Above and beyond is an understatement!

Bewertet am 5.10.2019
Leo D.

Kommentare: The Retreaver team is absolutely incredible. Above and beyond is understatement with these guys. I have never felt so taken care of with any other company. I had some very specific needs for my business and they were able to deliver without any hesitation literally making it possible for me to do what I am doing. They have become more than a service I use, but friends working to achieve common goals.

Vorteile: From your initial interaction, you can tell Retreaver's goal is to build strong business relationships with their customers. You can tell they genuinely care about you and your business. They are the true embodiment of bring value and you will be rewarded . I was having difficulty finding solutions to very critical issues preventing expansion and as soon as I approached them I essentially got a “No problem, we can make that happen." They were able to implement a custom integration for me and I have since been able to grow my company. The platform itself is extremely reliable, never buggy, and is the perfect blend of simplistic yet technical. Within an hour I was able to learn the platform and get my first campaigns going. The awesome tagging feature allows for intricate routing, conversion and granular reporting making complex set ups possible. Their postback features are straightforward and integration is easy and seamless. Reporting and conversion tracking has never been easier for us. You absolutely need to consider Retreaver as your call tracking solution, they bring the phrase "added value" to a new level.

Nachteile: There are some more advanced features I would like to see in Retreaver, but as I write this the development team is already implementing them!

Full time Mom running Paypercall

Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've been using Retreaver for over 2 years and wouldn't change platforms. It's affordable, easy to navigate and support is always easy to reach, the turnaround responses from support is almost always immediately.

Vorteile: Easy to navigate (specially for someone who is not tech savvy). Affordable and reports are easy to read.

Nachteile: If I need to make changes on what's already coded, I'll have to send request to support (which isn't a big deal) But I wish the options on what's visible to publishers are available for me to choose and make them visible or not.

Call routing with ease

Kevin W.
Senior Director of Operations
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My company has been using Retreaver for 5+ years. The product is easy to use, and they have excellent customer support. Retreaver has helped us grow with our call volume and they are always looking to add additional technology/features to allow us to continue to grow.

Vorteile: Call routing capabilities
Ease of use
clean user interface

Nachteile: More in depth reporting and/or dashboards

Excellent Call Tracking Platform

Kristin M.
Director of Business Operations

Kommentare: Enjoy using Retreaver for tracking our calls.

Vorteile: Retreaver has an excellent support team and is easy to use. Plus the reporting is detailed and very useful.

Nachteile: Some of the filtering can be tricky to set up and is counter-intuitive, however the support team is always there to guide you through any difficult set ups.

Great call platform!

Bewertet am 22.1.2019
Tim G.
Director of Business Development
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall experience has been great. Retreaver's employees are friendly and helpful. Platform has been everything we need and is a lot less expensive than many of the other platforms we researched.

Vorteile: I like that it's an easy to use (for a non-techy person) platform that has all functionalities that we need to run our pay per call and transfer business. Customer service has been prompt and helpful too.

Nachteile: Can't think of any real pain points. Software's been great.

Great product!

Bewertet am 18.11.2017
Angela P.
Product Specialist

Vorteile: It is easy to use and their customer service team is fantastic. I would recommend this software to anyone.

Nachteile: It would be nice to be able to set the revenue amounts differently within a campaign and this is something that Retreaver does not offer.

Great service / easy platform

Bewertet am 18.1.2019
Alex F.
EVP, Business Developement

Kommentare: Rep is incredibly responsive, knows his stuff and ready to dive right in and fix an issue.. I've never waiting more than 30 seconds for a response!

Vorteile: Super intuitive and easy to use, I was pretty much up to speed within 3 hours or use.

Nachteile: I would like the UI to be a bit more intuitive, but again easy to navigate once you're used to it.

System Overall

Bewertet am 18.1.2019
Director Of Operations

Kommentare: Retreaver so far in my short experience has been great in terms of function and cost savings. there is a little bit of a learn curve, but once the user understands the platforms logics, everything becomes easy

Vorteile: I love the customer service that Stan provides me. No matter the day or the time, he is always available. additionally, in terms of setting up the campaigns, the platform gives me lots of flexibility to input unique situations.

Nachteile: I would differently like to see more widgets or dashboard tracking tools. Additionally, having a comment section for each buyer will help teams remember specifics for each buyer they are running. when you deal with so many buyers, its hard to keep track

Good tracking software and customer support

Bewertet am 10.1.2019
Senior AM
Onlinemedien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's easy for me to track my campaigns and understand well about my customers.

Vorteile: It's easy to handle my campaigns. And I feel the traffic distribution function is very useful, especially when shift the traffic source to different ends.

Nachteile: No, I think, it's good for me to handle.