Über BrowserStack

Ein browserübergreifendes Testwerkzeug zum Testen des reaktiven Designs.

Erfahre mehr über BrowserStack

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie BrowserStack bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Aris G.
Aris G.
Web Developer in Griechenland
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The full web testing suite

Kommentare: We are testing our website projects against all browsers - operating systems and devices to fix errors, bugs and behavior. Without BrowserStack, testing on all those devices and browsers would be impossible to afford and maintain.

We are using BrowserStack to test our web applications on every platform there is and fix all bugs, design glitches, gestures etc. Having all those different devices, operating systems and browsers available is impossible. Thanks to BrowserStack not only we can test our websites on different browsers-platforms but we can document and verify everything using screenshots. The GeoLocation testing is very cool because we can test our websites which are available only in our country and need to know for sure if the website restricts user functionality for the rest of the world.

The plans that include Selenium which is of interest to us, are very pricey and it's difficult to afford if a company has low-budget websites on its list. For big companies that handle big projects with thousands of users these plans are affordable and a must-have especially for Single Page Applications and high-traffic websites.

Mitchell C.
Senior Quality Assurance Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

A Powerful Tool for Cross Browser Testing and Great Customer Service

Kommentare: The Browserstack team has been great. They worked one on one with our engineers to get up and running. They have listened to problems we are trying to solve and have come up with solutions that meet our needs.

Browserstack is easy to use and covers almost any OS/Browser combination you could possibly need for testing. The live version can be picked up and used by anyone on day one. My automation team was able to easily convert our Selenium scripts. If you need to test on real devices they offer that as well.

One user cannot be on multiple license types. We have automate pro and automate mobile licenses. For a user to move between them, you have to remove them from one license and add them to the other. Not a huge issue. We have mitigated this by separating duties, but for a smaller shop it could be an issue if you have more than one type of license.

Luan D.
Luan D.
iOS Specialist in Brasilien
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

PagBank reviewing BS

Kommentare: Most of the part we automate our UI testes with BS. So, it a crucial part of our daily development process. We also use BS to test our iOS application into several devices. Recently we discovered a bug in iOS 15 that was just solved because BS. Our MacOS's at the time were not updated with BigSur, so we were incapable to install our application with iOS 15 (because of Xcode). So BS come to our rescue and we could test, debug and delivery our app without the bug. In overall, my experience with BS is really great! Nothing to proclaim!

I like the most in BS is the easiness to use. It is quite simple to build our application and test in n devices. It is also fantastic how easy is to use another devices and the amount of different devices (in iOS mostly) turn our tests and even find some bugs a lot easier. We in PagBank are loving using BS to test our product and to guarantee a great software to our customers.

I think that BS need to provide new devices for Android platform. Here in Brazil we have a lot of devices that is most common use in our customers base, but we can't find theses devices in BS. I also like to ask you guys a better responsiveness about the bug that we sent to you! It is quite annoying not getting a answer about the problem.

Timothy T.
Timothy T.
Co-Founder in Südkorea

An essential tool for front-end devs (when it works)

Kommentare: Cross checking responsiveness is a MUST for web design, but using this tool is close to a nightmare. It typically takes me 15-20 minutes just to get it working correctly, and I can't explain why sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. Their chrome plugin and the desktop app seem to work in connection to each other, but how or why they work sometimes and not others is a complete mystery. Testing Localhost sites especially will give you a headache as the tech just isn't well designed for a good user experience.

- Uses actual devices and not emulators - A wide range of devices and sizes are available

- The Chrome extension works about one out of five times you try it - Lots of bugs in getting it to work, and often kicks you off the device for unknown reasons - The connection is slow, but to be expected with remote connection to a live device - Sometimes bugs still do not show on BrowserStack which I can see on my own device of the same type - Checking localhost sites is especially difficult to get working

Daniel F.
Software Engineer in USA
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Danny Finkelstein - BrowserStack Review

Kommentare: Overall I've been using this product at 3 different companies for the past 8 years and I've been satisfied with my experience. Theres always going to be things that I would love to see more of (but that goes to say with any SASS product I utilize). BrowserStack looking at ways to optimize the network tunneling and latency between the VMs and the local tunnel would be even more key as I see a lot of customers looking towards alternatives sometimes like Docker Compose for running more performant tests (at least for chrome).

BrowserStack is easy to get up and going. The documentation is fairly simple to use and the community support allows me to find answers promptly. The incremental improvements to the dashboard for reviewing automated tests have been helpful.

