Über VIVAHR

Die Software für Personalbeschaffungsmarketing ermöglicht es dir, individuelle Kulturprofile zu erstellen, um Arbeitssuchenden die bestmögliche Erfahrung der Kandidaten zu vermitteln.

Erfahre mehr über VIVAHR

Not sure if the jobs are posted immediately to the feeder sites.

Bewertungen zu VIVAHR

4,9

VIVAHR hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 56 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du VIVAHR bereits verwendet?

Matthew H
Matthew H
VP Talent in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Incredibly easy hiring software

Kommentare: Fantastic hiring experience. Love the ability to publish our job to all the big job boards with one-click.

I am really pleased with the support of vivahr. I came to them with hiring problems and not only did this solution make it easier, they truly transformed our companies hiring process. It is a very easy software to use and that is very important when training teammates on how to use it.

We use a small boutique payroll company so our on boarding doesn't sync up. Not really an issue with VIVAHR, but it's been a slight struggle.

Jack
Senior Account Manager in USA
Biotechnologie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very Helpful Hiring Tool For Growing Company

Kommentare: We are hiring for entry level customer service representatives. I was really impressed when I got the first email notification of our candidate within about 3 hours of posting the job. The candidate had a source tag of Indeed. Within 24 hours I had probably close to 30 new applicants from about 6 different job boards. I was impressed enough with that first trial period, we jumped to the paid plan to get more candidates a bit faster.

I loved the simplicity of this software. I've used other ATS products which over complicate everything. This was very easy out of the box. To create my account, post my first job and sync with our website was less than 1 hour. Unheard of! I did have one question about building our careers page. I called their support number and someone answered and walked me through the steps very quickly.

I wish there were some email automation options when I get a candidate. I did see there are templates I can save, but for my high volume hiring, would be nice to automate that.

Tina
HR Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good Not Great

Kommentare: I love everything about it except the amount of candidates. If that one thing were fixed this would be a 10 out of 10, well 9 out of 10, I would like it to integrate with ADP .

I like almost everything about this software. Easy to use, saves time, helpful.

There is only one thing I did not like about this and that is we did not get as many candidates as posting manually myself. When we were not getting as many candidates as we hoped for, I posted the same job, same words on indeed myself, and we received 10x's as many candidates in 2 days.

Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Hiring Software for A Growing Company

Kommentare: Loved hiring while using vivahr. The software has made my life very easy to build and posting a job.

Love the convenience of VIVAHR. They have been so great at adding in new features on a regular basis. I like their customer service the most. They have taken the time to always make sure I am having a great experience. Finding great employees can be hard. We have found that posting a job listing online is only the first challenge. When we got Viva, we were amazed at how easy it was to build our job description and publish our job to all the top job boards online. We didn't have to do anything more. When candidate volume is tough (our industry is competitive) we will use their internal job boost tool. It features the job and we get candidates in pretty quickly.

Not a lot that I don't just love about viva. Their platform does not have a mobile app. I am not sure if I'd even honestly use it, but some times on the road, it would be nice to have a dedicated app to add notes or review a resume.

Taylor
President in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best hiring platform we have used!

Kommentare: The results speak for themselves. VivaHR stands out amongst it’s competition. Simply put, it delivers qualified applicants. Better than all the other platforms we’ve used. And at a better price!

While the software itself is simple, I think I like most was the results. I have Several interviews scheduled in less than 72 hours. All of the candidates seem to be a good fit for the position.

Some of the resumes that come through did not have pictures. I don’t think that’s a limitation of the software or management system, but more a frustration with the applicants themselves.

Attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product, great service

Kommentare: VivaHR provided a virtual conference to help me plan my job postins and tweak them to be as accurate as possible, and provided insight on what I could expect and how to best use the platform.

I love that VivaHR posts job applications across multiple websites, with a well organized dashboard for me to review applicants.

I have ad no issues with the software. No problems so far.

Founder in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Team Hiring = Successful Hiring

Kommentare: I've been a big fan of VIVAHR. in the 12 months we have been using this product, they have rolled out new features almost EVERY month...and our price is locked in. Great value.

We love the convenience of using VIVAHR as a team to hire. The most important feature for us was the ability to share notes and see in real time the hiring process. We are huge fans of the pipeline view to see where our holes and bottlenecks in hiring have been. Great applicant tracking system for the price. Highly recommend for a company needing something professional but doesn't want to pay for all the high-end features.

