Über YouCanBook.me

Eine Online-Planungssoftware für Teams und Einzelpersonen, die sich direkt in Google, Microsoft und Apple Calendar integrieren lässt.

Erfahre mehr über YouCanBook.me

It's ease of use allowing prospects, clients and suppliers to make an appointment or book a service directly in our calendar, based on our real time availability.

My only complaint is that I do not see any options available to be able to send a "one-time only" generated scheduling link.

Bewertungen zu YouCanBook.me

YouCanBook.me hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 331 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du YouCanBook.me bereits verwendet?

Tobias
Einzeluntermeher in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Das beste Online Termin Buchungstool

Kommentare: Besser und übersichtlicher als Calendly und für mich das absolut beste Tool mit allen Funktionen

Selbst in der kostenlosen Variante hat man schon alles was man braucht, aber im Bezahltarif ist wirklich alles drin! Vor allem das man unterschiedliche Kalender für unterschiedliche Kunden oder Projekte nutzen kann ist super. Und bei den einzelnen Kalendern kann man dann noch eigene Terminarten erstellen. Es funktioniert einfach alles perfekt.

Die aktuelle Preiserhöhung. Manche Funktionen muss man etwas suchen...

Markus
Finanzierungsberater in Deutschland
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Sehr umfangreiches Terminbuchungssystem

Kommentare: Meine Erfahrungen mit YouCanBook.me sind sehr gut. Die Software ist einfach zu bedienen und wird sehr gut von meinen Kunden angenommen. Dadurch spare ich sehr viel Zeit bei der Organisation meiner Termine.

Übersichtliche Benutzeroberfläche, sehr einfache Einbindung auf der eigenen Webseite, viele Terminbuchungsoptionen und individuell anpassbare automatische E-Mails.

YouCanBook.me bietet mir alle Optionen, die ich mir von einem Terminbuchungssystem wünsche.

Virginia
Virginia
Preparadora Exámenes de Inglés in Spanien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

very useful

Kommentare: I've been using it for almost a year now and I have no doubt that I will renew one more year. It has helped me a lot automating bookings and emails related to these bookings.

I like most that it was so easy and nice to work with it. It provides your own website for your customers to make their bookings with you. You can even customize it a little bit, just enough to fit your brand colours but still look clear and easy to use. You can customize the emails that are automatically sent to people who book appointments. A Zoom link is automatically created in case you are organizing a videocall and is also automatically sent to your clients. I love that this app automates so many tedious processes.

something I do not appreciate is that I cannot sell a number of appointments with a discount, for instance I would like to offer 1 class at X euros and 5 classes offering a discount in price. YouCanBookMe does not offer this option; instead, clients must book (and pay) 5 independent classes with me. That would be a lovely addition to its features.

Kenya
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

YouCanBook.me is Excellent

Kommentare: Our previous scheduler was a terrible experience - we use a lot of options on our booking form and the client experience and our administrative experience was a huge challenge. This has made things so much easier. Our booking sheets that we print and use for service are clean, easy to read, this system sends out reminders to everyone. It's great.

We are a full service food pantry and use YouCanBook.me daily as our clients book their service appointments through the system. It has been so easy to use, especially being able to manage our calendar, bookings and create customizable booking forms for each service we provide. It's been a huge help to our operation.

It would be great if there was an app for mobile and also if there was a way to aggregate client booking data into csv files.

Managing Director in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Robust and feature rich!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall has been great and really like the product and wont look elsewhere.

Customization of the scheduling pages and being able to host on our own website.

Setup was a bit tricky and I was unable to do myself. However, because of the customization, I understand the technical need. Ended up paying for help to setup, but it was a worthwhile expense for the end result. It is something to consider before using.

vor 3 Tagen

Hey there! Thank you so much for your awesome review! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the robust features and customization options of our scheduling pages.We're so happy that we were able to help you with set-up, and we're glad to know that the end result was worth it! Switching from Calendly and Google Calendar to YouCanBook.me is a big move, and we're super happy you found the functionality and features a perfect fit for your needs. If you ever need more assistance or have any questions in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! Thanks again for your kind words and for being a part of our community. 😊 Becca

Pedro
Director in Brasilien
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great product; support is getting worse and worse

Kommentare: Started well, but it is declining over the years.

Lots of customization options, with white label options to customize the workflows for our client bookings.

Recently the support is always busy, and they always take days to WEEKS to reply our emails. Just today our integration broke, it's a bug on their side due to a parameter they changed, and there is no urgent help line support, no way to get back to them and support via email is just too slow.

