Paubox Email Suite Erfahrungen

Über Paubox Email Suite

Secure email for modern healthcare. Right out of the box. HITRUST CSF Certified solutions.

Erfahre mehr über Paubox Email Suite

The ease of use and web-access interface. I am able to use the product from virtually anywhere and can be assured of HIPAA Compliance on confidential and sensitive documents.

Bewertungen zu Paubox Email Suite

4,9

Paubox Email Suite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 29 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Paubox Email Suite bereits verwendet?

Phillip R.
Phillip R.

Full Email Encryption

This service does full end to end encryption. It's hippa compliant. You don't need to add a special word to the subject of an email, or use an outlook plugin or browser extension. You also don't need to worry about that one employee who never listens and forgets to encrypt emails as having personal information. This email service provider can work with your existing email provider or they can do it all for you, they take care of guaranteeing full end to end email encryption. We now encrypt 100% of our emails. The end user does not have to log into a special web portal, they view our emails as they do everyone else's. The best money we've spent in years.

The price is a little high. For us though it's well worth it.

Jason S.
Director of Information Technology in USA

Set IT & Forget It Encryption

Kommentare: With Paubox, we have been able to get our email encryption compliance to 100% with very minimal IT effort and no effort at all from the end-users. Using this system has eliminated many man-hours of looking through email logs to see if users were encrypting messages with PHI. Not having to dig through logs has made our weekly Compliance Meetings much more productive.

The Paubox solution is simple for the IT staff to administer, and it is completely transparent as far as the end-users are concerned. This solution is HITRUST certified, which makes our Compliance Officer very happy. :) We get a weekly report to show us how many emails are being processed through the system and quick insight into any issues.

The dashboard and reporting are very basic, but that could be because we only purchased the Encryption piece. Things might be different with the other modules installed. To be honest, there isn't much that I would change about this system. It is simple, and works well.

Kelly B.
LCSW in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Secure and HIPAA compliant email encryption

Kommentare: I am required to utilize HIPAA compliant communication for my mental health private practice and this service ensured compliance with end-to-end encryption.

The customer service was excellent during my free trial and the instructions for set-up were easy to follow, even with limited tech knowledge.

The primary downside was the cost associated with the email encryption service. It was too expensive for me as a single account user.

Cheryl H.
Benefits Specialists in USA

Love my Paubox!

Kommentare: Paubox has been invaluable for Trinity. We desperately needed HIPAA compliant e-mail and Paubox filled that void. Our initial team, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], we WONDERFUL! They were always available in help, pricing, and customer service.

When researching different HIPAA compliant software companies, we elected to go with Paubox, even though they weren't the least expensive. Two reasons mainly effected our decision. The first was it was not necessary to go through a third party (i.e. Secure Mail, etc) for our clients and residents to receive our e-mail. The second was the customer service and set-up. The set-up team was wonderful and continued that support through out the entire process from start to finish. We still have wonderful customer service reps.

Very little actually. As stated above, the team and ease more than make up for the few additional dollars we spend.

Tony C.
CIO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Technology!

Kommentare: It has been better than expected.

The best thing about Paubox has been the ease of deployment, the customer service team was very easy to work with, they are very knowledgable and willing to transfer knowledge to me and my staff. To continue, the ongoing support is great as well, they always follow up and ensure everything is correct before closing the ticket. They technology, or implementation of technology i think sets Paubox apart from the others. The nearly seamless implementation has been wonderful for users and our partners and customers alike.

Nothing really, Paubox has listened to our needs and has added, or began roadmapping additional features.

Carly B.
Outpatient Therapist in USA

Best out there!

Kommentare: Once you have Paubox services setup, there is nothing else you have to do for emails to be HIPAA compliant. As the saying goes....set it and forget it! Customer support is amazing. They respond quickly and answer any questions thoroughly.

The simplicity of the encryption. There is no login or having to have an account for emails to be encrypted and its HIPAA compliant.

