Über Ora

All-in-One-Arbeitsbereich für die Teamzusammenarbeit in Projekten mit Aufgabenverwaltung, Kanban, Zeiterfassung und Chat.

Erfahre mehr über Ora

It has helped us to achieve our goals and meet our deadlines. Ora has been easy to use for everybody in the company.

More of a user error, but if I leave it running and forget about it, I have a long time period and I have to go back and fix the time, sometimes fixing the time isn't super intuitive.

Bewertungen zu Ora

Ora hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 146 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ora bereits verwendet?

Alexandro
Alexandro
Owner in Spanien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The most complete solution out there to manage everything

Kommentare: Extremely happy with it. It's been more than 3 years using it and we can't imagine working without it.

It's such a powerful tool, it has almost everything I could think of to take care of my company, projects, and clients. And I say almost because, ofc, some things like invoices are being done with other apps, but ORA wasn't designed for that. It's really easy to work together with your team using ORA, has everything you need, including conferencing tools (ditch Zoom), calendar, deadlines, projects, attachments in the tasks or projects... I find it extremely useful to work on big projects, or things with a lot of small details, not loosing track.

When the tasks/cards has a lot of information and comments, it can get laggy. Also, deadlines from small tasks inside other tasks don't appear in the calendar, and that's a small problem for us.

Eugene
Operations Director in Ukraine
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A product that finds the sweet spot between Trello and Jira

Kommentare: We are happy with it. I really think it offers a great compromise between features and functionality and it manages to run fast all the time.

First and foremost: the speed. Everything runs quickly and without errors, unlike some competing products. We also like the layout for the kanban board and it's easy to add some automation to improve our processes. It was also convenient to migrate all departments to as it is easy to set up and work with.

The lack of a dedicated Linux app packaged as an AppImage or DEB for Ubuntu/Debian. Lack of task priority as a built-in option (We created a custom field for it) Importing all our tasks from JIRA wasn't perfect with many tasks not having crucial information and attachments while being referenced in the logs for the tasks.

Rasmus
Producer in Schweden
Kino & Film, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Underdeveloped but with great potential

An affordable task management system with many great features.

Underdeveloped and buggy. Developers prioritize new features over ensuring basic functionality, which is crucial. Fundamental improvements are necessary for the software to gain trust from businesses and organizations. Additionally, frequent layout changes cause confusion with each update.

Josh
Creative Director in Kanada

Ora Keeps Your Projects on Track

Kommentare: I love Ora, and after trying numerous project management tools, I hope to stick with Ora for a long time. I can't even start a new project in my business without planning it in Ora first.

I love almost everything about Ora. I especially like how you can customize so much in the platform. You can change the look of boards, the colour scheme, and narrow down your focus. It's great for staying on brand when working with clients. Plus, I can turn on or off specific settings to de-clutter my workspace.

I have tried numerous PM tools, but I always come back to Ora. The only thing they could improve is the support time, but even this is getting better. And they always give me quality support.

Anthony
Graphic Designer in USA
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ora is the best Project Management tool out there

Kommentare: Ora has been great. I keep track of all my projects across all aspects of my life in Ora and I'm able to manage a huge amount of work and tasks in a system that is easy to use and easy to navigate. In other project management software solutions I have had to incorporate tons of work arounds and compromises to get it the way I wanted, and I still had things falling through the cracks or getting lost in the layers – but not with Ora. Ora solved all of that. I just hope Ora doesn't go anywhere ever, because I rely on it so heavily to keep my life in order.

Ora is so simple to use, and so comprehensive in it's features, I was able to remove at least 3 or 4 other software solutions from my workflow and consolidate everything into one solution that met all my needs.

I have not had one single thing to complain about. There have been two times that I needed to contact support to fix a problem, but the problem was a glitch that was out of the ordinary and they were able to fix it for me in a short amount of time.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Co-Founder in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An Overlooked Diamond

I love how many features are baked into Ora. Chat, project and task management, great automations, time tracking - there's a lot there. My favorites are column actions in kanban and add task via email - these two alone have streamlined our processes and saved so much time!

There are some feature requests that have been in the 'requested' or even the 'planned' column for too long. Ora does update regularly - this is by no means abandonware - but I'm sure they're just tackling the most impactful and/or most requested features first (versus the ones I personally want to see).

Jorge
Project Manager in Portugal
Programmentwicklung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good, but could be great

Kommentare: Overall we enjoy using it even though we're disappointed with the chat. The lack of a documentation feature is also a downside but we know it is on the roadmap and, for the time being at least, we're waiting for its implementation.

