Über Splashtop

Splashtop bietet leistungsstarke IT-Lösungen: SOS für On-Demand-Hilfe und Remote-Support für unbeaufsichtigten Zugriff.

Erfahre mehr über Splashtop

Very easy to use and has been working great for the last few months I have been using.

I was a bit confused about finding the correct software package on the website.

Bewertungen zu Splashtop

Splashtop hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 677 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Splashtop bereits verwendet?

Amy
Amy
Technology Center Operations Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great experience with Splashtop

Kommentare: We have been using Splashtop SOS for many years now and started using Splashtop Business during the pandemic to provide remote support to our Zoom Room devices.

Splashtop has all of the features we need to use daily to provide remote support to our community. You can respond to UAC prompts remotely, transfer files to/from the user's computer, and even lock the mouse if needed.

Walking a user through downloading a mobile app or approving all of the permissions needed to use Splashtop on a newer Mac can be kind of a pain, but that is the result of built-in security features in the operating systems, not anything on Splashtop's end.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Webex Suite , ConnectWise ScreenConnect , TeamViewer Remote und Adobe Connect

Warum Splashtop gewählt wurde: Splashtop is far easier and more user-friendly than walking someone through sharing their screen via Skype and giving you control. It also lets you respond to UAC prompts.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Skype

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Splashtop: Splashtop had all the features we wanted at a much better price point than any alternative products.

vor 5 Monaten

Hello Amy, Thank you for sharing your positive Splashtop experience. We’re happy to hear that Splashtop’s features have been useful and easy to use. Your feedback is invaluable to us as it helps us sustain the level of quality we provide to you and your organization. We hope to continue being your primary remote connection provider and exceed your expectations. Thank you for choosing Splashtop.

Jim
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Remote Access Software That Works Well and Doesn't Compromise Access Control

Kommentare: Splashtop has allowed us to confidently provide secure, remote access for technicians to help end users and remote manage systems for maintenance and support. The product has been very reliable and the costs and licensing model make it well worth it. The licensing which is based on the number of technicians instead of endpoints, benefits organizations like ours with many computers but few technicians.

Our priority when looking for a solution for remote access and support was transparency and access control. With remote access, controlling access is critical. Our previous product, TeamViewer, had many back-doors that could not be managed or audited.For comparison, here are some vulnerabilities in TeamViewer...- Anyone with local admin rights can create a password to remote connect to the computer. This allows any-time access, without the system administrator even knowing that access had been setup.- TeamViewer displays a unique code that anyone at the computer can see, write down, and use to connect remotely. A policy can be setup to rotate the code after each session, but the code itself could not be entirely disabled.- Setting certain access policies to mitigate these issues, such as white lists, created problems when software vendors also used TeamViewer for remote one-time product support.By contrast...- Splashtop only allows remote access if the user/tech has active credentials in the organization.- Access can be further restricted by making sure that the remote user has local (AD) credentials for the remote endpoint.- Modifying the client on an endpoint can be restricted by supplying Splashtop credentials so that even a local admin can't modify them

Splashtop works great for our needs, and I have almost no complaints. The user interface works well but doesn't look very modern or pretty. This is the first thing that currently comes to mind when I think about ways to improve the product.

vor 4 Monaten

Hello Jim, Thank you for sharing your experience with Splashtop. We're thrilled to hear that Splashtop has met your organization's needs. Your comments regarding the reliability and cost-effectiveness of Splashtop's licensing model are valuable to us as we continue to enhance our offerings. We appreciate your feedback regarding the user interface and rest assured, we continuously strive to enhance both functionality and aesthetics to ensure an optimal user experience. We're delighted to have you as part of the Splashtop community and look forward to continually supporting your remote access needs.

Lucas
Lucas
Director in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A remote remote desktop support tool

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

We get Splashtop integrated with NinjaOne and have used the product for a number of years. It's fast and feature rich and allows both unattended and also attended remote support.

Sometimes it can be slow in launching but once its up and running the product works without issues.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer Remote

Robert
Robert
Head Of Strategic Marketing in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Splashtop - smooth remote access

Kommentare: The business version also offers many advantages, it can be installed on any device without any additional cost. This allows me to provide support whether I'm in the office, at home, or on the go. Another feature I like about splashtop is that it allows multiple users to provide support simultaneously.