The cost of using Paubox is higher than others.

Laura K.
Holistic Therapist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Paubox makes HIPAA-compliant email easy!

Once you get through the front-end installation process, it's exactly like using Gmail, just with your own domain's email address. So you have all the Gmail features such as setting up filters, folders, auto-responses, etc.

It took a couple hours and a call with tech support to integrate Paubox with G Suite and my domain server, but ever since then it's been seamless.

Beau M.
Beau M.
CISO in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Seamless encryption for email that doesn't rely on trained users to use it

Kommentare: Excellent seamless email encryption that doesn't require a heavy training component to teach people when and how to use it.

I like the fact that it is always on, and I don't have to teach anyone how to encrypt emails, or when to encrypt emails.

I wish it had a feature to expire or recall an email that was sent by mistake.

Dave L.
Dave L.
VP of Technology Services in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Paubox works hard to make it seem easy for your company

Kommentare: Fantastic. The team is super helpful and professional and the product is brilliant. I dare you to compare to other options available currently.

Easy to setup and easy to use - it's essentially blind to your employees, so no one can forget to use it like with Microsoft's approach. That makes being 100% compliant within your corporate domain very easy.

I have one tiny issue: the admin UI is very flat, albeit totally functional and useful. I just somehow want it to look better. Subjective!

Emily F.
Quality Assurance Specialist in USA

Smooth Sailing with Security

Kommentare: I really think this software is amazing and I plan on integrating it with my own business.

Using Paubox only requires that you hit 'send'. There's nothing else necessary, and I feel confident that it is secure and running smoothly. If I've ever run into any issues, customer service is excellent and fast.

That more organizations haven't started using it (email portals are horrid).

Chris H.
Director of Quality Enhancement and Training in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Simple and Seamless

Kommentare: Paubox has helped our organization to have the capability to send email without the worry of forgetting to encrypt a document that may contain protected information. With all outgoing and incoming messages being encrypted and decrypted, this has enabled out organization to remain complaint and reduce risks.

A couple of things that stand out are how simple the platform is to use, as well as providing a seamless level of protection for our organization. It is nice to no longer have to send an encrypted document, and then send the password for that document in a separate email. All email through the system, both outgoing and incoming, are encrypted/decrypted automatically. This is a really big time saver. And since this is all done behind the scenes, there is no training of staff. All we had to do was to let them know once the product launched, and to expect a Paubox tagline at the bottom of the emails that they are sending.

There is nothing to dislike, the product provides a higher level of email security at all times, not only when someone is sending protected information electronically.

Juli Q.
President in USA

Easy to be compliant

Kommentare: We have our company domain, everyone has an email wrapped by Paubox encryptions and we don’t have to think about it. Best part is the recipient doesn’t have to take extra steps to read the email.

What I like most about our email system is it is not an app, no extra steps, no planning for which email content needs to be in the secure environment. Instead, every email is protected, incoming and outbound, and we have availability to it as simple as any popular non-secure email provider. It’s easy at my desk or in my car on my cell phone.

We have no complaints about the features or even the price. Only mention that I miss the personal representative that I experienced when I started. I refer other businesses to Paubox and they have to leave a message or complete the contact us on the website, then someone calls them back. We’re in the medical field and doctors want to have a person as their contact, it’s just how we are.

Lucas M.
Psychologist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Excellent email encryption software for healthcare!

I have found using Paubox extremely convenient and easy in my job as a psychologist. I use it for communicating and sharing protected health information with clients and other healthcare providers a like. It is so much easier for people I email to use than other software platforms I know of, since they are not required to have an account and log in, or to be sent a unique password for every email they want to open. It is seamless and makes communication really easy.

I can't think of anything I dislike yet, except maybe that the recipients sometimes don't realize that the email they get from me and that they'd write back are both encrypted and safe. I know it says so at the bottom of the email, but some folks don't see that. Sometimes they are reluctant to open it or reply from within the email for that reason.