Felix
Head of Admissions in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Extremely Positive Experience with YouCanBook.me

Kommentare: - YouCanBook.me allows us to manage customer bookings much more efficiently, saving us time and money;
- The user interface is intuitive and easy to use and the back office dashboard allows you to seamlessly report on bookings and pick up trends in consumer behaviour;
- As an advanced user with multiple bookings pages, bookable staff and customer types, we have often required the assistance of the YouCanBook.me support team. Without fail, they have been exceptionally helpful and been able to promptly solve our issues. They will usually get back to you within 12 hours and be willing to do a Zoom sync within the next 24-36 hours, calendar permitting.

- The ability to link multiple calendars and appointment types to a single URL; - The ability to customise each booking page with pictures and text in line with the look and feel of our brand; - The customer support has been truly excellent when we've needed it; - Extensive customisation around the end-to-end customer journey - including the post-booking page text, calendar invite, follow up emails and reminders; - Password protection of the booking URL for enhanced security during closed off events or appointments; - Third party integrations into Zoom which reduces the need to manually send out meeting links.

- There are not too many cons that I would want to draw out. Further 3rd party integrations would be useful including MS Teams and Adobe Connect; - It would also be helpful to be able to customise meeting duration for each bookable staff on a single booking page. But again that is a niche use case.

Leanne
Teacher in USA
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Tool for Building Schedule!

Kommentare: This program is my go-to for creating booking slots, setting up meetings, and building my schedule each week. Without this program, setting up my monthly meetings (I often have at least 60-70 in a month) would be a disaster. It is worth paying for premium access, and you will find your day-to-day scheduling needs are met!

This program offers so many beneficial features, like sending reminders to clients/colleagues/students before and after a booking, setting up separate booking calendars for different needs, and requiring bookees to enter an email or phone number if you desire. I love how it connects directly to my Google Calendar, so when a booking is confirmed, the meeting shows right up on my calendar. I also appreciate how I get an email when a booking has been made, so I have notification ahead of time.

The only drawback to this program I found is that for full accessibility, the user would need to pay on a monthly basis. I tried using the free version only for awhile and found that the limitations to this version left me needing more control over my bookings and how I set up my calendar. Because I do find this program so helpful for professional scheduling and absolutely worth the money, I chose to pay for the monthly version.

Lorri
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

This has been an amazing product for taking the hassle out of scheduling.

Kommentare: So far it's been great. I've been using it for about 3.5 years with no problems. It does everything I ask of it.

I love that it allows me to set custom times and meeting types in my calendar. I can limit some scheduling times to virtual, some to in person, and clients and prospects can book the type of meeting that is most appropriate for their needs.

Learning how to set this product up was not super intuitive. I'm not sure I would have figured it out on my own. However, the team at You Can Book Me took me through a great orientation and was extremely helpful when it came to customizing the product for my needs.

President/Owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Almost Perfect

Kommentare: For out purposes, it is almost perfect.

When we looked at scheduling software, it had to be fool proof for the user and easy to set up for me, the administrator. The other great feature is to use different forms for different schedule types on the same calendar. For scheduling resources that has different scheduling requirements, it makes it easier to manage with different rules.

There is no administrator role that can override defined restrictions. If I am on the phone with a client trying to reschedule a meeting, I should be able to override the rules and make the appointment. For example, one of our scheduling rules has a 4 hour minimum scheduling requirement. IF I want to allow someone to come in within two hours, I should be able to make that schedule without editing the scheduling rules, which is what I have to do now.

Steven
Steven
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Booking Appointments the Easy Way

I really like how YouCanBook.me syncs with my calendar and automatically blocks times that I am not available to book a meeting with a new user. I also like the ease of use for myself and the person completing the booking on my website. The customization is also very nice, so I can have my booking page match my brand.

Since I pay for the service, I wish I could remove the YouCanBook.me watermark. I am also not a huge fan of how it only syncs with one calendar. I use this for work but I would also like to add my personal events so if I am at an appointment with my kids, my booking shows that time is not available. It is possible, but for $10, just to have the time slots blocked doesn't make sense to me. I have just started to put personal appointments on my work calendar. I would like to keep them separate though.

Kathy
Kathy
Business Coaching & Consulting in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Love YouCanBook.me

Kommentare: Overall, I use this for client scheduling and have recommended it to my clients & students. Even their free level has loads of features that are paid ones in the others

I love it! Lots of great features- syncs with my Google Calendar, I can accept payments and have separate scheduling for different services.

I run a monthly Mentoring group that opens mentoring for 1 week out of the month only. It won't accommodate this with multiple mentors schedules.

Kat
Owner in Australien
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Does what I need without drama

Kommentare: For a solopreneur seeing clients 1:1, it is nearly perfect.