I have been using Splashtop for remote access for a long time and its connection is fast and covers all operating systems including mobile. With the increasing mode of remote work, we need unattended access to a variety of devices like servers and phones, and Splashtop does this very well. We even switched from other popular software purely for the cost advantage, it's cheap compared to the competition. A standout feature is the ability to brand the single login applet, allowing us to maintain brand consistency.

Although it works well with the tools it has, splashtop needs to add more functions that allow it to have a more dynamic connection, the UX needs improvement, the order of the menus needs a better order, sometimes it is difficult to find a function, another aspect What confuses is the name of its clints, instead of being a single installation for all the devices, you have to choose whether it is to manage or receive connections.

vor 4 Monaten

Hello Robert, Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback on Splashtop. We're thrilled to hear that you've been enjoying smooth and fast remote access across various operating systems. We appreciate your recognition of our cost advantage compared to other popular software, as well as our customizable branding options. Your constructive criticism regarding the need for additional functions and UX improvements is duly noted, and we're committed to enhancing our platform to better meet your dynamic connection needs. We look forward to continuously improving our services to exceed your expectations. Thank you for choosing Splashtop.

IT Technician in Sambia
Öl & Energie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

David's Splashtop Review

Kommentare: Splashtop works very well and has a bunch of features i find usefull such as two factor authentication which guarantees me my connections are safe.

Splashtop is supported on windows, mac and even linux and as so i can use it on any laptop or computer we have at the company. Splashtop also offers a free trail.

Remote printing on Splashtop sometimes does not work so well and needs a few tries to work.

letzten Monat

Hello David, Thank you for your review of Splashtop. We're glad to hear that you find its compatibility across Windows, Mac, and Linux beneficial for your company. Your feedback on the occasional issues with remote printing is valuable, and we hope our support team can assist in resolving this. We hope to continue providing an excellent remote connection product. Thank you for choose Splashtop.

Emilio
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Splashtop Remote Support

It works great and provide the required remote connection for us to accomplish the support task for our users

Sometimes the connection can get a little bit slower.

vor 4 Monaten

Hello Emilio, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Splashtop. We're delighted to hear that our platform has provided you with the necessary remote connection to efficiently support your users. While we strive for consistent performance, we acknowledge occasional slowdowns in connection speed and are always working to optimize our service for smoother experiences. We're committed to offering reliable and cost-effective solutions for your remote support needs, and we appreciate your feedback as we continue to enhance our services. If you encounter any further challenges or have suggestions for improvement, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing Splashtop.

Josepj
Practice Administrator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Splashtop ROCKS

Kommentare: Excellent product, I would highly recommend it!

Very easy to use and they are always working on additional features to be implemented

Updates come on when first logging in and can take time for the updates

vor 4 Monaten

Hello Josepj, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Splashtop. Regarding your feedback on updates, we understand that they may occasionally interrupt your workflow, and we're continually striving to minimize any inconvenience while ensuring that you have access to the latest improvements. We're delighted to have earned your recommendation and are grateful for your trust in us, especially considering your transition from other providers. If you have any further suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you again for choosing Splashtop.

Andrew
Technician in Australien

Simple, Easy Remote Access. A MUST for MSP's

Kommentare: Fantastic! I wish I could use it for my personal network.

Easy to deploy, access and use. Splashtop really is a must-have remote agent for MSP's regardless of size.

The only issue I have with Splashtop is that I wish I could deploy it for personal use. It's an amazing product and my go-t0 remote access agent.

Tony
VP in USA
Bankwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Spashtop is a great remote management and support tool for remote users and more

Kommentare: The Splashtop tool has performed well for me and is reliable and fast.

Splashtop is easy to use, cost effective and secure.

I have found nothing to dislike about Splashtop

Mila
Practice Manager in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for my type of work!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I would highly recommend Splashtop to anyone needing remote access.

Love that I can work from home or when I am on the road. It is imperative that I am able to log-in to my desktop computer at work to access my work and schedule. Splashtop allows me to do this easily.

It can be a little slow or delayed at times, but overall it is great!!

Daniel
Owner in UK

Finally, Remote Access with a Smile

Kommentare: I haven't needed to contact support very much but each time I have they have been quick to help. More than anything in the IT world speed is paramount, these guys are good.

