Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über Claris FileMaker

Hast du ein geschäftliches Problem? Behebe es mit Claris FileMaker. Erstelle nutzerdefinierte Anwendungen, die deine individuellen Geschäftsanforderungen erfüllen.

Erfahre mehr über Claris FileMaker

Vorteile:

The fact that we can alter the views for different aspects of our business is phenominal. I have trained many people on this software, and it is very user firendly and easy to use.

Nachteile:

It wouldn't be so bad if I could upgrade but no apparently I can't upgrade from my version to Filemaker Pro 19.

Bewertungen zu Claris FileMaker

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,1
Kundenservice
3,9
Funktionen
4,3
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,0

Weiterempfehlungsquote

7,7/10

Claris FileMaker hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 200 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Claris FileMaker bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (200)

Mary
Mary
Director of Education
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Obsolete Database Software - Stay Away!

2,0 letztes Jahr
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Thomas
CEO in Schweiz
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

tolle Client-Server-Datenbankplattform für KMU-Anwendungen

4,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Eine gute und solide Datenbankplattform im Client-Server-Modell für kleinere Unternehmen von ca. 5-100 Datenbankbenutzer. Die Plattform bietet auch für kleine und kleinste Entwicklerteams einen Weg, einsatzfähige und relativ umfangreiche Lösungen innert verhältnismässig kurzer Zeit (Wochen bis Monate) fertigzustellen. Die Plattform droht aktuell den Anschluss an viele Konkurrenten zu verlieren und muss Ihr Entwickler-GUI und Ihre Webfähigkeiten ausbauen. Beim Lizenzmodell ist die Schmerzgrenze vieler Endkunden im Zielsegment erreicht. Der Hersteller muss aufpassen, den Bogen nicht zu überspannen.

Vorteile:

Erprobte, stabile Entwicklungsplattform für kleine bis mittlere KMU-Datenbanklösungen. Plattform entwickelt sich vorsichtig evolutionär weiter (gute Rückwärtskompatibilität), was für Business-Anwendungen wichtig ist. Enwicklungszeit für neue Lösungen ist im Verhältnis zu Allzweckprogrammiersprachen (z.B. Java, C#, usw.) gering (häufig nur Wochen bis Monate). Auch kleinste Entwicklerteams (1-3 Entwickler) können relativ mächtige Lösungen entwickeln und betreuen.

Nachteile:

Die Entwickler-GUI ist in grossen Teilen stark veraltet und umständlich in der Bedienung. Die Webfähigkeiten sind eingeschränkt. Das Lizenzmodell muss sich an der Zielgruppe ausrichten, dabei hat der Hersteller die allerkleinsten KMU-Kunden (<5 Nutzer) in den letzten Jahren bereits ausgeschlossen und droht, weitere Kunden zu verlieren, weil die Plattform-Kosten inzwischen für viele zu hoch sind..

Alexander
EDV-Administrator in Deutschland
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

FileMaker Bewertung

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Vorteile:

Mit FileMaker kann man relativ schnell und simpl Layouts anpassen. Dadurch ist FileMaker sehr flexibel und kann den Arbeitsalltag dadurch sehr optimieren.

Nachteile:

Man wird leider von FileMaker gezwungen immer auf der aktuellsten Version und auf dem aktuellensten MAC Betriebssystem zu bleiben. Deswegen müssen wir auf Windows ausweichen.

Ben
Ben
Owner in UK
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

So many missed opportunities

5,0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: I love FileMaker as my primary CRM but the lack of integration with iCloud et al means that it cannot serve as a core part of my workflow. Right now, I'm obliged to keep my personal and business life separate which might seem fine on the surface but I would like to take advantage of Filemaker for personal projects too, which is hard right now.

Vorteile:

Claris Filemaker is overall excellent for creating custom databases. It offers a user-friendly interface and a wide range of features that make it easy to design and manage databases. If you know how to use iTunes, you know how to use Filemaker. It's got power and simplicity.

