Über EasyWebinar

Vereinfache die Art und Weise, wie du ansprichst, verkaufst und dein Unternehmen vergrößerst…durch den Einsatz der leistungsfähigsten All-In-One Online-Plattform für Webinare.

Erfahre mehr über EasyWebinar

Easy to use when it works and we didn't encounter difficulties connecting.

He said he would look until the refund, but didn't even respond me for one week, even though I sent 3 follow up emails. Very poor customer service.

Bewertungen zu EasyWebinar

EasyWebinar hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 83 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du EasyWebinar bereits verwendet?

Tyna
Tyna
CEO in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Customer Service

Kommentare: I had problems integrating Mailchimp with Easy Webinar, and the team at Easy Webinar did everything possible to fix the issues I was having. They went above and beyond by logging into my Mailchimp account to inspect and correct the mistakes that I had made. Thank you all for doing the most for your customers!

Not only is Easy Webinar very easy to use, it also simplifies the process of building out landing pages for your events. The thing I like most about using Easy Webinar is their outstanding customer service support.

I have no complaints about the software.

Sam
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Highly Recommend

EasyWebinar is awesome. It's like a total game-changer for me and my clients! The evergreen funnel mixed with Facebook and Google ads was phenomenal at getting my clients more leads and more revenue. Also support is great, if you ever need help with anything. Quick to respond and actually helpful. EasyWebinar is the webinar software I recommend.

Not too many cons. They just made a big update which made me go and re-learn which was kind of annoying, but not that big of a deal. Especially, since the new version is even better than it was.

Charissa
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Hoped for better

There were a lot of instruction videos which made set up pretty easy. It was nice to have the option to send reminders from EasyWebinar to registrants. I do like the automation feature.

I found it frustrating that I couldn't add a Google Slide presentation without converting it to a PowerPoint format and there was no place to have the notes while going along with the presentation. I would have liked to see the results on the emails that were sent out to see the open and click through rates so I could adjust as needed. I would have liked clearer instructions on connecting Easy Webinar to CRM such as Active Campaign. It was very convuluted and didn't work at all. During the webinar presentations, I kept getting messages saying my internet was unstable and it even kicked me off at one point while I was live with attendees, even though I was five inches away from my router and was plugged in with stable internet on my end. Tech support was unable to assist with this issue. Also during my presentation, I switch back from having the camera view to screen sharing, when I switched to the camera view, my presentation disappeared and I had to reload it, scroll to find the right slide which was very cumbersome. I would have liked to have an option to switch back and forth between the two views seemlessly. I will be looking for a better platform to use for both my live and automated webinars, there were too many issues during the live presentations.

Antwort von Easy Webinar

Hi Charissa. We are so sorry you had a difficult time with some of the webinar elements. So yes, if you have spotty internet connection those issues can happen. Even if you are plugged in. The system will let you know when your bandwidth is low. Also regarding the slide and PDF uploader. Yes , at this point it is only PPT and PDF that can be uploaded. However, you can share the screen where your had your google slide presentation. Regarding the results of the emails. You could use your own Active Campaign for that. Or use our built in system, which we host on our side. Yes, at this point we dont have the data for the opens etc for you before the event starts. Regarding the ActiveCampaign set up, we do have videos showing the flow of it. If you have any more issues or questions we are here to help! Just reach out at http://support.easywebinar.com

Jacob
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easywebinar is definitely the way to go!

For the money Easywebinar is incredible. It's loaded with features for both live and autmoated webinars. I don't know of another system that allows you to do so much while only using one platform. The customer support and coaching is really top-notch. Skip was really helpful to me personally as he answered questions about the product but also helped me develop a strategy.

The setup is a little confusing. You'll need to use video walkthrough's and probably get on a chat with the team. My least favorite thing was discovering I'd need to use 3rd party video hosting for my automated webinar. This is an added cost and it wasn't clear to me that Easywebinar doesn't host the video for the automated webinar.

Mia
E-Learning, Selbstständig

It works really well

Kommentare: Overall, it does the job and I'm sure it will continue to grow!

I like the options it offers me to sell my evergreen course. It provides various viwwing times for my audience at my discretion which gives me more control and gives my audience more of a 'live' experience. It also integrates with Convertkit so I'm able to use my own native follow up sequences. It also integrates with leadpages which is great!

The interface looks dated and not always intuitive. It definitely has a small company feel about it which is good for customer service but lacking in beautiful intuitive software. There were definitely a lot of questions when setting everything up.

