Über Ora

All-in-One-Arbeitsbereich für die Teamzusammenarbeit in Projekten mit Aufgabenverwaltung, Kanban, Zeiterfassung und Chat.

Erfahre mehr über Ora

More of a user error, but if I leave it running and forget about it, I have a long time period and I have to go back and fix the time, sometimes fixing the time isn't super intuitive.

Bewertungen zu Ora

Ora hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 105 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ora bereits verwendet?

Jonathan
Jonathan
Co-Founder in USA
Design, Selbstständig

I Love Ora

Kommentare: I use Ora to plan and execute projects in my design business. I use it myself and with clients.

I'm a BIG fan of Ora. It can do SO MUCH. Kanban, lists, pipelines, sprints, project views, Gantt charts, assignments, outside collaborators and clients, time tracking... I am a BIG fan of the time estimation and time tracking features. It's really helped me understand how I use my time. It's great that it's built right into my project/task management software, I estimate and track on each task.

At least for me, it took a little time to get used to the user interface. For whatever reason, it just took me some time to understand how to go about everything. And there's SO MUCH Ora can do. I'm glad I stuck with it, because I love using it. And the mobile app is now in open beta, so that's a great benefit, too!

Lisandro
Lisandro
Head of Marketing in Dominikanische Republik
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ora has boosted our productivity!

Kommentare: Ora has definitely boosted our productivity: being able to "portray" all our ideas and organize them in beautiful cards is amazing. Everybody in the company knows what to do just by looking at their assigned tasks, cards, or checklist. The cards can be easily moved from "doing" to "done" in brief.

We have been using Ora for more than a year now. It has helped us to achieve our goals and meet our deadlines. Ora has been easy to use for everybody in the company. One of our favorite features is time tracking: we used to use different software to track the time it took to finish certain tasks but not anymore. Having a timer right there inside the cards is awesome.

One of the few things I dislike about Ora is the Projects tab organization. I got frustrated trying to take out a couple of projects that were mysteriously put inside an "Archived" folder. Moving the Projects from an Organization to another or even moving them inside the Organization itself is really frustrating. I wish it could be done by just dragging and dropping.

Eric
Founder in USA

Exactly what I needed

I knew this was going to be a really good software the minute I signed up, there onboarding process was so good. It leaves you with such a good first impressions. It's like if Asana + Trello had a baby because you get all the paid features that Asana and Trello offers. What really sold me on this was that that I could have a proper scrum board for for me and my team in software development. This software worked so well, I created a marketing board, software board, editorial, business canvas and then I started creating boards to manage my entire personal life. Lastly, as an entrepreneur, there's an agenda view. This will pull all your tasks across all your boards even personal and organization into a daily task list. This is so amazing because you can manage your every day tasks all in one view.

The software is very buggy. It's new software. Seems like there is a lot of features for a very small team so there is sporadic UI bugs that happen all over the place.

Rose
Executive Assistant in USA
Vorstandsbüro, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use Kanban-style project management tool

Kommentare: Our business has a lot of creative minds collaborating on several projects, and before we started using Ora, project management was a nightmare. We weren't communicating well, we were struggling with 8 people on a cumbersome worksheet, missed deadlines, projects not turning out as well as we'd hoped. With this little organizational tool, things just fell into place, team members began using it right away because it's so intuitive.

I started using a full-sized, hang-on-the-wall sticky-note Kanban board in my office years ago. I love the Kanban concept, and to be able to have it in electronic, highly customizable form has been a real plus for my team. Instead of shooting emails or IMs back and forth, we all have access to the boards for our various projects and have an immediate visual of what's been done and what needs to happen. We can color code to prioritize tasks, and it's really improved productivity.

I'd like to find a way to integrate it with SalesFlare workflow, but other than that, simple is better. Ora has taken a simple concept and made it digital, without the end user having to kill an entire weekend just to figure it out. There is really nothing I don't love about Ora.

Jay
CEO in Kanada

Absolutely A Must Have

Kommentare: The product is beautiful, responsive, easy to use and it has A TON of great features. Also the support team is super friendly and I have always gotten responses within a few minutes.

Are you considering other apps for your software development company's process management? Well, STOP! Ora is the best thing out there - period. I've been programming for over 2 decades and using various different software utilities to manage my teams, my own projects and more and Ora is by far the best platform out there today. I HIGHLY recommend you give it a go!

Literally nothing! I used to want their API but their responsive team has recently released it and oh man is it ever great!

Luca
CTO in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful tool

Kommentare: We use ora as a Kanban board to monitor our processes and also as a mean to measure the time spent for specific tasks.

It has plenty of features and continuous updates to keep it stable, making it suitable for a number of applications. The UI is really nice, several reports are available and you can track the time spent on each card

Sometimes I experienced an unexpected behaviour on Microsoft Edge, so I switched to another browser

Alain
Student in Schweiz
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Student review

Kommentare: Great

This a good alternative to Jira, and like it way more than Trello

It is not rare to have a few problems like null pointers or stuff like that in the code and jeopardize the work. Also, the time tracking system is create, but the view to add an entry is T E R R I B L E, sorry for that :P but as the Mac calendar for example, it would be better to let the user and the values before changing the others back and forth and just give a feedback if the "form" is valid and also, if you want to fix something, usually, the end of the tracking time should be right now as we will enter a task we just completed (Like when changing the time with the slider).