Functionality across pretty much everything. Fast set up. Secure approval for new machines / users, even down to me having to verify who I am on a regular basis - no trouble, reflects the changing IP's.

The software working through the app is sometimes a little less than smooth. It still works well but could see some improvement.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer Remote , Dameware und Zendesk Suite

Warum Splashtop gewählt wurde: LogMeIn while providing a heavyweight piece of software were exorbitantly expensive. Massive price hikes every year. Why did I put up with them for so long? Fear of having a major headache in transitioning all clients to a different product.

Zuvor genutzte Software: LogMeIn Rescue

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Splashtop: I enquired with many companies, those are just a few that come to mind. The easiest and most useful help was from Splahtop. They gave me a full trial, extended that trial and then helped in the move from LogMeIn to the Splashtop product. All the way through I had regular email communications checking all was going well. Very satisfied customer.

Kenneth
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The LogMeIn Alternative

Kommentare: We used LogMeIn for years until they almost quadrupled their prices. We looked and found Splashtop. It offered almost all of the same functionality at a fraction of the cost. It was lacking some polish at first but over the years they have greatly improved upon their product. I use it daily to manage the users at my company remotely and I haven't had any issues.

The cost versus LogMeIn. We pay a fraction of what we were paying with LogMeIn even before their price hike. Also it allows for a lot more client machines at the same price

It was lacking some polish in the beginning but they have steadily been rolling out new features. They are on par with LogMeIn now.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Remote Desktop Manager

Warum Splashtop gewählt wurde: Price!

Zuvor genutzte Software: LogMeIn Central

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Splashtop: It worked with both Mac and PC with the same client and manager console

James
Partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, Great Value

Kommentare: We needed a replacement product for remote access of our local desktops both from our satellite office as well as in the event stay at home orders went back into effect. Other products I've used in the past for this purpose have been so slow and unresponsive that even with fast internet it was painful to try to work using remote access. Splashtop is very fast and works very well. It was also available at an incredibly reasonable price for the number of users our firm needed.

Probably the most important aspect of this software is how fast and responsive it is. Programs I've used in the past have had a lag where my curser doesn't track as quickly as my mouse movements, or text is entered more slowly than I type. Splashtop feels almost like I am working on the desktop locally rather than remotely accessing it. It also has nice features for transferring files, printing locally or remotely, locking the screen and controls of the remote desktop, and a live chat feature (although I do not really use the chat feature).

It is a bit tedious to set up the program on different computers due to all of the authentications emails, it takes a little while to familiarize oneself with the admin controls, and you need to take steps to make sure that the Splashtop Streamer app is running in the background when you try to launch the remote access, which can be confusing to explain to users that are not technologically savvy.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Citrix DaaS

Warum Splashtop gewählt wurde: ShareConnect, a program offered with our Citrix ShareFile subscription, was going to be discontinued as a SaaS offering, and the replacement option that would have been available was not a good fit and would have been much more expensive.

Zuvor genutzte Software: ShareFile

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Splashtop: Splashtop was a cheaper, better fit. Even the Citrix salesperson did not recommend that we try to replace ShareConnect with the Virtual Apps and Desktop program. Once I saw how fast Splashtop operated, I did not even consider looking at some of the programs we had used prior to ShareConnect.

Adriaan
IT Director in UK

An excellent LogMeIn replacement

Kommentare: With Splashtop Remote Support we can effectively manage both our own PCs and servers, as well as that of our clients remotely. The switch from LogMeIn went smoothly, and we've found that the remote support sessions connect far quicker and are more reliable than LogMeIn. Overall we are very satisfied with Splashtop and glad that we've made the switch.

Easy setup Quick and stable remote connections Security features Easy to learn and administer Low bandwidth requirements Anti-malware integration

Rollout via Active Directory is a bit tricky, but doable Only the main admin user is able to create delegated admin accounts

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer Remote , LogMeIn Central und GoToMyPC

Warum Splashtop gewählt wurde: We've used LogMeIn Free, then LogMeIn Central for many years. However, LogMeIn wrote to us a couple of years ago intending to more than double the price we were paying. So we looked at alternatives, and Splashtop came out on top for functionality and price. After a two week free trial we were satisfied that Splashtop was the way to go.