It was so easy to integrate with my existing google business calendar. I also like that I can integrate my Zoom account, so I don't have to worry about setting up meetings. I also like the way it sends out reminders to confirm the appointments so I don't have to.

I wish the zoom integration was deeper - the zoom link shows up in the "location" section of the calendar reminder, which is fine. I just would like to see it on my zoom list of upcoming meetings so that I can open the meeting from zoom rather than from the calendar - this way, if I needed to add additional attendees, the meeting wouldn't be limited to 40 minutes. It's a bit confusing for setting up different types of meetings. When I set up completely different categories, it doesn't give me as many options as in the main/initial section.

Elysia
Online Business Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

You Can Book Me!

Kommentare: Since I started using YouCanBook.me, I recommend setting it up to all my new clients. They are usually in agreement and it is good to have just one go-to platform that I know best.

The option to add live links to my email responses are gold. I was unable to do this with another platform I had used before. Bonus points for a good rate.

Sometimes, the email responses and workflows can be confusing when setting up. But once you have done this a few times, it runs much smoother.

Martin
Owner, Manager in Neuseeland
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Customers control bookings - Makes my life easy!

Kommentare: Overall very good indeed. I credit YouCanBook.Me with making my booking system relatively easy for my clients and as a consequence helping to make my business one of the top Driving Schools in the area.

Easy to set-up with availability dates/times, required info etc. Links directly to my calendar so when a client books, reschedules or cancels a driving lesson the calendar updates very quickly. I also get a pretty much instant alert that my calendar has been updated. Very affordable.

1) That the timezone is limited to "Pacific- Auckland" - Some clients read this as the place of business. Would much prefer either just "New Zealand" or ideally (but understand how this could be difficult) "Manawatu" being the region, or "Palmerston North", being the city. Alternatively, just the ability to hide the timezone altogether would work. 2) Unless it is "hidden" and I haven't yet found or understood it... the fact that my clients have to make individual bookings and fill in all the required details each time. Would be good for them to be able to enter a simple reference code* that they can enter on subsequent bookings populating all fields containing contact details, name, phone, email but editable for at least, in my case start venue. May be each field could have the option, originally set by the administrator, to allow the field to be initially populated with previous details but still editable by the client. *(Reference number to allow pre-population of previous details - Ideally something that could be customised - may be upto 3 /4 letters that remain the same and a 4-5 digit number that increments for each booking, EG REDS0001, REDS0002 etc.)

Maritza
Assistant Professor in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

All About Adaptability

Kommentare: I have had a great experience and have recommended this software to colleagues.

Appointment scheduling has never been easier. I can sync multiple calendars (Outlook, Google, and Apple) at once, as well as have the flexibility to create multiple booking pages to fit my course and project scheduling needs. Having the flexibility to do so has been critical, especially when we went fully online last year. The other feature that I enjoy is the customization features. From sending email reminders and personalized follow up messages, scheduling has never been easier. This software adapts to your needs.

At the beginning I used a free version of the software. When I switched to the paid version, it was hard to sync my "free" scheduling page with the paid version because I couldn't locate my password or the email I used to create my original booking page. It took a little work to figure out how to receive support but I was able to get the help I needed through one of the forums. I posted my inquiry and someone from YouCanBook.me reached out to me within 24 hours to support me directly.

Aaron
Owner Operator in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Powerful booking system, highly customisable, great UI and very, very good value for money

Kommentare: Functionality
Customisation
Ease of use
Value for money

I have trialed a number of booking systems costing for a month. Youcanbookme beat them all and is a fraction of the price. The level of customization afforded in communicating automatically with your customers is quite simply awesome. You can integrate HTML and apply logic arguments through the use of mailmerge codes to speak to different customers automatically in different ways depending on the nature of their booking saving you time, effort and giving an efficient and impressive service to your clients. The UI was a bit creaky originally, but has been recently updated and is now very slick indeed.

This is a basically a very sophisticated calendar API with a load of automatic messaging functionality bolted onto it. It is not a database which is missing a trick quite frankly. Youcanbookme should probably publicise the really clever aspects of their system better, can take a bit of digging to find the juicy stuff

Julia
Executive Director in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Effective and Affordable

Kommentare: All academic advisors on our campuses use YCBM - students can book advising appointments online, anytime. We also utilize YCBM for students to book their orientation sessions, new student appointments, and prospective student appointments. We have been using YCBM for six years and have not considered moving to any other platform.

Ability to easily customize for our different student populations, needs of academic advisors and other staff. It has increased our efficiency and productivity, and other offices on campus now also utilize YCBM. Great platform that we can also afford!

