Über Mobilexpense Declaree

Die mobile und Online-Webanwendung, die deinen Spesenmanagementprozess digitalisiert.

Erfahre mehr über Mobilexpense Declaree

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Mobilexpense Declaree

4,9
4,9

Mobilexpense Declaree hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 8 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Hast du Mobilexpense Declaree bereits verwendet?

Nevlynn
Nevlynn
Owner in Niederlande

Fast and easy to use app

Kommentare: No more storing paper receipts or invoices, fully compliant with Dutch tax law. Easy for my accountant and saves time and money. Connected with my accountancy program.
I don't have any specific issues with the app, I am the only user so I don't need the enterprise functionalities which are standard in this solution.

It is fast, easy to use and you can create a report within the app. You don't have to login to a web portal to create a report.

Sabina
Accountant in Tschechien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simple expense management

Kommentare: Very user-friendly and helpful tool for expense management.

I like the most how easy it is to ask for reimbursement of expenses, how transparent it is because without a proper approval any report can not be processed and as an accountant I also like how easy it is to actually book the expenses and reimburse them. We have it connected to our ERP system Exact Online so in one click we have everything booked. Mapping of accounts is done according to type of expense so it is clear also for people who do not understand accounting rules.

The only con is that sometimes after exporting the report to our ERP system there is a variance between total amount in Declaree and our ERP system due to different rounding of VAT amounts, so after export I need to check and make sure that both amounts match.

Peter
Peter
Head of Finance & Analytics in Niederlande
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Basic expense management software

The key functionality of adding expenses, receipts, and making them into reports works well. Making workflows is a bit harder, feels very manual. Exact integration is a great feature.

Customer service is quite non-responsive - I've requested an updated quote and simply received no reply - and there is no auto-scanning function.

Susanne
Financial Manager in Niederlande
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Expense app ever

Kommentare: Very easy to use expense app which covers out total employee spend. Pricing is very low bearing in mind the advanced functionalities Declaree has to offer. We've tried multiple options and Declaree was by far the best solutions for our business.

user-friendliness advanced functionalities integrations with ERP/ Creditcards single sign on white label native app

Really hard to mention any cons, since this is the expense app we have been waiting for.

Rick
Manager Payroll and HR administration in Niederlande
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Perfect solution for expenses

Kommentare: Very good!

It is very user-friendly and data driven.

They are totally focussed on declarations. So we miss the expansion to other HR and reporting processes.

Helena
Marketing Coordinator in Niederlande

I don't forget or dread to do my declaration of expenses anymore, it's really quick.

It makes reporting expenses much quicker and there's no need to store paper receipts. Also, you can send the expenses to the supervisor directly and, since it integrates with the accounting software, reimbursements of expenses are faster.

I'd like to introduce mileage by tapping on the map. Right now I usually just introduce the address.

Diane
Feet reflexologie in Niederlande
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Easy

Kommentare: It is overall a fine product. Easy to use, for every one. It’s also working when you’re off-line. And you get payed very fast.

Easy to work with and very simple to understand.

Nothing, I could not find anything that I don’t like.

SW developer in Tschechien
Militär, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Declaree makes life easier

The intuitive and user-friendly interface of an application. Very convenient to manage expense flow and have an overview of their status.

Better automation of some processes (i.e. taking some information from a receipt).