I would have to say that BrowserStack is just not ahead of the game when it comes to beta versions of new iOS upgrades or chromedriver and sometimes in the past (although I've seen this improve) were late in providing the newest iOS version for automation.

Tim P.
Application Architect in Belgien
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

BrowserStack to automate our mobile app tests

We leverage BrowserStack to automate our mobile app tests. It prevents us from having to manage our own on-premise device farm.

We have some problems integrating BrowserStack local inside a Docker container. GitHub issue already exists but has been open for a while without activity.

Reeve P.
Staff QA Engineer in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

BrowserStack is working for us

Kommentare: Overall I am happy with BrowserStack as the issues we've encountered have been minor and things have been running smoothly.

What I like most from the software is the support for a lot of real mobile devices instead of just emulators.

What I like least about this software is there is no way to spin up a VM on a combination of a major and minor version of a browser.

Hemendra R.
Staff Engineer in Indien
E-Learning, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Cloud Based Testing Platform

Kommentare: Has been a great experience. I have integrated this tool in two organizations and both time experience was smooth.

It has been a nightmare to maintain grids for executing automations tests with lot of limitations - like slowness, high down time, dependency, limited browser coverage. Browserstack has helped us overcome all the limitations associated with selenium grids.

I think its overall a great tool, some of other capabilities would be great to have like performance testing, Security etc..

Suman G.
Director, QA in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Efficient test automation for cross browser and device testing

Browserstack provides us with an ability to test multiple browsers and devices without spending a ton of money to create and manage a device farm. Support team has been very effective in resolving any issues we saw with integration or use of the software.

We find that testing real devices is faster than testing on browserstack.

Parveen S.
Sr.Manager,Quality in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Overall very happy with Browserstack Team and customer support team is Awesome.

Supported browser versions - we no need to carry the phones it replaced the phones for our team.

Some times local testing is not that convenient to do. browser becomes pretty slow.

Madalina V.
Sales Marketing Manager in Rumänien
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Save your time with BrowserStack

Kommentare: I would recommend this platform to all the developers who write codes, build websites but don’t have many devices or browsers available for testing. It is a real timesaver and a wonderful solution for developers. I recommend you to go for BrowserStack and increase the productivity of your team.

This platform is a real savior for developers: it saves a lot of time and resources. Maybe you don’t have all possible browsers installed on your PC or all possible devices at hand, but there is no need to worry. You can test your code on BrowserStack. The platform is very reliable, it is pleasant to know that it works without any glitches. In addition, the platform is being regularly updated, so you can test your code on the latest devices and browsers. If you have built a website and you are interested in how it looks like when accessed via various browsers or different devices, then BrowserStack may come to your assistance. First of all, it shows whether the site works and finds the errors if there are any. Secondly, the platform allows you to see the design of the site on different browsers. And finally, you may also want to know if the website is available on devices or how it looks. You don’t need to look for all possible devices, iOS or Android, you can just trust the job to BrowserStack.

Sometimes it works a bit slow but I don’t think that the problem is connected with the platform, probably it depends on the internet speed. You can not test a few browsers at the same time. I would like to see this problem solved because browsers are many and it takes a long time to test the browsers one by one. BrowserStack suggests four plans but to my mind, all of them are expensive. I would like to see a cheaper platform.

Pascal O.
Informatik Software Engineer in Schweiz
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Review from an administrator of BrowserStack

Kommentare: As Administrator my impression are good as like mentioned in pros section, the maintenance is not so high. One point that I think is a shame is the way the live testing seats are handled. Seats must be dedicated to users and they are underused.

- Configuration easy to build. - Little maintenance and support from administrator side. - Users and Teams of each project can easily use the system and get support. - Stability and functionalities.

- This system is good but not cheap. - Missing flexibility in managing Live testing seats. - Some of our Teams used specific framework which are not supported (Flutter for instance). - Need to rely on each Team to ensure follow up on what's executed on BrowserStack.

Lead Software Test Automation Engineer in Belarus

Good platform to scale web and mobile testing

Kommentare: No platform specific bugs missed anymore.
We ended up on a few physical devices (while the rest of testing is on BrowserStack cloud) without loosing the quality of testing.

Ease of switching from local testing to testing in the cloud. Ability to group test results and generate basic reports. Ability to include test execution video in JIRA bug reports. Ability to re-start manual session with the same parameters as previous one.

Response time of their endpoints changes unpredictable over the day. That affects some testing, especially when we need to test some dynamic elements such as progress indicators in our mobile apps (that appear just for a few seconds so test cannot capture them opposite to local testing). Pretty complicated learning curve for newbees. When junior member joined my team, I needed to spend 3 hours explaining him basics about our test automation infrastructure built around BrowserStack.