Recently removed compatability with HTML / CSS and moved to Markdown for customizing bookings. We're still able to accomplish what we need, but miss how HTML allowed us to fully customize everything! However, I imagine it's likely more user-friendly for others who did not know HTML/CSS.

Antwort von YouCanBook.Me

We're delighted to hear from a user of six years, Julia, thanks for letting us know how much you and Northeastern State relies on us.

Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You Can Book Me - Very useful tool

Kommentare: I would recommend this app. I have looked at some of the others and each has its own little niche they are strong in. This software is strong on appointment setting and calendar management. It sends email reminders and confirmations to make sure everyone will be on time and has saved me more money than it cost.

I like how much time this app saved me in man hours. It helped us to manage our crews by preventing overbookings and this leveled us off so we were not in a hurry up and wait mode all the time. It also allows out regular accounts to set up their own appointments without having to call in.

Zoom doesn't integrate as well as you would like. If you need to talk to a group of people in different locations you really have to just sign into Zoom. That gets a little confusing. The cost can be high if you are not careful. Every calendar that is added is another fee.

Antwort von YouCanBook.Me

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we're on the right track. Please feel free to get in touch with us for the difficulties you're having with the zoom integration or any other comments or concerns you have. We would be happy to answer all your questions and help you further! Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Best, Kaoutar

Adam
Account Executive in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bookings made easy

Kommentare: Overall experience has been awesome. I just made some changes to my booking form today and it took all of 45 seconds. Implementation is as easy as it gets and you should be proud of building such a user friendly site!

Ease of use. I am virtually computer illiterate. But this is so easy to use and customize, I have seen a drastic improvement on the amount of clients that book time on my calendar which makes my job so much easier. I don't have to rely just on phone calls to get times booked, I can send a simple email and people WANT to talk with me.

There's nothing I don't like about it. Used to use Calendly but made the switch and started paying for the customizations options soon after. A toddler could figure this out.

Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic service for teachers and professors

Kommentare: This makes my job immensely easier and is a better platform for my students to use, also. For a laboratory with shared equipment, it ensures that every researcher has time blocked out for their use.

This offers a LOT of very useful features to organize meetings. My students love the ability to sign up for office hours, know that they have that slot blocked out for them, and get a reminder email the day before. I get much better utilization of my office hours and the student satisfaction has increased. I also use this for advising meetings and to sign up for shared equipment usage. In every case, the service performs flawlessly. I cannot recommend Youcanbook.me highly enough.

I would like to see a few more themes for the sign up pages and/or the ability to customize a theme. Otherwise, everything is fantastic.

Rico
Technology Supoort Specialist in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

YouCanBook.me, might not be "Novel", but

Kommentare: Overall, I've had a great experience with the platform outside of a few issues getting calendars to sync and a late adoption of virtual appointment integration, i.e. Teams, but beyond that, it's been a joy to use.

What I love most about YouCanBook.me is that it is completely online/web-based so there is no complicated setup or deployment process. You simply pick your subscription plan, create a profile(s) and you're ready to begin scheduling out of the gate.

It can be a little lite on features compared to some other platforms I've used but if all you're looking for is a simple, effective, appointment/scheduling platform at a reasonable cast, look no further than YouCanBook.me.

Alex
product founder/manager, team leader,coach in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

YCBM is an important product for us as freelance language trainers and coaches.

Kommentare: With this product as part of the infrastructure we use, we are able to make and take bookings from our learners in different countries. It has granular controls and integrates very well with the other platforms that make up our infrastructure.

My team and I work with clients all over the world providing language training. To have a platform for learners to book simply is very important. The key features that we like are that it integrates with calaners and has very granular controls. It also does all of the complex time zone adjustment for you. For us it is one of the central components of the service we provide! As all lessons begin with bookings.

It is difficult to find cons with YCBM. I spend about 6 months researching and testing many booking platforms, when I was designing the infrastructure of my product range. I chose YCBM, because it was perfect for my needs.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very quick solution for calendar management

Kommentare: We are using the product for more than 2 years and we are generally satisfied with its functionality.

Easy to setup and use User friendly design Many functionalities

It is more expensive than its competition

Christina
Head of Student Recruiting in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

University Tees Review

Kommentare: Overall, I have had an outstanding experience with YouCanBookMe. It has made my job so much easier and I look forward to continuing to use this software for years to come.

I am a recruiter who speaks with college students daily. In order to speak with them we have to set up a time to talk. This software has been a game changer and allows our applicants to seamlessly schedule a call with the recruiting team in a matter of seconds. Before using this software we would spend so much time emailing back and forth trying to set up a time that worked with both the recruiters schedule and applicants schedule.

There is nothing that I dislike about this software.