Zuvor genutzte Software: LogMeIn Central

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Splashtop: Ease of use Lots of useful features Pricing

Steve
IT Support Tech in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Cost effective solution, with good features

Kommentare: Simple cost effective solution for day-to-day remote customer support

Simple to use and deploy, primarily use SOS client for majority of clients on an ad-hoc basis. some streamer installs on critical user systems.Like the audit trail of sessions, good for billing time to jobs.Like the ability to create a customise/signed SOS+ client App. look very professional.

I have the SOS+ 10 subscription would be nice to see other pricing tiers, say SOS+ 15, 20, 25 etcCan sometimes say poor internet connection when both have excellent internet service.Would like to see a client/customer facing web lading page that could be customise to my business and integrated into my web site

vor 5 Monaten

Hello Steve, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on Splashtop. We're thrilled to hear that you find our remote support solution to be a cost-effective and feature-rich choice for your business needs. Your suggestion of introducing tiers like SOS+ 15, 20, 25 is valuable and aligns with our commitment to providing flexible solutions. We also understand your desire for a client/customer-facing web landing page, and we'll take this into consideration for future enhancements. We value your trust in us and look forward to continuing to meet your expectations.

Clifton
President in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig

Use Splashtop to Facilitate Remote Access, and Presentations

Kommentare: I have a few computers that I have set up permanent remote access to. For these computers, I can initiate remote access in an unattended state, or without anyone's permission. This is very useful for computers I can administer remotely. I uses the SOS tool on an as-needed basis to do one time support sessions to help a user with a hardware or software problem. I also use the SOS tool to share my screen and present ideas, or show project progress.

Splashtop gives me the ability to take my computer expertise and use it to help others. It also gives me the ability to present ideas and to demonstrate designs without the need to meet in person. It allows a collaboration between all the information on both the sender's and the user's computers.

It can be challenging for the non-savvy computer user to download and install the SOS app. I usually have to walk them through the process. I don't see where this process could be simplified, I just see some of my clients struggle with it. I think it is a great security feature, forcing them to be fully involved in the decision making process of allowing remote access to their computer.

vor 5 Monaten

Hello Clifton, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Splashtop. We appreciate your detailed feedback on both the positive aspects and areas for improvement. We understand the challenges you mentioned regarding the installation process of the SOS app, especially for users less familiar with technology. We appreciate your recognition of the security aspect, as involving clients in the decision-making process for remote access is crucial. While we continuously strive to enhance user experience, your feedback sheds light on areas where further improvement may be beneficial. We're delighted to hear that Splashtop's features aligned with your needs and that the licensing options were suitable for your business. It's rewarding to know that Splashtop has become an integral part of your workflow, providing both unattended remote access and on-demand support sessions. Thank you for choosing Splashtop, and we look forward to continuing to meet and exceed your expectations.

Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig

Easy Remote Control/Access and More

Kommentare: I need access to my office computer from anywhere. I prefer to access from other computers, but in a pinch the Android app on my tablet and phone are serviceable, giving me the power of my computer anywhere.

I needed a remote access program that would not break the bank. Splashtop does exactly what I need. The company has other tools that do more. Other users may find different or more functions.

Splashtop remote control seems to disconnect/fail to connect more than some other tools I have used.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: VNC Connect

Warum Splashtop gewählt wurde: GoToMyPC started raising their prices. I mean, not just a little - a LOT. It became ridiculously expensive, which put me on the hunt for another product. I found Splashtop. Not even sure how I found it, but I'm glad I did.

Zuvor genutzte Software: GoToMyPC

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Splashtop: Best mix of price and features.

vor 5 Monaten

Hello Michael. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Splashtop. We're thrilled to hear that our remote access program meets your needs while staying budget-friendly. We understand the concern you've raised about occasional disconnections, and we're actively working to enhance the stability of our remote control feature to ensure a seamless experience for our users. We strive to deliver value and performance, and we're committed to addressing any issues to make your experience even better. Thank you for choosing Splashtop as your remote access partner, and we look forward to continually exceeding your expectations.

Barry
Manager in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is the product you need!

Kommentare: I was a former user of GoToMyPC. Always had problems with not being able to connect. I found Splashtop and decided to give it a try. I am totally happy with Splashtop and have no desire to look for anything else. It does everything that I need it to do and is so easy to use. Thanks Splashtop for a great product!