Hasitha W.
Hasitha W.
Software QA Intern in Sri Lanka

If you're looking for a solid "cross-browser" testing tool, "Here it is" The best on the market..!

Kommentare: It saves my time and money. As a tester we can't afford each and every resources to test our applications. That is why I choose browserstack. It helps me to complete my executions without any issues. It helps me to build a better product without any bugs.

01. When we made a web app, we bring it through the cross-browser parallel testing plan. because we didn't have any inhouse resources to test it on multiple platforms with different browsers. It need more resources. But browserstack will do it for us. It is a life saver. 02. second thing is "live testing" and "UI's", It's very easy to use and very understandable. 03. They provide 1500+ real devices and simulators to execute our workflows. Because of this real devices our testing process will more quicker than simulators. 04. They are providing a real environments (Real devices) to test your applications. And it allows you to take screenshots of your current screen (Live Test). 05. Browerstack cloud helps to deploy parallel executions without any delays. It's very faster than other cross-browser testing applications. 06. Browserstack provides more reliable and secure local testing features.

01. couple of times we had glitches on a testing devices. I think it's because of the connection issues. But it's not a big deal. 02. Response time is slower sometimes. It's also depend on your network connection.

Quality Assurance Engineer in Österreich

Amazing range of browser-device combinations with a price

Kommentare: We are using Browserstack for automated regression tests and manual tests alike.
Like i said in the pros its really easy to find almost any common device and trying to replicate whatever strange bugs your customers find without having to keep a massive inventory of devices!

It is super easy to spin up any device you want in a matter of a few minutes, be it iOS, Android, Windows, Mac or even Windows Phone. And its not only the ammount of devices, also the choice of browsers and their versions amazes me! Once you are connected, the browser is already open or in the process of opening and yo can start working on whatever you want. While the quality of the transcoding ranges from ok to good, the speed and stability was really great during all the tests i did! The local testing plugin helps tremendously and is a breeze to install and activate and it's staying activated so you dont have to think about which part of my testing infrastructure can browserstack reach twice.

There are no real error message when a session ends, sometimes it feels randomly, sometimes you have the feeling that the device just crashed but it could very well just be that someone from the team just spun up a new device and went over your quota. In general the most aggrevating thing is if you double click on a mac window, it is minimized but so far i havent found a way to undo it othe than opening a new window, which can be tedious depending on what you are testing. I tried to convince my old company to get Browserstack but it was declined because of the pricing and also in my current company we would need more licenses than we currently have to work without interruptions but don't get them because of pricing.

Marcus S.
QA Automation Lead in UK

BrowserStack and Automation intergration

Kommentare: Brilliant, we used the videos for training documentation, and find that it opens the door to having a solid compatibility matrix and the real devices are brilliant for ensuring that the solution does work in all manner of landscapes.

For our Project working with BAT, we needed a software solution that could test multiple platforms, in parallel against 17+ different sites in many different languages. What I LOVED (and have used Browser Stack many times before) it enables our company to quickly tests against all manner of operating system and mobiles / tablets to give our client confidence in the software solution / environments we have provided.

The Cost of using Browser Stack can get a little pricey, but for what you get in return, I believe it's well worth it.

Aaron K.
Aaron K.
National IT Manager in Neuseeland
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Test without having 1000 devices

Kommentare: We have been using Browser stack for a number of years. Still seems to be the best, most cost effective tool on the market. Good for the tester to check possible issues before each of our software releases and to report back to the developers.

Easy to swap between devices for testing on different browsers on different devices. Gives a good idea of what things will look like (not always perfect but very close), price is excellent and they are always adding new device and browser combinations. We like the support of what might be considered defunct or out of support devices and browsers as 5% of our market still uses these. Great for testing old versions of Internet Explorer too. Allows us to quickly test and check reports of issues from users on our range of in house solutions and systems.

Not always 100% accurate to the device/browser mix. We sometimes need to grab a device just to check when the issue cannot be replicated. This is only a couple of times a year.

Amey J.
Technical Lead in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good Tool for Testing app on different devices and platform.