Nachteile:

What frustrates me about FileMaker - as a freelancer - is the lack of out-of-the-box integration with Google, CardDav and CalDav servers, and - unforgivably - iCloud (considering that Claris is owned by Apple.

allison
consultant in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

The only database you will EVER need

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: We use Filemaker for all of our database and customer relation needs. It is extremely easy to set up and teach users how to navigate. Much different software integrate very easily with Filemaker. Filemaker is a dream to work with. If you can imagine it you can create it with a FileMaker layout. You can even use it to set up your website. Users can also access your databases via a web interface with no need for a license. Another great feature is the mobile apps which run very smoothly.

Vorteile:

Ease of Use Features Stability Updates Integrations

Nachteile:

Licensing prices . Fees to obtain newer and better versions.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Still great after all these years

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

When you need something more than off-the-shelf software, FileMaker allows you to build a custom app quickly.

Nachteile:

It can be slightly expensive for smaller businesses.

Paolo
Director of Operations in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Filemaker Cloud: too little, too late, too messy

1,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: The experience started badly, with migration issues, and soon became a nightmare, when their reps stopped responding completely while we were trying to renew the software. The company was not accepting our form of payment, and we kept receiving automated mails threatening to curtail the service. Support on the phone told us to disregard these mails, and, lo and behold, the service was in fact terminated in spite of our months of trying to pay them. The day when we can migrate our databases somewhere else cannot come soon enough.

Vorteile:

We inherited a critical database in Filemaker workstation format, we needed to move to a cloud-based solution, so Filemaker Cloud looked like the obvious choice.

Nachteile:

In reality, our purported migration never worked well. Some features simply stopped working after Filemaker "upgraded" the cloud version. Support was completely unable to help. What it worse we found the cloud software laggy, and underperforming, slowing what was the usual workstation workflow.

Antwort von Claris

vor 3 Jahren

Hi Paolo, we appreciate your feedback on FileMaker Cloud. Our customers are extremely important to us. If you're open to discussing further, please reach out to our customer success team at customer_support@claris.com.

Henrik
Henrik
Support technician in Schweden
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Super easy application development

4,0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: I've been using FileMaker for 25 years and it's a tool that just keeps on giving.

Vorteile:

File Maker is super easy to set up and super easy to become proficient in. It's super reliable to use a tool that's 30 years old, and still getting powerful additions regularly.

Nachteile:

FileMaker is an oddball in the database field, and it can be hard to find best practices and tutorials for FileMaker.

Glen
Glen
Freelance Graphic Designer in UK
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Fabulously easy to use Database software

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I use it to manage contacts and expenses and I have built the database that a photo library use to run their business every day! I cannot fault this software!

Vorteile:

I first started using this years ago when I ran an art department for a publishers, and wanted something more robust than Excel to manage the data! I instantly fell in love with this humble but powerful software! Once you get past the "If Then" stuff it's a doddle to set up very complex seeming databases that analyse, your data and build reports for you!

Nachteile:

If anything it's pretty minor they could use an idiots walk through to get you over the initial hurdles of understanding logic queries, but even without this, this software is so elegantly simple even a moron like me managed to get by!

Nicolas
Nicolas
Technical Engineer in Belgien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Druck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

FileMaker Pro is the easiest database manager for everyone

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Very stable ! We use it now on our Windows server and several Win and Mac clients.

Vorteile:

The easy and stable way to use it and improve it daily, as you want.

Nachteile:

Only iOS mobile App (no Android). Restriction without big consequence for me.

Joel
Joel
Technology Consultant in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

The Best Database Software for Small to Medium Businesses, AND for Beginners Starting Out

5,0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: We have done our timekeeping in FileMaker for over two decades. We developed numerous other business solutions that have had a significant impact on our ability to be profitable and become more efficient at everything we do as a company.

Vorteile:

I tried learning databases with SQL and MS Access. It wasn't until I started using FileMaker that I really began understanding how databases work. Although FileMaker is VERY powerful, it caters to beginners in a way that no other software does. The ability to grasp how databases function, how to build them, how to maintain them, and how to develop a solution for yourself, or others, is unmatched. I learned databases with FileMaker and that has helped me understand how SQL works and how databases in general work. All this to say that the thing I like the most about FileMaker is how easy it was to learn along with how powerful it is to develop in. I can make something small for myself, or something huge for a client.

