Über Hippo Video

Bildschirme aufnehmen und Webcam und Audio für den Bildungsbedarf erfassen. Erstellung von Anleitungen, Erklärungen, Kundenreferenzen, Kundenproblemen und Schulungsvideos.

Erfahre mehr über Hippo Video

The integrations and the video testimonials from Customers are just a BONUS.

Bewertungen zu Hippo Video

Hippo Video hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 98 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Hippo Video bereits verwendet?

Mathan
Mathan
Growth Operations Manager in Australien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Personalised videos at scale and really solid and reliable support team

We have integrated personalised video flows into our CRM process, allowing us to produce personalised videos at scale. This was a key differentiator from competitors and has worked as expected. The support from the team is very good. Anything in setup or queries that come up start in live chat and are either resolved fairly quickly or anything requiring additional support was regularly and clearly communicated about. I was even having trouble getting the final step of personalisation into my CRM flow and I had a call with product team providing immediate guidance and advice.

A couple of the team have had minor issues with the likes of the desktop app (vs Chrome extension) but regular updates helped fix these. Support were also proactive in providing assistance and updates.

Tess
Tess
Physician in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

One of My BEST Software purchases in 2022

Kommentare: Hippel video is an outstanding video marketing platform and I highly recommend anyone who has considered any other product to take a second look at this product. Unfortunately, customer services have fallen to the wayside and I am sure a lot of people who are reading this review can agree. It was very wholesome and pleasant to see that this company still maintained that old-fashioned way of taking care of the customer until they are satisfied and making sure that the product met the customer's expectations. I highly recommend the Hippo Video!

It just works! Prior to Hippo Video, I had another tool that 'allegedly' served the same purpose and it NEVER worked! I will admit there were some initial hiccups with onboarding; however, I am still in awe of how above and beyond the customer service team went out of their way to make sure I was satisfied. There is a time zone difference between our countries. When I'm at the hospital for consecutive days, I, unfortunately, miss many emails and attempts at correspondence. This didn't stop the Hippo Technician who literally left a message with my office when he was not successful in reaching me by phone. I have never experienced customer service like that before. Very patient, very professional, high quality and just - I'm out of adjectives....it's just an outstanding product and team!

I have absolutely no complaints about the software.

Linda
intervention specialist in USA
E-Learning, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Hippo Video in the Classroom

It was relatively inexpensive and at the time it was the only video creation software I was aware of.

The editing vidoes was difficult for a novice like me

Alex
Amazon Marketplace Consultant in Mexiko
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A mandate for remote work

Kommentare: Hippo Video is one of the greatest assets my company has. I cannot imagine running this company without Hippo Video.

The easeness of Hippo Video to create videos makes Hippo Video invaluable to anyone who has a remote job. The screen recording capabilities along with the option to record yourself on webcam are profoundly positive. I am able to communicate with my team in an effective manner even though we are thousands of miles away. I can also communicate with clients via screen recording videos...easily.

The customer support is really bad. However, once you get through it, you do not need to contact them anymore and you will be set up to use Hippo Video on your own.

Mike
President in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Has most of the features I was seeking

Kommentare: Tech support was responsive via chat. I didn't have to wait long for a technician who helped me troubleshoot my problem. The interface isn't clear in some cases, but once you learn where to find the functions, the software works well. I've been watching the video email space for a while, waiting for a product that would do more than just record and send videos. Hippo Video, with its landing pages, teleprompter, and variable text offers functionality I think I will use and have not seen in competing products.

Recording a video is easy, but what convinced me to try Hippo Video were the landing pages. I have not yet fully exploited this capability but intend to construct custom landing pages designed to get customers and prospects to take action. The ability to add more videos and documents to the landing page provides the opportunity to highlight aspects of my services that would be otherwise communicated through email attachments or clicking on links, which some people are hesitant to do. I have recorded from the camera alone to make personalized one-off messages to selected customers, with good results. They watched the videos and responded to set up meetings. I also made a video with screen recording. That worked OK and I liked being able to show material as I was talking about it. I plan to do more of this.

