Über Ora

All-in-One-Arbeitsbereich für die Teamzusammenarbeit in Projekten mit Aufgabenverwaltung, Kanban, Zeiterfassung und Chat.

Erfahre mehr über Ora

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Ora bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Jonathan T.
Jonathan T.
Co-Founder in USA
Design, Selbstständig

I Love Ora

Kommentare: I use Ora to plan and execute projects in my design business. I use it myself and with clients.

I'm a BIG fan of Ora. It can do SO MUCH. Kanban, lists, pipelines, sprints, project views, Gantt charts, assignments, outside collaborators and clients, time tracking... I am a BIG fan of the time estimation and time tracking features. It's really helped me understand how I use my time. It's great that it's built right into my project/task management software, I estimate and track on each task.

At least for me, it took a little time to get used to the user interface. For whatever reason, it just took me some time to understand how to go about everything. And there's SO MUCH Ora can do. I'm glad I stuck with it, because I love using it. And the mobile app is now in open beta, so that's a great benefit, too!

Lisandro R.
Lisandro R.
Head of Marketing in Dominikanische Republik
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ora has boosted our productivity!

Kommentare: Ora has definitely boosted our productivity: being able to "portray" all our ideas and organize them in beautiful cards is amazing. Everybody in the company knows what to do just by looking at their assigned tasks, cards, or checklist. The cards can be easily moved from "doing" to "done" in brief.

We have been using Ora for more than a year now. It has helped us to achieve our goals and meet our deadlines. Ora has been easy to use for everybody in the company. One of our favorite features is time tracking: we used to use different software to track the time it took to finish certain tasks but not anymore. Having a timer right there inside the cards is awesome.

One of the few things I dislike about Ora is the Projects tab organization. I got frustrated trying to take out a couple of projects that were mysteriously put inside an "Archived" folder. Moving the Projects from an Organization to another or even moving them inside the Organization itself is really frustrating. I wish it could be done by just dragging and dropping.

Silas S.
CEO in Brasilien

Bbest collaboration tool

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall I love ORA. He helped my team be more organized and more timely when calculating time spent on a task, improving next sprints.

Time Tracking; easy to use, plus ready-made templates for every need

Needed more integration with other software.

Eric R.
Founder in USA

Exactly what I needed

I knew this was going to be a really good software the minute I signed up, there onboarding process was so good. It leaves you with such a good first impressions. It's like if Asana + Trello had a baby because you get all the paid features that Asana and Trello offers. What really sold me on this was that that I could have a proper scrum board for for me and my team in software development. This software worked so well, I created a marketing board, software board, editorial, business canvas and then I started creating boards to manage my entire personal life. Lastly, as an entrepreneur, there's an agenda view. This will pull all your tasks across all your boards even personal and organization into a daily task list. This is so amazing because you can manage your every day tasks all in one view.

The software is very buggy. It's new software. Seems like there is a lot of features for a very small team so there is sporadic UI bugs that happen all over the place.

Rose D.
Executive Assistant in USA
Vorstandsbüro, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use Kanban-style project management tool

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our business has a lot of creative minds collaborating on several projects, and before we started using Ora, project management was a nightmare. We weren't communicating well, we were struggling with 8 people on a cumbersome worksheet, missed deadlines, projects not turning out as well as we'd hoped. With this little organizational tool, things just fell into place, team members began using it right away because it's so intuitive.

I started using a full-sized, hang-on-the-wall sticky-note Kanban board in my office years ago. I love the Kanban concept, and to be able to have it in electronic, highly customizable form has been a real plus for my team. Instead of shooting emails or IMs back and forth, we all have access to the boards for our various projects and have an immediate visual of what's been done and what needs to happen. We can color code to prioritize tasks, and it's really improved productivity.

I'd like to find a way to integrate it with SalesFlare workflow, but other than that, simple is better. Ora has taken a simple concept and made it digital, without the end user having to kill an entire weekend just to figure it out. There is really nothing I don't love about Ora.

Jay E.
CEO in Kanada

Absolutely A Must Have

Kommentare: The product is beautiful, responsive, easy to use and it has A TON of great features. Also the support team is super friendly and I have always gotten responses within a few minutes.

Are you considering other apps for your software development company's process management? Well, STOP! Ora is the best thing out there - period. I've been programming for over 2 decades and using various different software utilities to manage my teams, my own projects and more and Ora is by far the best platform out there today. I HIGHLY recommend you give it a go!

Literally nothing! I used to want their API but their responsive team has recently released it and oh man is it ever great!

