Über Supermetrics

Ein Google Tabellen-Add-on, das deine PPC-, Analyse-, SEO- und Sozialdaten zur Berichterstellung und Analyse in Google Tabellen/Google Data Studio überträgt.

Erfahre mehr über Supermetrics

The product is easy to use for data extraction. It helps generating reports in data studio much quicker and easier.

There are occasional bugs and glitches that can make it a little frustrating. Date ranges can occasionally jump around.

Bewertungen zu Supermetrics

4,0
3,7
3,8

Supermetrics hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 102 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Supermetrics bereits verwendet?

Andrew

Andrea
Andrea
Digital Advertising Team Leader in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The easiest solution to import digital advertising data in data visualization tools

Supermetrics is the go-to industry solution for extracting metrics and dimensions from online marketing platforms and pulling them into spreadsheets or data visualization platforms. We use it to connect data from Google, Meta, LinkedIn, Shopify and many other vendors to power Google Data Studio dashboards and to send data to Google Sheets in order to perform analyses and create reports. Supermetrics is simple, effective and reliable.

The Data Studio connector can get slow when connected to multiple ad accounts at once. Supermetrics is also kind of expensive compared to some competitors, and doesn't offer bundles for professionals or agencies looking to connect a data source to multiple tools - for example, we use Google Data Studio to create dashboards and Google Sheets to analyze campaign results, and we need to buy two separate Supermetrics products to be able to do so.

Jack
Senior Paid Media Specialist in USA
Musik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for Visualizing Data via Google Data Studio

Kommentare: I having been using Supermetrics for many years in my various marketing roles. I find it essential in making good marketing decisions by utilizing actionable reports with clean visualizations.

Pulling data with ease to Google Data Studio

Paying extra for more data connectors and occasionally some connectors seem to pull in correct data.

Dr David
Dr David
Director in Vietnam
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Terrible customer service, refusing to refund a billing error

Kommentare: Problem with Supermetrics billing. This year, we were billed in error because of a miscommunication with the team. The entire year we have not used the service, not even once. Now, Supermetrics (PIC) is refusing to provide a refund for the fee that was charged. When you sign up for a service, you place trust in a company that any issue like this will be solved easily and fairly. And with many SAAS companies that is the case. However, with Supermetrics it's different. I am now sharing this experience in the hope my experience will help other customers to make a good decision and not use this service, but instead choose a company that puts customers first and will agree a refund in a clear case of mistake when the service was not used.

Functionality mathes what we were expecting

Billing policy - unclear, some option for Auto-renew but it shows next to the previous year not the current year so easy to trick into a renewal in error. Customer service - when I approached with a problem, no energy to solve it [Sensitive Content ]and just pushing the problem around, refusing to solve and trying to drag terms out of the small print to support their inaction. Trust - treating me as someone trying to cheat the company when in fact we paid in error due to unclear billing portal (experiences shared by many customers just look at their facebook page). General stupidity - for some reason they feel like clinging on to the $828 they owe us as a refund is somehow good for Supermetrics, when clearly taking advantage of a customer that shared their card details and placed trust in Supermetrics. Well now is the final chance for Supermetrics to put this right. I can't force them to provide a refund but I can ensure the story is shared in full detail so that other customers don't fall into this trap and that will no doubt be 100x more expensive to Supermetrics than treating us with respect and providing the due refund with a smile when we asked.

Antwort von Supermetrics

Hi David, Thank you for your feedback. We understand your frustration and apologize for your bad experience. We have reviewed your specific case and reached out to remedy the situation. We hope that we can come to an agreement that works for all parties involved. If you would like to share your experiences with us in more detail, we'd be happy to sit down and chat. Feel free to reach out to me directly at aleksander.cardwell@supermetrics.com. Best, Aleks

Girish
Developer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review on API

Kommentare: Great

Query builder, easy to authenticate and connect to any social networking accounts, adopter to connect BI tools

Based on our requirement I found this tool a perfect solution

Marlyn
Marlyn
Marketing Operations Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Integration and data extraction

Kommentare: Its interface has what is necessary to reflect the data in a practical way, it saves a lot of time by not having to log in to each platform, I would recommend it for large companies that work with many platforms and need to process large amounts of data since it automates the reports and save time in the optimization of marketing campaigns.

It is a tool that saves time and takes advantage of the data from Facebook ads, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tik Tok among others, I like that it unifies the statistics from different platforms in one place, it is a useful tool if you work with Business Intelligence, all the information it extracts can be analyzed in data applications such as Tableau and Google data Studio.