I was disappointed that I Hippo Video could not interface with my desktop version of Outlook 365, but I bought the software anyway. After making a video, the software supplies a link and an animated GIF that I can easily paste into an outbound Outlook email message. It's an extra step, but was not a deal-breaker for me. I struggled with the screen capture interface at first. It wasn't clear that Hippo started another instance of the browser. I kept looking for something to be happening on my screen, never realizing Hippo was waiting for me to respond on the second browser screen. Once I figured that out, the process went smoothly.

Shobhit
ceo in Kanada
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool

Kommentare: Excellent, We have had a great experience with Hippovideo.

I have come to like the way the interface is designed. It is a very high quality tool and one that is very robust too

Nothing, I really like the tool. It has been game changing for us

Rony Peterson
Rony Peterson
Student in Brasilien
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A great software to make videos and share it

Kommentare: There is a good experience to use Hippo Video and make screen recordings easily and share it without so many steps, as some other software required. Also, this software has a very good price to buy the program and the assistance is very watchful of the users' needs.

Hippo Video has a good variety of functionalities to make screen recordings and marketing videos across email platforms and others. Also, its price is very good for the features of this software.

Some functions on integration with other software are not very good. Hippo Video has some trouble with the extension for web browsers.

Toby
Toby
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the better video creation platforms

I like that they added AI enabled avatar video creation. The avatars are mixed quality but it does speed up the video creation. I also like the ability to customize the landing pages.

Still a lot of manual process for bulk creation. Also, even though there is AI avatar creation, it would be great if there could be a way to customize the videos for each recipient. So, for "John", the video would be created using speech synthesis that addresses his name. Otherwise, each custom video created has to be manually created

Eduardo
Account Executive in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Where is [sensitive content hidden] Hippo Video

First of all I like the fact that you can personalize a video message that is not a large file and know if the client has actually opened your email, watched your video, how much they watched, etc. It personalizes your messaging. I have had advertising agency clients mentioned they had never gotten a video message. Stood out when you need to stand out in a very crowded world. I titled my review Where is [sensitive content hidden] since I was trying to get in touch with a client and just couldn't get him to respond. With a humorous video that had me searching for him he responded within minutes of watching the video.

There are a ton of tools and they are trying to give you a great deal of them to do a wide variety of things. Though many I don't use there are times when it can be a little be of a challenge getting around to where I need to be on say the Sales Page.

Carson
Carson
Senior Account Executive in USA
Fundraising, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Double the Donation uses HippoVideo

ease of use for the team and easy for recipients to watch the videos!

some of the menu options are a bit confusing

Alistair
Partner Development Manager in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very Useful

I like how Hippo Video delivers a LOT of value on all of their membership tiers, in my opinion, it's the biggest thing that sets them apart from Loom, Vidyard and other competing videos, you get a tonne more for your dollar with these guys.

I wish you could click and drag to move around the "webcam bubble" when you're doing a screen recording video as you can with Loom and Vidyard. Sometimes an element of software I'm trying to record myself using is behind that bubble and not being able to move it creates some frustration.

Demarcus
employee in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

HIppo videp review

Kommentare: i had a very good experience like i said it gives me very high quality videos

it makes a good editing site that is very easy to do

there not really anything i dont like about this site

Rob
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A must tool for your business!

Ease of use, interface, support final product

Cant really say anything right now, however will update if something emerges

B Alexander
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good software that is growing on me

Kommentare: Overall, the app was good, but needs some updates to make is mobile friendly. I used it for the ease of use to create videos on the go using my mobile phone.

It was easy to create videos on the phone and send them to new clients, which is the reason I use the app.

It was not easy to create and edit videos for on the mobile. I had to use the desktop version to do the bulk of my editing and sending.

