Über EasyWebinar

Vereinfache die Art und Weise, wie du ansprichst, verkaufst und dein Unternehmen vergrößerst…durch den Einsatz der leistungsfähigsten All-In-One Online-Plattform für Webinare.

Erfahre mehr über EasyWebinar

This was incredibly easy to setup and get going for my client. It does exactly what she needs it to do.

He said he would look until the refund, but didn't even respond me for one week, even though I sent 3 follow up emails. Very poor customer service.

Bewertungen zu EasyWebinar

EasyWebinar hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 85 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du EasyWebinar bereits verwendet?

Tyna
Tyna
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Customer Service

Kommentare: I had problems integrating Mailchimp with Easy Webinar, and the team at Easy Webinar did everything possible to fix the issues I was having. They went above and beyond by logging into my Mailchimp account to inspect and correct the mistakes that I had made. Thank you all for doing the most for your customers!

Not only is Easy Webinar very easy to use, it also simplifies the process of building out landing pages for your events. The thing I like most about using Easy Webinar is their outstanding customer service support.

I have no complaints about the software.

Sam
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Highly Recommend

EasyWebinar is awesome. It's like a total game-changer for me and my clients! The evergreen funnel mixed with Facebook and Google ads was phenomenal at getting my clients more leads and more revenue. Also support is great, if you ever need help with anything. Quick to respond and actually helpful. EasyWebinar is the webinar software I recommend.

Not too many cons. They just made a big update which made me go and re-learn which was kind of annoying, but not that big of a deal. Especially, since the new version is even better than it was.

Charissa
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Hoped for better

There were a lot of instruction videos which made set up pretty easy. It was nice to have the option to send reminders from EasyWebinar to registrants. I do like the automation feature.

I found it frustrating that I couldn't add a Google Slide presentation without converting it to a PowerPoint format and there was no place to have the notes while going along with the presentation. I would have liked to see the results on the emails that were sent out to see the open and click through rates so I could adjust as needed. I would have liked clearer instructions on connecting Easy Webinar to CRM such as Active Campaign. It was very convuluted and didn't work at all. During the webinar presentations, I kept getting messages saying my internet was unstable and it even kicked me off at one point while I was live with attendees, even though I was five inches away from my router and was plugged in with stable internet on my end. Tech support was unable to assist with this issue. Also during my presentation, I switch back from having the camera view to screen sharing, when I switched to the camera view, my presentation disappeared and I had to reload it, scroll to find the right slide which was very cumbersome. I would have liked to have an option to switch back and forth between the two views seemlessly. I will be looking for a better platform to use for both my live and automated webinars, there were too many issues during the live presentations.

Antwort von Easy Webinar

Hi Charissa. We are so sorry you had a difficult time with some of the webinar elements. So yes, if you have spotty internet connection those issues can happen. Even if you are plugged in. The system will let you know when your bandwidth is low. Also regarding the slide and PDF uploader. Yes , at this point it is only PPT and PDF that can be uploaded. However, you can share the screen where your had your google slide presentation. Regarding the results of the emails. You could use your own Active Campaign for that. Or use our built in system, which we host on our side. Yes, at this point we dont have the data for the opens etc for you before the event starts. Regarding the ActiveCampaign set up, we do have videos showing the flow of it. If you have any more issues or questions we are here to help! Just reach out at http://support.easywebinar.com

Jacob
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easywebinar is definitely the way to go!

For the money Easywebinar is incredible. It's loaded with features for both live and autmoated webinars. I don't know of another system that allows you to do so much while only using one platform. The customer support and coaching is really top-notch. Skip was really helpful to me personally as he answered questions about the product but also helped me develop a strategy.

The setup is a little confusing. You'll need to use video walkthrough's and probably get on a chat with the team. My least favorite thing was discovering I'd need to use 3rd party video hosting for my automated webinar. This is an added cost and it wasn't clear to me that Easywebinar doesn't host the video for the automated webinar.

Mia
E-Learning, Selbstständig

It works really well

Kommentare: Overall, it does the job and I'm sure it will continue to grow!

I like the options it offers me to sell my evergreen course. It provides various viwwing times for my audience at my discretion which gives me more control and gives my audience more of a 'live' experience. It also integrates with Convertkit so I'm able to use my own native follow up sequences. It also integrates with leadpages which is great!