One negative point is that as it integrates with various platforms, it takes some time to update and process the data, another negative point is that it sometimes has errors when syncing with other platforms, such as Facebook and Google, it's something their developers need to work on.

Luke
Markeing Manager in Vietnam
Maritime Wirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Institutional reporting platform with a lot of public support but is not worth the price.

Kommentare: Look, Supermetics is good. It's a great solution for many people but for a small agency with only a couple of clients that just happened to have a significant adspend, it was sunsustainably expensive - Plus the prices have tripled across the course of a couple of years. Frankly, for what I needed it for, there are other SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper options out there. Supermetrics is like the Clickfunnels of reporting software. Eeryone is spruiking it to claim that sweet affiliate kickback money but is it the best solution? They've gotten away with charging way more up until smaller players come onto the scene and offer the same functionality at a fraction of the price. In my case, a lifetime deal for similar funstionality at one third of the monthly price of Supermetrics. I'll not be going back.

The setup is comprehensive, there's a bunch of handy templates, it makes reporting a breeze. Supermetrics is tight.

Those eye watering price tags when you start spending any real budget.

Martin
Head of Ecommerce in Schweden
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A very good tool for any marketer or webanalyst

Kommentare: If you're serious about data-driven marketing, Supermetrics is a must-have plugin for Google Sheets. We use it for a lot of reports in our day-to-day job.

Supermetrics is a lifesaver for data-driven marketers. It seamlessly integrates with Google Sheets, allowing us to effortlessly pull in marketing and Google Analytics data. It's incredibly versatile, simplifying the data collection and reporting process.

The pricing can be a bit steep for smaller businesses, and there's a learning curve when setting up more complex data queries. Additionally, occasional connectivity issues can be frustrating, but these are rare

Guido
Guido
Data Analysis Consultant in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fast (and pricy) connector with lots of supported sources and destinations

Kommentare: I use it to connect data from different marketing sources to DataStudio, Google Sheet and BigQuery (though I'm moving to Stitch Data for BigQuery, as it is way less expensive than Supermetrics)

It is very easy to configure and set up. It has many connections. It is almost plug&play. The connection for Google Sheet has an intuitive interface where you can build the queries and filters to your data. The support team is extremely fast and usually gets back to you with on-point solutions.

It is very expensive. The basic licenses usually have some connectors included, but it's easy to end up needing a connector not included and this obviously has an extra cost. From time to time, scheduled queries in Google Sheet don't run (and I rarely get a warning email).

Pedro
Pedro
Marketing & Growth Ops in Portugal
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best tools to connect and extract data between tools

- Extract data from any tool - Our use case: Hubspot into Looker: The connector is very fast;- Query builder to build custom queries into your analytics

- Need to pay extra for connectors that are not built into the basic plans

Henri
Henri
Web designer in Benin

Supermetrics Review

Kommentare: Data from my promotional campaigns is easily integrated to provide analysis tools. Sometimes it is necessary to export the data to other data visualization software but this does not detract from the quality of the software.

very good software for analyzing data from your promotional campaigns. You directly import the data and it provides you with the best analysis tools

They should work to improve the support response time which I found a little long

Amateurish and Infuriating

Kommentare: Supermetrics doesn't fail to infuriate me on a daily basis. I use this software to make complex automatic reporting dashboards both internally and client-facing. I hate it. The more complex you make something, the more likely it is to fail. For simple things, this software has a wealth of options to use. The more complex you want to take things, the deeper you dive, the worse it looks.

It's the best software out there for what it does that i have found.

Amateurish front-end, queries that fail without any alert, incompatible metrics, a general pain to use.

Santosh
Head of Search Marketing in Neuseeland

Essential for your Google Data Studio Reports

Kommentare: An essential, really, so have to recommend it if you are a digital agency. Some rough edges, as with any product, need to be sanded, is all.

The fact that it can bring various third party data into non-Google products in a Data Studio dashboard is a major plus. We cannot have our Data Studio Dashboards functioning without Supermetrics support.

Connectors break way too often than we'd like. Sometimes data fields etc get deprecated or connectors require reauthorization - all without warning which is less than ideal. A more robust update process might be ideal.

Stephanie
Digital Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Does the job, but difficult to set up and trouble shoot

It's great for importing data from an excel source to GDS. It is a life saver to be able to export data from a tool and then push it back into reporting.