Ramon
Ramon
CEO in Deutschland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Completely brandable video marketing and costumer support sollution

Kommentare: - Getting as personal with the customer as possible without the need of live communication -> Informing extensively about services and building trust about the promised outcome
- Gathering video feedback and testimonials without any hassle for the costumer to set up his tools properly

- Brand your shared videos with a top bar logo, a player logo, favicon, page titel and your own domain - Clean Google Chrome extension to easily start recording within seconds - Guest recording: Send a link to a customer, via which he can record himself a video (testimonial, query etc.) - Fast and customer feedback driven development of new features

- At the moment they need typically 15 - 20 days to set up the custom DNS for you so that you can use your custom domain - The shared video pages offer commenting and emoji reaction features. You can only disable both simultaneously. For lot clients commenting would be useful, but emoji would be too playful

Terry
freelancer in Uganda
Buchhaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Hippo Video Goodness

Kommentare: Hippo Video is video platform that has two unique features that other video platforms do not have. That make it a lovable platform. The first the functional sales page. And then the Video Sandwich. The video emails are great for sales and also keeps the sale professionals in touch with their customers. This is a very good platform.

I like the fact that I can edit my videos. The templates give such good ideas for sale pages. I can easily record my videos.

The product development roadmap is not that long as I expected it to be.

Zia ul
Zia ul
Collaboration Services Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

In-Cloud All in One Video Hosting, Sharing, Tracking & Editing Solution

Kommentare: Value of money, well organised interface.

I have been using Hippo Video Hosting and Editing Service for some time, I have found it very handy tool. Specially very easy editing tool without leaving the cloud. This have solved my problem of maintaining of different video tools and hosting services. Support team is awesome, they are very responsive and accommodating.

If the video is about the size of 1 GB, then it takes some time for the video to reply and make it avaiable for editing.

Andrea
Andrea
Studente in Italien
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, Selbstständig

Best service I have ever bought

It's easy to use and it made my Imagination explode. Lead Generation with Hippo is absolutely fun! Plus, being a Digital Nomad it helps me working remotely. In a couple of seconds I can capture tons of lead by just using its marketing tools.

Nothing. I honestly find it perfect. Maybe some more effects and editing options would be great, but since I can just import video made with other programs so it's really no big deal.

Opeyemi
Human Resource Officer in Nigeria
Personalwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best video recording software I have used so far

Kommentare: Great

The product is easy to use provided you have a strong internet connection. I have only used it for meeting recordings and yet to use the other features but so far it has been great.

Still yet to find out. As I continue making use of it and accessing all features, I will give any additional remark I might have.

Jennifer
Customer Success Team in USA

Our experience has been great! Their executive has been responsive and attentive without being too much.

It's very very easy to use. I enjoy being able to record and share responses to help desk customers as well and view videos from my team here at the office on new features/ideas we need to discuss.

At times the quality is low/uploading is slow. This could have a few different problem sources, I'm still working out all of the kinks linked.

Kim
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Video Marketing the Easy Way

Kommentare: I wanted something easy and intuitive to use as a novice video marketer. I can use this product without all the overwhelm I've experienced with other video software.

I love the templates that make it easy and fast for users to create quick videos

As with any video editing software it takes some trial and error to get it tight.

Bikramjit
Business and Integration Architecture Specialist in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Asked for one got many !

I was looking for an alternative for the looming software to record my videos and some other software to send personalized video tutorial campaigns to team members and customers. I happened to pop into hippo video and I could not have asked for more. The icing on the cake was the 'Teleprompter feature' which makes my job much easier. Hats off Hippo video for this amazing product and I am sure they will keep integrating new awesome features in the future. A must-buy!

The UI can be improved and there is a potential to introduce more sales templates

Hendra
SPV in Indonesien
Konsumgüter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Video Hosting

I highly recommend yes to my company and our design

Hippo is still too expensive From the products offered by competitors, yes.

Sean
Co-Owner in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Cool software, easy to use. Pricing limits features

Hippo Video is easy to set up and use. Videos are easy to export and edit, as well as to manage and store.

The single user pricing and features is all I really need, however the video quality is limited to 720p for the lowest two tiers. I would need to double the monthly pricing to get the 1080p video quality.

Sumeet
Founder & CEO in Indien
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good tool but new to build it more

Kommentare: We're looking so sharing an easy video tutorial and happy to know that HippoVideo worked for us. We have shared a few bugs with their and the team hopes that it'll be fixed soon.

It's simple and quite handy to use. The chrome extension and the video editor is also very useful for instant video capturing and edition, respectively.

The tool is still very unstable and the chrome extension always crashes the browser. There's no windows 10 app as available in the loom.