Ease of use, without a steep learning curve. It's easy enough to quickly setup a project and create/assign tasks. Schedulling came pretty handy recently as well.

The chat. We were eager to move our company's chat to Ora but we find it to be unreliable. It seems like we don't always get notifications and the Huddles seem even less reliable. Whenever we tried to Huddle, we were never able to get everyone seeing/hearing each other, there were always someone who couldn't see/hear some other members.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect to manage projects and tracking team time

Kommentare: It's a great experience, using for my company for years now.
Team size of 15 people and still great and managable.

Easy to use. Just start creating some kan-ban projects, add some tasks and you are good to go. It's possible to extract reports per user, team, project and a lot of filters. Really good to keep projects on track.

Template for Workflows are not dynamic: you can create once and use. But if you need to change the Template, you have to create a new one.

Guilherme
Product Designer in Brasilien
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A wonderful project that requires polish

Kommentare: Overall, a very positive experience, a very interesting product that I want to see how it will mature in the future.

Ora has a simple look to it, it is quite interesting how it is able to differentiate itself from other products by just being simpler.

Bugs and bad UX. It is easy to encounter bugs while using ora and that is definitely not good. Regarding UX, there are some cases where you click a button and what you expect does not happen. I could tell a bunch of examples, but I believe it is not needed here. If you wish you can contact me, I will gladly help. I truly like the product and I wish it the best.

Game changer!

Kommentare: It has been a fantastic experience across the board.

Ora is amazing for task management for our small business. With it, we are able to track multiple clients and various projects across each of them. Their time tracking is what we base our pay on.

I really like Ora, and do not have negatives to share.

Luca
CTO in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful tool

Kommentare: We use ora as a Kanban board to monitor our processes and also as a mean to measure the time spent for specific tasks.

It has plenty of features and continuous updates to keep it stable, making it suitable for a number of applications. The UI is really nice, several reports are available and you can track the time spent on each card

Sometimes I experienced an unexpected behaviour on Microsoft Edge, so I switched to another browser

Brian
Creative Director in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Finally! A PM software Dev team that gets it!

Kommentare: Absolutely blown away by this product. I’m doing everything in my power to transition our entire company from Asana to Ora!

I can’t even begin to go into all the pros of this app. I’ve been using Asana for years. I’ve been the one to introduce it to our company. But every single thing that frustrates me about a Asana 0ra figured out! Pipeline, Oraa chat (coming soon :-), the way they handle sub tasks, sprints, Project views, list type, agenda view, List actions, Time tracking, timeline. It’s just unbelievable what this team has created!

Honestly, the only thing I’m waiting for is mobile apps (iPhone/iPad) at this stage in the game.

Brett
Marketing Manager in Australien
Baumaterial, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Another very happy customer

Kommentare: There's a lot to it and the more I explore the more I find that it can do. Customer service is exceptional, thank you. All this power and it is still affordable.

Ease of use. It can be used at a very entry-level until your needs and skills develop.

I haven't found anything I don't like ATM.

Justin
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All the bits you want, minimal learning curve. Go straight to work!

Kommentare: Organization and time tracking!

I signed up for ora before it was released because I was trying to find something to keep me organized, keep track of time working on the various projects I have going on, and eventually collaborate with others on certain projects. I have used a lot of todo, time tracking, project management etc and some are great, some are horrible, and some are really good but are missing a piece. Basecamp for example is great. I love it for keeping everyone on the same page but it doesn't do the time tracking I wanted. The people at Ora seem to have gone through all the software I did and came to the same conclusion, close but not quite there. I started using it for a single project and am very happy with the deceptively simple platform. At first glance it looks like a clone of Trello, but hey, whats that on the end of this task? A time tracking button! What happens when you double click the list item? Notes, due dates, estimated completion time/goal, an audit trail of every interaction with the task and by whom, and several other useful options. While it may lack a little polish in the looks department at the moment, its pretty close and I'm very happy with it so far. Can't wait to see the polished up version!

The appearance could use a little more work. I love minimalism but it just needs a little more work with typography and overall look. Not being able to pick a custom background color without having a premium account is a little lame... Haven't really noticed any cons besides that.

Faith
Technical Lead in Ghana

Ora is great

The functionality Ora packs is impressive. Task management, time tracking and recently added chat feature helps me and my team to be more productive.

The calling feature was buggy when first released.

Silas
CEO in Brasilien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bbest collaboration tool

Kommentare: Overall I love ORA. He helped my team be more organized and more timely when calculating time spent on a task, improving next sprints.

Time Tracking; easy to use, plus ready-made templates for every need

Needed more integration with other software.