Sometimes the data might not pull through and I find it really hard to troubleshoot - customer service is an old fashioned enquiry on the website and email response. Live chat would be helpful.

Laura
Global PPC Executive in Spanien
Essen & Trinken, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple awesomeness

Kommentare: Awesome

It's the best product ever for managing any PPC activity. My former boss introduced me to this amazing product and I couldn't be more grateful. It makes my life super easy.

The haven't created yet a connector for Adjust or Bing Ads what would make the product a A++.

Davy
CEO in Belgien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great way to merge your data

Kommentare: Good tool, yet expensive.

I like the way you can connect multiple sources and use them in Google Sheets.

It's way too expensive. I would only recommend to use this as an agency if the client pays for it.

Yaniv
Yaniv
Marketing Manager in Israel
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Reporting with actionable insights

Kommentare: I was able to analyze different segment from all our marketing channels, automate reporting & prioritize tasks better.

This is without a doubt the best tool I've tested to compare & view data from different sources and it only gets better with time. - Perfect integration with all our marketing channels - Flexible reporting & automation (saves time) - Easy to use to create tables & dashboards

- It's expensive (with all the extra add-ons ) - Gathering data takes time (from different API's)

chao
ceo in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I cannot live without Superhuman

single-handedly the most important software and time management tool

mobile and web don't sync and could always use more shortcuts for working in different time zones

Kelly
Data Analyst in USA
Konsumgüter, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Supermetrics great for Marketing Analytics

Supermetrics is great to pull data from our marketing vendors. My team uses super metrics for google sheets as an important step in our etl process and well as reporting and visualization. The functionality makes it easy to pull into data directly from our platforms with great level of detail that makes reporting and marketing analytics is simpler process.

My team uses supermetrics as a check against any unmatched data in our database. If no data comes up in the query, that means the check passed, however the supermetrics comes back as an error which can raise an unnecessary flag to our data engineering team.

Marina
Marina
President in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simplifying and empowering my marketing analytics

Kommentare: This tool has greatly simplified my marketing analytics by centralizing data from different platforms in one place. Now I can easily extract the data I need and generate custom reports in a matter of minutes.

What I like about this platform is its extensive integration with 80+ sales and marketing platforms. I no longer have to spend time and effort trying to extract data from different tools, everything is in one place. In addition, the is very easy to use, which allows me to generate reports and analysis quickly and efficiently.

What I did not like so much, would be the cost of the tool. While I understand that it provides significant value and saves me a lot of time analyzing data, the price may be a bit high for some users, especially a small business or entrepreneur.

Robert
SEO Analyst in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A bit difficult to use, but quite powerful

Kommentare: SuperMetrics makes reporting and deep analysis much quicker.

It's a simple idea executed well - any reporting service with an API, easily downloaded to a Google Sheet. For Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools, it's invaluable. For other services such as Google Analytics, it can be a huge time-saver.

Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One heck of a powerful tool

Gives me a lot of visibility that I did not have before.

Sometimes a bit clunky with Google sheets with the refresh of current data but eventually it pans out.

Gewerbeimmobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Paid Data Import Tool for Google Data Studio

Kommentare: Currently the best in its field for out of network data imports.

Has the most data import options compared to its competitors. Metrics and features available for import were bare-bones but mostly what I clients needed.

Limited features and only used in niche circumstances for data imports. Google could easily make their own native import tools.

Gabriel
Performance Marketing Manager in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Cheaper and better support options available

Kommentare: There are better options with proper customer support.

Easy to set up the free trial, many data sources available.

The free trial can't be modified!! Basically I had to wait for the free trial to finish to stop pushing data to my Google Analytics account. Customer service replied "There is no way of modifying the free trial uploader configuration". Terrible. I had to follow up asking the date when that was expiring.

Richard
Richard
Data Scientist in UK
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Tricky to set up and pricey but undeniably effective.

I can get all of my figures from all of my sources into a google sheet at predetermined intervals with just some initial set up.

The initial set-up is rather awkward and it can be very difficult to work out what to fix if it stops working for whatever reason.

Chemikalien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Supermetrics is a platform that is true to its name - It is 'super' in gathering data and metrics

The platform offers many different connectors - both for the source data and endpoint. It works nearly flawlessly, which was a major issue we had with other similar products - we ran into issues with all of them.

It is very expensive and unlike other similar platforms there is no free option (with fewer capabilities).