Excellence in PM Systems

Bewertet am 30.8.2017
Margie M.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The ease of use for performing all the necessary tasks needed in our Revenue Cycle Management.
My users feedback within our practice of how easy and friendly the system works.

Vorteile: I have worked with Advanced Data Systems in their PM and EHR systems for 17+ years. The flexibility of use on Medics Premier is phenomenal. All my users were trained on it right away and they loved the way how user friendly the system is. It is very easy to navigate from patient to patient and account to account without having to close the current window you are in. It still has the old concept of a chart view with the easy to read Tabs in the demographic screen and ledger view. The super robust of Financial Reports within Medics Premier really gives a great view of your revenue forecast, as well as where your claims sit. These reports can be pulled in many, different ways, depending on what you are really looking for or need. This was a great ROI decision made. I definitely recommend ADS for your PM and EHR needs.

Nachteile: The one thing thing I find least about Medics Premier system is that the Referring Physician section needs improvement. It would be of great value if when a new referring physician is being added in Premier that the functionality of the "Add from List" button worked seamlessly. This Physician Hub stays on Loading and doesn't do anything else. Us users would love for this to work as it would improve in the workflow of data entry.
This would be the only one Cons I say the system has.

With Premire Medica We have been able w bill at faster pace,

Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Ravitej R.
Chief Executive Officer

Kommentare: The system meets our goals and efficiently sends out our claims every day. The secure cloud allows our laboratory to focus on billing, No servers or daily back-ups to worry about.

Vorteile: Our Genetics Laboratory specializes in PGX & CGX testing required a robust billing system that could be implemented within less than sixty (60) days that was cost effective. The Premier Medic's system allows for simple explosion codes that enables us to properly bill many CPT codes per patient. Many of the systems that we reviewed were NOT designed for a Laboratory environment. The system was installed quickly and all training was performed remotely by knowledgeable ADS staff members. There is a wide variety of management reports and the system allows us to customize the reports with little or no IT experience.

Nachteile: Our lab opted for start fresh with building many of our existing databases. There was a slight learning curve with all the additional data fields that the system has. The database entry was completed in about a week.

Our Lab had an immediate need to find a better RCM Company that had experience in Toxicology Billing

Bewertet am 6.4.2018
Jordan W.

Vorteile: The ADS Premier Medic's RCM system is 100% integrated to our LIS System. The data flows seamlessly from the LIS to ADS. Extensive training was provided by ADS. The system allows me to track all my claims and denials in one system without the need to go to a separate Clearing House Portal. Our Lab elected to use the ADS staff to perform ALL the billing and management tasks. I have full Access to Premier Medic's 24 by 7 utilizing a workstation or my I-Phone. The management reporting tools are extensive and our client services manager is just an e-mail or phone call away. ADS RCM has increased our revenue and decreased our open A/R extensively.

Nachteile: There was the need to complete additional paperwork after we left our previous billing service and went with ADS.

No comparison to other billing companies we've used!

Bewertet am 29.3.2018
Kelsey S.
Operations

Vorteile: We are still new to the product but the reports module allows us to get very granular with our company billing data. We can customize and run any report we can imagine. The availability of data at our fingertips is awesome. Additionally, the support we have received from the company has been incomparable-the team has been extremely responsive.

Nachteile: There's a lot to learn about the software and it can seem overwhelming, but the data availability is worth it.