Danny T.
Director of Administration in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Security Bar-None...Worth Every Penny!

Paubox offers a security suite that is very easy to use and doesn't require anything additional for each user. It's all setup to run in the background, so it just works. The customer service from Paubox is exceptional. They're always ready to assist with whatever issues we may have. I recommend Paubox to every company looking to increase their security measures.

I can't really think of anything that would be a con.

Gary P.
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Security for Dummies

Kommentare: We have used the software for some time and become more and more enamored of this product. Keep working!!

I don't have to figure out cumbersome and frustrating encryption processes and my correspondents can communicate easily without having to set up accounts, log in with passwords and then try to decipher the original message from the seemingly endless disclosure contents. I am so glad we set up Pau Box!

That it can't figure a way to stop the incoming encrypted mail and do its magic on them so I don't have to interrupt my workflow!

Haydee D.
Business Administrator in USA

Easy to use and Seamless

I love that this works in the background! Everyone is able to use their email program like a regular email. Having to send someone a password to access your email is a real pain. Paubox makes the HIPAA encrypted email simple and seamless. There is no additional software to install and you can access your email from anywhere or use with Outlook.

The only missing feature is an easy "JUNK" button rather than having to create a rule.

Traven W.
CEO in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: Fantastic! Staff was very helpful to walk me through the set up process

It’s simple to set up and easier to use. There was no change in my emailing behavior because I could still use my existing mail client. It was just set and forget.

Can’t think of anything. You don’t really interact with the software after you set it up and it runs in the background

Mental Health Therapist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Seamless integration with GSuite, great support

Kommentare: PauBox provides me end-to-end send and receive HIPAA-compliant encryption of my email for my mental health therapy practice!

The pre-written and personally emailed instructions to configure my domain to utilize PauBox were step-by-step accurate and easy to follow, despite being complex. The clear instructions and excellent customer service when I had specific questions made deployment of this software in my domain a cinch!

No cons! It is excellent! There are many complicated steps to configure your domain, but PauBox makes that easy.

Business Development Director in USA

Paubox meets our needs

Kommentare: We've been able to manage our HIPAA compliant email needs.

Paubox integrates with our existing software well and satisfies our needs.

There are definitely features we do not use because the scope of the integration would be too much.

Erick H.
Director in USA

Paubox Email

Kommentare: We have been using Paubox for years and have had excellent results with it.

This software is set it and forget it. The end user doesn't have to think about using it, it just works.

I would like to pricing to be more competitive

David D.
Professor in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy HIPAA Compliance for Mental Health

Kommentare: My small consulting company has used Paubox for several years. We have had very few problems. On one occasion, we were having some difficulties and the customer support was quick, friendly and professional. We definitely like Paubox for our HIPAA emails.

I wish it integrated better with existing programs (e.g., GMAIL).

Physician in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Paubox is Essential for medical practices

Seamless encryption. Knowing your email is safe.

more control of fonts and spacing would be nice

Tracie M.
LPC in USA

Great HIPAA compliant email

It provides security for HIPAA compliance, and has almost eliminated the need for faxes.

Initially the cost was the only thing I didn't like, but now seems absolutely worth it.

Jacob M.
Executive Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

User friendly secure email software requiring zero extra steps for end user

Kommentare: Seamless

The fact that i don't have to do anything beside sending and receiving my emails as usual once I have the software installed on my browser

I can't think of anything wrong with Paubox

Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Vice President Programs and Services in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Paubox: A Simple and affordable solution for protecting PHI

Kommentare: The transition was seamless. Everyone that we have dealt with has been professional and helped us feel comfortable that we were making the best decision to protect our organization and our participant's PHI within our emails.

Paubox was ready to use within a couple of weeks and did not require any training for our staff. It was set up behind the scenes and offered immediate protection. I can rest easier knowing that our emails are automatically encrypted without any extra steps being taken by our staff.

At this time, I have not found any issues with our use of Paubox.