Alain S.
Student in Schweiz
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Student review

Kommentare: Great

This a good alternative to Jira, and like it way more than Trello

It is not rare to have a few problems like null pointers or stuff like that in the code and jeopardize the work. Also, the time tracking system is create, but the view to add an entry is T E R R I B L E, sorry for that :P but as the Mac calendar for example, it would be better to let the user and the values before changing the others back and forth and just give a feedback if the "form" is valid and also, if you want to fix something, usually, the end of the tracking time should be right now as we will enter a task we just completed (Like when changing the time with the slider).

Brian M.
Creative Director in USA

Finally! A PM software Dev team that gets it!

Kommentare: Absolutely blown away by this product. I’m doing everything in my power to transition our entire company from Asana to Ora!

I can’t even begin to go into all the pros of this app. I’ve been using Asana for years. I’ve been the one to introduce it to our company. But every single thing that frustrates me about a Asana 0ra figured out! Pipeline, Oraa chat (coming soon :-), the way they handle sub tasks, sprints, Project views, list type, agenda view, List actions, Time tracking, timeline. It’s just unbelievable what this team has created!

Honestly, the only thing I’m waiting for is mobile apps (iPhone/iPad) at this stage in the game.

Dunia C.
Content creator in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Ora, the little-known tool for project management

Kommentare: Ora is a cloud-based, next-generation project management and collaboration software platform powered by intelligent workflows. With Ora, you can easily organize and communicate all your projects, tasks and ideas. Ora is a simple, visual and easy-to-use project management software that makes work feel effortless.
Its mobile application lacks the power of its competitors, but in the future it will surely gain in features. I recommend those looking for a new project manager to give Ora 3 a try.

Ora has an aesthetically appealing interface that is at the same time easy to use. With the new version, Ora 3, advanced functionalities are added that make Ora an all-in-one tool for project management. Ora 3 now includes live chat, video calls and voice messaging.

Occasionally I have experienced problems loading my files. Suddenly my files disappear and I have to reload the page to see them again.

The Spiritual Love Healer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

This is the best PM tool I've used!!

It allows me to sync tasks to my calendar. There are lots of different settings and features that I can turn on like time tracking and creating milestones that are super helpful. It keeps me organized and I LOVE IT!

I think the only thing I could consider a con is that they don't have a mobile app available yet, but it's in the works.

Luca M.
CTO in Italien

Powerful tool

Kommentare: We use ora as a Kanban board to monitor our processes and also as a mean to measure the time spent for specific tasks.

It has plenty of features and continuous updates to keep it stable, making it suitable for a number of applications. The UI is really nice, several reports are available and you can track the time spent on each card

Sometimes I experienced an unexpected behaviour on Microsoft Edge, so I switched to another browser

Rodrigo B.
Creative Director in UK

A project manager that does what you need and does it well

Kommentare: Ora is an outstanding Project Management product. Far from being a multi-tool solution, it focuses on a small set of futures and performs extremely well. Its snappy and minimal interface stays out of the way letting teams get work done. There’s even a desktop app for Mac, Windows and Linux. I highly recommend giving it a try.

A beautiful, clean-looking app. Focused on doing the crucial duty of a project management system with a lot of competence and very little of those bloating unproductive features. You start at Ora by creating your first project. While most applications will lock you on a specific framework — like Kanban boards or task lists — Ora offers a whole set of templates, pre-adjusted for diverse scenarios. Those could be an event, an issue tracker, a full-fledged Scrum layout, a simple to-do list and more. Advanced users may start with a blank canvas and design their perfect environment.

Comments inside tasks are sorted from the oldest to the newest. Some threads can get long end scrolling down to what you need to see ends up taking more time than necessary. The ability to reverse that and have the sorting as a personal preference would be wonderful. Ora doesn’t have an iOS app yet. The app has been on the company’s roadmap for a while and a beta is already out there. This doesn’t affect me much since most of my work is done while I am on my main computer, but I am sure lots of people out there could benefit from the mobile experience. I don’t mind using the mobile web version of anything when the functionality is not compromised. It’s not the case here. Ora on the mobile browser does not provide the same seamless experience you get on the desktop version.

Justin G.

All the bits you want, minimal learning curve. Go straight to work!

Kommentare: Organization and time tracking!