The ability to build a custom careers page was a bit lacking. It was super easy to get the jobs to load in our website with the copy/paste of their script, but was hoping for a full page builder.

Kathy
Kathy
Human Resources Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hiring Became an Automated Process - Love VIVAHR's Support

Kommentare: Moving from another ATS to vivahr was a bit underwhelming. We expected it to be rough. Their team was able to import our existing candidates into the system within about 3 days. The on boarding team helped us get our careers page synced to VIVAHR so our jobs were live on our website. Been very happy overall with the experience.

I love how easy it is to use. There is a simple process to post a job. I like the features of tracking each applicant source so I know what's working, and most importantly, what's not working. The candidate experience has been our biggest difference since switching. We had a long application process which lost a lot of applicants. Our conversion rate is much higher with VIVAHR without compromising the features we needed.

Happy to say there is not a lot about the tool we don't love. The social share is a feature we'd use a bit more if it were easier to fine. It's kinda buried in the menu area and we forget to use it.

Trent
Trent
SVP in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Hiring Software

Kommentare: Incredible tool to help with hiring.

Love the features of keeping track of all candidates and automating their experience.

Not a lot that comes to mind of what I don't like. Any time I have had any issues or questions, their support have been available to help very quickly and professionally.

Ali
Ali
3rd Party Renewal Representative in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Fit for our Team

Kommentare: It has been a game changer for our team, we have the ability to create a strong team by quickly adding qualified hires using VIVAHR

I love how quickly I can post to multiple job boards and quickly work them through our pipeline using questionnaires and internal scorecards.

I would like the ability to have more options for reporting metrics.

Kat
Operations & HR in USA
Architektur & Planung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Just Enough

Kommentare: I've had a great experience. I'm not in constant contact but I've only ever had a pleasant experience with the company and team. I enjoy using the platform and we have even made a hire in a difficult marketplace thanks to VIVAHR!

Overall: I enjoy the software for what it is and what it isn't. VIVAHR doesn't give me an entire HR Suite of tools I don't need (or want to pay for) for a company of 70 people and it allows me to have a well managed and easy to use Applicant Tracking System. Other Pros: - Cost vs Value - Simple & Easy to adopt - Extremely cooperative customer service

I don't really have any con's with the platform. I'm excited about some of the things to come because the team is constantly working on improvements and they're very transparent when talking about the kinks and planned evolution for the software.

Antwort von VIVAHR

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are always eager to add new features and continue to build the best recruiting tool possible!

Dean
Talent Sourcing Specialist in USA
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

In progress review: VIVAHR

Kommentare: We are looking for a one-stop-shop ATS to house our candidates and guide them through the hiring process. We are also looking for a software that allows us to seamlessly integrate with job boards, calendars, and emails to manage candidates.

The transition from our current ATS to VIVAHR was seamless. The software is visual and intuitive, and there is an abundance of features to make this software your hub for all talent management and recruiting efforts. The software is capable of integrating with Office 365 and job boards to help me to engage and manage candidates all in one organized space. VIVAHR is a perfect fit for small-medium businesses and consultants. One feature that stood out is you are not limited by the number of job posts active, but the number of locations. This allows recruiters to experiment with multiple job posts to see which is most affective.

Since we are new subscribers, I have not experienced any difficulties with the software. As I spend more time with it, I will be able to see what features could be adjusted to better fit our needs.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hired Faster With VIVAHR Than Any Other Software

Kommentare: Exceptional hiring software - Really happy with our selection!

I couldn't believe there was a tool that would let me post to multiple job boards in one spot. I'd been posting directly on Indeed and others, but hated chasing down the resumes at each spot.

I didn't like the careers page. We have our own that we designed. So we ultimately used the XML feed to push into our own site.

James
Director of Operations in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use, Amazing Support, and more Qualified Candidates.

Kommentare: It was easy to set up, and the customer support team was very helpful when I had some hiccups. My main focus is on hiring, and VIVAHR makes it effortless to do that.

VIVAHR has been exceptional for collaborating with my team members. I love organizing all the different applicants into pipelines. The sharing function makes it very easy to get all team members feedback even when we are on the go.

I understand that VIVAHR is fairly new but I would enjoy the ability to have automation to make things easier.