The interface looks dated and not always intuitive. It definitely has a small company feel about it which is good for customer service but lacking in beautiful intuitive software. There were definitely a lot of questions when setting everything up.

Quinn
Sales and Marketing Specialist in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

EasyWebinar review.

Metadata serves as the sole platform for distributing all digital advertisements across multiple channels and comparing the measurements of our entire advertisement structure, as well as providing a diverse range of campaign schemas and demographics.

The file is difficult to access due to its size.

Joshua
Support in Philippinen
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User Experience Review

Integration with zapier and highly used CRM tools. Fast support

No upload feature of my video. Upgrading attendee seats while the event is in progress seems not instantaneously

Mohan Lal
Mohan Lal
Operations Executive in Indien
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best software for Automated Webinars

Kommentare: We used EasyWebinar for selling our Online Courses through Automated webinars, and it works. We had to figure things out for how all the things work in the software, but overall it is worth putting your time into it.

One of the things that I like about EasyWebinar is, the scarcity features available in EasyWebinar e.g. when you are talking about the offer in the Webinar Video, you can make it show CTA with the countdown that takes users to the offer Landing Page. This helps in improving the conversions. Apart from this, EasyWebinar has a simple-to-use interface, so it doesn't take much time to learn. Also, talking about the duplicate webinar feature in the software really helps to speed up the Webinar Creation process (when you already have a few webinars already set up).

EasyWebinar is a bit on the pricey side.

Dr. Kim
Coach, Speaker, and Trainer in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

The Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread!

EasyWebinar is a great value for the investment. What you get for what you pay is so good I'm not sure how EasyWebinar is making money! They keep optimizing existing features and adding new features. It's one of the best, if not the best business tools investments I have made.

There are so many options it takes a little while to come up the learning curve.

Antwort von Easy Webinar

Thanks Dr. Kim! Appreciate the message and yes, we do have a rich feature set. Our goal is to continue to create massive clarity on when and what to use in our tool kit. From Live webinars to automated webinars! Appreciate you!

Michelle
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love Easy Webinar!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The function and ease of use. Did a webinar with over 100 people and had no complaints from anyone!

Can't think of anything that I didn't like about my experience.

KIM
Managing Director in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

$750K in Evergreen Revenue with Easy Webinar

Kommentare: We use Easy Webinar in an evergreen funnel where we run Facebook ad traffic to a free masterclass, with the option to purchase at the end of the training. There have been zero issues so far and this masterclass has generated more than $750K in revenue in the past 18 months.

This software is extremely easy to customise, use and set up. The navigation is superb, the reporting is very detailed and it links directly with all our other platforms for easy integration.

Can't think of anything that hasn't been good.

Laura
Online Health & Fitness Trainer in USA

Loved using Easy Webinar for automated webinar replays! Made webinar replays look really live!

Kommentare: Loved using the software to generate income on autopilot. Was a great way to gain new clients without my personal time and attention around the clock. Was a "Set it and forget it" type of funnel.

What I liked most using Easy Webinar was the ease of setting everything up. I'm not a huge techy person and I could even figure it out. The creators keep things up to date and adding further features to make it even better. Truly a great service to promote products/services on autopilot to potential customers!

What I liked least about it was the cost. It was too expensive for us to renew for another year. Considering how little we were using it anymore.

Leonie
CEO in Niederlande

Great webinar platform

Kommentare: We use EasyWebinar of educational and marketing purposes. Live webinars are key as part of our online and blended learning solutions. The automated webinars are an important part of our sales funnel and save us a lot of time.

The software is easy to use and stable.

In the beginning it was a bit difficult to get it going, but after a few updates this issue was solved.

Antwort von Easy Webinar

Thanks Leonie! Appreciate you and thanks for continuing to use EasyWebinar in your marketing arsenal!

Carly
Ayurvedic Health Counsellor in Kanada
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

This is EVERYTHING

Kommentare: It's great. Great customer service, great platform!

Absolutely a breeze to use, anyone can figure this out. I am able to drag and drop my content in so many file formats, as well as integrate existing web content in a way that looks seamless on the hub!

So far just feeling really positive about this process. There have been a couple of occurrences of slow uploads and error messages with video content so I've had to repeat the process a few times, but it's no biggie.

Antwort von Easy Webinar

Thanks so much Carly! We are excited to continue to help you grow your business leveraging the power of EasyWebinar!