Nachteile:

FileMaker's weakest spot has to do with user interface (layout) tools. Although there is a very good selection of controls available, it pales in comparison to what you can get with other software. Even a free version of Visual Studio will provide you with a lot more layout controls than FileMaker. Although this is FileMaker's biggest weakness, it also means that you aren't overwhelmed with options when designing layouts. That feeds into FileMaker's strengths of being easy to learn.

Peter
Peter
CTO in Dänemark
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Staatsverwaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Fantastic prototyping and database system

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: At my old job at a translation company, I built an entire "company management system" from scratch over the course of 10 years. The database(s) handles everything from employees, customers, timesheets, project management, invoicing, subletting workstations (they also ran a small office hotel).
A lot of functions were built into the databases to offload a lot of manual tasks to the scripts.
Importing Trados project translation data the project management database, allowing the invoicing, translator payments and project data to be easily calculated. This was previously a manual process and calculation which took more than an hour to gather and process. I wrote a parser in Filemaker that parsed the Trados Project data file, which contained all the data anyway. Thus reducing several hours of (manual) labor per project to mere seconds. There were many of such special functions that was offloaded to Filemaker scripts. Also wrote an SMS/texting script (which used Envaya SMS on an android phone), allowing easy contact with the translators from within the Project Management database. Quick and easy communication with the translators without having to look up their phone numbers all the time.

Vorteile:

The most powerful part of FileMaker is its scripting platform. It makes it easy to add many more functions to a database, while requiring a lot less experience with programming than e.g. coding in SQL. Simple IF/THEN/ELSE commands is a godsend, when you need to create a logic for database functions. While making logic statements is also possible in SQL, it is far from easy, and getting data from a field in SQL? You need a lot of commands; in Filemaker, you just select the relevant field or can even make a logic function that selects the correct field. I could write for hours about the fantastic scripting system...

Nachteile:

Only dislike I have, is that I currently do not have the time to delve into some serious database-design and programming, but that is not actually a problem with the software, but stress-levels at work... So unfortunately I do not use Filemaker at my new job, but I remember it fondly from my old job. (and that is a con in my book, that I do not get to use FileMaker on a daily basis). It's not like we do not have tasks that could benefit from a Filemaker Database, but there are just a lot of other tasks that needs doing.

John
VP Operations in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Moldable Data Management and Manipulation

4,0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: We've used this for years and will likely continue and I have personally used this for many projects to make database create and cataloging of items easy. Love how easy it integrates with iPads as well.

Vorteile:

This software is very easily manipulated to create databases to store data, create reports and worksheets and many other tasks. We use it daily for operations.

Nachteile:

The newer versions of it seem to run slower. In fact, we reverted back to version 18 for our production environment because of slowness issues. This was on FAST machines with lots of RAM. Consider an older version.

Jim
Technology Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Filemaker has brought to light data service saving hours of data manipulation producing tears of joy

5,0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Keeping Data secure and yet available to our employees gives them a sense of in control. We use the data to produce a daily log of their activity and then use that data to bill our customers. It is so much better than trying to find the data from their individual reports and then creating the reports on a monthly basis. Now we simply hit a button and the reports are done.
I love how as a developer we can see our users appreciate the software because it makes their jobs easier and gives them the sense that they can concentrate on other things rather than the record keeping.
Our users are happier and excited about bringing the qualifiers of the data to light so they can justify their work. In an app that tracks trouble requests, a log is created to show all that the tech people do to facilitate repair issues. No longer are those in charge wondering what their subordinates are doing. They can just open the app and see what they've accomplished.

Vorteile:

I love that if you can think it, Filemaker can produce it. Given the time to develop motion, you can get the software to repeat that motion over and over. That saves time and time is money. I love how it provides mental exercise while developing but also is intuitive when it comes to building a custom application that the whole business can take advantage. After an introduction to a new "app" built in Filemaker, it isn't long that all departments ask "what could it do for us?" And the answer is "what do you need". It is so versatile. Integration with things like email, Google, Office can lead to great productivity.

Nachteile:

The think I like least is the capability in reports to do some word processing capabilities. But it's still a great Form library. But I wish it could insert a page break that would be understood while printing a report.

Alan
CEO in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

built in obsolescence makes it so you have to constantly upgrade software

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I use it for invoicing, letter writing, and contracts; it is my database; it used to be my label printer but no more - it is too hard to line up the labels in the application with the Avery labels for mailings.