Dunia
Content creator in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Ora, the little-known tool for project management

Kommentare: Ora is a cloud-based, next-generation project management and collaboration software platform powered by intelligent workflows. With Ora, you can easily organize and communicate all your projects, tasks and ideas. Ora is a simple, visual and easy-to-use project management software that makes work feel effortless.
Its mobile application lacks the power of its competitors, but in the future it will surely gain in features. I recommend those looking for a new project manager to give Ora 3 a try.

Ora has an aesthetically appealing interface that is at the same time easy to use. With the new version, Ora 3, advanced functionalities are added that make Ora an all-in-one tool for project management. Ora 3 now includes live chat, video calls and voice messaging.

Occasionally I have experienced problems loading my files. Suddenly my files disappear and I have to reload the page to see them again.

Brian
Creative Director in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Finally! A PM software Dev team that gets it!

Kommentare: Absolutely blown away by this product. I’m doing everything in my power to transition our entire company from Asana to Ora!

I can’t even begin to go into all the pros of this app. I’ve been using Asana for years. I’ve been the one to introduce it to our company. But every single thing that frustrates me about a Asana 0ra figured out! Pipeline, Oraa chat (coming soon :-), the way they handle sub tasks, sprints, Project views, list type, agenda view, List actions, Time tracking, timeline. It’s just unbelievable what this team has created!

Honestly, the only thing I’m waiting for is mobile apps (iPhone/iPad) at this stage in the game.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

This is the best PM tool I've used!!

It allows me to sync tasks to my calendar. There are lots of different settings and features that I can turn on like time tracking and creating milestones that are super helpful. It keeps me organized and I LOVE IT!

I think the only thing I could consider a con is that they don't have a mobile app available yet, but it's in the works.

Rodrigo
Creative Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A project manager that does what you need and does it well

Kommentare: Ora is an outstanding Project Management product. Far from being a multi-tool solution, it focuses on a small set of futures and performs extremely well. Its snappy and minimal interface stays out of the way letting teams get work done. There’s even a desktop app for Mac, Windows and Linux. I highly recommend giving it a try.

A beautiful, clean-looking app. Focused on doing the crucial duty of a project management system with a lot of competence and very little of those bloating unproductive features. You start at Ora by creating your first project. While most applications will lock you on a specific framework — like Kanban boards or task lists — Ora offers a whole set of templates, pre-adjusted for diverse scenarios. Those could be an event, an issue tracker, a full-fledged Scrum layout, a simple to-do list and more. Advanced users may start with a blank canvas and design their perfect environment.

Comments inside tasks are sorted from the oldest to the newest. Some threads can get long end scrolling down to what you need to see ends up taking more time than necessary. The ability to reverse that and have the sorting as a personal preference would be wonderful. Ora doesn’t have an iOS app yet. The app has been on the company’s roadmap for a while and a beta is already out there. This doesn’t affect me much since most of my work is done while I am on my main computer, but I am sure lots of people out there could benefit from the mobile experience. I don’t mind using the mobile web version of anything when the functionality is not compromised. It’s not the case here. Ora on the mobile browser does not provide the same seamless experience you get on the desktop version.

Harry
President in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Best Project Management Software and getting better

Kommentare: This is a continual learning process for me. Prior to this, I used to-do programs for project tasks and it wasn't effective at all. Ora brings it all together is a project management tool, versus just to-do lists. There's a lot to learn and I need to spend the time to learn all of its features. I still use Microsoft project for Work Breakdown Structures (Gantt chart) but that's about it. Otherwise, I'm using Ora to manage my projects.

this software has all the features and functionality needed for project management. They recently added a timeline feature which is helpful. The best feature for me is the time tracking. I can track time easily for each task and project. It has many configurations and I'm in the process of creating templates to reuse for similar projects which will be extremely helpful.

Navigation or ease of use. It's not exactly intuitive to use. I spent a bit of time learning how to find the functionality that I need. It's there, I just have to search for it.

Roberto
Creative Director in Kanada
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Studio Review

Kommentare: Great product. Solid support and quick responses.

How simple it is to use and integrate with new team Members

There’s no full launched Apple iOS app yet but it’s coming. Integration of its slack or MS Teams is also coming which both will be great.

E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ora - Project & task management made simple!

Kommentare: A pleasant experience. Setting up different team members was a breeze and required minimal workarounds.

Ora removes all the things you hate about project management and task management. Regardless of your team size and their different roles, Ora makes management a breeze. Setup and remove tasks easily, change who is assigned what and more with just mere clicks!

Wish it had a mobile app like other tools in this field. So you can use it on the go.

Matthew
Digital Account Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect except for...

Kommentare: It's one of my favorite PM tools, but the lack of invoicing and the false advertising of it "coming soon" has forced me to look elsewhere for a solution.