Easy to use for remote computer work, programming, and audio file transfers. I have used Splashtop from all over the world with very few complications. Usually, the complications are from a lack of service from my remote locations.

I can’t think of anything I don’t like. Splashtop does everything I need it to do.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer Remote

Warum Splashtop gewählt wurde: Always had problems connecting. When I need a product to work, I need it now!

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Splashtop: Better price and it just works better for my use. I remote control a radio station with it.

vor 5 Monaten

Hello Barry, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with Splashtop. We're thrilled to hear that our product has met your expectations and has proven to be a valuable tool for you. We appreciate your feedback on the absence of any discernible cons and are delighted that Splashtop fulfills all your needs seamlessly. We understand the frustration that can arise from connectivity issues, and we're proud to have provided you with a reliable solution. Thank you for choosing Splashtop

Phyllis
Admin Asst in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Splashtop is great!

Kommentare: I get to literally work from home! and I can prepare items for transfer to devices that I don't physically have access to like documents to the big copier/printer etc.

Splashtop is very critical to my success working remotely from home. Without Splashtop, I would have to commute to the building more than once a week. It is very user-friendly.

I recently experienced difficulty connecting with Splashtop using a laptop computer. I don't know if it was settings on the computer or just bad wifi. I was able to do the work using my phone so all was not lost and this is another of the features that is most handy... access using mobile devices, particularly cell phones.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: RemotePC

Warum Splashtop gewählt wurde: Teamviewer became too expensive.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Splashtop: I actually use both of them primarily because on one computer that I access, someone else accesses it too using RemotePC and we would have to log each other out in order to access the computer. I did not wish to share any of the login information for that purpose so they use RemotePC and I use Splashtop. This way no one has to share login info.

vor 5 Monaten

Hello Phyllis, Thank you so much for your positive review and feedback on Splashtop. We understand the convenience it brings by eliminating the need for frequent commuting, and we're delighted to hear that you find it user-friendly. We're glad we could offer you a cost-effective solution compared to other providers. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. We value your continued trust in Splashtop for your remote work needs.

Darrell
owner in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great service!

Easy to use product, can get to a computer easily and quickly for remote control.

Connections can be a little sluggish, and interface is a little challenging if you delve deep. General connection and remote control is OK, otherwise

vor 5 Monaten

Hello Darrell, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We're glad to hear that you're finding our product to be easy to use and time-efficient. We appreciate your honesty in mentioning the slight sluggishness in connections and the challenge in navigating the interface when delving deep. Your insights are invaluable, and we're continuously working to enhance these aspects for a smoother experience. We value your support and look forward to providing you with even better service in the future. If you have any further suggestions or questions, feel free to reach out to our support team.

IT / Fire Sprinkler Design in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Remote control sofware - Bang for buck cannot be beat.

Kommentare: Value, product functionality, and quick replies for help without having to spend unreasonable amounts of money to do so.

Remote control software that works well with all of the features of Teamviewer for excellent pricing that anyone can afford.

The only issues after moving from Teamviewer is when installing trying to figure out the streamer vs. just installing one .exe file that does everything.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: VNC Connect

Warum Splashtop gewählt wurde: Was using free version and needed commercial use licensing. The price was extremely unreasonable for what our small company can afford.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer Remote

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Splashtop: 1. Price 2. As close as I could get to Teamviewer funcationality without the insane pricing from Teamviewer.

Damien
Technical Support Specialist in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An excellent alternative to the big names

Kommentare: Its been a solid program from the beginning. I did try out the virus protection for a while but I cancelled it due to it being too limited. I did stick with BitDefender but with my own gravityzone account.

I think the overall speed of the program is its best feature. Once you have the Splashtop client installed on the remove machine, connecting and working on a remote computer is quick. I've never had a connection drop and I am able to do everything i need to do.