I signed up for ora before it was released because I was trying to find something to keep me organized, keep track of time working on the various projects I have going on, and eventually collaborate with others on certain projects. I have used a lot of todo, time tracking, project management etc and some are great, some are horrible, and some are really good but are missing a piece. Basecamp for example is great. I love it for keeping everyone on the same page but it doesn't do the time tracking I wanted. The people at Ora seem to have gone through all the software I did and came to the same conclusion, close but not quite there. I started using it for a single project and am very happy with the deceptively simple platform. At first glance it looks like a clone of Trello, but hey, whats that on the end of this task? A time tracking button! What happens when you double click the list item? Notes, due dates, estimated completion time/goal, an audit trail of every interaction with the task and by whom, and several other useful options. While it may lack a little polish in the looks department at the moment, its pretty close and I'm very happy with it so far. Can't wait to see the polished up version!

The appearance could use a little more work. I love minimalism but it just needs a little more work with typography and overall look. Not being able to pick a custom background color without having a premium account is a little lame... Haven't really noticed any cons besides that.

Iliyan G.
Iliyan G.
Founder & Lead Android Developer in Bulgarien

Intuitive Trello on steroids - powerful as Jira simple to use as Trello

Kommentare: Flawless, intuitive and the best value for money in the market. I've used to work with Jira and Trello in the past but our team was totally reborned after switching to Ora!

The design and UX are flawless while combining everything a software & product development team needs for a managing own projects and working with clients. What I love most about is the simple Time-Tracking (play/pause) and the detail reports that you can deliver to clients in minutes...

There's some functionality that I don't use but still can access from the board - the Agenda Scheduling & Time-line. It may be good for handling longer projects and resource manager but I personally don't need it.

Robert B.
President/CEO in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ORA has been our final stop for Project Coordination

I love that our project coordinator can manage tasks and assign them to each of our designers, developers and creative staff. Each morning every employee has a task list and can individually track their time on each task, then create a report of how much time was spent on each project/task. I can't say enough good things about the software.

There are some little bugs, that I'm sure you're working out. I think creating the folders and having projects inside of them can be a little more intuitive, but other than that, there's not much to complain about. The interface does have a little learning curve, but we've utilized almost every feature that is available to us with ease.

Emil M.
Owner in Türkei
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best project management tools I've seen

Kommentare: I have a small business with a lot of projects and it's difficult to be able to manage them and don't feel overwhelmed. On top of that, it's also difficult to know how much time every one of us spent on tasks and compare that with an estimate. We've tried so far Trello, Asana, Clickup, Freedcamp (premium), Timelinr and GitScrum.
The free tier of Asana was the best for us out of all apps mentioned above, but it lacked the time tracking, the timeline feature and you just can't plan your day or week in Asana when you have many projects with a lot of tasks. We could have time tracking and timelines in Asana if we would pay for the Premium tier, but they just don't offer subscriptions for teams with less than 5 people.
So when I've started testing Ora, suddenly I've got the impression that almost all my dreams about a project management tool became true. It's got almost everything I need, works very well, and I can afford the cost of using it.

It's easy to create projects and tasks Interchangeable List and Kanban view Timeline view The time estimating and tracking are awesomely implemented, it's a breeze to use them You can plan your week or day using the Agenda feature The interface is clean and nice The app works smooth There are apps for Mac and Windows

The speed of creating multiple tasks by pasting from a document in good, but could be better I would like to have to ability to apply multiple filters on the list of tasks in Agenda view and Reports

Harry S.
President in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Best Project Management Software and getting better

Kommentare: This is a continual learning process for me. Prior to this, I used to-do programs for project tasks and it wasn't effective at all. Ora brings it all together is a project management tool, versus just to-do lists. There's a lot to learn and I need to spend the time to learn all of its features. I still use Microsoft project for Work Breakdown Structures (Gantt chart) but that's about it. Otherwise, I'm using Ora to manage my projects.

this software has all the features and functionality needed for project management. They recently added a timeline feature which is helpful. The best feature for me is the time tracking. I can track time easily for each task and project. It has many configurations and I'm in the process of creating templates to reuse for similar projects which will be extremely helpful.

Navigation or ease of use. It's not exactly intuitive to use. I spent a bit of time learning how to find the functionality that I need. It's there, I just have to search for it.

Rachael woolley -.
Rachael woolley -.
Mindset and Health Coach in Norwegen
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Ora is a excellent for time saving and productivity

5 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: I absolutely love using Ora and it has really helped me with organisation and using time wisely.

I really like using Ora and having been straightforward for me to organise my time and tasks on a daily basis so I know what I am doing and in which order. There are so many options of how what to create whether lists, Kanban, project views, assignments and time tracking. It has really helped me identify where I use my time effectively and where I don't, so I can be more efficient.

