been an amazing product for taking the hassle out of scheduling.

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: So far it's been great. I've been using it for about 3.5 years with no problems. It does everything I ask of it.

Vorteile:

I love that it allows me to set custom times and meeting types in my calendar. I can limit some scheduling times to virtual, some to in person, and clients and prospects can book the type of meeting that is most appropriate for their needs.

Nachteile:

Learning how to set this product up was not super intuitive. I'm not sure I would have figured it out on my own. However, the team at You Can Book Me took me through a great orientation and was extremely helpful when it came to customizing the product for my needs.

Scott
Scott
President/Owner in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Almost Perfect

4,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: For out purposes, it is almost perfect.

Vorteile:

When we looked at scheduling software, it had to be fool proof for the user and easy to set up for me, the administrator. The other great feature is to use different forms for different schedule types on the same calendar. For scheduling resources that has different scheduling requirements, it makes it easier to manage with different rules.

Nachteile:

There is no administrator role that can override defined restrictions. If I am on the phone with a client trying to reschedule a meeting, I should be able to override the rules and make the appointment. For example, one of our scheduling rules has a 4 hour minimum scheduling requirement. IF I want to allow someone to come in within two hours, I should be able to make that schedule without editing the scheduling rules, which is what I have to do now.

Lisann
Actor in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

It Works

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Thus far I like it. While I am in the paid plan I am still testing it out to see if it will suits my needs overall. I like the look and feel of it. The learning curve was minor for me.

Vorteile:

Easy to use and to integrate my brand message with the option to accept payment should I ever need/want that

Nachteile:

I wish the zoom link would be fully integrated so it shows up in the clients calendar without them having to take the extras step of copy/pasting

Steven
Steven
Owner in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Booking Appointments the Easy Way

4,0 vor 2 Jahren

Vorteile:

I really like how YouCanBook.me syncs with my calendar and automatically blocks times that I am not available to book a meeting with a new user. I also like the ease of use for myself and the person completing the booking on my website. The customization is also very nice, so I can have my booking page match my brand.

Nachteile:

Since I pay for the service, I wish I could remove the YouCanBook.me watermark. I am also not a huge fan of how it only syncs with one calendar. I use this for work but I would also like to add my personal events so if I am at an appointment with my kids, my booking shows that time is not available. It is possible, but for $10, just to have the time slots blocked doesn't make sense to me. I have just started to put personal appointments on my work calendar. I would like to keep them separate though.

Kathy
Kathy
Business Coaching & Consulting in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Love YouCanBook.me

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, I use this for client scheduling and have recommended it to my clients & students. Even their free level has loads of features that are paid ones in the others

Vorteile:

I love it! Lots of great features- syncs with my Google Calendar, I can accept payments and have separate scheduling for different services.

Nachteile:

I run a monthly Mentoring group that opens mentoring for 1 week out of the month only. It won't accommodate this with multiple mentors schedules.

Kat
Owner in Australien
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Does what I need without drama

4,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: For a solopreneur seeing clients 1:1, it is nearly perfect.

Vorteile:

It was so easy to integrate with my existing google business calendar. I also like that I can integrate my Zoom account, so I don't have to worry about setting up meetings. I also like the way it sends out reminders to confirm the appointments so I don't have to.

Nachteile:

I wish the zoom integration was deeper - the zoom link shows up in the "location" section of the calendar reminder, which is fine. I just would like to see it on my zoom list of upcoming meetings so that I can open the meeting from zoom rather than from the calendar - this way, if I needed to add additional attendees, the meeting wouldn't be limited to 40 minutes. It's a bit confusing for setting up different types of meetings. When I set up completely different categories, it doesn't give me as many options as in the main/initial section.

Martin
Owner, Manager in Neuseeland
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Customers control bookings - Makes my life easy!

4,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall very good indeed. I credit YouCanBook.Me with making my booking system relatively easy for my clients and as a consequence helping to make my business one of the top Driving Schools in the area.

Vorteile:

Easy to set-up with availability dates/times, required info etc. Links directly to my calendar so when a client books, reschedules or cancels a driving lesson the calendar updates very quickly. I also get a pretty much instant alert that my calendar has been updated. Very affordable.