Kommentare: Main Problem for testing apps is Limited set of devices in inventory. BrowserStack removes this hurdle by providing developers, testers a platform where they can test apps on multiple devices. It was very difficult to have different sets of iOS devices as they are very expensive and also their simulators are working on only mac machines. But with BrowserStack one can test apps in real environments. It provides the same features like real devices with pre installed apps. You can also debug consoles to find any errors. Hence really handy and useful. So I would recommended BrowserStack if you want to don't spend extra money on different devices. You can choose BrowserStack and be relax as you don't need to worry about theft :-)

Variety of devices. Testing in Real Environment. Easy to manage with team. Easy to start and stop Sessions. Easy to install Applications from different platform. Love that they have Test-flight options separately Error handling becomes easy using console. Cost Saving as user don't need to buy multiple devices.Especially iPhones and iPads

There were few issues I came across. Sometime Setting app from iPhone didn't work. You need to close session and restart again. Subscription cost is little on higher side as compared to competitors But it's worth. Power consumptions is more. Some time its get slow. User has to restart session.

Ilysse R.
Project Manager in USA

A Real Game Changer in Website Development

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We've used BrowserStack for several years while building websites. Our clients trust that we are going to be able to test their website before it launches because of BrowserStack.

BrowserStack is a life saver in website development, so our team can test across all browsers for desktop, tablets, and all mobile devices. It also helps us to be able to replicate issues that clients may see, even if we don't have their device.

We can currently only have one user logged into BrowserStack at a time. There may be an upgraded plan for more users.

Sujith K.
Sujith K.
Sr. TQM in Indien

One stop for all testing roadblocks

In the old days, it was rather hard and time consuming to test and upload any Dev changes unless it has been thoroughly tested and ensured all across all platforms. The tricky part was not to test but the availability of these devices and platform to make life simpler for a QA team. With browser stack you can span across OS and browser and even test your app without relying on multiple tester. It has ensured it has covered all the basics as well as cope up with the increasing demand of new OS and browser that people look forward to use and ensure a bug free product

Since this is one of its kind product it is hard to find a drawback with it

Trevor B.
Senior Engineer in USA
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Powerful but frustrating

Kommentare: We've used BrowserStack for years, but have had enough problems with it that we're in the process of considering alternatives, particularly Sauce Labs.

BrowserStack lets you interact with websites in a wide array of browsers, both desktop and mobile, running in the cloud.

There are inconsistencies from one session to another. Sometimes I'll log in to a browser session, find the browser unusable, and will have to log out. The inconsistencies are especially frustrating when trying to use BrowserStack for automated testing, as tests will fail at random.

Tigran H.
Tigran H.
Developer in Armenien

BrowserStack review

Kommentare: In general this software is very usable nowadays in web development mostly for front end developers for testing web apps responsibly and debugging it without using extra machine within one place.

It's the best app to test your web application in the most popular platforms. It has major usable systems Windows, Mac, Android, IOS, including the old versions of these stacks. You can run the os and launch the preferred browser and test your app. Beside that It provides developer tools, and you can test it even app in your local machine and debug it.Beside that

There are some drawbacks of this software, one is it loads slow than usual, starting from loading site and during testing process. The second issue I faced sometimes, it closes browser inside it's environment for no reason and you should do your working steps again and again.

Jayathi R.
Engineer in Sri Lanka
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Get done your executions with 'less effort' and 'higher efficiency'

In past two years this is my primary cross browser testing tool.User friendly UI and easy to understand. It's easier to work with this tool and it provides various features to fulfil your testing purposes. If your looking for to get done your executions with less effort and higher efficiency, This tool is the best solution. They provides more than thousand devices to deploy your executions. This is very stable and reliable application. Highly recommended for anyone.

You need a better network connection to get more efficient results. Other than that there are no any cons to mentions. It's very perfect tool. Cheers !

Flavio A.
Flavio A.
Creative Director in Australien
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An invaluable tool in our development process.

Kommentare: BrowserStack helps us ensure the websites and products we develop work flawlessly across browsers, devices and platforms.

BowserStack includes excellent features for cross-browser and device testing, allowing us to identify isolated issues across platforms. It's a must for any serious developer looking to iron out any bugs before delivery.

Testing with real devices is still a good idea to identify some of the most obscure edge-cases - in some rare situations the platform isn't completely accurate.

Web Developer & Graphic Designer in USA

Does Exactly What You'd Hope

Kommentare: It is the best way to check websites across multiple platforms that I have found.

It is absolutely needed for a busy web designer in this day and age. It puts REAL browsers, devices, and operating systems at your fingertips. I try to check a bunch of them before deploying, and whenever a client calls and says they're seeing something funky that I don't say, I can get the exact specs of the device they're using and look for myself. Since you also are actually using the browser from that machine, as opposed to an emulator of sorts, you can use that browsers dev tools, as well.

The only thing I would change is that it would work well in Safari, whereas they kind of tell you to use Chrome. But that's a SMALL complaint. Less than a complaint. It's no big deal to switch over to Chrome, which I also use quite a bit.