The updates get a annoying. Its not that there are too many but I don't like when programs check for updates when starting the program. Id rather a visual prompt on the interface to let me know an update is available and I can then download and install at a more convenient time.

vor 5 Monaten

Hello Damien, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences with Splashtop. We're delighted to hear that you find Splashtop to be an excellent alternative to the more prominent options in the remote desktop space. We appreciate your positive feedback on the program's speed, reliability, and seamless remote connection capabilities. Regarding your concern about updates, we understand your preference for a visual prompt rather than automatic checks upon starting the program. We'll certainly take this feedback into consideration for future improvements. Regarding your concern about updates, we understand your preference for a visual prompt rather than automatic checks upon starting the program. We'll certainly take this feedback into consideration for future improvements. If you ever have further suggestions or questions, feel free to reach out. We're committed to continually enhancing your experience with Splashtop.

Karen
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best program I've used!

Kommentare: Wonderful experience! It's like being in front of their computer

Easy to use, easy to navigate, just easy!

not being able to use it when the client's computer is offline!

vor 4 Monaten

Hello Karen, Thank you for your glowing review of Splashtop. We're delighted that you find using Splashtop akin to being in front of the client's computer, providing a seamless experience. If a computer shows up as offline, you'll need to have someone physically at the computer check the following: 1. Ensure that the computer is not asleep, as network connectivity drops when the computer is asleep 2. Check to see if the Streamer at the remote computer is open and running 3. Check to see if the Streamer at the remote computer is logged in under the Status tab 4. Check to see if the Streamer is showing any error messages Please refer to this article as well: https://support-splashtopbusiness.splashtop.com/hc/en-us/articles/4402387607707-What-do-I-do-if-my-remote-computer-is-offline- We appreciate your feedback and loyalty to Splashtop, and we're committed to continually enhancing your remote desktop experience. Thank you for choosing Splashtop.

Catherine
Managing Director in Kanada
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Splashtop Business Pro is a good choice for me

Kommentare: I would also like to mention that their Customer Support is excellent. I spent quite a bit of time on the phone with their rep, discussing the merits of Splashtop and the various options available. He was thorough and extremely patient. I started with the 7-day trial of Splashtop Business Pro, which they extended for an extra 7 days when I needed more time. I've needed support a couple of times, and they were very responsive. Another thing I love about the choice I've made is the affordability. Some other services were going to be unjustifiably expensive for me, which led me to the search for an alternative. I don't need to offer 24/7 remote support, since I use it on an "as needed" basis, which fluctuates week by week.

After a relatively short learning curve, I was able to use this software exactly as required. I offer remote computer and device support to people who are, for the most part, over 75 years old. As such, it can be challenging to guide them through resolving their problem. Being able to offer remote access, is crucial with clients like this, because I can explain as I offer the visual. The seniors I deal with are easily confused with technology, which made guiding them through installation of the Splashtop Streamer at their end a bit tricky. This was probably the most difficult part of laying the groundwork for helping my clients. So I prepared screenshots of every step of the installation process for myself, which allowed me to guide them through installation one step at a time.

For the most part, Splashtop Business Access covers all bases for me and is definitely a crucial tool in accomplishing my work. Even so, there are two things on my "wish list", that would make the experience even better... 1. I would prefer not having to use my telephone to speak to the client, and would really appreciate if Splashtop had an audio component built into it. 2. Many of my clients have only iPads or iPhones and, to my knowledge, Splashtop does not allow for me to offer them remote support from my computer to their device. That possibility would be fantastic!

President in USA
Kunststoffe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I have been using Splashtop for some time now and have had very few issues with it overall.

Kommentare: I am able to start my day from home in order to get my crew working sooner with what they need whether I am there or not and I can do it from anywhere which gives me more flexibility as a business owner.

I do cad work and thought it was better than LogMe In Pro which I had used for several years, but the file transfer function is very useful as I work from home at times and need that ability when programming or modifying various programs at times. I also do a good bit of estimating and that also requires the ability to transfer files or even log in to Quickbooks to send the quotation. It serves my needs very well. The support team is superior and I had a very good response from them recently when it was determined that it was my pc causing the issue so a clean install was all it took to put me back to where I was originally. All of these types of software apps can have quirky issues that can be a problem at times but I find that Splashtop really works well with very few minor issues. It gives you a lot of options on how to use it as well and that is always good in varying environments or situations.

There is very little to complain about and as I said previously, I think any issues that I have experienced were due to an install that maybe didn't go well but how would you ever know until you ask the support team and once I did the problem was fixed! I really like that so no cons to report here!