Emil
Owner in Türkei
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best project management tools I've seen

Kommentare: I have a small business with a lot of projects and it's difficult to be able to manage them and don't feel overwhelmed. On top of that, it's also difficult to know how much time every one of us spent on tasks and compare that with an estimate. We've tried so far Trello, Asana, Clickup, Freedcamp (premium), Timelinr and GitScrum.
The free tier of Asana was the best for us out of all apps mentioned above, but it lacked the time tracking, the timeline feature and you just can't plan your day or week in Asana when you have many projects with a lot of tasks. We could have time tracking and timelines in Asana if we would pay for the Premium tier, but they just don't offer subscriptions for teams with less than 5 people.
So when I've started testing Ora, suddenly I've got the impression that almost all my dreams about a project management tool became true. It's got almost everything I need, works very well, and I can afford the cost of using it.

It's easy to create projects and tasks Interchangeable List and Kanban view Timeline view The time estimating and tracking are awesomely implemented, it's a breeze to use them You can plan your week or day using the Agenda feature The interface is clean and nice The app works smooth There are apps for Mac and Windows

The speed of creating multiple tasks by pasting from a document in good, but could be better I would like to have to ability to apply multiple filters on the list of tasks in Agenda view and Reports

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Super easy project management tool.

Kommentare: Our experience with Ora has been great but we needed a couple of missing features and more options for actual features.

The first thing about Ora is how easy it is. There is no learning curve and you can start using it right away without going over tutorials.

Updates are not as consistant as with other platforms. Some features were lacking or were not as developped as it should be.

Razvan
Razvan
Founder & CEO in Rumänien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A nice project management software

Kommentare: I am pretty happy I moved to Ora because of the functionalities.

I have moved from Trello to Ora. I still miss a few features that Trello had, but overall it has more and the user interface is better.

It still doesn't have an android app and it has been so long that they have announced they will build it.

Lincoln
Lincoln
Co-founder & Comercial in Brasilien

We use Ora to keep tracking on what we work on. We charge clients based on it, so its very important

Kommentare: Organization and time tracking is the main function of Ora.
Jobs and tasks can be organized in Kanban cards for teams, is perfect! The basic functionality already worth the tool, but there are much more, like checklists, milestones, etc.

Ora has a beautiful interface and the team keep updating this tool always! Sometimes I can see an alert telling me about somenthing new! Kanban/cards organization is really useful and helps to keep the project flow. I love the 'checklist' option inside one task, it helps a lot!

The functionality of adding extra time is a little bit confused and buggy, but I guess it's already on their roadmap! :)

Imran
Director in UK

Veey pleased

Simple to use - easy to assign tasks to members

none really - very pleased with it so no complaints

Beth
Junior Assistant Planner in Kanada
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Weddings

The ease of making projects and moving them into subtasks. Showing they are complete & sharing with other team members

It took me a while to get used to the hang of it with moving things from charts & folders but now it is easy

Devon
Admin Extraordinaire in Südafrika
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ora review

Great task management system, simple but effect.

Because it is "newer" it does seem to have more bugs that need to get worked out but the team is very responsive when you report them.

Nikki
Nikki
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A Project Management Tool that Checked All My Boxes

Kommentare: Ora has really helped me stay organized. Which is sortof funny, because I am an organized person by nature. But, now that I'm a solopreneur with a lot of projects going on, a tool like Ora is helping me keep my sanity. Because I can organize all my projects and tasks here, I feel I am being more productive with my work time.

Set up was very intuitive. I really appreciate the pre-made templates that come with it. They provided great ideas for how to setup my own projects. The time tracker has been a big plus for me, as well as the ability to report tracked time. The repeating tasks are very useful as well.

There is currently no phone app for this product. It is pending though, so, if that is done right, this tool will get full stars from me. The repeating tasks are not created right after the initial task completion, but on the day they are set to repeat. This took some getting used to, but I guess it works ok. Just not what I'm used to from other task applications.

Stijn
Director in Hongkong
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great to standardize processes

Kommentare: We work with several freelancers on several projects and we were in huge need to:
1. Standardize procedures among different freelancers
2. Declutter the email inbox
3. Move away from general chat apps (they make it hard to find back information)
Ora.pm helped to largely overcome these issues.

Ora.pm really helps to standardize processes and follow the same workflow for everything that we do. What is great is that you can share only the relevant parts with people in your organisation. Most of my workers have their own folder and that's it. Not too much clutter, it allows you to chat on tasks, projects, etc and so it really takes away a lot of the email/WhatsApp​ communications since all the information is right where it should be.

There are several templates and different types of workflow representation with adjustment options. It takes a while to understand the differences and customisations. Currently, an iOS app is lacking.