Nachteile:

1) That the timezone is limited to "Pacific- Auckland" - Some clients read this as the place of business. Would much prefer either just "New Zealand" or ideally (but understand how this could be difficult) "Manawatu" being the region, or "Palmerston North", being the city. Alternatively, just the ability to hide the timezone altogether would work. 2) Unless it is "hidden" and I haven't yet found or understood it... the fact that my clients have to make individual bookings and fill in all the required details each time. Would be good for them to be able to enter a simple reference code* that they can enter on subsequent bookings populating all fields containing contact details, name, phone, email but editable for at least, in my case start venue. May be each field could have the option, originally set by the administrator, to allow the field to be initially populated with previous details but still editable by the client. *(Reference number to allow pre-population of previous details - Ideally something that could be customised - may be upto 3 /4 letters that remain the same and a 4-5 digit number that increments for each booking, EG REDS0001, REDS0002 etc.)

Maritza
Assistant Professor in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

All About Adaptability

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I have had a great experience and have recommended this software to colleagues.

Vorteile:

Appointment scheduling has never been easier. I can sync multiple calendars (Outlook, Google, and Apple) at once, as well as have the flexibility to create multiple booking pages to fit my course and project scheduling needs. Having the flexibility to do so has been critical, especially when we went fully online last year. The other feature that I enjoy is the customization features. From sending email reminders and personalized follow up messages, scheduling has never been easier. This software adapts to your needs.

Nachteile:

At the beginning I used a free version of the software. When I switched to the paid version, it was hard to sync my "free" scheduling page with the paid version because I couldn't locate my password or the email I used to create my original booking page. It took a little work to figure out how to receive support but I was able to get the help I needed through one of the forums. I posted my inquiry and someone from YouCanBook.me reached out to me within 24 hours to support me directly.

Michael
Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best Scheduling Software

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: The best aspect is clients have direct access to the schedule, they can reschedule through a link. Your time is not taken up with scheduling, rescheduling. The clients can pay online, or not. That is up to how you set up the options. As the owner you can setup a lot of different options for clients schedules.

Vorteile:

The flexibility of the software is great. As a business owner you can have different start times for each day, email or text reminders for patients. The software synchs with Stripe for online payment. Buffers can be created for scheduling. This all works with google calendar, so you create your calendar, and link it with youcanbookme.

Nachteile:

The initial set-up can be a bit challenging, there are plenty of online tutorials and online support. Once it is up an running, you dont have to touch it! There have been a couple of occasions where it would be nice to block a client. This would be similar to blocking robocalls on your cell phone.

Antwort von YouCanBook.Me

vor 4 Jahren

Thanks for your review, Michael! It's good to hear you've been able to set-and-forget your online scheduling setup.

Julia
Executive Director in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Effective and Affordable

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: All academic advisors on our campuses use YCBM - students can book advising appointments online, anytime. We also utilize YCBM for students to book their orientation sessions, new student appointments, and prospective student appointments. We have been using YCBM for six years and have not considered moving to any other platform.

Vorteile:

Ability to easily customize for our different student populations, needs of academic advisors and other staff. It has increased our efficiency and productivity, and other offices on campus now also utilize YCBM. Great platform that we can also afford!

Nachteile:

Recently removed compatability with HTML / CSS and moved to Markdown for customizing bookings. We're still able to accomplish what we need, but miss how HTML allowed us to fully customize everything! However, I imagine it's likely more user-friendly for others who did not know HTML/CSS.

Antwort von YouCanBook.Me

vor 4 Jahren

We're delighted to hear from a user of six years, Julia, thanks for letting us know how much you and Northeastern State relies on us.

Katie
Director in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Love the time zone functionality

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Easy for me and my clients to use.

Vorteile:

I choose YouCanBook.me because of how well it works with time zone, both as I move accross time zone (I do need to make adjustments but it's not to hard) and especially for my clients who are in many time zones. It's clear for them and easy to navigate.

