Filtern nach:

Über zHealthEHR

zHealth ist eine einfach zu verwendende Übungsverwaltungssoftware für Chiropraktiker. Sie ist ein einfach zu bedienendes System mit Funktionen wie Voice-to-Text-Diktat.

Erfahre mehr über zHealthEHR

Kenneth Q.
Kenneth Q.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful Business Tool

Kommentare: Customer service and techs were great during implentation and follow through, and able to answer questions and aid in problem resolution as we continue to learn and use the software to its fullest capacity.

The web based software is easy to use, intuitive, interactive, and powerful in scheduling appointments. Enabling and empowering clients to reschedule, rather than playing the back and forth email or phone call game to find mutual availability.

The only thing I did not like is that I did not learn of it sooner!

Jennifer W.

Vital Versatility

Kommentare: I am very happy I made the switch to a software that is up to date with current technology and has plans to continue to evolve.

I like the ease of completing my patient notes from wherever I am. I can leave the office on time and finish up loose ends while riding in the car or relaxing on my couch.

I look forward to some of the report options being upgraded and possibly reminder pop ups for patient re-evaluations.

Maggie S.
Office Manager in USA

zHealth Reviews

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Integration with the business was simple and easy. Billing was super asy to use. If I had any questions zHealth was always available.

Setting up the template for our chart notes/SOAP notes

Erin P.

Could be good

3 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: If I was ONLY cash based this wouldn't be too bad, but I still don't think it's ALL IN ONE, you will have to keep track of things outside of the software, so it's NOT all in one.

Customer service was decent to get set up, then to help with claims that were getting rejected to iron out the details, check in and check out was great, which is the main reason I signed up with Zhealth.

Once I got into it I realized there is no way to track if I have billed a patient their balance, if a claim was sent and when (printed claims- primary or secondary), it was always telling me to send claims when I KNOW I had already sent those, so they either had to get sent 3-4 times to clear the system, or I had to keep paper notes of ones I sent. By the time I quit using Zhealth I had 5 paper lists of things I had to keep track of. It was so much more work than I previously had which had initially prompted a change. I also hated the statement. It's no joke a page and a half to collect one $10 copay. Super embarrassing and patients don't understand it. Also they won't let you out of your contract after you realize it doesn't work. I paid $300 to start (never got custom notes done because I didn't get that far... which is what they say the $300 is for) and now I am still paying monthly fees and I'm not using it anymore. I even gave them notice to stop billing but they won't stop because of the contract. I wish I had taken the bad reviews more seriously. Use something else.

Ronda M.
Doctor of Chiropractic/ Owner in USA

Amazing Up to Date Software

Kommentare: Customer service is always on top with very little delay in response time. Change and updates easily obtained.

This software is extremely user friendly and easy to teach staff. The customization and constant updates are above and beyond any other software I looked into.

I have been using the system for a couple of years and can think of no cons. Any hiccups in the transition were corrected and addressed within a respectable time frame.

Dr. dawn W.

zHealthEHR

Kommentare: Z Health was willing to listen and work with what was needed for my particular office. They can customize the program to each offices needs. There were some glitches when they first started, however Z Health was very professional to work with on the corrections.

I can dictate on this software, and it is very easy and simple to use. You don't have to go through dozens of screens to get to the final results. I also enter all of the charges while I am doing the soap and print out the HCFA at the same time. Everything is billed out the same day.

I would like to be able to list more chief complaints given by the patient. Six is not enough for an auto practice. I would like to see more detailed aging report.

Jacqueline V.

Practical and amazing software

Kommentare: Amazing product and support

Efficient and very easy to learn the system

Transitioning into the new system was challenging at times

Anthony C.
owner in USA

Good Switch

Simple, yet effective. Major step forward from previous billing and paper charts. One click claim submission. Analytics.

No desktop version, all online. No custom patient text feature. Have had notes pre populate from wrong patient, if you read your notes before signing no problem.

Kelsey M.
Chiropractic Assistant in USA

Chiropractic Assistant

Kommentare: Overall, zHealth is a very user-friendly software and it is easy to navigate. The notes features added into the patient invoices is a really great feature to relay information to other team members or leave yourself reminders when the patient comes back in. Communication with zHealth is usually prompt as well.

The software is both easy to learn and teach. It is extremely user friendly and straight-forward.

Sometimes there are glitches in posting of patient payments. Sometimes patients would receive “credit” when they weren’t supposed to have credit. It often freezes as well.

Derek K.
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Demo was great after signing not so much

Online booking, appointment reminders work well. I'd like to say the customizable soap note is great but after 6 weeks I am still having to use the templates which are not good

As soon as I signed up the customer service went out the window. I am lucky to be able to get a 5 min call with my rep. Forgot steps to properly implement my insurance billing now I have claims sitting and waiting to be billed that i cant do anything with. My custom notes were suppose to be completed in 3 weeks. Well 6 weeks later and still no customized soap notes. Patient subjective never carries over making patients frustrated. Dates for onset date and pointers reset frequently even when you chose to import previous.