It took me time to get used to using especially when organising projects because occasionally I have problems with moving the boards and tasks around.

Razvan G.
Razvan G.
Founder & CEO in Rumänien

A nice project management software

Kommentare: I am pretty happy I moved to Ora because of the functionalities.

I have moved from Trello to Ora. I still miss a few features that Trello had, but overall it has more and the user interface is better.

It still doesn't have an android app and it has been so long that they have announced they will build it.

Beverly C.
Front-end Developer in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

For small teams and simple projects

Kommentare: I liked how simple it was. Once our team grew however, it missed features for our team to be efficient.

The design is very intuitive. It's simple to use and to track tasks. It's fun to use, there are sounds (I would even say it's a bit gamified and visually, it's quite pleasing). For small projects, it's the perfect tool, it doesn't get too big and you have enough to work properly.

Some features are missing, it's not a complete tool like Jira. You can't use it effectively when your project gets too big and too many users are on it.

Roberto C.
Creative Director in Kanada
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Studio Review

Kommentare: Great product. Solid support and quick responses.

How simple it is to use and integrate with new team Members

There’s no full launched Apple iOS app yet but it’s coming. Integration of its slack or MS Teams is also coming which both will be great.

Lincoln A.
Lincoln A.
Co-founder & Comercial in Brasilien

We use Ora to keep tracking on what we work on. We charge clients based on it, so its very important

Kommentare: Organization and time tracking is the main function of Ora.
Jobs and tasks can be organized in Kanban cards for teams, is perfect! The basic functionality already worth the tool, but there are much more, like checklists, milestones, etc.

Ora has a beautiful interface and the team keep updating this tool always! Sometimes I can see an alert telling me about somenthing new! Kanban/cards organization is really useful and helps to keep the project flow. I love the 'checklist' option inside one task, it helps a lot!

The functionality of adding extra time is a little bit confused and buggy, but I guess it's already on their roadmap! :)

Hjalmar B.
Student in Deutschland
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Ora, is a simple and very fast way to organize a project into tasks and therwith facilitate work.

Kommentare: I get a clearer focus and better structure of my project without a lot of complication.

The software has a very nice and clear structure. It is easy to navigate in the project. The different ways to display the task lists is very helpful. The now easy way to write tasks simply with "wording intelligence" is a great help. Far most important is the overall clearness you have from the beginning onwards. The feedback feature gives a very handy tool for comparing oneself with once goals. There are features I haven't used yet, which also might require a bit get to know but that just says as well that the whole software is quite capable of facilitating a lot of project work. For me it's very useful and is rather the only tool I want to use now - and it is one of the few tools where the dynamic webpage for mobile phone access really works almost flawelessly and I believe there is even more work on its way to even better the whole experience. I can so just recommend to try out and let yourself get convinced. Wish all the best of luck!

Well, I hope there will be a standalone mobile application (android). Even though as mentioned before you can get used to the mobile webpage. The goal management could be more tightly integrated with the task lists/boards so that for example you define a goal and can see on top of a board with each task how close you get to it.

Raul F.
Raul F.
Marketing Manager in Spanien
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The first Project Management Tool that I do really use (and enjoy using)

Kommentare: Over the past 5 years I have tried around 7 different project management tools. Both for me and for the team. But none did really work of us. Sometimes where difficult to use open source solutions, other times they were expensive for the value that they gave us, and only with trello and asana had good results. but they end up forgotten. I think this time the time tracking and the beautiful design has helped.

I like the design of the tool, how user friendly it is and the many features that it has for example the time tracking, reports, team chat, etc and the one that are being developed. It is very easy to use, there are already done easy templates. I personally like the dark mode that has, also it ads sound and animation to the time tracking when changing the cards from column to column. That makes that the project becomes more like a game.

Of course, what I like the less it is that it is a paid app. I mean, trello and asana have free versions. Anycase if it is tool that you use daily to handle a project or your complete work, the cost is quite reasonable.

Editor In Chief in Kanada
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ora - Project & task management made simple!

Kommentare: A pleasant experience. Setting up different team members was a breeze and required minimal workarounds.

Ora removes all the things you hate about project management and task management. Regardless of your team size and their different roles, Ora makes management a breeze. Setup and remove tasks easily, change who is assigned what and more with just mere clicks!

Wish it had a mobile app like other tools in this field. So you can use it on the go.