Roxanne
Founder-CEO in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easier

I like VIVAHR much better than the others that are being offered. It is straight to the point. It is simple and more efficient. I receive much more results in candidates than other ATS systems. As a result, I am seriously looking to upgrade. I get answers right away by one phone call. This is very effective. I can collaborate with the team in a more simpler form.

At this point, it makes sense. I cannot find any other software to compete.

Erin
SVP Brand Marketing in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Recruiting Platform!

VivaHR has been extremely helpful in organizing our flow of candidates. We have openings all throughout the U.S., so it's been great as an ATS and really helped automate our hiring processes. The UX is also very intuitive. 10/10 would recommend.

I can't think of anything to say that I dislike about the software. It's been great so far!

James
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best software for hiring

Kommentare: It worked. I went from 1 employee to 10 in 6 months. Interviewed over 100. It was so simple.

The simplicity. Having all the details in one place. Posted to all different sites. This was a dream come true and for only a couple of bucks. It was cheap comparatively .

Nothing. Honestly it had every detail down.

Edward
Freelance Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

I couldn't go without VIVAHR

Kommentare: VIVAHR saves me so much time with sourcing and cold calling. After posting my jobs with VIVAHR, the candidates almost immediately start applying.

I can share my job post to my social media with just a click.

I'm happy with no overall product and have no complaints!

Kendal
recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software

We love being able to share and see in real time the notes as we recruit. The applicant tracking is great as well as the pipeline view to monitor bottlenecks. We highly recommend this to any company needing professional grade without the high price tag.

Hopefully in future builds we can utilize a better process than copy/paste scripts for job leads.

Alexis
Director of Operations in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

CTS review

Kommentare: Love it! Overall a really fun platform that is easy to use and the support team is VERY helpful. wish we would get more applicants for our cost. Finding it that when we use Indeed we do get more applicants for the money. Also wish we didn't have to duplicate a post, wish we could almost reset it and it work that way

Company profile and applicant tracking is great!

having to duplicate the positions and applicants for the price.

Marie
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Wonderful Company to work with

Kommentare: The company is growing a lot at this time. We need help to find qualified candidates.

It is easy to use and very customized to what I need. I am receive the resumes promptly and I am able to navigate through the website easily to find what I am looking for. They also offer great support. All my questions are addressed in a timely manner.

My experience has been very positive and no cons at this time.

Antwort von VIVAHR

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. VIVAHR loves supporting growing businesses like yours.

Rock
Talent Acquisition in UK
Logistik & Lieferkette, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

VIVAHR is the next big thing in Culture Marketing and Applicant Tracking.

Kommentare: Wonderful product, even better partner. Anyone thinking about investing in VAVAHR will not regret it.

Very clean. Easy to use. Little training needed because of out intuitive it is. Also the customers service is excellent. They are willing to customize just about anything. I've used the big names like Teleo and iCIMS and the refuse to change the simplest things because their systems are "hard-wired" in certain ways. Not the case with VIVAHR. Customer support and his team make it happen plan and simple.

I can't think of any cons because I know if I did, the team and VIVAHR would correct the issue immediately.

Denise R.
Denise R.
CEO/Owner in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Great ATS for Recruiters

Kommentare: I have been pleased with VivaHR overall. The company has really been incredibly kind when I have contacted them with any questions or issues, and I am always able to speak with an actual person when I call. They also make sure that I am able to use their system to meet the needs of my company. I have used other systems in the past, but VivaHR is truly top notch in caring about their customers.

VivaHR provides a visually appealing, easy to use platform for recruiters. I am able to view resumes of candidates and share them with my clients to receive immediate feedback. It also allows me to display open jobs thorugh my company's website and posts open jobs on national job boards.

I cannot find any negative points about the software.

Jocelyn
HR Director in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Finally - Easy to use HR software!

Kommentare: We were having a hard time tracking applicants and their scores. With the customizable score cards and the ability to track each candidate’s score, our team was able to hire the best candidate for the position. In the past, we were disorganization and unsure of our scoring. Now we have confidence that we chose the right person!

My favorite part about VIVA HR is the team collaboration! It couldn’t have been easy to share candidate resumes with our hiring team and keep track of all our notes!

The customer service always helped me navigate any issue or question I had so there didn’t end up being any negatives to this product.

Justin
Manager in USA
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great ATS for my small business

I liked the ability to create landing pages for my careers page right inside the app. I could share my jobs and it adds their "culture profile" right to the job description.

Doesn't have calendar sharing. I can request an interview with a candidate through the dashboard though.