Nachteile:

Occasionally YCBM has trouble cooperating with iCalendar. They say it's an Apple issue, but it's very disconcerting when they've said we will loose functionality. Having said that, I've been warned but never actually experienced dropped functionality with YCBM. One Apple problem that makes it hard is that you can no longer mark all day events as busy from your phone, so if I have a special circumstance, I have to manually block out times. This seems to be an Apple issue, not a YCBM issue (as of Summer 2020 this problem still exists. )

Jeff
Director Marketing Innovation in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Seamlessly Schedule More Meetings

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Vorteile:

I love that this calendar integrates with my Google Calendar. I can simply send an email to a prospect or customer and they can choose a time that works best for them to meet.

Nachteile:

We have youcanbook.me integrated on our website. Every once in awhile the calendar won't resolve. That might be on our end though. Overall, really happy with this product.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Book Your Clients Through YouCanBookMe

4,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, we had a very great experience with YouCanBookMe. It helped us run our business seamlessly until we outgrew it. We used it for more than 3 years.

Vorteile:

YouCanBookMe was very easy to set up and use. We had a team of about 50 CSR's, and all of us used this system to book appointments with Realtors, Loan Officers, Insurance Agents. etc. The booking system updates very fast. ie. If another rep books a client for a specific timeslot, the software will pick that up immediately and block out the timeslot to prevent double bookings.

Nachteile:

Our team outgrew YouCanBookMe. We need additional features that were limited on the software. We wanted more flexibility in the time while setting up timeslots, but it was not an option at the moment.

Antwort von YouCanBook.Me

vor 4 Jahren

We're glad you had a great experience with us for over 3 years! We appreciate the review and wish you the best.

Alaska
Birth Doula, lactation counselor, childbirth educator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

I tell everyone about this site.

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Amazing! Love it.

Vorteile:

This site has a lot of great customizable features. It syncs like a dream with your personal schedule as well as multiple other people's if needed ($10 extra a month, but totally worth it. ) The customer care team is so patient, helpful, efficient and respond very quickly. They definitely have helped me to expand the usefulness of the site to my business and customize it to be most helpful and suited to my specific scheduling needs. This scheduling tool has streamlined my business and helped me to have a schedule and time boundaries with my clients, which, as a freelancer, is a lifesaver.

Nachteile:

I needed some help figuring out what I can do, but staff was great with helping me. I do wish you could set custom availability within one calendar for a specific booking appointment type, instead of having to create a second calendar for it.

Siegfried
CEO in Norwegen
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Lucky to found YouCanBook.me

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I was searching for a half year for a good booking calendar. Many of those I considered were much more expensive and by far more complicated to handle with little flexible front ends.

Vorteile:

It is easy to learn, easy to administer, very easy to get an overview of my bookings. But the most important is the front end to the customer. My customers love my booking site. It was extremely easy to implement on my website. No-fuss, no hassle, it just worked.

Nachteile:

The booking calendar for the customers is sleek with a good overview and lots of colors to choose from and a fair choice of desings. But I for myself would have liked to have one a little more fancy. It is more than good enough but something a little more shiny, a little more fancy could be nice.

Shane
CTO in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Excellent Booking Software

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Vorteile:

Easy to setup, very intuitive and customer service is great for the advanced implementations we have done.

Nachteile:

Nothing really, maybe some additional features and/or integrations more quickly.

Ridge
IT Help Desk in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Super Calendar

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Very good, you can work around the lack of customization. It is easy to use.

Vorteile:

It makes appointments really easy. Pretty simple to setup as well with a lot of cool features. Not much to say about it, it just works, and it works well.

Nachteile:

The customization of calendars has been sacrificed a bit supposedly for speed and accessibility. You can't have custom appointment times for different days of the week (you can customize the window but not the length of the appointment). It also doesn't automatically shoot you to the week with available appointments if the week you're looking in is booked. Which I can see as a double edged sword either way you look at it.

Kiana
Talent Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Nice layout, a lot of features

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: overall, would recommend!

Vorteile:

the number of features, and varieties of calendars

Nachteile:

it is a little complicated when trying to link multiple calendars