Quinn
Sales and Marketing Specialist in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

EasyWebinar review.

Metadata serves as the sole platform for distributing all digital advertisements across multiple channels and comparing the measurements of our entire advertisement structure, as well as providing a diverse range of campaign schemas and demographics.

The file is difficult to access due to its size.

Joshua
Support in Philippinen
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User Experience Review

Integration with zapier and highly used CRM tools. Fast support

No upload feature of my video. Upgrading attendee seats while the event is in progress seems not instantaneously

Mohan Lal
Mohan Lal
Operations Executive in Indien
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best software for Automated Webinars

Kommentare: We used EasyWebinar for selling our Online Courses through Automated webinars, and it works. We had to figure things out for how all the things work in the software, but overall it is worth putting your time into it.

One of the things that I like about EasyWebinar is, the scarcity features available in EasyWebinar e.g. when you are talking about the offer in the Webinar Video, you can make it show CTA with the countdown that takes users to the offer Landing Page. This helps in improving the conversions. Apart from this, EasyWebinar has a simple-to-use interface, so it doesn't take much time to learn. Also, talking about the duplicate webinar feature in the software really helps to speed up the Webinar Creation process (when you already have a few webinars already set up).

EasyWebinar is a bit on the pricey side.

Ben
Ben
Admistrative in USA

So far the best one.

I like how it has most if not all of the features of the other automated webinar systems out there. That is really important in this case as this was much less expensive. When looking at the design of the software, it was MUCH easier to set up than other systems.

The one thing I don't really like, however, I am able to deal with it, is when you click a button for already created events it shows no events. I have to click create a new event, then I​ see my other events and am able to access them that way.

Dr. Kim
Coach, Speaker, and Trainer in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

The Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread!

EasyWebinar is a great value for the investment. What you get for what you pay is so good I'm not sure how EasyWebinar is making money! They keep optimizing existing features and adding new features. It's one of the best, if not the best business tools investments I have made.

There are so many options it takes a little while to come up the learning curve.

Antwort von Easy Webinar

Thanks Dr. Kim! Appreciate the message and yes, we do have a rich feature set. Our goal is to continue to create massive clarity on when and what to use in our tool kit. From Live webinars to automated webinars! Appreciate you!

Paula
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not for beginners/Service lacks

Kommentare: Lousy... Complicated... Impersonal...

The potential I believed it had. They started strong with personalized support, but that is short lived. If you are seasoned in webinars, the reputation is great... If you are new, however.... forget it.

Mostly, the lack of personal communication when asking for support. I had two separate issues that were never fully addressed. I received coined/automated responses but never real answers to my questions. It was deeply frustrating after writing in five times and I just chose to close my account. I sincerely feel I wasted my money. There were many aspects to uploading a webinar that were not simplified and required customer support as they were not automated or simple. Very time consuming...

Ash
Product Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommended

Kommentare: I am using EasyWebinar to sell software. The system is so customizable. It seems to work for all my applications. Easy to navigate and their is a visual explanation for every feature.

Easy to use, always there to help, makes sure their customers know and understand their product.

I like everything about the software. There is nothing I do not like. I am still using it today!

Antwort von Easy Webinar

Woop! Thanks so much Ash!

Caryn
Communications Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes making money easy

Kommentare: Once we got used to the setup, it was easy to duplicate, especially as we added in new webinars. I also appreciate that they have an affiliate program to refer them new business.

The ability to make money without having to do much! It's seamless and loves how it integrates perfectly with our CRM to tag folks at appropriate intervals so we can do customized follow-up.

It takes a little time to get used to the setup. I love the tabs at the top and how they guide you through each step of the process, but it's a little tricky, especially the first time, if you aren't used to it. It's a little complicated for setting a customized registration widget on a separate page.

Alain
Owner, Lead Trainer in Kanada
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Just an awesome software and service tool!

Kommentare: Love it! I use it to enroll clients into my various businesses and love it as an educational platform. I'm so glad to have found Easy Webinar.

The ease of use and functionality are awesome. If I ever have a question, the support team and the community are always on it. I love that they're continually making Easy Webinar better. The functionality improvements of the software are constant and have been so since started using it years ago.

I'd like to see more customization options, but with that said, the integrations they have make it super easy .

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Webinar Software For Your Money

Kommentare: Overall, myself and my team are thrilled with EasyWebinar and plan to continue to use it.

Overall, I could not be happy with the software. I use the software for weekly demos and monthly training. It is easy to brand, easy to use, and most importantly easy for my clients.