Rachel
The Joyful Space Specialist in USA
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Works great for my evergreen funnel

Kommentare: I was frustrated with the other webinar program I was using and am so pleased with Easy Webinar now that I've switched to them. I also had some issues with my computer recording the webinar when I first started and customer support got on a video call with me to help me out and try to figure out what the issue was. It was great to have them take time out and personally help me.

It was very easy to set up a webinar and start one immediately.

I wish they integrated with LeadPages, but I requested it, so hopefully they will do that soon.

Monique
Marketing Manager in Australien

Not Fun

Kommentare: Really time consuming and stressful

It was not user friendly and I didn't enjoy using this at all

It was not user friendly, being in Australia and the time difference, felt we had no support or answers to queries when we needed it. The timings were out when replayed, we even had a random person appear at the beginning of our presentation. Editing was non-existent.

Antwort von Easy Webinar

Hi Monique. Interestingly enough 25% of our customers base in Australia. We have 24/7 support but our response time for non US peak hours is about 1.5 hours. Regarding your timings for your automated webinars, sounds like a human error. You can schedule your automated or live webinars in specific timezones. Automated can be in your attendees local timezone, but for live webinars, if you select the wrong timezone to stream out of then you are going to have people coming into a webinar early if you set up those timezones wrong. Regarding editing. We are not a video editing software. You can run a live webinar and then use it for your replays and automated (like live) events. But we dont have a video editing capability. If you are referring to editing your webinar funnels, you can do that fully actually. Sorry that you had issues. We are here to help you trouble shoot. :)

vikram
engg in Indien
Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

It's ease-of-use and stellar customer support makes it the go-to option for first-timers

email option, real time sharing, user friendly, Annotation feature , Built in community , Presentation choices, Tabs feature

No internal payment option, which makes it difficult to use GoToWebinar for paid or subscription-based presentations, Requires the use of Java

James

Decent Webinar Software

Kommentare: People are seeing my webinar.

I like the fact that you can create evergreen webinars. I don't really do many live webinars so I can't speak to how well they do live webinars.

Two things... The webinar signup page isn't very user-friendly, especially on mobile. If you build it on their platform, it's okay but if you use Javascript for a pop-up button on your website, it's pretty clunky. Also, I'm surprised that sending out a replay link with an evergreen webinar isn't the default option. I had to go back into the software and manually set up the replay links.

Jen

Simple and fast webinar

I love that there are lots of options for customizing how the webinar is run. It was really easy to set up and duplicate.

It could be prettier for user experience.

Leonardo
Ceo in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

The name is accurate

Actually how easy it is to set up and start using it

Nothing was wrong, so far I like everything

Pat
CEO in Nigeria

Awesome great tool

Kommentare: Awesome

Ease of use. Feature rich. One software fits it all

The fact that we can't enable chat in automated webinars

Jeremiah
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PREDATORY billing practices, Terrible Software

Kommentare: Terrible! PREDATORY company that LOCKS you into year subscription and THEN AUTOMATICALLY RENEWS with zero chance of getting your money back. This is on top of terrible user interface. You have to preload your webinar into the system and it takes FOREVER to upload. So long you will restart your computer several times thinking the issue is in your court. Forget uploading your presentation in a format other than a PDF. I’ve used multiple webinar presentation software programs and between Predatory billing practices, poor customer service ( did I mention poor customer service?) and worthless usability for anyone trying to earn a living doing presentations…. AVOID at all costs.

I didn’t like anything. Poor user interface. Inability to upload presentation in native format. Atrocious customer support.

Predatory billing practices. Avoid at all costs.

Great support!

You don't need tech experience! All the help articles and videos are so thorough. The support team is also very responsive and has sent me personalized video tutorials when I've gotten stuck.

I would love to see more templates and customization options for beginners (without needing advanced CSS code), but the templates they do have are a great start.

Erika
seamstress in USA
Unterhaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

easy to use

Kommentare: It's been very pleasant. No time limit kicking us off.

It's very easy to call in using a code to listen in on meetings. I was able to do this at work (when we all still went to work) and continue my regular activities.

Sometimes I noticed a weird clicking sound. No idea if that was the fault of the app or the connection but others in my office heard it too on their own headphones

Britta
Manager in Deutschland
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

easy to handle

- intuitive handling of easywebinar - even for absolute beginners no problem to use - can manage my webinars alone without the help of the support team (as it is with Stealthseminar for example)

Always have to remember to save my changes. No automatic saving of changes included.