Vorteile:

I have been using the software since its first release in the 80s. It was once user-friendly, but now I need to use a developer who writes code in the background to make it do anything, and I can't service it myself. It does what I need it to do, but it has cost me thousands and thousands of dollars to make it do what I need it to do now because of the built-in obsolescence. Every time I buy a update my operating system or purchase a new computer, I can expect also to spend hundreds of dollars to update FileMaker

Nachteile:

I have been using the software since its first release in the 80s. It was once user-friendly, but now I need to use a developer who writes code in the background to make it do anything, and I can't service it myself. It does what I need it to do, but it has cost me thousands and thousands of dollars to make it do what I need it to do now because of the built-in obsolescence. Every time I buy a update my operating system or purchase a new computer, I can expect also to spend hundreds of dollars to update FileMaker

Julio
IT Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

The best cross-platform rapid application development framework out there!

5,0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: We have been developing custom B2B apps extensively on this platform for over 15 years and use it internally for our own business.

Vorteile:

You can quickly and easily design powerful and sophisticated custom applications that run on Mac, Windows, iOS, and the Web. You develop once and deploy the same base code on all platforms, customizing your forms according to each platform's needs. Their iOS runtimes take great advantage of Apple technologies like: the buit-in GPS hardware and external iBeacons for location/geolocation based workflows  the built-in camera for snapping photos and reading 2-D Barcode (barcode scanning) multi-touch, for gesture-triggered actions and capturing on-screen signatures Their Server and Cloud products are among the easiest to deploy and maintain. Their proprietary WebDirect technology is the easiest and fastest way to deploy web-based applications for workgroups that I have ever seen. Their suite of built-in web-integration capabilities spans the gamut: PHP, cURL, REST APIs, XML, and WebDirect.

Nachteile:

Lack of a built-in push notification mechanism, either thru their Servers or via the host OS. Also, their Cloud product could benefit from Load Balancing support.

Wendy
Payroll Accountant in USA
, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: SoftwareAdvice

First data base I ever used!

4,0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: This database has been used at both my jobs over the last 20 years....so it must tried and true to be used for so long.

Vorteile:

I was brought into a job where I had to learn this program on my own. With the "help" tab and a little ingenuity I was able to pick up on the concept right away. I was able to build my own forms from the already set up data base. As years went on we had to change the forms and the information we collected and it was a cinch to figure out without the use of the "help" tab. When I moved into a new job I was able to test my knowledge of FileMaker pro in an updated version. As I had the basics down I was able to figure out how to use it for calculations as well as counts and general use of the database. I had to pretty much put together a balance sheet using a data base. It was interesting and fun to figure out.

Nachteile:

I don't really have anything I can remember that was irritating to me that I thought should be done differently.

Jenn
Owner/music promoter in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Just-right database management software

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I've been using FileMaker Pro as my database management software for over ten years. I'm dug in enough now with it that I don't expect to change, but I also don't want to.

Vorteile:

I came in as a total novice, not a coder or any kind of database professional, and was able to build the forms and pages I needed to keep the info on my contacts organized and clear. It's a lightweight program that doesn't use much memory even for a database with thousands of pages, so it can move quickly and sort easily. I'm still discovering functionality years later that I didn't know existed, but happy with what I have already figured out.

Nachteile:

I found it annoying that when I recently got a new computer and had to get a new copy of Filemaker, it couldn't read my .fp7 file, so it had to update the file, which then makes it unreadable on the old software on my old computer. Why couldn't they have just made one universal Filemaker file extension type? But that's a minor complaint.

Doug
IT Manager;;;;;;;;;;; in Australien
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

FIleMaker - Tasty - Great

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I cannot learn this product fast enough. The ability for FileMaker to talk to anything else on the internet is just amazing. It has help our business grow quickly without the overhead and everyone just loves what it can do.

Vorteile:

How easy it was to go mobile within minutes of deployment. Data that was traditionally tied to PC and servers was suddnely in the hands of our team out in the field. With no training we had mobile apps overnight.

Nachteile:

The WIndows platform is a bit behind vs. the Mac. You can detect that support for WIndows is certainly there but always behind. It is slowly gaining ground though.

Darrel
Darrel
Director in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

FileMaker Rocks!