Antwort von zHealthEHR

We are really sorry you had a bad experience with the software so far. As we just explained to you over the call, we have put together a plan to turn around your experience with zHealthEHR. We are confident that we will make it a software you are pleased with.

Yaser M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Streamlined and easy to use software, great for solo practice and accessible anywhere

Kommentare: Since I'm a solo practitioner I needed an EHR software that would be able to handle much of the tasks that would normally require a front desk office staff member, such as patient scheduling and office check-in procedures. It's been very helpful that patients can schedule themselves online, through a link on my website, and can check themselves in as well once they arrive at my office. It's also been great to be able to log into the software from anywhere, using a tablet or even my phone, to check my patient schedule etc. whenever I need to be out of the office during office hours. I would say overall one of the best things about the software for me has been the ability to use it from anywhere and from any device and that doing so is relatively smooth. Since the software is straightforward and streamlined and doesn't have too much bloated and unnecessary features, it runs quite fast and you wouldn't even know that it was on online web-based system due to how quickly the pages load, as long as you have a decent internet connection.

The software is quite intuitive and easy to use if you have a decent grasp of general computing and how to navigate menus. In fact there was no training included at all when I first began using the system, because it isn't really needed as long as you are a little computer-savvy. The software has built-in patient online self scheduling which automatically populates and syncs with the patient schedule on my end, as well as the option to have the patient self check-in on a tablet when they arrive at my office, both very useful features since I'm a solo practitioner. I also like the ability to check my patient schedule from anywhere using my phone, since the system is web-based and syncs across all the devices I use to access it, whether I'm at the office, at home, or out and about. There are a good amount of options, clickable boxes, and pulldown menus to help streamline the note-taking process. The SOAP note sections by default have clickable fields that cover most of the musculoskeletal type issues that a patient may be experiencing as well as text boxes to type your own detailed notes as needed. I have not yet made use of the dictation feature so I cannot speak to how accurate that is. You also have the option to copy forward sections of a previous note into a new note, as applicable and warranted, and create custom templates for routinely used sections. Also the customer support has been quite helpful and quick to act whenever I did have issues with the software.

Some features are not easily customizable on the fly but may possibly be updated per your needs by contacting the support team and requesting changes be made. There were also initially some bugs and glitches in the software when I first began using it, but many of these have been addressed through updates and contacting the support staff, who have generally been quite responsive and helpful.

Lorie G.
Owner/chiropractor in USA

Billing made easy

Kommentare: Positive; willing to help me when I don't know something, willing to create a very detailed and completely custom note taking system, and easy billing software. They get back to me quickly when I email with an issue or question, and they resolve whatever it is quickly.

I had never done my own billing before, but I have been doing it pretty seamlessly by myself since April when I started using ZHealth. I run my practice solo with no staff, and while that is a lot of work, I am able to do it and run the whole show myself.

This part is my own fault; my notes take some time to complete, but that is based on the customization format I asked for. However, the staff at ZHealth are willing to keep working with me on my customization of notes to get the note-taking perfected so that I can finish my notes faster yet have all the detail I asked for, which was a lot.

Vincent T.
Owner/Chiropractor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Newer Software on the Market, but will end up being around for years to come

Kommentare: I wouldn't change my experience for the world so far. Even though this is a new company and they are still trying to work things out I have never used an EHR where the staff was so accessible. (owner) answers call and emails himself within 24 hours (less usually) and no matter what you want for templates, he never says no at first. When I first started I was on a dead line trying to get the system up and running before my new office opened. Because of this we were not able to customize the templates out the way I wanted to begin. Since then owner has been gracious enough to do two screen shares with me already to work on customizing to my liking and we are about to have another this coming Monday (7/29/19). Not once has he ever made this sound like it is a hassle, rather he accepts the challenges for himself and his staff to give the best EHR system for each individual office possible. owner is kind and always makes sure to ask how the family is doing as well when we chat. I hope that their customer service is able to stay like this for good, b/c if so in more than makes up for rolling with the punches to continue customizing the software until we find the right fit. Thank you owner from In Motion Chiropractic!!!!

Back office reports, ease of submitting claims, set up with clearinghouse at no additional charge

Unable to change templates yourself (done by owner/support still customizable), user interface will still put parts of notes out of order making notes difficult to read at times.

Dr joy B.
Doctor of Chiropractic in USA

Selecting Your EHR

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has bent over backwards, been extremely patient and taken time to understand where my confusion was with software. He even spent some time on his Saturdays even to allow for more in depth training and answer specific software questions.

Customization, and availability of the recording option for doing exams and treatments or documenting noted form patient phone calls or texts. Lots of work arounds for while things are being customized. Billing/invoice feature is easy to use once you get a handle on it plus has ability to not need a full-time staff person to handle just that.

Sometimes with how customizable to a new practitioner it can be slightly overwhelming. I have only had one or two software experiences so wasn't sure what I wanted or needed as far as notes. Takes a bit if your wanting things specific way to get the SOAP and the Exam sections the way you want but there are work arounds for that in the interim. The videos are not very self explanatory or maybe I didn't even see the videos. Online stuff is not very intuitive for me.