Ora is probably the best project management tool for software development that I could ever imagine. It is so powerful, has the best UX out of any PM software I've used and is light and fast. The ability to add and remove any modules you need for a project is great so that it's not feature bloated for something simple.

The one major con, for me personally, is the fact that invoicing has been a "coming soon" feature for far too long with seemingly no end in sight, which is sad because it's in the menus, but is useless as there's no functionality for it and when reaching out to support, it doesn't sound like it's coming any time soon, so it's misleading. I really need that functionality and without it, I have been forced to shelf Ora even though it's my favorite to use.

Antwort von Codemotion

Hey Matthew, Thank you for the review! We have removed this setting from the app. We have planned to do the Invoicing in Q1 of 2020. Write to our mail and we will send you designs for this feature. Best, Nikolay

Charles
COO in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Support

Kommentare: This product helps our team stay on track, automatically at times, without adding extra steps.

The software does more than I need it to at the moment. However, the untapped features look to have a real benefit to our future operations.

So far, nothing. This product is doing everything we need it to.

Axel
Partner in Österreich
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ora "All you need"

Super easy, fully adoptable, intuitive design, sooooo helpful to organize all our projects

the missing app which is now avialble!!!

Timothy
Lead Front-end Developer in UK
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ora has been everything we've been looking for in a project management app

Kommentare: Ora made it a lot easier for my team mates to engage in project management with me. We've struggled in the past but Ora makes it a breeze. Gasket.io is similar to Ora, we have an AngularJS frontend and a Python/Django backend and we admire a product so well put together.
We'd love for you to check out our product as well, feel free to sign up at https://gasket.io
Thanks for the app and we'll definitely continue to be users!

The overview of personal tasks, the customisability of the task boards, overall the built in features that come with ora as a standard that make working with my team on tasks easy. I love everything about Ora.

Performance of the app could be better, but it's so big I can't complain! AngularJS is lacking in some performance features to say the least.

Daniel
CEO in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PM at is best, put Trello, Asana and a few other ones in a pot and stir it

Kommentare: I absolutely love the UI and everyday I start working on my tasks I am happy I took the step to switch to Ora. As mentioned in the Pros, absolute game changer!

Ora was a game changer for us, it brings task management and time tracking to a whole new level. It helps you organize your team and your own task in a very intuitive interface. For us it makes PM way more fun and you actually enjoy using this software!

The fact that the ios and android app is still not ready, but if these guys follow their roadmap it won't take much longer. At the moment it is a bit of a pain in the butt if you use a smartphone app and you need data you have implemented in Ora.

Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ORA, easy task & project management

Kommentare: So far we are happy with our choice. When we have questions it is appreciated that we can drop them from within the software.

I was lucky to find ORA on appsumo for a one-time fee. I was using Trello

Not really unhappy about anything, maybe the design/ view of the project folders.

Camille
Web Developer in Philippinen

Trello alternative - Ora.pm is a great productivity & project management tool

Great user interface, I love it! There's a free plan to try. Great user on-boarding. Does not restrict the number of projects, tasks, comments, attachments you make/upload. Can import from Trello.

Currently on beta, expect bugs. Very basic integration at the moment. Are there going to be integrations with existing tools like skype, google calendar, zapier? A bit slow at times, using Firefox.

Powerful Project Management

Kommentare: This software is one of the major up and comers of the project, task, development field. I highly recommend it as a solution to growing startups who need to streamline their process.

This software is designed with agile project management at its heart. There are numerous tools within Ora that help to streamline your process.

I have yet to find a feature that doesn’t hold up to Asana for instance. The main thing it lacks is the mobile app, once they release it, ora will be hand down the best solution on the market for startup companies.

Adam
Adam
SEO / Founder in Rumänien
Marktforschung, Selbstständig

ORA task and project management made easy

Clean and simple to set up and use. Visually helpful for simplifying task management.

Mobile app lacks some desktop features.

Adrien
Postdoctoral researcher in Deutschland
Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ora is a very good tool to organize my different projects, those being pro or hobbies.

Kommentare: Better task organization and project focus.
Project planning and team communication

Easy to use, manage the different panel and communicate with different partners/contributors remotely. The time tracking is quite useful to remind me that I am actually working a lot on certain project.

Sometime on my different computer the interface gets very laggy. Particularly when I want to add time on specific task it freezes and take ages to simply add a number or change the date.

Mike
Mike
Web Developer in USA
Medienproduktion

Incredible potential - testing for a larger rollout in our company, but waiting on a few features

Pipeline workflow, in app time tracking, task types - very helpful for getting the big picture. We are able to give each task a time estimate, then see which tasks took more or less time than expected. As a small start up this is helping us to improve our ability to estimate significantly.

It's not finished. Many features are still in development, hence the 3 stars for features & functionality. Should be near perfect when integrations and features are complete. In particular, we started using this software for the promised Basecamp synchronization, which at the date of writing is not complete. The Ora team has already been incredibly responsive about this and are taking suggestions, which has me very hopeful about how things will turn out in the near future!