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Vorteile:

I had previously setup a student database in Microsoft Access and it was just way too difficult to understand for someone with very little programming experience. FileMaker was very easy to setup and was easy to import all my data from Access and setting things up was basically drag and drop things onto new layouts.

Nachteile:

The help / manual included with the software leaves a lot to be desired, but the great thing about FileMaker is that the community both official and unofficial is extremely helpful plus lots of great resources on YouTube...many of the big developers for FileMaker offer FREE tutorials on YouTube for people who are complete beginners like I was

Shahid
R&D Manager in USA
Industrieautomation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Lots of possibilities

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Vorteile:

Any type of process or data collection is possible. You will need to learn some basic programming for the scripting if you do it yourself or hire an professional. The layouts and scripts allow you to create any type of form or view for the user. We have dashboards for departments to only show what they need and it is very helpful. Windows and apple products both can be used on the same database, which is awesome.

Nachteile:

There are some things that were available when we started using filemaker custom app, but now we have to revise scripts and layouts to utilize new features. Not something bad really, just tweaking of the app to make it even more powerful. The bad thing about being able to do much is the requests from staff for new additions.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Decent Program if you have a company to set it up for you

4,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: This is a good program if you have a company or person dedicated to setting it up, creating your applications, and forms. Filemaker support is very minimal and you have to look at hiring an outside vendor familiar with FileMaker to help with the set up and addition of new things. The price is excellent for this as is, but start adding in the support you need and the cost to add new things or make changes, it starts getting up there if you make a lot of changes. We are in the process of switching over to another product that does have a monthly fee, but 100% supported and no additional charge every time we need to add a new application.

Vorteile:

Options to choose font, color, formatting (test only, currency, etc). Ease of use for existing forms

Nachteile:

Making any changes to existing applications/forms and adding new ones. Almost have to have a computer programming degree

Thomas
Application Developer in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great Platform For The Right Use Cases

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I use it daily for development tasks for a platform that my company runs on. We are always adding features as user requests come in, as well as modernizing legacy features to make use of better ways to accomplish given tasks that available with newer versions of the platform.

Vorteile:

Feature set is quite large. Very easy import/export of data. Great tool for proof-of-concepts for large systems, or for small to mid-size applications.

Nachteile:

Initial login interface is not very customizable. To truly make a custom login, you have to essentially "log in" with a dummy account, go to a specified layout, and then re-log in with the credentials supplied by the user. This opens up potential security holes. Using the native security virtually eliminates this gap, but leaves little to no customization of initial user experience. The FileMaker platform is still not easy to replicate asynchronously, and it does not scale all that well to multiple widespread locations without serious effort.

Nicolas
CTO in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Filemaker as a low code platform

4,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Is an excepcional platform to develop quickly small or medium projects, to test user cases or interfaces (GUI) , and overall, if you want to integrate different types of platforms on a single project.

Vorteile:

Definitely, is very quick to implement. Every little or not so little change takes almost nothing comparing to others platforms.

Nachteile:

Is not as robust as other platforms, is not transactional, queries are not as fast as on other platforms, script editor is not very handful, has a limit on the size of the DB.

Angel Luis
Developer in Spanien
Programmentwicklung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

A comfy tool to develop your ideas

4,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: We have developed a solution that generates dynamically medical informs with multiple data about the sick person on a record time through the development tools that filemaker provides to the developers and the way that de customer can test the improves.

Vorteile:

- The easy way that you can plasmate a sketch of your idea. - The results that you obtain with a minimum of knowledge on aplications development - The way to develop apps that can works on a Mac or PC and iOS Platform

Nachteile:

- The absence about more colours at the scripts interface. - Versions history. - More control finding and changing variable names or script steps for example.

Roxanne
Roxanne
Business Owner in Australien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Filemaker Database

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I use Filemaker for client lists and also for file references. Each file I allocate a number to it and enter it into Filemaker and at any given time, I can look up that file and see where it is at - it might be in my re-sub system, filed away or in my 'Action' trays - makes life a lot easier and quicker.

Vorteile:

Filemaker is easy to set up your database and very easy to get reports on what data you want. You can set up a form style data entry platform and customise to your liking. I find this easier to use than using a spreadsheet style layout.

Nachteile:

There isn't anything negative about this software that I have found.