Laurie W.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use software that gets the job done and is not expensive

Kommentare: Overall, it has been easy to use. Billing is fast and easy and ERA's are entered swiftly and accurately automatically. Customer service is amazing--if you do have a problem, you call and a developer answers the phone (or calls you right back). They are very responsive.

I like its ease of use for me and my patients. It's easy for patients to schedule on-line and they get text and email appointment reminders. The software is easy to learn from the start, so my staff and I didn't have to spend hours of training to use it. I can complete a soap note and invoice and send off the bill to insurance in less than a minute.

I find the exam forms are cumbersome to use: to complete inspection, palpation, ortho, neuro exam of cervical spine, I have to click on each one and a separate drop-down window with lots of boxes appears. I've developed a work-around but I'm sure it could and will be simplified. The notes do not print well, meaning, they take up way too much room on a page--one note often occupying more than one page. It wastes a lot of paper when I do have to print notes. I can't easily bill multiple visits on a CMS 1500 claim form, which I have to do for certain insurances.

Dr. dwight S.

Love this software

Kommentare: zHealth really saves me time in running my practice. It allows my patients to book their own appointments, as well as sends text and email reminders. I highly recommend it!

Prior to using zHealth, I tried many other EHR softwares. I love how easy to use the system is. It's really intuitive and user friendly. Just like my phone!

I have been using the software for about 3 years now, and I can't think of any cons. I had requests for changes initially, but they took care of them.

Jermaine W.
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Welcomed Switch

Kommentare: I’ve solved my patient reminder calls.
Simplified and quickened my note taking
The self checkin has decreased the immediate need for a Front Desk
The online scheduling is a wonderful addition that makes life grand.

The customer service and the timing of it all got me to switch. Price is great and the features are easy to use. It is customizable and I really appreciate that.

They are a growing company so there are suggestions that need to be made, however, they are more than willing to listen to improve their product.

Kazusa N.
Kazusa N.
Masters Student in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

5 Stars!!!!

Kommentare: The support staff and his team are extremely helpful and ALWAYS answers questions immediately and helps with data and info. He helps me run reports when I need them and also advises when updates are being done tot he system regularly. Zhealth is a software that is up to date and the team is continuously making strides to make the program even more efficient.

Ease of use with the patient tabs and info, etc. can add in. It’s whenever necessary easily. Patient info is easily accessible.

Sometimes the information doesn’t get saved. But it could be our lack of being computer savvy.

Dr. terry D.

Highly recommend the Zhealthehr

Kommentare: The least thing about the software was the time consuming to learn new features.

Once you learn how to use the software the ease of entering data, updating patient symptoms, updating patient’s progress, entering diagnosis codes, and submitting the claims are easy.

Kyle D.
Owner / Doctor in USA

zHealth Software ... Wow

Kommentare: AWESOME... the team there is pretty awesome. I have loved working with everyone there. From inception to implementation and even with customization it has been a very comfortable ride.

The best thing we love about the software is the background. All the stuff that it is doing behind the scenes. It is customized to our office and we love not having to disrupt our flow just to implement a new software. Thank you to the team at zHealth for all their hard work.

Arg... the ledger. It is difficult to see a patient the whole ledger in just one place. It is in there, but not in one place. Or, maybe we just don't know how to access it yet...?

Ernest K.

Intuitive System with Top Notch Customer Support

zHealth is very simple and intuitive to use. It did not take much time for me to learn how to use the system. It is also customizable in almost every way you can imagine. To top it off, the customer support you receive is the best in the industry. From [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] my sales agent, to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who assist me with technical support, they always make sure my requests are taken care of. I highly recommend zHealthEHR to all medical professionals.

There are some features and "bugs" with the software that need to be fixed and updated.

Dorrin R.
DC in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

comparatively cheap system whichallows one to do the basic records and billing

Kommentare: Overall it's convenient to use and gets the job done. But, the creators of the system have promised us a couple upgrades which they've not delivered - visual analog scales and conveniently seeing patient review of systems.

The billing program is easy to use and gets the job done without any trouble.

For those doctors who use activator and do different adjustment each time a patient is seen, creating a visit record is not very convenient.

Brett L.
Chiropractor in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Support Services are Great!

Our rep was super helpful in transitioning me into this software and answering any questions I had. The dictation software is great for anyone who is busy.

The product is still in the starting stages, so there are some bumps to iron out.

Scott P.
chiropractor in USA

Great Software for Chiropractic

Kommentare: Excellent! And great customer service

Ease of scheduling, appointment reminders, and the application of payments, can use software remotely also. Thats excellent!

Nothing as of yet. Any flaws I have noticed are handled very quickly and makes business smoothe.

Zhao S.
Chiropractor, acupuncturist in USA

A doctor friendly software includes appointment booking, EHR, and billing.

The team is always ready to work with me with my individual needs. As a chiropractor, acupuncturist and nutritionist, zHealth is the only one fulfilled all my practice needs.

Every time they update the software, there will be some changes we need to make in the office. But it's all for the better.

Antwort von zHealthEHR

Thanks for your feedback!