In the 8 months, I have been using the software I have not found something that I believe needs improvement. I have tried others and they were far more difficult to set up.

Liana

Review Easywebinar from my desk

Kommentare: Medium

evergreen options and social media live options with youtube incorporated.

Too many going out to do things. Not email solution not social media easy solution. Live is friendly but not as others in the market.

Evander
Founder of Bitcoin University in Kanada
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Good system

I like the ability to buy the lifetime membership. One less thing to worry about paying for my business, monthly. And the customer support is pretty good.

Not a drag-and-drop design. Could look a little more professional and upscale.

Samantha
Customer Service Advisor in Kanada
Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Simply and effective webinar program

Kommentare: Overall experience with EasyWebinar has been very positive! I'd definitely recommend it to others.

EasyWebinar has been a great for our semi-monthly webinars and meetings. No problem at all setting it up and introducing new users to it. Can't imagine switching to anything else.

So far so good! Nothing to complain about with the software yet and it's getting quite a bit of use.

Candace
Creative Director/Owner in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The answer for all when it comes to webinars...

Kommentare: Easy webinar is, by no exaggeration, unparalleled by any other system in the industry. That's it.

That it simplified the process of hosting, running and creating webinars and funnels - like A, B, C - 1, 2, 3. I have tried them all - literally, no exaggeration, and nothing has come close to Easy webinars configuration AND the level of customer support. NOTHING.

There is nothing I do not like about this software.

Antwort von Easy Webinar

Candace! Thank you so much for sharing your experience! Wow! We truly appreciate you and how you are leveraging EasyWebinar in your business!

Pamela
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Problems connecting

Easy to use when it works and we didn't encounter difficulties connecting

Problems with streaming, technical issues

Jessica
Jessica
Founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Makes Webinar Delivery Incredibly Simple

Kommentare: I've really enjoyed using Easy Webinar. I haven't had any problems with it and the platform makes it simple and seamless to register attendees, interact with them in the chat box, and deliver my webinars.

Easy Webinar makes webinar​ delivery so incredibly simple. From registering attendees to delivering my webinars - I've yet to experience anything confusing or glitchy about it.

I'd like to have more design functionality for my webinar registration pages and for my webinar display page itself.

Antwort von Easy Webinar

Hi Jessica! Thanks so much for the review! We added the 'clean theme' which does have the customizations you would like to add to all the pages. We had Teachable recently use our system and some custom CSS to match their branding. The pages are editable. But you would have to go into the customization sections to edit those! We so appreciate you as a valued customer! Thanks again!

Eugene
Sales in Singapur
Internet, Selbstständig

Review for EasyWebinar

Once you know how to do a set up, you can easily duplicate it for future webinars.

The YouTube logo is seen for doing webinars on demand and would be great if that can be not shown

Antwort von Easy Webinar

For your automated webinars. You can use any Vimeo and Wistia or Amazon S3 without the logos. Or yes, use YouTube. The other option is to use our Live Webinar Platform, record a webinar and then save it in your recordings area and use that for your evergreen or on demand webinars!

Richard
owner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The second webinar product my client has used

Kommentare: This has been a nice upgrade for my client from their previous webinar software.

This was incredibly easy to setup and get going for my client. It does exactly what she needs it to do.

We had some initial issues with it due to streaming video content buffering, but that was due to the video host. We wish they would host the video themselves and allow embedding directly into the website.

Rachel
Rachel
Co-Founder + Lead Practitioner in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's flukey. If it were consistent, I'd love it.

I love the live to evergreen function and the chat feature.

It's super inconsistent and sometimes people can't get in with their special links.

Antwort von Easy Webinar

HI Rachel! Thanks for the review! So regarding access with their links. That sounds like a human error such as scheduling the webinar to the wrong timezone or having a redirect to a page after the webinar or setting up the links wrong in the email broadcasts or follow ups. We have people every day using the link system and some of our top users send out to 60k attendees per week without an issue. This sounds like a misstep with how it was set up. We would be super happy to come in and look to see where these inconsistencies were coming from. Chances are, they are setting up say links wrong instead of using some of our built in system. Let us know! We are here to help!

Lindsay
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Almost perfect webinar platform. One feature missing.

Easy to set up for live or evergreen webinars. Settings make sense. Quick and intuitive interface. Minimal complaints from viewers. Customer service is quick to respond and helpful.

The ONLY feature I've found missing is a simulated live chat during an evergreen webinar.