Very easy to use reporting tool with awesome customer support

Bewertet am 18.6.2019
Tarek R.
Head of Digital

Kommentare: We were looking for a tool to create Facebook advertising dashboards for our clients. We found DashThis to fulfill this need at a very reasonable price.

Vorteile: The ease of use. Very intuitive. Their customer support is one of the best.

Nachteile: Can do with more customization in things like the automated email notifications and date range views of reports.

Best customer support and really usable product.

Bewertet am 10.10.2017
Sr. Performance Marketing Specialist
Computerspiele, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: They have the greatest customer support. Very personal and quick. Not the typical short answers where you're left "alone" with the problem with some forum link. I also like their product. I've used loads of dashboard services from Tableu simpler ones and this really does the job since I'm able to quickly set up all my reporting for all of my needs including facebook, GA, adwords and more. I've been a loyal user for about 3 years and Dash This is nothing what it was 3 years ago. Loads of improvements to make my reporting life easier.

Nachteile: Editing widgets can sometimes be tricky and you need to start from scratch sometimes with some widgets but they are changing this fast.

von Moment Zero an 11.10.2017

Glad to hear you like the product - and that our dedication to customer service comes through!
We love knowing that we've been able to make your reporting life easier for the past 3 years. Here's to 3+ more!

Awesome Company with Personable Customer Service

Bewertet am 8.7.2019
Amanda M.
Marketing Manager
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've enjoyed working with DashThis and I'm happy to continue working with them.

Vorteile: It's very easy to use and they provide preset widgets to help you get started. The customer service is incredible. They walked me through how to get started and assist me whenever I need help creating a new widget. Response time is very quick.
As a side note, they often finish their emails with GIFs which is just a fun little extra thing that brightens my day.

Nachteile: The reports are monthly which may not work for everyone. For example, I would not be able to compare two 6-week periods. I think this limitation is fine though given the price point.

Agile Reporting Software on Its Way Up

Bewertet am 14.5.2018
Morgan C.
Online Media Manager
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Streamlined weekly reporting process saving hours of my time.

Vorteile: With a little big of learning (which my rep was SO helpful with), this software is pretty much plug and play for great dashboards with all kinds of customizable metrics. It makes my monthly reporting tasks for paid advertising with multiple accounts MUCH faster. The company can white label a report format for you as well, which takes that customization up a notch.

Nachteile: Some of the features that shouldn't necessarily qualify as "advanced" (selecting specific campaigns to report on) aren't so user-friendly. The date selection features could use a little work (i.e. I don't want to have to create a whole new report just to report on a date range outside the norm) and sometimes the changes to editable content (like notes) doesn't populate in the pdf without going to the home screen first.

Awesome tool for reporting marketing metrics

Bewertet am 19.3.2018
Customer Success Manager
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Love the ease with which you can drag and drop widgets to create your custom report. Aldo the ability to have a living breathing reporting URL for clients.

Nachteile: Sometimes the widgets get a bit funky or freeze up and it throws off your enter reporting system. You have to keep an eye and refresh the widgets periodically

I used DashThis monthly for Digital Marketing reporting for my clients.

Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Alyssa Z.
Digital Marketing Manager

Vorteile: The best thing about this software is how easy it is to use with its drag and drop feature and how you can customize your own templates to import metrics that you need for each client.

Nachteile: I cant really say anything that I likes the least about this software. It worked well for me, but my company transition away from it because we wanted to be able to add pictures and text for more in-depth reports.

Flexible, Intuitive Custom Dashboards

Bewertet am 14.11.2017
Jamie M.
Principal

Kommentare: DashThis significantly decreased the labor we spent creating custom marketing reports, while increasing the usability and clarity of data.

Vorteile: DashThis is a very accommodating, flexible tool: we have a lot of control over layout, chart/graphic type, etc so we can really customize our client marketing reports. The number of data sources it integrates with---AdWords, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, etc---reduces our time to create live data reports.

DashThis for well-organized reports

Bewertet am 3.1.2019
Carolina A.
Economist with specialization in Administration and Marketing.
Marketing & Werbung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Helped us to have well-detailed reports for our clients, with this tool the manual reports are obsolete

Vorteile: DashThis is easy to use, integrates with many advertising platforms, saves many hours of data collection that you want to show to customers.

Nachteile: Though it is easy to use it takes time to get the full potential of this tool but we are already more incorporated to this wonderful tool

Fairly easy tool to use with great capabilities for reporting. Customer service is fantastic.

Bewertet am 17.10.2017
Mackenzie H.
Digital Strategies Manager

Vorteile: We've been using it for social media reporting and have found it to be a great tool. It is easy to set up and design dashboards for reporting, and when we have had questions, customer service has been extremely responsive and helpful.

von Moment Zero an 3.11.2017

So glad to hear that you're enjoying using DashThis. And that our dedication to customer service shows :-)

Makes Dashboarding fun... ok the fun part is the creation itself but it is still super easy

Bewertet am 2.11.2017
Rodney L.
Director, Sales & Marketing
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Saves time. Easy to use. Fantastic looking dashboards. Automatic monthly client emails.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Great looking final dashboards. Monthly emails to clients. Dash This is just a great help... saves me loads of time creating presentations of information.

Nachteile: So much functionality, sometimes I forget how to find certain things. Otherwise I have no complaints.

von Moment Zero an 3.11.2017

"Makes dashboarding fun" - this just made our day! Glad we could bring a little fun to what might otherwise be a dull process!

Good for SEO dashboards

Bewertet am 26.5.2019
Vladimir D.
Technical SEO Lead
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Integration with ahrefs, semrush, google search consolse and google analytics.

Nachteile: The interface is limited, still some bugs occur.

Perfect! Where has this been??

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Kristin R.
Vice President, Marketing
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great! I highly recommend.

Vorteile: This just made my life so much easier. In less than an hour, I was able to set up a complete marketing dashboard with all of my key integrations. It was super easy.

Nachteile: I wish I could integrate my Birdeye software so I can also monitor online reviews, but I understand they can't integrate with everything.

Considered using for reporting features but decided on another software instead

Bewertet am 6.4.2018
President, Owner

Vorteile: Loved the overall look and feel of reports. We were disappointed that the features didn't work out for us, because the branding and overall layout was great.

Nachteile: Didn't clearly show month to month comparisons. Didn't provide demographic data of fans/followers. Didn't include post previews (just text). The "Summary" feature was lacking.

Middle of Pack Analytics Platform

Bewertet am 26.12.2018
Ian C.
Director, Client Strategy

Vorteile: Good point and click marketing analytics platform. Easy to integrate several different platforms. Saves a ton of time.

Nachteile: Product isn't much more of a more user friendly Google Analytics platform.. You can accomplish the exact same platforms by integrating your data sources into Google's Data Studio (Free).

I use DashThis to view metrics for the social platforms that I manage and it is very easy to use.

Bewertet am 7.11.2017
Wesley P.
Social Media Manager
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The ability to show my clients that our work is helping their business.

Vorteile: Easy to read metrics and numbers. The data can be communicated and prepared with minimal doing on my part.

Nachteile: Sometimes there can be a little bit of confusion has to how the numbers are measured and it just takes a little bit of digging to learn. Can be tedious.